Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,062 members, 7,953,212 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:32 PM

Sorghum Grown In Anambra State To Be Used By Many Industries(pix) - Agriculture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Sorghum Grown In Anambra State To Be Used By Many Industries(pix) (28113 Views)

Lady Shows Her Cucumber Farm In Anambra As She Goes For Harvest (Photos) / What Can Be Grown In The North That Can Not Be Grown In The South? / My Grown/ready To Harvest Fish Pond (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sorghum Grown In Anambra State To Be Used By Many Industries(pix) by cenaboy(m): 3:39pm On Feb 14, 2016
Yyeske:
When will all this good news from my home state stop, it's getting out of hand. Proud Anambrarian here and nwa omambala to the core

Anambra adibago Mma. bye aka kodi mma. umu Chinese okike abiama. I rep #Nnewi.
Re: Sorghum Grown In Anambra State To Be Used By Many Industries(pix) by Mekzmoney(m): 3:43pm On Feb 14, 2016
Yeah.... Your town n pahaps,LG as well...
Nickymezor:
U mean my Villa
Re: Sorghum Grown In Anambra State To Be Used By Many Industries(pix) by Begonia(m): 3:44pm On Feb 14, 2016
Costa2000:

What is akunna?,
Aku = Palm kernel
Nna = father.
Akunna = PalmKernel father,
hahahahahahahaha
hahahahahaaha,
Lol!
But palm kernel is akwu not aku smiley

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sorghum Grown In Anambra State To Be Used By Many Industries(pix) by Nickymezor(f): 3:58pm On Feb 14, 2016
Mekzmoney:
Yeah.... Your town n pahaps,LG as well...
Enugwu- ukwu, Njikoka LG.
Re: Sorghum Grown In Anambra State To Be Used By Many Industries(pix) by MrEverest(m): 4:05pm On Feb 14, 2016
aribisalapost=42910861:

Story they still come to Ibadan to buy. By the way were there any headlines when hatcheries were opening all over the SW?
What kind of specie are you? You wrongly claimed that there were no hatchries in the SE but he silenced you by providing facts that out of the four hatchries in operation in Nigeria today, two is domiciled in the SE!! You keep changing the goal post even in the middle of matches. Before the civil war, the Eastern Region was the fastest growing economy in Africa, the war was used as an opportunity to tame them & pauperise them but a few decades after, we are back at the top were we belong. In Education, Agriculture, Technology, Science, Health, Achievement of target on MDG's etc. The Igbos are simply unstopable, please give it up to them. The East ti takeover!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sorghum Grown In Anambra State To Be Used By Many Industries(pix) by Mekzmoney(m): 4:15pm On Feb 14, 2016
Neboring town grin Like seriously?
Nickymezor:
Enugwu- ukwu, Njikoka LG.
Re: Sorghum Grown In Anambra State To Be Used By Many Industries(pix) by paschu: 4:24pm On Feb 14, 2016
MCMLXXVI:
"Nothing grows in the South East but red soil. All your food is from the North. The South East generates nothing. By the way, Aregbesola is the best performing governor and Osun has the 7th largest economy and 4th largest IGR with the best educational reforms."

- APC Conehead.

Obviously, you must have been with the devil himself. There is no other way you could tell hairy lies with such audacity.
Re: Sorghum Grown In Anambra State To Be Used By Many Industries(pix) by paschu: 4:41pm On Feb 14, 2016
aribisala0:
There is no conspiracy theories they are links with CLAIMS are you a farmer? The claims from that prt of the country in agriculture are consistent LIES

You are really silly. Only fools doubt proofs. And only lunatics counter facts with opinions.
Re: Sorghum Grown In Anambra State To Be Used By Many Industries(pix) by Costa2000(m): 4:43pm On Feb 14, 2016
Begonia:

