Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Obiano Inspects Modern Flyovers: To Be Ready By April. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Inspects Modern Flyovers: To Be Ready By April. (24097 Views)

Ambode Inspects Modern Bus Terminal At TBS And Ilubirin, Lagos / Obiano Inspects Worldclass Onitsha Mall- Pix / Obiano Inspects Ongoing Work At The 2nd Niger Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano Inspects Modern Flyovers: To Be Ready By April. by klimson: 5:58am On Feb 14, 2016
dubemnaija:

Not that am against those flyovers, but let's be honest to our selves bro, those flyovers were waste of funds. There were never traffic congestion in those places before the construction started. It's just an Avenue for Obiano to siphon money
Afeceee= propaganda.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Inspects Modern Flyovers: To Be Ready By April. by chiefobdk(m): 6:04am On Feb 14, 2016
okeke00:
the same obiano that the igbos are demanding for his head because he is against biafra agitation. the problem with we igbos is that we don't even know what our problem is

Wat is dis one saying. you and who as Igbo person get problem. go and sit down.
.onuku

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Inspects Modern Flyovers: To Be Ready By April. by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:04am On Feb 14, 2016
klimson:

Afeceee= propaganda.
The guy na PDP grin
Re: Obiano Inspects Modern Flyovers: To Be Ready By April. by blackpanda: 6:16am On Feb 14, 2016
I love this man!

Obiano for President 2019!

1 Like

Re: Obiano Inspects Modern Flyovers: To Be Ready By April. by klimson: 6:38am On Feb 14, 2016
post=42905226:

The guy na PDP grin
Hahahahaaha. Guy, flyover no bad na. You sef tink am. No government we no de chop money, including Bubu. My own be say, before you chop, put something for ground first.
Re: Obiano Inspects Modern Flyovers: To Be Ready By April. by phdmjjm(m): 7:12am On Feb 14, 2016
Saddist....
IPOB123london:

and ICC must know the reason he gave order to shoot human being!

flyover or not

justice must be done

we are far head of building fly over

now picture the fake oyigbo in the picture

eyaa creating jobs indeed
Re: Obiano Inspects Modern Flyovers: To Be Ready By April. by mentorken05(m): 7:49am On Feb 14, 2016
ChappyChase:
There are only 2 governors in the south east willie and the rest!!!
I regret having that fat headed snail as my governor!!!!! ENugu enter one chance!! Even buhari get hope pass that mumu! I weep for my beloved o42 people!!!
as in eeeehhh....dat man na big fool oooo...he doesn't still realise that he is a Governor and that the can do anything he wants.
He just goes around pledging loyalty to even people who will gladly see him fall....its getting up to a year and still he has nothing to show for it
Re: Obiano Inspects Modern Flyovers: To Be Ready By April. by allawizzow(m): 8:03am On Feb 14, 2016
This are achievements 4 southeast na.
Re: Obiano Inspects Modern Flyovers: To Be Ready By April. by tiger28: 8:11am On Feb 14, 2016
Meanwhile the other clown in Ekiti is still busy buying Stock fish in the market. Ekiti ppl deserve whatever they get......Abacadabra Governor!
Re: Obiano Inspects Modern Flyovers: To Be Ready By April. by nonstan(m): 8:20am On Feb 14, 2016
ChappyChase:
There are only 2 governors in the south east willie and the rest!!!
I regret having that fat headed snail as my governor!!!!! ENugu enter one chance!! Even buhari get hope pass that mumu! I weep for my beloved o42 people!!!

