Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,210 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Vote For Assistant Moderator - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Vote For Assistant Moderator (5939 Views)

Poll: Who Fit The Post of Assistant Moderator

Gabry: 34% (9 votes)
Bigmodo: 0% (0 votes)
Uzzyan: 3% (1 vote)
Fataiiyo: 3% (1 vote)
Ronnykay: 0% (0 votes)
Hayprof: 0% (0 votes)
Dclique : 34% (9 votes)
Muyeskin: 23% (6 votes)
This poll has ended

SIDBI Exam Results 2016 For Assistant Manager Post Download / Bihar Public Service Commission Exam Results 2016 For Assistant Professor / Call This Number For Assistant 07037479542 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: Vote For Assistant Moderator by iniguy(m): 9:50am On Jul 31, 2009
. . . .Hmmn
Re: Vote For Assistant Moderator by Phemour: 1:43pm On Jul 31, 2009
iniguy:

This is just a micro sphere of how we conduct elections in Nigeria. Mr phemour this is not a credible electoral process, the guiding rules were not laid out to the candidates right from the beginning, you as the chief electoral officer allowed dhtml who from all indications is clearly biased to set the rules . The best thing u shld do now is to cancel this sham, and start afresh with well laid out rules governing the conduct of the election. Untill you do that, the declared winner will be surrounded by an halo of suspicion. I don't care who wins but let things be done in the right way!
Even if its not against the rule, how on earth do you expect a perfect moderation from an advertiser?
Re: Vote For Assistant Moderator by MadMax1(f): 3:27pm On Jul 31, 2009
You don't spell out the rules before your electoral process began, and then you disqualify people who broke rules they did not know was in existence. There's a name for that sort of thing and its not nice. If they went campaigning its cos that's what people naturally do in elections. Since you didn't tell them not to beforehand you should merely have warned them to stop, and then lay out the rules. I took a look here because someone took the time to campaign; that means this really mattered to that person. You shouldn't just capriciously take it away from them. You let the votes decide.
Re: Vote For Assistant Moderator by Phemour: 3:57pm On Jul 31, 2009
They turn choosing Education Assistant Moderator to PDP and AC Election.
Re: Vote For Assistant Moderator by dominique(f): 4:39pm On Jul 31, 2009
abi o, but you should have warned them before disqualfying them
my heartfelt condolences to dcliuque and muhyekin sad
Re: Vote For Assistant Moderator by Gabry(f): 6:59am On Aug 01, 2009
When my friends posted the same post all over the board, he wasn't warned at all and he got banned immediately and infact, he got permanently banned for it.

Dont you think that is unfair?

I knew that it is against the rules to send the same message all around the board thats why I dont dare to campaign myself. After all, it was already stated in the rules and regulation of Nairaland that Spamming is Not Allowed.

But I think yeah,maybe you are right that the two guys are dedicated enough and I can see they show great interest in wanting to be a Mod but still, Rules are Rules.
Re: Vote For Assistant Moderator by switD: 8:52am On Aug 01, 2009
@Gabry

I hope u ain't trying to give up oooo . Firstly, ur name was stated as number 1 on d list ( Meaning phemo (Egbon mii) knows ur capable of handling d post ). So, stick to ya goals and make sure u archive them. Anywayz, Me praying for u and supporting u as well . God be with U (U'r a winner)
Re: Vote For Assistant Moderator by Nobody: 9:16am On Aug 01, 2009
iniguy:

This is just a micro sphere of how we conduct elections in Nigeria. Mr phemour this is not a credible electoral process, the guiding rules were not laid out to the candidates right from the beginning, you as the chief electoral officer allowed dhtml who from all indications is clearly biased to set the rules . The best thing u shld do now is to cancel this sham, and start afresh with well laid out rules governing the conduct of the election. Untill you do that, the declared winner will be surrounded by an halo of suspicion. I don't care who wins but let things be done in the right way!

Now whether i am biased or not is out of place here. Clearly the disqualified were breaking basic nairaland rules (stated by Seun).
In fact, if i have been in phemour's place, i might have banned them ASAP!
Re: Vote For Assistant Moderator by switD: 9:22am On Aug 01, 2009
*dhtml:

Now whether i am biased or not is out of place here. Clearly the disqualified were breaking basic nairaland rules (stated by Seun).
In fact, if i have been in phemour's place, i might have banned them ASAP!

True talk jare
Re: Vote For Assistant Moderator by Ebenezerao: 10:55am On Aug 01, 2009
Hello Mr Phemmy,

I think this issue of campaigning shows the interest of the candidates in this assistant moderator of a thing. Also, the disqualification should not be without warning and by you and you alone. Please do something as we all love to be in Nairaland and dont want what only one person (as you are doing) decides.

Thanks.
Re: Vote For Assistant Moderator by Nobody: 11:07am On Aug 01, 2009
Now who is the Ebenezerao, with only one post? i can bet i know who it is!
Re: Vote For Assistant Moderator by switD: 11:17am On Aug 01, 2009
Don't mind dem jare , dey ar just trying to play smart, Av dey 4gotton dat phemo d one and only intelligent man is more smarter dan dey are

Dhtml, just let dem keep coming smiley smiley
Re: Vote For Assistant Moderator by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 01, 2009
Maybe i should move a motion to get them banned! together with all these them fake IDs!
Re: Vote For Assistant Moderator by switD: 11:27am On Aug 01, 2009
Dat wud av bin nice, but i guess dat won't stop dem from signing up again wit anoda user ID

Maybe we shud just let dem be, as long as phemi isn't gonna fall into dere cheap trap, let keep watching dere childish game
Re: Vote For Assistant Moderator by Ebenezerao: 11:29am On Aug 01, 2009
So what do u mean.