Lol!
But palm kernel is akwu not aku smiley
Gini bu Nkpuru aku?
kedu ife iga akpo nkpuru akwu etiri eti, wepu ichereya na akuku?,
Ka anyi suo yabu Igbo suruo ya na isi.
Re: Sorghum Grown In Anambra State To Be Used By Many Industries(pix) by aribisala0(m): 4:58pm On Feb 14, 2016
MrEverest:
What kind of specie are you? You wrongly claimed that there were no hatchries in the SE but he silenced you by providing facts that out of the four hatchries in operation in Nigeria today, two is domiciled in the SE!! You keep changing the goal post even in the middle of matches. Before the civil war, the Eastern Region was the fastest growing economy in Africa, the war was used as an opportunity to tame them & pauperise them but a few decades after, we are back at the top were we belong. In Education, Agriculture, Technology, Science, Health, Achievement of target on MDG's etc. The Igbos are simply unstopable, please give it up to them. The East ti takeover!
The problem with you folk i your penchant for self deception and arrogance even when you are completely ignorant
It is clear you have NO KNOWLEDGE about poultry business otherwise you will not say there are 4 hatcheries in Nigeria. Do you know what a hatchery is even?
There are machines you can buy to hatch 12 eggs in your kitchen. They too are hatcheries. That is not what we in the business are talking about. We are talking of people that SELL day old chicks commercially .

There is none in the SE Willie Obino came up just last year ,I repeat last year, to say they had made a breakthrough In his speech he admitted they were buying from Ibadan. Now you come up with your garri and groundnut claim "Of the 4 hatcheries in Nigeria 2 are in the SE " YOU FOLK just lie like morons without thought.The reality is there is nothing on ground. It is lies They come to buy in Ibadan. There are more than 10 hatcheries in the SW so please try and humble yourself and stop talking arrogantly with ignorance
Re: Sorghum Grown In Anambra State To Be Used By Many Industries(pix) by chiefobdk(m): 5:21pm On Feb 14, 2016
[quote author=Begonia post=42917200] Lol! But palm kernel is akwu not aku smiley[/quote

Palm kernel is aku. aki

1 Like

Re: Sorghum Grown In Anambra State To Be Used By Many Industries(pix) by YourMrBoo: 5:59pm On Feb 14, 2016
[s]
Costa2000:

Gini bu Nkpuru aku?
kedu ife iga akpo nkpuru akwu etiri eti, wepu ichereya na akuku?,
Ka anyi suo yabu Igbo suruo ya na isi.
[/s]

Oga can you shut up and stop disgracing yourself here.
What do you know about Igbo language??
Aku is wealth while akwu is palm kernel.

1 Like

Re: Sorghum Grown In Anambra State To Be Used By Many Industries(pix) by Murcy(m): 6:57pm On Feb 14, 2016
This land is useless land. This report is not true!!
Re: Sorghum Grown In Anambra State To Be Used By Many Industries(pix) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Feb 14, 2016
MCMLXXVI:
"Nothing grows in the South East but red soil. All your food is from the North. The South East generates nothing. By the way, Aregbesola is the best performing governor and Osun has the 7th largest economy and 4th largest IGR with the best educational reforms."

- APC Conehead.
are u ok? Are u well at all? Are u trying to start another tribal war here? Cos I don't see anything in this post that talked about the yorubas. The post just gave info on what is happening in the east. Gosh! Must u hate all the time?
Re: Sorghum Grown In Anambra State To Be Used By Many Industries(pix) by MCMLXXVI(m): 7:01pm On Feb 14, 2016
ebubemicky:
are u ok? Are u well at all? Are u trying to start another tribal war here? Cos I don't see anything in this post that talked about the yorubas. The post just gave info on what is happening in the east. Gosh! Must u hate all the time?

Guy try and understand sarcasm sometimes.

2 Likes

Re: Sorghum Grown In Anambra State To Be Used By Many Industries(pix) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Feb 14, 2016
MCMLXXVI:

