Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,757 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:20 PM

Obiano Inspects Modern Flyovers: To Be Ready By April. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Inspects Modern Flyovers: To Be Ready By April. (24084 Views)

Ambode Inspects Modern Bus Terminal At TBS And Ilubirin, Lagos / Obiano Inspects Worldclass Onitsha Mall- Pix / Obiano Inspects Ongoing Work At The 2nd Niger Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obiano Inspects Modern Flyovers: To Be Ready By April. by Udmaster(m): 8:39pm On Feb 13, 2016
Living up to his promise to ensure that the best quality of work is done for Ndi Anambra, Gov Willie Obiano today inspected the last part of the 3 state of the art flyovers nearing completion at Kwata Junction, Awka.
Obiano, impressed with the pace and quality of work, promised to ensure that all the needs of the contractors are met as the flyovers will not only beautify the capital city but will also ease traffic; encourage tourism and consequently boost the state's economic status.
According to the contractor handling the projects, all 3 flyovers will be completed by April 2016.
Here are some pictures from the inspection..

http:///forum/politics/obiano-inspection-tour-all-3-modern-flyovers-will-be-ready-april-pictures

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Inspects Modern Flyovers: To Be Ready By April. by Udmaster(m): 8:51pm On Feb 13, 2016
Mynd44, Lalasticlala lets go to frontpage thinx. Obiano is working.

5 Likes

Re: Obiano Inspects Modern Flyovers: To Be Ready By April. by Udmaster(m): 8:58pm On Feb 13, 2016
Re: Obiano Inspects Modern Flyovers: To Be Ready By April. by Iroh88(m): 9:10pm On Feb 13, 2016
Udmaster:

Lal.asticlala, My.nd44
http:///forum/politics/obiano-inspection-tour-all-3-modern-flyovers-will-be-ready-april-pictures
Udmaster:
Mynd.44, Lal.asticlala lets go to frontpage thinx.
Obiano is working.
Udmaster:
Lalas.ticlala, My.nd44 front page things.
Udmaster:
My.nd44, Lal.asticlala lets go to frontpage thinx.
Obiano is working.
Don't you know it is annoying spamming their mentions because you want your thread on the fp?? One mention is sufficient from you, other posters would definitely call their attention as well. Haba.

@post: this is commendable indeed. I wonder where this man gets the dough to do all these. He stands out amongst the governors right now. Hope he sprints all the way to the finish line and not relent in his second term as is the usual practice with our governors.

#Godspeed Mr Governor.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Inspects Modern Flyovers: To Be Ready By April. by Udmaster(m): 9:14pm On Feb 13, 2016
Iroh88:
Don't you know it is annoying spamming their mentions because you want your thread on the fp?? One mention is sufficient from you, other posters would definitely call their attention as well. Haba.

@post: this is commendable indeed. I wonder where this man gets the dough to do all these. He stands out amongst the governors right now. Hope he sprints all the way to the finish line and not relent in his second term as is the usual practice with our governors.

#Godspeed Mr Governor.
I know how the politics of Nairaland works.

19 Likes

Re: Obiano Inspects Modern Flyovers: To Be Ready By April. by Scholes007(m): 9:22pm On Feb 13, 2016
Nice. @op> anambra is on the right track but i think it will be nice to reduce how it is exposed to the media especially now people see it from the lens of bias-ness

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Inspects Modern Flyovers: To Be Ready By April. by Udmaster(m): 9:26pm On Feb 13, 2016
Scholes007:
Nice. @op> anambra is one the right track but i think it will be nice to reduce how it is exposed to the media especially now people see it from the lens of bias-ness
Good works of a governor should be publicly celebrated and commended.
Obiano is moulding himself into a Young and Vibrant Igbo Presidential Material.

26 Likes

Re: Obiano Inspects Modern Flyovers: To Be Ready By April. by opetti: 9:37pm On Feb 13, 2016
Congratulations on these laudable projects

1 Like

Re: Obiano Inspects Modern Flyovers: To Be Ready By April. by okeke00(m): 9:37pm On Feb 13, 2016
the same obiano that the igbos are demanding for his head because he is against biafra agitation. the problem with we igbos is that we don't even know what our problem is

9 Likes

Re: Obiano Inspects Modern Flyovers: To Be Ready By April. by Nobody: 9:38pm On Feb 13, 2016
obago

1 Like

Re: Obiano Inspects Modern Flyovers: To Be Ready By April. by soludo93(m): 9:38pm On Feb 13, 2016
Blowing his own trumpet, Obiano has history of public appearances in this outfit that bear his face. Wake me up when Onitsha -Awka dual road is reconstructed.

5 Likes

Re: Obiano Inspects Modern Flyovers: To Be Ready By April. by Nobody: 9:38pm On Feb 13, 2016
This governor is on a speed mode. Kudos to him

11 Likes

Re: Obiano Inspects Modern Flyovers: To Be Ready By April. by capip120(m): 9:38pm On Feb 13, 2016
Ihe anyi ji buru ndi Igbo erika.
Chukwu Gozie ndi banyi na ezi nu nno. Amin. grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Obiano Inspects Modern Flyovers: To Be Ready By April. by ochilikoko(m): 9:39pm On Feb 13, 2016
Willie is working indeed

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Inspects Modern Flyovers: To Be Ready By April. by Sanchase: 9:39pm On Feb 13, 2016
i don't see the need building flyovers when there was a road in existence..

