Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,871 members, 7,828,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Have You Ever Think Of The Judgement Day? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Ever Think Of The Judgement Day? (781 Views)

Who Is The Judge On The Judgement Day? / What Is The Essence Of Judgement Day When God Already Knows Our Heart? / Pastor Abraham Yakubu's Journey To The Judgement Throne . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Think Of The Judgement Day? by summerflame(m): 5:36pm On Feb 13, 2016
We always think of valentine's day
Birth day
Father's day
Mother's day
Children's day
Our day,
Farmer's day
Teacher's day
Boxing day,
Christmas day
Independance day
This day,
That day, Day in Day out.
Have u ever thought of JUDGEMENT DAY, is it going to be a day of celebration or condemnation for u?
If you're safe, what about ur friends & loved ones. Show them love by telling them about d JUDGEMENT DAY. Pls pass dis to ur 14 loved ones, let heaven be happy 4 u 2day. Pls don't say later, do
it now because 2moro may be too late. I'll love 2 receive it if am among d people u care about. Am Waiting..
Re: Have You Ever Think Of The Judgement Day? by promise10: 7:52pm On Feb 13, 2016
Why should even border about it, since am in love with Jesus mehn.

Even if rapture takes place right now, I am very very sure, that I will make heaven.

Not because I live rightly(No!) But because of his grace that has been made available for me.

Glory, hallelujah!
Re: Have You Ever Think Of The Judgement Day? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Feb 13, 2016
A day of commendation for me. cool cool
Hell is the highest reward for a faithful Son. Ave Satanas.

May my name not be found in the Book of Lie. Ramen.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Think Of The Judgement Day? by Image123(m): 10:22pm On Feb 13, 2016
sonOfLucifer:
A day of commendation for me. cool cool Hell is the highest reward for a faithful Son. Ave Satanas.
May my name not be found in the Book of Lie. Ramen.
You don't have the faintest idea what hell is, i pray God shows you.
Re: Have You Ever Think Of The Judgement Day? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Feb 13, 2016
Image123:

You don't have the faintest idea what hell is, i pray God shows you.

If there was a judgement day, you would be held accountable for this statement. grin
Re: Have You Ever Think Of The Judgement Day? by Image123(m): 10:32pm On Feb 13, 2016
Mindfulness:

If there was a judgement day, you would be held accountable for this statement. grin

i'm ready, are you?
Re: Have You Ever Think Of The Judgement Day? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Feb 13, 2016
Image123:

i'm ready, are you?

God doesn't judge, neither condemn. Humans do.
Re: Have You Ever Think Of The Judgement Day? by summerflame(m): 4:02am On Feb 14, 2016
can you prove this?
Re: Have You Ever Think Of The Judgement Day? by nasiayam: 4:15am On Feb 14, 2016
There is not a day that goes by when I'm not thinking of it. It alters how I behave and conduct myself.
Re: Have You Ever Think Of The Judgement Day? by Flexherbal(m): 5:05am On Feb 14, 2016
Just love God and love people. That is All
Re: Have You Ever Think Of The Judgement Day? by Nobody: 5:49am On Feb 14, 2016
Image123:

You don't have the faintest idea what hell is, I pray God shows you.
Hell would be a fun place. All that heat indicates an abundance of renewable energy. Considering that there will be lots of brilliant minds there, it wouldn't be far-fetched to say Hell would go through a quick makeover, an alternative to the vapid 'for eternity' experience on offer in heaven.
Re: Have You Ever Think Of The Judgement Day? by Image123(m): 3:32pm On Feb 20, 2016
Mindfulness:

God doesn't judge, neither condemn. Humans do.

If God would not judge, then who will? He(God) is the righteous Judge.
2Ti 4:8 Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing.
Re: Have You Ever Think Of The Judgement Day? by Image123(m): 3:33pm On Feb 20, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

Hell would be a fun place. All that heat indicates an abundance of renewable energy. Considering that there will be lots of brilliant minds there, it wouldn't be far-fetched to say Hell would go through a quick makeover, an alternative to the vapid 'for eternity' experience on offer in heaven.

Have you ever seen a reasonable burning man? What is renewable energy? God is the most brilliant mind, He will be in Heaven.

(1) (Reply)

NEW: A 1500-year-old Bible Found In Turkey Claims Jesus Christ Was Not Crucified / Why Have Christians Become So Materialistic? / One Of The Reasons Why Gej Conceded Defeat At The Last Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.