Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,333 members, 7,815,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Fadimatu Mai Talle Tara Dies - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fadimatu Mai Talle Tara Dies (34971 Views)

And When We Say A Mai Ruwa Is Wiser Than Them They Call Us Fools / Welcome To ‘Mai Chanji’,Broom A Symbol Of Witchcraft-Femi Fani-Kayode / MAI DERIBE, The Famed Billionaire Of Borno - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fadimatu Mai Talle Tara Dies by Saved2Serve: 8:50am On Feb 14, 2016
you are happy you fooled, deceived and scammed a 90yr old to death abi?
Tycoflu:
Must everything be about politics wailers? She died at age 90 for crying out loud. This is a celebration of life and one day, mama will be cerebrated as one of the advocates of the great change we are experiencing. As for the fellow that said she died a wasteful life, pray that you reach 60 years talk more of 90.

2 Likes

Re: Fadimatu Mai Talle Tara Dies by Nobody: 8:59am On Feb 14, 2016
ALLAHUMMAGFIRHUM WARHAMHUM
Re: Fadimatu Mai Talle Tara Dies by tmayusuf: 9:02am On Feb 14, 2016
quote author=londonrivals post=42899084]Hajia Fadimatu Mai Talle Tara, the 90 year old woman who donated her N1 million savings to the Buhari presidential campaign organization last year has died. She died this morning at her home.

She was a popular food vendor in Koko, Koko/Besse Local Government Area of Kebbi State. She was a widow and is survived by 15 children and 15 grandchildren. May her soul rest in peace, Amen.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/02/photos-90yr-old-woman-who-donated-her.html

[/quote] O Allah forgive our living and our dead, those who are with us and those who are absent, our young and our old, our menfolk and our womenfolk. O Allah, whomever you give life from among us give him life in Islam, and whomever you take way from us take him away in Faith. O Allah, do
not forbid us their reward and do not send us astray after them.
Re: Fadimatu Mai Talle Tara Dies by onajo2000(m): 9:45am On Feb 14, 2016
Who send am?
Re: Fadimatu Mai Talle Tara Dies by mcobiena: 10:09am On Feb 14, 2016
A good investment for her proceeds if not a calculated arrangement for the campaign propaganda of Mbuhari. Gej talk say I no get shoes while PMB I not get money
Re: Fadimatu Mai Talle Tara Dies by godwinwaliya: 10:20am On Feb 14, 2016
londonrivals:
Hajia Fadimatu Mai Talle Tara, the 90 year old woman who donated her N1 million savings to the Buhari presidential campaign organization last year has died. She died this morning at her home.

She was a popular food vendor in Koko, Koko/Besse Local Government Area of Kebbi State. She was a widow and is survived by 15 children and 15 grandchildren. May her soul rest in peace, Amen.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/02/photos-90yr-old-woman-who-donated-her.html

r i p
Re: Fadimatu Mai Talle Tara Dies by david290(m): 11:29am On Feb 14, 2016
appini:

U be God...
Are you one of the immature babies He referred in his comment?
Re: Fadimatu Mai Talle Tara Dies by olatade(m): 11:38am On Feb 14, 2016
Mama you left an indelible mark in our political history.Adieu Hajia Talle! R I P.
Re: Fadimatu Mai Talle Tara Dies by oodua1stson: 11:57am On Feb 14, 2016
emalek86:
Y won't she die? She must be disappointed in what she is seeing. This isn't what she voted for, she knew she had been scammed, rest in peace mama, I know when you hear change in your next life. You will hide your money.
Chai you ppl get bad mouth
Re: Fadimatu Mai Talle Tara Dies by cardoctor(m): 12:49pm On Feb 14, 2016
RIP mama
Re: Fadimatu Mai Talle Tara Dies by naijagobetter(m): 1:02pm On Feb 14, 2016
Rest in perfect peace granny
Re: Fadimatu Mai Talle Tara Dies by PreyingMantis(m): 1:15pm On Feb 14, 2016
afoobabs:
Guy dont use the dead as a means of wailing atleast show a sign of remorse, pls pretend there is blood runing in ur vein. Dont mock the dead u ar also indebted to it too.
But you were gloating over the massacre of innocent Biafrans by the blood-thirsty Boko Haram army.
Re: Fadimatu Mai Talle Tara Dies by afoobabs(m): 1:37pm On Feb 14, 2016
PreyingMantis:
But you were gloating over the massacre of innocent Biafrans by the blood-thirsty Boko Haram army.
typical of a brainwashed ipob. when and where was any innocent biafrans massacred. I dont suppose u know the meaning of the word 'massacre'. Even when ur pathetic protest turned violent, was any body massacred?
Re: Fadimatu Mai Talle Tara Dies by afoobabs(m): 1:49pm On Feb 14, 2016
trappatoni:
a soul is gone and this is what you could come up with? Guess you've lost your heart to politics. To think you're lady, anyway RIP old lady.
u mean that silly thing is a lady i donbilivit how can a lady be so heartless
Re: Fadimatu Mai Talle Tara Dies by bibijay123(f): 4:13pm On Feb 14, 2016
emalek86:
Y won't she die? She must be disappointed in what she is seeing. This isn't what she voted for, she knew she had been scammed, rest in peace mama, I know when you hear change in your next life. You will hide your money.