This obiano should focus on job creation in Anambra, better hospitals and free Education in Anambra. Flyover 1, 2, 3, 4 to 10 will do no good to an average Anambrarian.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Inspects Modern Flyovers: To Be Ready By April. by Berrylite: 9:39pm On Feb 13, 2016
Obiano is working

7 Likes

Re: Obiano Inspects Modern Flyovers: To Be Ready By April. by amadice(m): 9:40pm On Feb 13, 2016
best governor currently in the south east

5 Likes

Re: Obiano Inspects Modern Flyovers: To Be Ready By April. by amadice(m): 9:40pm On Feb 13, 2016
these is a governor okiezie victor ikpeazu must emulate and follow his footsteps.... ride on obiano ride on apga

4 Likes

Re: Obiano Inspects Modern Flyovers: To Be Ready By April. by Sydney22: 9:41pm On Feb 13, 2016
Willie is working !!!
Anambra adigo nma kiss

'Osun state should keep waiting for federal allocation'

11 Likes

Re: Obiano Inspects Modern Flyovers: To Be Ready By April. by luvinhubby(m): 9:42pm On Feb 13, 2016
3 flyovers at once & Roaches 'the scammer' Okorocha is still trying to complete one flyover that he did not start after 5yrs in office.

13 Likes

Re: Obiano Inspects Modern Flyovers: To Be Ready By April. by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:42pm On Feb 13, 2016
Proudly Anambra!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Inspects Modern Flyovers: To Be Ready By April. by breakeven: 9:42pm On Feb 13, 2016
Udmaster:
Good works of a governor should be publicly celebrated and commended.
Obiano is moulding himself into a Young and Vibrant Igbo Presidential Material.
Forget it, in Nigeria we do not need his type to be our president. we prefer dullards who take us back to stone age. recall that Awo was regarded as the best president we never had.

8 Likes

Re: Obiano Inspects Modern Flyovers: To Be Ready By April. by lonelydora: 9:44pm On Feb 13, 2016
Obiano is working

8 Likes

Re: Obiano Inspects Modern Flyovers: To Be Ready By April. by osita76(m): 9:44pm On Feb 13, 2016
Udmaster:
Living up to his promise to ensure that the best quality of work is done for Ndi Anambra, Gov Willie Obiano today inspected the last part of the 3 state of the art flyovers nearing completion at Kwata Junction, Awka.
Obiano, impressed with the pace and quality of work, promised to ensure that all the needs of the contractors are met as the flyovers will not only beautify the capital city but will also ease traffic; encourage tourism and consequently boost the state's economic status.
According to the contractor handling the projects, all 3 flyovers will be completed by April 2016.

his program is awesome and impressive he should keep it up

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Inspects Modern Flyovers: To Be Ready By April. by ChappyChase: 9:44pm On Feb 13, 2016
There are only 2 governors in the south east willie and the rest!!!
I regret having that fat headed snail as my governor!!!!! ENugu enter one chance!! Even buhari get hope pass that mumu! I weep for my beloved o42 people!!!

8 Likes

Re: Obiano Inspects Modern Flyovers: To Be Ready By April. by Sydney22: 9:44pm On Feb 13, 2016
okeke00:
the same obiano that the igbos are demanding for his head because he is against biafra agitation. the problem with we igbos is that we don't even know what our problem is
who are the "we" ?

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obiano Inspects Modern Flyovers: To Be Ready By April. by jonathanOz: 9:47pm On Feb 13, 2016
Sanchase:

This obiano should focus on job creation in Anambra, better hospitals and free Education in Anambra. Flyover 1, 2, 3, 4 to 10 will do no good to an average Anambrarian.
I believe if your type were to have visited Awka some 3, 4 years ago, you would have labelled it a disgrace and not deserving of a capital. Now the governor is trying to give it a face lift, and you are complaining.
Obiano please carry go. My only hope and prayer is that you finish all these projects before you leave office. Making Anambra beautiful is non negotiable.

About "Free education", we dont want that lie in Anambra. Our former governor returned public schools to the original church owners, and govt is working with them to improve the standard of education. Everybody can see the positivity it has brought to Anambra of recent. We prefer the govt empower its citizens so as to be able to finance the education of their wards. Free education in this present Nigeria is scam.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Inspects Modern Flyovers: To Be Ready By April. by apholaryn: 9:48pm On Feb 13, 2016
Sydney22:
Willie is working !!!
Anambra adigo nma kiss

'Osun state should keep waiting for federal allocation'
you can't live or breathe without mentioning SW...God go Hlp u silly e-rat.

4 Likes

Re: Obiano Inspects Modern Flyovers: To Be Ready By April. by Favben(m): 9:49pm On Feb 13, 2016
Sanchase:

My fears exactly, I ve seen a couple of completed ones the last time I was home and it's not like it in anyway was designed to improve the road network...

except of course if link roads are still in the works to pass under those flyovers...

He should let us know
Re: Obiano Inspects Modern Flyovers: To Be Ready By April. by Chinom(m): 9:53pm On Feb 13, 2016
Those flyovers are fraudulent. I have driven past them a couple of times and I just cannot figure out what purpose they are meant to serve. He built Flyovers in the same direction as the normal highway.

I am sure he owns the construction company building them because I never heard of the company before. The "Flyover" which is NOT flying over anything is just an avenue to embezzle.

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Inspects Modern Flyovers: To Be Ready By April. by IPOB123london: 9:57pm On Feb 13, 2016
and ICC must know the reason he gave order to shoot human being!

flyover or not

justice must be done

we are far head of building fly over

now picture the fake oyigbo in the picture

eyaa creating jobs indeed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE: Moghalu Kingsley Secretly Working For Buhari, Promised Kemi Adeosun J / Henry Shield Replies Kemi Olunloyo Over Twitter Impersonation Allegation (Pics) / Chairmen, Vice-Chairmen Of 69 Senate Committees (Full List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.