Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

When Your Father Works With Nigerian Breweries(Hilarious Photo). - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When Your Father Works With Nigerian Breweries(Hilarious Photo). (61665 Views)

Hilarious Photo Of Groom’s Father Watching His Son Rock His New Bride / Father's Day: What Did You Learn From Your Father, That Has Helped You In Life? / 45 Things Your Father Wants You To Know He Probably Never Said (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Your Father Works With Nigerian Breweries(Hilarious Photo). by Turbocharged: 2:10am On Feb 14, 2016
Seun, do not allow your site to be a medium to promote child abuse. Threads like this should not be allowed, let alone making FP.

Please, do the needful.
Re: When Your Father Works With Nigerian Breweries(Hilarious Photo). by Gkay1(m): 5:57am On Feb 14, 2016
See enjoyment
Re: When Your Father Works With Nigerian Breweries(Hilarious Photo). by PrinzEleju: 7:11am On Feb 14, 2016
saasala:
Seun and his entire mods are fast losing it. Why should this shii not be deleted from NL talk more of landing on frontpage. This is a picture preaching drunkingness in children. Are you saying it is good for parents to give alcholic beverages to their kids?

The mod that move this to the frontpage instead of deleting it, the thunder that will fire you is still smoking ijebu weed. The mod needs to check the pic below, let them develop your dull brain.
Gkay1:
See enjoyment
saasala:
Seun and his entire mods are fast losing it. Why should this shii not be deleted from NL talk more of landing on frontpage. This is a picture preaching drunkingness in children. Are you saying it is good for parents to give alcholic beverages to their kids?

The mod that move this to the frontpage instead of deleting it, the thunder that will fire you is still smoking ijebu weed. The mod needs to check the pic below, let them develop your dull brain.
Re: When Your Father Works With Nigerian Breweries(Hilarious Photo). by Abukc(m): 7:16am On Feb 14, 2016
Then no. fit

Re: When Your Father Works With Nigerian Breweries(Hilarious Photo). by Kayswat(m): 7:51am On Feb 14, 2016
Angelou:
papa why u lie?!! which look u dey see for the boy face, abi na me see say the pikins face dey blurred #HABA
The face of the two kids were there when I commented, probably it was the mod that push it to front page that blurred it. I need to lie to be funny.
Re: When Your Father Works With Nigerian Breweries(Hilarious Photo). by MimiMcCharly(m): 8:05am On Feb 14, 2016
endtime children
Re: When Your Father Works With Nigerian Breweries(Hilarious Photo). by Nobody: 8:16am On Feb 14, 2016
bamac:
see you, more than bad sef. Nairaland is more of celebrity gossips gotten from instagram or twitter and this yamayama thing. Sha sit down dey look, scroll and hiss pass any nonsense topic na so i dey do

Issashame
Re: When Your Father Works With Nigerian Breweries(Hilarious Photo). by muba4huss(m): 8:19am On Feb 14, 2016
shumuel:
When Your Father Works With Nigerian Breweries(Hilarious Photo).

kikiki Lol grin this most be Akpos and Nkechi.

What would you do, if you came back from work and meet your kids doing this ?
hmm... Confirm...
Re: When Your Father Works With Nigerian Breweries(Hilarious Photo). by 6digitscomrade: 8:31am On Feb 14, 2016
u too talk..we dey wait for ur own kids headlines for here...
UrennaNkoli:
To those of you who think this is funny, its high time you replaced the sawdust in your heads with something better. Why should a responsible parent allow his/her kids to be exposed to such inhumane and barbaric act? The way you train your kids determines their personality in future. If you train them to be chronic drinkers today and pose with some bottles of beer then sorry is your name.
Re: When Your Father Works With Nigerian Breweries(Hilarious Photo). by justmenoni: 9:28am On Feb 14, 2016
This is tosyne2much and introvert
Re: When Your Father Works With Nigerian Breweries(Hilarious Photo). by edoyad(m): 9:43am On Feb 14, 2016
ThaPatriot:

angry angryHere is something more hilarious
#buynaijatogrownaija
Re: When Your Father Works With Nigerian Breweries(Hilarious Photo). by Angelou(m): 10:02am On Feb 14, 2016
Kayswat:

The face of the two kids were there when I commented, probably it was the mod that push it to front page that blurred it. I need to lie to be funny.
COMic Lie
Re: When Your Father Works With Nigerian Breweries(Hilarious Photo). by greatbrian(m): 11:21am On Feb 14, 2016
Dz not child abuse dz is BEER ABUSE
Re: When Your Father Works With Nigerian Breweries(Hilarious Photo). by tosyne2much(m): 11:44am On Feb 14, 2016
justmenoni:
This is tosyne2much and introvert
Na inside church I dey when I see the pix... If you see as I take burst laf cheesy
Re: When Your Father Works With Nigerian Breweries(Hilarious Photo). by tosyne2much(m): 11:48am On Feb 14, 2016
Only if people know that nairaland is aimed at driving traffic.. No matter silly you think a topic is, of course it can grace the FP to achieve its purpose... Oooh you want only educational topics to be move to FP shey? *U go wait tire ooooo*

Whether you like it or not, poo will make FP and the bank account of Se.un will keep smiling everyday
Re: When Your Father Works With Nigerian Breweries(Hilarious Photo). by justmenoni: 11:59am On Feb 14, 2016
grin grin cheesy cheesy I must see u ooo when I come naija lol so I go fit get some advice lol grin

tosyne2much:
Na inside church I dey when I see the pix... If you see as I take burst laf cheesy
Re: When Your Father Works With Nigerian Breweries(Hilarious Photo). by tosyne2much(m): 12:26pm On Feb 14, 2016
justmenoni:
grin grin cheesy cheesy I must see u ooo when I come naija lol so I go fit get some advice lol grin

And when you sef dey return to Naija no forget to rogger ur guy babes cheesy

1 Like

Re: When Your Father Works With Nigerian Breweries(Hilarious Photo). by justmenoni: 12:29pm On Feb 14, 2016
Jesus christ, see advice grin cheesy

quote author=tosyne2much post=42912247] And when you sef dey return to Naija no forget to rogger ur guy babes cheesy [/quote]
Re: When Your Father Works With Nigerian Breweries(Hilarious Photo). by cardoctor(m): 12:29pm On Feb 14, 2016
These kids look like siblings.
Re: When Your Father Works With Nigerian Breweries(Hilarious Photo). by tosyne2much(m): 12:58pm On Feb 14, 2016
saasala:

Bro, this is just a joke, so it's not something you should take too serious ... I'm sure you read the discretion (hilarious) at the top of the post cool
Re: When Your Father Works With Nigerian Breweries(Hilarious Photo). by Olicris(m): 1:29pm On Feb 14, 2016
Hi hommies....rate me,,,,,,.

Re: When Your Father Works With Nigerian Breweries(Hilarious Photo). by shumuel(m): 2:48pm On Feb 14, 2016
tosyne2much:
Bro, this is just a joke, so it's not something you should take too serious ... I'm sure you read the discretion (hilarious) at the top of the post cool

pay no mind bro, thats how they catch their own fun, kikiki Lol grin Happy Val to ya cheesy
Re: When Your Father Works With Nigerian Breweries(Hilarious Photo). by DonnyT: 5:43pm On Feb 14, 2016
CHILD ABUSE !!! PLEASE STOP PARADING THIS ON FRONT PAGE.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Sister Cancels Her Wedding. Is She Doing The Right Thing? / Husband Catches His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Uganda Hospital / Photo Of A Little Girl Striking A "Disturbing" Pose Ignites Debate Among Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.