Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,028 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

Iyabo Ojo’s PA Gets Toyota Corolla From The Actress, Collapses - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyabo Ojo’s PA Gets Toyota Corolla From The Actress, Collapses (46295 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji And AJ Cham: The Real Story Behind The White Man & The Actress / Lavish Lifestyle Of Daniella Okeke, The Actress Associated With Apostle Suleman / Woman Says Awele Odita Is Pregnant For Her Husband, Congratulates The Actress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyabo Ojo’s PA Gets Toyota Corolla From The Actress, Collapses by kirchofff(m): 2:01pm On Feb 14, 2016
Of
Re: Iyabo Ojo’s PA Gets Toyota Corolla From The Actress, Collapses by Nobody: 2:02pm On Feb 14, 2016
congrat
Re: Iyabo Ojo’s PA Gets Toyota Corolla From The Actress, Collapses by allanphash7(m): 2:02pm On Feb 14, 2016
Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo’s PA Gets Toyota Corolla From The Actress, Collapses by flokii: 2:02pm On Feb 14, 2016
alaoeri:
Why are the females folks richer than their males counterparts in the movies industry.

some are just lucky... others na 'owo idi' furo toh badt cheesy

buh serzly girls do have upperhand than guys.. especially d pretty ones
Re: Iyabo Ojo’s PA Gets Toyota Corolla From The Actress, Collapses by Abdullateeflawal(m): 2:04pm On Feb 14, 2016
no be small tin..
Re: Iyabo Ojo’s PA Gets Toyota Corolla From The Actress, Collapses by Nobody: 2:06pm On Feb 14, 2016
Vanity upon vanity, you guys should remember the poor.
Re: Iyabo Ojo’s PA Gets Toyota Corolla From The Actress, Collapses by Nobody: 2:07pm On Feb 14, 2016
pretydiva:
Pics of her b4/after d collapse,or Idonbilivit dis poo undecided
grin grin grin
you! surely hasn't become one of those adonbilivit doubting thomases? have you? tongue

in fact adonbilive this shit too haa!
Re: Iyabo Ojo’s PA Gets Toyota Corolla From The Actress, Collapses by crackhouse(m): 2:10pm On Feb 14, 2016
poverty is a bastard. just because of Toyota corolla and she's rolling on the floor? wonder what will happen if it were to be a Rolls Royce. that means she will go into coma.

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo’s PA Gets Toyota Corolla From The Actress, Collapses by Nobody: 2:12pm On Feb 14, 2016
alaoeri:
Why are the females folks richer than their males counterparts in the movies industry.
are you asking? simples! the females can sell their bodies to support their earnings, but the males couldn't.
Re: Iyabo Ojo’s PA Gets Toyota Corolla From The Actress, Collapses by alfredb(f): 2:19pm On Feb 14, 2016
olamonsor2:
God do not pass me by. Answer my call.
Re: Iyabo Ojo’s PA Gets Toyota Corolla From The Actress, Collapses by Jacko1(m): 2:20pm On Feb 14, 2016
Hehe loco babe
Re: Iyabo Ojo’s PA Gets Toyota Corolla From The Actress, Collapses by Nobody: 2:22pm On Feb 14, 2016
ChristineC:
When God answers your call directly grin

Ride is neat but not brand new tho cheesy
brand new or brand use, was she expecting anything, let us appreciate.

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo’s PA Gets Toyota Corolla From The Actress, Collapses by smsshola(m): 2:23pm On Feb 14, 2016
Baba..God u pick the call of Olajumoke the ex agege bread seller within a month u turned her to celebrity hmmm, now u pick the call of Iyabo Ojo PA in a twinkling of an eye u make a car owner Baba God I don dey dial ur number since Baba pick my call too.

I want to drive range rover too change my story to glory, my pain to gain and my misery to music. Lord not only me alone but as many of us who are trusting you for a change of level Baba God answer our call in Jesus name Amen.

5 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo’s PA Gets Toyota Corolla From The Actress, Collapses by Tolatutu: 2:26pm On Feb 14, 2016
Kingscee:
Vanity upon vanity, you guys should remember the poor.

so helping her P.A is not remembering the poor Na wa for you o
Re: Iyabo Ojo’s PA Gets Toyota Corolla From The Actress, Collapses by Abbeyme: 2:28pm On Feb 14, 2016
Under that type of anointing, anybody can fall. There's always a level of anointing that'll fall everyone.
Re: Iyabo Ojo’s PA Gets Toyota Corolla From The Actress, Collapses by Nobody: 2:31pm On Feb 14, 2016
I hope 2 get a surprise gift too o!
Re: Iyabo Ojo’s PA Gets Toyota Corolla From The Actress, Collapses by lereinter(m): 2:39pm On Feb 14, 2016
yusaze2007:
Delectable Nollywood actress Iyabo Ojo has decided to bless her personal assistant with a Toyota Corolla car as she adds another year tomorrow.

