Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,810 members, 7,810,115 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

Vote For Assistant Moderator - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Vote For Assistant Moderator (5930 Views)

Poll: Who Fit The Post of Assistant Moderator

Gabry: 34% (9 votes)
Bigmodo: 0% (0 votes)
Uzzyan: 3% (1 vote)
Fataiiyo: 3% (1 vote)
Ronnykay: 0% (0 votes)
Hayprof: 0% (0 votes)
Dclique : 34% (9 votes)
Muyeskin: 23% (6 votes)
This poll has ended

SIDBI Exam Results 2016 For Assistant Manager Post Download / Bihar Public Service Commission Exam Results 2016 For Assistant Professor / Call This Number For Assistant 07037479542 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: Vote For Assistant Moderator by Gabry(f): 1:04am On Jul 29, 2009
I think I have to agree with Omo T on this one cause my friend Ashton once posted a same sentence all around the board and he got banned for it. So it is against the rules sha.

Dclique, the reason why I say you have thick skin its because I wont have the guts to go around promoting my name for people to vote sha. embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Vote For Assistant Moderator by Dclique(m): 1:35am On Jul 29, 2009
'creating awareness'
Re: Vote For Assistant Moderator by Gabry(f): 6:19am On Jul 29, 2009
U could put it that way but its not fair when others try to create awareness by doing the same act like yours and get banned in the end.
Re: Vote For Assistant Moderator by Dclique(m): 9:07am On Jul 29, 2009
Aight, Guys
am cool with that,no MORE spaming for me.
Re: Vote For Assistant Moderator by Gabry(f): 1:48pm On Jul 29, 2009
Dclique:

Aight, Guys
am cool with that,no MORE spaming for me.

Awww. . . What a nice sensible guy. Despite your uhm. . . Nice Profile picture, u are such a well dedicated young man wink
Re: Vote For Assistant Moderator by Phemour: 2:28pm On Jul 29, 2009
Campaign is a Ban Offence.

Therefore, anyone found doing so shall be Banned.

Thanks
Re: Vote For Assistant Moderator by muyeskin(m): 3:15pm On Jul 29, 2009
Hello Nairalander's,
How are you doing? Well, not to panic, Someone will definitely be the ass moderator. Whether we like it or not.
Re: Vote For Assistant Moderator by Phemour: 3:36pm On Jul 29, 2009
Hope you're not trying to campaign smiley

Coz if you do, Ban
Re: Vote For Assistant Moderator by muyeskin(m): 3:48pm On Jul 29, 2009
Im not campaigning. Moreover, im a man of the law. Why should I?. Just saying hi to all
Re: Vote For Assistant Moderator by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 29, 2009
Ehm phemour, has anyone been disqualified yet?
Re: Vote For Assistant Moderator by Phemour: 4:55pm On Jul 29, 2009
Muyeskin,

You Campaigned.

Infact, thats all what you've been doing

Proof: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=90279;sa=showPosts

You’re hereby disqualified as a nominee.
Re: Vote For Assistant Moderator by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 29, 2009
So that means dclique and muyeshakin are out for campaigning. . .

dclique: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=66745;sa=showPosts
Re: Vote For Assistant Moderator by Phemour: 7:13pm On Jul 29, 2009
Dclique

You Campaigned.

Proof: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=66745;sa=showPosts

You’re hereby disqualified as a nominee.
Re: Vote For Assistant Moderator by dominique(f): 8:40pm On Jul 29, 2009
interesting turn of events smiley
Re: Vote For Assistant Moderator by switD: 9:06pm On Jul 29, 2009
Egbom mii

Wit due respect . I think Gabry deserves . She has dis kind of fantastic way of posting and encouraging people. She can go extra miles to extract information's

So, my vote belongs to GABRY
Re: Vote For Assistant Moderator by Nobody: 12:34am On Jul 30, 2009
dominique:

interesting turn of events smiley
Na so we see am o.
Re: Vote For Assistant Moderator by Gabry(f): 4:02am On Jul 30, 2009
Na waaa!!! shocked shocked shocked Disqualified? This is serious ooo. . . I feel like this be a beauty pageant Competition shocked
Re: Vote For Assistant Moderator by Gabry(f): 4:03am On Jul 30, 2009
swit D:

Egbom mii

Wit due respect . I think Gabry deserves . She has dis kind of fantastic way of posting and encouraging people. She can go extra miles to extract information's

So, my vote belongs to GABRY

Thank u sweetheart. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Vote For Assistant Moderator by Nobody: 4:41am On Jul 30, 2009
Well. phemour, next thing now is to make sure the ballot box does nor get stolen
Re: Vote For Assistant Moderator by mukina2: 11:50am On Jul 30, 2009
hmmm, . . . . . . .
Re: Vote For Assistant Moderator by olumideaeo(m): 2:02pm On Jul 30, 2009
HELLO MR. FEMI,

OUR MAIN CANDIDATE IS NOT ON THE LIST AGAIN. PLEASE WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED. WILL BE GLAD IF YOU CAN ENLIGHTEN US.

