Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,367 members, 7,829,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Emem Isong Expecting First Child With Husband (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emem Isong Expecting First Child With Husband (Photo) (19445 Views)

Guardian Name Emem Isong, Biola Alabi And Mo Abudu As The Cash Madams / Anna Banner On Set Of Emem Isong's "Lovers And Sinners" / Runtown Expecting First Child With Selena, American Based Girlfriend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emem Isong Expecting First Child With Husband (Photo) by fxid10(m): 10:51am On Feb 14, 2016
vivavik:
These days ladies are so pretty in baby bumps. They are so cute.
you are right my sister. Am sure that will be your portion too
Re: Emem Isong Expecting First Child With Husband (Photo) by fxid10(m): 11:03am On Feb 14, 2016
LesbianBoy:
This old woman expecting her first child undecided
she married very recently, she not an old woman at all.
Re: Emem Isong Expecting First Child With Husband (Photo) by geekybabe(f): 11:50am On Feb 14, 2016
lonelydora:
She never born? I have been hearing that name many years ago and thought the bearer by now will be an old woman. Well, congratulations in advance to her.

bad belle. shut your mouth if you can't be totally positive. which one is your own? Are you the one giving children?

some people and their judgemental attitude sha.

1 Like

Re: Emem Isong Expecting First Child With Husband (Photo) by vivavik(f): 12:09pm On Feb 14, 2016
fxid10:
you are right my sister. Am sure that will be your portion too
I say a big Amen to that. Thanks
Re: Emem Isong Expecting First Child With Husband (Photo) by lonelydora: 2:55pm On Feb 14, 2016
geekybabe:

bad belle. shut your mouth if you can't be totally positive. which one is your own? Are you the one giving children?

some people and their judgemental attitude sha.

I didn't mean any "bad belle". I was just expressing a little surprise. I have been hearing that name since my school days. Meanwhile, no need for insult.
Re: Emem Isong Expecting First Child With Husband (Photo) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Feb 14, 2016
Emem, thanks for not being a baby mama.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Read Tonto Dikeh's Valentine Message / Meet Moesha Budong Ghanaian Actress Whose Picture Is Causing Problem Online / Alex’s Fans Drag Vandora For Calling Her A ‘man Thief'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.