Iyabo Ojo announced her purchase for the PA, Gbeminiyi on her Instagram on Saturday February 13th. The assistant couldn’t believe her own eyes and she could be seen wailing on the ground.

She shared photos of the present as well as a video of the moments.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBuyybuIY2B/?taken-by=iyaboojofespris

this is how valentine is suppose to be: a surprise gift to people and well wishers.
Re: Iyabo Ojo’s PA Gets Toyota Corolla From The Actress, Collapses by Nobody: 2:47pm On Feb 14, 2016
Baba God oooo
Pick up my calls ke
Re: Iyabo Ojo’s PA Gets Toyota Corolla From The Actress, Collapses by repogirl(f): 2:51pm On Feb 14, 2016
flokii:
I might just collapse d same way.. when repogirl pecks or hugs me grin
lol, well, then its a good thing it might only happen in your dreams. cheesy
Re: Iyabo Ojo’s PA Gets Toyota Corolla From The Actress, Collapses by demexTK(m): 3:03pm On Feb 14, 2016
Iyabo Ojo I rep u mama
Re: Iyabo Ojo’s PA Gets Toyota Corolla From The Actress, Collapses by flokii: 3:04pm On Feb 14, 2016
repogirl:
lol, well, then its a good thing it might only happen in your dreams. cheesy

grin cheesy

shey pesin fit collapse for dream ni? that won't be cool
Re: Iyabo Ojo’s PA Gets Toyota Corolla From The Actress, Collapses by kenoz(m): 3:12pm On Feb 14, 2016
shocked
Re: Iyabo Ojo’s PA Gets Toyota Corolla From The Actress, Collapses by Ejytex(m): 3:31pm On Feb 14, 2016
cruzita:
who will do same for me
C me here bae,u deserv it
Re: Iyabo Ojo’s PA Gets Toyota Corolla From The Actress, Collapses by Lexusgs430: 3:42pm On Feb 14, 2016
If she got a Ferrari, she would have died!!!!
Re: Iyabo Ojo’s PA Gets Toyota Corolla From The Actress, Collapses by lakeside30: 3:56pm On Feb 14, 2016
Iyabo ojo doing great,unlike the broke fake lizzy anjorin fighting a make up artist over 500 naira.
Re: Iyabo Ojo’s PA Gets Toyota Corolla From The Actress, Collapses by macho44(m): 4:34pm On Feb 14, 2016
cruzita:
who will do same for me
I don order for "TRAILER" just for u.
www.adielem.com
Re: Iyabo Ojo’s PA Gets Toyota Corolla From The Actress, Collapses by hezy4real01(m): 4:50pm On Feb 14, 2016
Her spirit wey collapse na him go raise wen the car is withdraw
Re: Iyabo Ojo’s PA Gets Toyota Corolla From The Actress, Collapses by aniyphil: 5:06pm On Feb 14, 2016
are you sure this is not a movie scene? wink
Re: Iyabo Ojo’s PA Gets Toyota Corolla From The Actress, Collapses by oodua1stson: 6:16pm On Feb 14, 2016
This is really sweet of her

But they could be acting a movie sha....it's hard to trust these celebs
Re: Iyabo Ojo’s PA Gets Toyota Corolla From The Actress, Collapses by repogirl(f): 6:19pm On Feb 14, 2016
flokii:

grin cheesy

shey pesin fit collapse for dream ni? that won't be cool
At least it won't be a fatal collapse, cos you will still wakeup.
Re: Iyabo Ojo’s PA Gets Toyota Corolla From The Actress, Collapses by scachy(m): 6:32pm On Feb 14, 2016
Tear Rubber, em try shaa
Re: Iyabo Ojo’s PA Gets Toyota Corolla From The Actress, Collapses by oluwasegun007(m): 7:02pm On Feb 14, 2016
alaoeri:

i heard they are into olosho tinz.....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Destiny Etiko Rocks Bum Shots And Plunging Black Top / Sharon Adeleke Ademefun's Baby Shower In America (Photos) / Olajumoke And Husband Skype For First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.