Nwanne I feel your pain...even d nice traffic lights by Sullivan chime no de work in most places again...if PDP no take time for Enugu another party go commit dem..sha I still believe the new governor...let's give him more 1 year before criticism... At least he is Buildn nsukka and t.junction roads
Re: Obiano Inspects Modern Flyovers: To Be Ready By April. by ChappyChase: 8:46am On Feb 14, 2016
mentorken05:
as in eeeehhh....dat man na big fool oooo...he doesn't still realise that he is a Governor and that the can do anything he wants.
He just goes around pledging loyalty to even people who will gladly see him fall....its getting up to a year and still he has nothing to show for it
To even think say him be from NSK my own town dey pain me die!!
Re: Obiano Inspects Modern Flyovers: To Be Ready By April. by ChappyChase: 8:47am On Feb 14, 2016
nonstan:

Nwanne I feel your pain...even d nice traffic lights by Sullivan chime no de work in most places again...if PDP no take time for Enugu another party go commit dem..sha I still believe the new governor...let's give him more 1 year before criticism... At least he is Buildn nsukka and t.junction roads
Abegi leave that thing! That man no go fit do anything!! I be Nsukka boy oo, but I no like that man!
Re: Obiano Inspects Modern Flyovers: To Be Ready By April. by Agboola321(m): 9:59am On Feb 14, 2016
Sanchase:
i don't see the need building flyovers when there was a road in existence..

This obiano should focus on job creation in Anambra, better hospitals and free Education in Anambra. Flyover 1, 2, 3, 4 to 10 will do no good to an average Anambrarian.

Have you ever been to Anambra. Don't just say things anyhow and anyway. Go find out the reasons for building the flyovers. I think after that you'd modify your post.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Inspects Modern Flyovers: To Be Ready By April. by osita76(m): 11:24am On Feb 14, 2016
moshino:
I have not been to Anambra in years now, can somebody on the ground there please enlighten me on the present state of ONITSHA roads, Security situation, night life etc, some pictures will be appreciated, thanks!
this is the latest Onitsha environments

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Inspects Modern Flyovers: To Be Ready By April. by justmenoni: 11:29am On Feb 14, 2016
So U be igbos hv only one problem (is)...quote author=okeke00 post=42899195]the same obiano that the igbos are demanding for his head because he is against biafra agitation. the problem with we igbos is that we don't even know what our problem is[/quote]
Re: Obiano Inspects Modern Flyovers: To Be Ready By April. by cardoctor(m): 12:58pm On Feb 14, 2016
Willie is the best governor ever in Anambra state. I just got back from my villa yesterday and I couldn't believe my eyes. My village has metarmophosed into a metropolis overnight. Tarred roads and drainages everywhere. Well done and keep up the good work. We are solidly behind you.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Inspects Modern Flyovers: To Be Ready By April. by moshino(m): 3:01pm On Feb 14, 2016
osita76:
this is the latest Onitsha environments

Thanks for the pictures. But which areas are these, and do you have more pics?
Re: Obiano Inspects Modern Flyovers: To Be Ready By April. by osita76(m): 11:27am On Feb 24, 2016
moshino:

The pictures are from Onitsha Enugu express way between bridgehead to Upper Iweka and the other one is from east Niger industrial layout Onitsha
Re: Obiano Inspects Modern Flyovers: To Be Ready By April. by osita76(m): 11:34am On Feb 24, 2016
moshino:

more pictures from Onitsha

Re: Obiano Inspects Modern Flyovers: To Be Ready By April. by osita76(m): 11:41am On Feb 24, 2016
osita76:
more from Onitsha

Re: Obiano Inspects Modern Flyovers: To Be Ready By April. by osita76(m): 11:45am On Feb 24, 2016
osita76:

Re: Obiano Inspects Modern Flyovers: To Be Ready By April. by moshino(m): 1:32pm On Feb 24, 2016
osita76:
The pictures are from Onitsha Enugu express way between bridgehead to Upper Iweka and the other one is from east Niger industrial layout Onitsha

Ok, thanks, they look nicer than I remember from years ago.
Re: Obiano Inspects Modern Flyovers: To Be Ready By April. by moshino(m): 1:38pm On Feb 24, 2016
osita76:

Which are the very good and safe hotels to lodge in Onitsha now?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ogun Extends Lockdown By One Week / Lai Mohammed Begs NBC For N13Million Loan For China Trip - DumebiIfeanyi.com / Abdulrashid Maina Swindled Sani Abacha Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.