THANKS.
Re: Vote For Assistant Moderator by olumideaeo(m): 2:13pm On Jul 30, 2009
HELLO FEMI,

OUR MAIN CANDIDATE (MUYESKIN) IS NOT ON THAT LIST. WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED. WILL APPRECIATE IF YOU CAN ENLIGHTEN US.

THANKS.
Re: Vote For Assistant Moderator by MrCrackles(m): 2:14pm On Jul 30, 2009
Una still dey recruit

Can i enter a candidate. . . .

WALAKOLOBO! grin
Re: Vote For Assistant Moderator by Phemour: 2:52pm On Jul 30, 2009
olumideaeo:

HELLO MR. FEMI,

OUR MAIN CANDIDATE IS NOT ON THE LIST AGAIN. PLEASE WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED. WILL BE GLAD IF YOU CAN ENLIGHTEN US.

THANKS.
What must have happened is Disqualification, He campaigned which is against the rules.

Thanks
Re: Vote For Assistant Moderator by MrCrackles(m): 4:22pm On Jul 30, 2009
Phemour:

What must have happened is Disqualification, He campaigned which is against the rules.

Hehehe. . . .I was about to say when did campaigning became a tool used for landing a moderating position! grin
Re: Vote For Assistant Moderator by emelychi: 4:39pm On Jul 30, 2009
Hello Moderator,
I blive u disqualifying some candidates as a means of campaign or anything is not the way4ward. why dont u warn them cos u might be disqualifying the best candidates. Im very sure of MUYESKIN. he's capable though i have not voted for him. So u dont think im one of his fans. But i blive he can fit into the JOB. Pls re-conside
Re: Vote For Assistant Moderator by MrCrackles(m): 4:40pm On Jul 30, 2009
emelychi:

Hello Moderator,
I blive u disqualifying some candidates as a means of campaign or anything is not the way4ward. why dont u warn them cos u might be disqualifying the best candidates. Im very sure of MUYESKIN. he's capable though i have not voted for him. So u dont think im one of his fans. But i blive he can fit into the JOB. Pls re-conside

Who do you think you are fooling?
You are MUYESKIN!
Ole barawo!!! grin
Re: Vote For Assistant Moderator by Gabry(f): 2:29am On Jul 31, 2009
Na waaa ooo. . . shocked
Re: Vote For Assistant Moderator by Uzzyan: 2:38am On Jul 31, 2009
wao where av i been!!!!!!!!!
Re: Vote For Assistant Moderator by iniguy(m): 6:55am On Jul 31, 2009
This is just a micro sphere of how we conduct elections in Nigeria. Mr phemour this is not a credible electoral process, the guiding rules were not laid out to the candidates right from the beginning, you as the chief electoral officer allowed dhtml who from all indications is clearly biased to set the rules . The best thing u shld do now is to cancel this sham, and start afresh with well laid out rules governing the conduct of the election. Untill you do that, the declared winner will be surrounded by an halo of suspicion. I don't care who wins but let things be done in the right way!
Re: Vote For Assistant Moderator by Gabry(f): 9:24am On Jul 31, 2009
Iniguy, it is already stated in the rules of nairaland to begin with that NO SPAMMING is allowed. To post the same message all across the board is called as SPAMMING and alot of nairalanders doing as such has been banned throughout pass history including me myself.

Thats why in the star I kinda agree with dhtml.
Re: Vote For Assistant Moderator by switD: 9:33am On Jul 31, 2009
@Phem

Check out gabry post, see what i'm talking about. She seem to know everything, though i'm not saying shez perfect oo but at least shez still d best among dat list. I think she deserves to be d assistant moderator . I just love d way she replied iniguy post (Smart and Simple). So lets move to d next level. Abeg crown dis pretty gurl jare

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

What Is The Full Meaning Of CONTEDISS / If You Can't Relate To This. You Secondary School Wasn't Fun(pic) / Ebonyi Demotes Five Head Teachers Because Of Exam Malpractise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.