Guy try and understand sarcasm sometimes.
I prefer people making sense than being so angry with other tribes we are Nigerians in as much as we will all like to go our separate ways if we can but for now we are Nigerians nd we must learn to appreciate one another. Most of the guys attacking the igbos haven't even been there all there life talk more of investing there but they open there mouth wide nd rain abuses on igbos. I love my fellow igbo's, I love the yorubas I hvnt been to the north but I love them too nd I hv some childhood friends from the north I don't knw there way about now. I wish with all my heart that I see them one day. We are Nigerians nd we must stop all these fight nd hates
Re: Sorghum Grown In Anambra State To Be Used By Many Industries(pix) by wink2015(m): 8:42pm On Feb 14, 2016
This is good new for Agriculture in Nigeria. The federal government should think less of oil and gas. It has failed us and brought so much corruption in government.
Re: Sorghum Grown In Anambra State To Be Used By Many Industries(pix) by Nickymezor(f): 9:22pm On Feb 14, 2016
Mekzmoney:
Neboring town grin Like seriously?
I see smiley
Re: Sorghum Grown In Anambra State To Be Used By Many Industries(pix) by nworanco(m): 9:40pm On Feb 14, 2016
NwaAdazi:
now I know that I can start my onion farm in Anambra
Currently Anambra is growing onions
Re: Sorghum Grown In Anambra State To Be Used By Many Industries(pix) by chesm(f): 9:45pm On Feb 14, 2016
Yyeske:
When will all this good news from my home state stop, it's getting out of hand. Proud Anambrarian here and nwa omambala to the core
nwa okija here
Re: Sorghum Grown In Anambra State To Be Used By Many Industries(pix) by nworanco(m): 9:47pm On Feb 14, 2016
Keneking:
Peter Obi wasted 8years as governor
U are a fool by saying that Peter started all these things u are seeing now he broughtinvestors on rice maize sorghum cassava tomatoes groundnut cultivation on mechanized farming. Obiano is barely 2yrs in office.

2 Likes

Re: Sorghum Grown In Anambra State To Be Used By Many Industries(pix) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Feb 14, 2016
Now I love that....
Re: Sorghum Grown In Anambra State To Be Used By Many Industries(pix) by omoolakola(m): 11:42pm On Feb 14, 2016
U should come to my ow[color=#000099][/color]n state and see what going on there osun state is d best farming place
Re: Sorghum Grown In Anambra State To Be Used By Many Industries(pix) by Nobody: 11:55pm On Feb 14, 2016
aribisala0:
There are states that actuall do stuff in agriculture NOT make noise!!

NOT ONE state in the entire South East has a genuine hatchery for day old chicks.They all buy from Ibadan . There are serious farming states across Nigeria and they are too busy to farm on the internet and pages of Newspaper

Well. I was drunk after tonight's Val hang out.

Tomorrow, I will be sober.

And you will still be filled with jealousy.
Re: Sorghum Grown In Anambra State To Be Used By Many Industries(pix) by Costa2000(m): 11:57pm On Feb 14, 2016
YourMrBoo:
[s][/s]

Oga can you shut up and stop disgracing yourself here.
What do you know about Igbo language??
Aku is wealth while akwu is palm kernel.
Abiaghim ebea ka munagi koba onu inugo, iruzie iga choro umuaka ibegi. Ndi na ede Igbo puta ginwa aputa okwaya..
Na obodo m anyi na ata aku na ukwa na obughi akwu na ukwa. akwu bu nke aga asu were suputa mmanu. Mana aku/aki bu nke etiri eti enweghi ichere na ahuya.
Re: Sorghum Grown In Anambra State To Be Used By Many Industries(pix) by Mekzmoney(m): 10:50am On Feb 15, 2016
Nise..... After ma twn Nise, then Enugu-Ukwu grin
Nickymezor:
I see smiley
flexed in enugu-ukwu last dec. tongue
Re: Sorghum Grown In Anambra State To Be Used By Many Industries(pix) by Nickymezor(f): 12:24pm On Feb 15, 2016
Mekzmoney:
Nise..... After ma twn Nise, then Enugu-Ukwu grin flexed in enugu-ukwu last dec. tongue
okay. Hw nice smiley
Re: Sorghum Grown In Anambra State To Be Used By Many Industries(pix) by PHOTSEE(m): 9:05pm On Feb 27, 2019
Costa2000:

Abiaghim ebea ka munagi koba onu inugo, iruzie iga choro umuaka ibegi. Ndi na ede Igbo puta ginwa aputa okwaya..
Na obodo m anyi na ata aku na ukwa na obughi akwu na ukwa. akwu bu nke aga asu were suputa mmanu. Mana aku/aki bu nke etiri eti enweghi ichere na ahuya.
Google tranlator

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Lucrative Is Poultry Business? / Get bulldozer and tractor service For your farmland . / Female Agriculture N-power Beneficiary Shares Pictures Of Her Products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.