grin you have killed me cheesy
Re: Fadimatu Mai Talle Tara Dies by sageb: 4:40pm On Feb 14, 2016
Alas! RIP Ma,i pray the Lord grant the family the fortitude to bear the loss. Great Nigerian woman
Re: Fadimatu Mai Talle Tara Dies by baralatie(m): 5:39pm On Feb 14, 2016
cry
Rip
Re: Fadimatu Mai Talle Tara Dies by MISSNORA(f): 6:33pm On Feb 14, 2016
DashMeYansh:
This is the funniest shiit I have seen today. She didn't even get to enjoy her change.

Ur sig sef...ur type won't certainly exceed 3minutes 45secs.
Re: Fadimatu Mai Talle Tara Dies by Nobody: 7:12pm On Feb 14, 2016
MISSNORA:
Ur sig sef...ur type won't certainly exceed 3minutes 45secs.

This is an attack on my Masculinity and sexual prowess...what an insult.

Anyways, there's no point bragging online of I can't prove it...you want to confirm my signature?
Re: Fadimatu Mai Talle Tara Dies by MISSNORA(f): 7:37pm On Feb 14, 2016
DashMeYansh:

This is an attack on my Masculinity and sexual prowess...what an insult.

Anyways, there's no point bragging online of I can't prove it...you want to confirm my signature?
Hmmmm!
Re: Fadimatu Mai Talle Tara Dies by PreyingMantis(m): 9:05pm On Feb 14, 2016
afoobabs:
typical of a brainwashed ipob. when and where was any innocent biafrans massacred. I dont suppose u know the meaning of the word 'massacre'. Even when ur pathetic protest turned violent, was any body massacred?
I usually don't respond to fools
Re: Fadimatu Mai Talle Tara Dies by PreyingMantis(m): 9:05pm On Feb 14, 2016
afoobabs:
Re: Fadimatu Mai Talle Tara Dies by afoobabs(m): 9:24pm On Feb 14, 2016
PreyingMantis:
i dont bandy word with a flat head either.
Re: Fadimatu Mai Talle Tara Dies by JoBabs(m): 10:47pm On Feb 14, 2016
truthspeaks:
Y shldnt it get 2 him. Her donation got to him fast witout due process, na news of death no go reach am? Buhari beta attend her burial.

LoL... true talk
Re: Fadimatu Mai Talle Tara Dies by JoBabs(m): 10:51pm On Feb 14, 2016
aolumaxi:
na state burial go guarantee heaven? Buhari had better perform and not let this great Nigerian effort be in vain... RIP ma'am

Na her behaviour go guarantee heaven, no be state burial, but here on earth burial rite is mandatory....
Re: Fadimatu Mai Talle Tara Dies by bukqar(m): 2:18pm On Feb 15, 2016
inalilahi waina'ilaihi rajiun. may your soul rest in peace hajiya
Re: Fadimatu Mai Talle Tara Dies by Asylumtemple(f): 11:40am On Feb 16, 2016
May your soul rest in peace.
Re: Fadimatu Mai Talle Tara Dies by Ashraf123(f): 9:52pm On Feb 16, 2016
People have really lost their sense of reasoning, the comments here 're really disgusting. RIP MA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osinbajo And Joseph Timiyan, The Ebenanowean Of Ogulagha Kingdom (Photos) / Tinubu Attends Arewa Joint Committe Conference (pictures) / AIT Hate Attacks On Buhari; A Violation Of Ethics And Standards Of Journalism.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.