Ar u saying no one has the right to express his own mind or what. Nobody is against anyone here. What is special in the post self wey you won kill yourself. You don't need to take everything upon urself. Sorry o Mr banner.

You have no important work to do here.
Re: Vote For Assistant Moderator by Nobody: 11:31am On Aug 01, 2009
Mr Banner! I don die with lafter for hia o! Oga phemour, over to you. . . .make i go play comeback small!

Even if you change your ID, you can never change the way you speak, that is how we know those
that change ID, some things never change!
Re: Vote For Assistant Moderator by Ebenezerao: 11:35am On Aug 01, 2009
Don't know this is how the people on this site are. Hav been here before and left and decided to be back. think its time i leave this site and i think the said moderator should do something about the discouragers. You dont need to advertise this site if you want to discourage anyone from being here. Thinking of signing off from here. Its kinda dangerous.
Re: Vote For Assistant Moderator by switD: 11:43am On Aug 01, 2009
Dis thread isn't meant for argument , Ur wordz ain't convincing at all. I think ur just trying to play smart gamez and guess what ? It won't WORK lai lai .

Don't even take it personal or try to blackmail dhtml emotionally, Hez only trying to tell u ''what u are and whom u are''. So stop dis kid game and act mature.

Ok, What made u leave Nl in d first place? if u don't mind me asking . And who encouraged you to come back? And why is it dat ur coming back has something to do with dis Thread? Ain't dere oda threads u can post on ?
Re: Vote For Assistant Moderator by Gabry(f): 12:19pm On Aug 01, 2009
Oh My God. . . Why do I sense that people have Multiple ID suddenly? shocked embarassed lipsrsealed

D, hey, nice to see u in here. I didnt know u like the Education section. LOL grin
Re: Vote For Assistant Moderator by switD: 12:27pm On Aug 01, 2009
[quote author=Gabry link=topic=293214.msg4282407#msg4282407 date=1249125552

D, hey, nice to see u in here. I didnt know u like the Education section. LOL grin
[quote][/quote]

Lolz, Anything dat relate to You and Phemo (Egbon mii). I just wanna be there too . Like i said, U av my support and God will help us win dis battle, especially to put shame on d faces of those kids trying to play smart gamez smiley smiley
Re: Vote For Assistant Moderator by Phemour: 1:06pm On Aug 01, 2009

[center]
Attention[/center]
In a short sentence, Vote has been Re-started.

No Campaign i repeat, No Campaign  angry

anyone found campaigning is BAN

Fnx
Re: Vote For Assistant Moderator by Nobody: 1:09pm On Aug 01, 2009
Ope O! Dclique is back! Oya, let the rigging voting begin! Be warned, i have devised some other methods
to catch riggers, this time, anyone caught will be banned straight away, no story!
Re: Vote For Assistant Moderator by Dclique(m): 2:14pm On Aug 01, 2009
Phemor, am nt interested in that positon anymore.
May the best n most suitable candidate WIN.
Re: Vote For Assistant Moderator by Nobody: 2:19pm On Aug 01, 2009
What the? ok, i am sorry for interrupting before phemour answers. But, common, you are a man, dont do that.
We have agreed between us that since rules were not stated before the voting started, that it is only fair to
restart the votes, and that was what we did. So let us have a free and fair election, and may the best candidate
win - seriously. So all charges against dclique and muyeshakin have been dropped for lack of ehm justice!
Re: Vote For Assistant Moderator by Phemour: 2:38pm On Aug 01, 2009
Dclique:

Phemor, am nt interested in that positon anymore.
May the best n most suitable candidate WIN.
anyhw
Re: Vote For Assistant Moderator by Gabry(f): 2:56pm On Aug 01, 2009
Na waaa ooo!

Well, at least we all know that Phemour reconsiders people's feedbacks. I admire u for that bro  wink  kiss

That is what I mean by being a good Moderator. Moderator = Moderation = No biase-ness. . . Exactly that is my point. wink
Re: Vote For Assistant Moderator by Dclique(m): 4:09pm On Aug 01, 2009
I will even giv u ma vote gaby,
Bt pls stop sucking up to phemor, its so obvious and vexing
Re: Vote For Assistant Moderator by Markenny(m): 4:09pm On Aug 01, 2009
?
Re: Vote For Assistant Moderator by Gabry(f): 4:10pm On Aug 01, 2009
Before this thread even started, Phemour and I have been siblings ooo. . .  How can you say that?  sad

Nah. . . U can just keep the votes like before. I heard you got the highest so no need to vex ooo.

Am sure this time u will get a high votes as well so abeg oo, why being pessimistic?
Re: Vote For Assistant Moderator by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 01, 2009
Somehow, i feel that dclique is going to win this vote moderation (from the handwriting on the wall - not on that vote sha). . .
Gabry, you are ehm disqualified for ehm playing with phemour (you are tryin to play tricks with his heart)! Feminine whiles!
Re: Vote For Assistant Moderator by Borat1: 8:44pm On Aug 01, 2009
Haaa! The mods deleting my posts. Coward.
Re: Vote For Assistant Moderator by Uzzyan: 12:30am On Aug 02, 2009
Borat i guess he did that cos they were not worthy posts Phemour is a good moderator i dont know what u wud say if u are banned unjustly afterall!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

UNIBEN Post UTME 2012 /2013 Exam Date Is Out. / What Is The Full Meaning Of CONTEDISS / Ebonyi Demotes Five Head Teachers Because Of Exam Malpractise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.