Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:31 AM

Welcome To ‘Mai Chanji’,Broom A Symbol Of Witchcraft-Femi Fani-Kayode - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Welcome To ‘Mai Chanji’,Broom A Symbol Of Witchcraft-Femi Fani-Kayode (2278 Views)

Symbol Of Justice In Nigeria Leans On Stick For Support / Welcome To Mai Chanji, By Femi Fani-kayode / Egbesu : Return My Symbol Of Authority, Tompolo Begs Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Welcome To ‘Mai Chanji’,Broom A Symbol Of Witchcraft-Femi Fani-Kayode by giftft(f): 1:53pm On Aug 13, 2016
“Their HATE for President Goodluck Jonathan justifies the suffering in the land. Recession matters not. Hunger matters not. Loss of jobs matter not. Polio matters not. Making a mess of the naira matters not. Fulani Herdsmen matter not. High cost of foodstuffs matter not. Chibok matters not. We have men consumed by their hate for Jonathan and it matters not if Nigeria burns” – PRINCE HENRY NWAZURUAHU SHIELD, FACEBOOK, AUGUST 11th 2016.

How right Prince Shield is. His contribution is not only courageous but also insightful and profound. The Buharists and the “lying liars” are blinded by their hate for Jonathan and for those of us that have chosen to stand by him.
It is so bad that if their wives were made pregnant by another man they would say that it was Jonathan that was responsible. Yet their record of governance is clear and there for all to see.
In one year and two months of President Buhari and his APC’s “Mai Chanji”, Nigeria has become a very different place to what it was before. Our nation has, so to speak, really been ”transformed”.
A few examples will suffice. One year two months ago we were the largest producer of oil in Africa but thanks to “Mai Changi” that is no longer the case. One year and two months ago we were the number one destination for foreign investment in Africa but thanks to “Mai Chanji” that is no longer the case.
One year and two months ago we were the largest economy in Africa but thanks to “Mai Chanji” that is no longer the case. Sadly it gets worse.

In the space of one year and two months the naira has depreciated from N160 Naira to $1 United States Dollar (USD) to N410 Naira to $1 USD.
If there is no change in fiscal amd monetary policy anytime soon there is a consensus amongst economic and fiscal experts that by Christmas the Naira would have depreciated to, at best, N500 Naira to $1 USD.
One year and two months ago Nigerians could buy a bag of rice for N8000 naira but today they are paying N20,000 naira for that same bag of rice.
As Pastor Reno Omokri, a former aide to President Jonathan said, if the minimum wage is N18,000 naira where are the people meant to get the money to buy rice and other basic food commodities for their families?

In one year and two months graduate and non-graduate unemployment has soared, banks and companies are retrenching, manufacturers are closing their factories and plants, industries are collapsing, farmers are complaining and businessmen and traders are crying. That is “Mai Chanji” for you. Yet it gets worse.
One year and two months ago we were generating 5000 megawatts of power for the electrical grid but today we are generating less than 2000 megawatts.
Again one year and two months ago we were making large sums of money from the export of our crude oil but today oil production has been reduced by one third and we we are importing crude oil and refined products from the neighbouring nations of Niger and the Republic of Chad.
One year and two months ago the Nigerian Stock Exchange was recovering and on the rise and our banking sector was flourishing and liquid. Today the Stock Exchange has lost 1.6 trillion naira in the last 14 months and our banks have become nothing but weak and barren money-lender stalls and pawn shops. That is “Mai Chanji” for you.

In one year and two months our Air Force, once the pride of Afrcan skies, has been reduced to nothing but a cow and sheep recovery agency.
In one year and two months our army, once one of the most professional, feared, disciplined and respected in Africa, has been turned into a civilian-killing machine which has unleashed on the very people that they are paid to be protecting.
For the record they slaughtered 1000 innocent Shiite Muslims in the streets of Zaria simply because they blocked a road, they worship their god in a different way to others and they are not Sunni Muslims. That is real “Mai Chanji” for you.

Again it doesn’t stop there. In one year Boko Haram has redefined itself, resurrected from the dead, acquired new, more dangerous and more sophisticated weapons and leaders, established two equally ruthless factions and come back bigger, stronger and more deadly than ever before.
In one year and two months well-armed government-sponsored and government-protected Fulani militias, who pose as herdsmen, are raping and killing innocent and defenceless Nigerians in the farms and towns of the Middle Belt and the south.
In one year and two months the majority of Nigerians have been cowered into silence out of fear of persecution and om trepidation of being locked up indefinately by Buhari’s gestapo. That is “Mai Chanji” for you.

In one year and two months we have been turned from a democracy where the freedom of speech once reigned and where the criticism of the President and the government was welcome and even encouraged, into a totalitarian police state where the press is muzzled, judges are muscled and legislators are threatened and docked.
One year and two months ago judges were reverred, court orders were honored and respected in the land and the rule of law prevailed.
Today court orders are violated and treated with contempt and impunity, the rule of law has been reduced to an inconsequential and empty mantra and members of the Judiciary are threatened with criminal investigation, media trials and witchunts, childish probes and baseless criminal prosecutions if they do not play ball and do the bidding of the security agencies and the executive. That is real “Mai Chanji” for you.

Four years ago our sports men and women went to the London Olympics with their heads held up high and with all the kit and resources that they needed but today our sports men and women at the Rio Olympics have been begging foreigners and Nigerians alike on the internet for transportion, food, clothes and their allowances. That is what ” Mai Chanji” has done to us.
Yet one wonders just how low can we go and how bad can it get? Is this not evidence of a curse? Is it not God’s judgement? Is this not a change or “chanji” from light to darkness? Is this not what we warned Nigerians about? Is this not what we told them would happen if they gave the Haramites power?
Did we not tell them that the APC broom was nothing but a symbol of witchcraft and that their fanatical supporters had been put under a terrible sorcerer’s spell?

Many of those that once supported President Buhari and his party are now lamenting and publicly recanting in bitter pain. They are asking the nation to forgive them for their ignorance and short-sightedness.
Some of them have even been locked up simply for having the courage to criticise the government and party that they once worked for and swore by. Yet the suffering has only just begun.
Things will get far worse before they get any better. This is because the darkest part of the night always comes just before the morning. The truth is that this government is a plague. They have brought nothing but sickness, poverty and hardship.
They are an affliction that thrive on the suffering of the people. They are the incubus and succubus spirits that feed on the nations glory and that suck the life out of the people.
Their motivation is pure and unadulterated hate and their objective is to impoverish Nigeria, to silence the opposition, to intimidate and enslave the people, to satisfy their insatiable lust for power and to impose a hideous and ungodly ethnic and religious agenda.

Wickedness is their forte, the abuse of power is their modus, brute force is their language and lies, deceit and propaganda are their weapons of warfare. They are nothing but bullies and fascists and like all bullies and fascists their time will soon come to an end.

Permit me to conclude this contribution with a profound question. Does anyone remember the the following submissions and have they not proved to be prophetic?

[b]The first came from the embattled IPOB leader Mr. Nnamdi Kanu who has been in illegal detention for the better part of the last one year. He said the following on Radio Biafra on the 6th of February 2014:
“They campaign vigorously for elections, you would think, they are coming to grow the economy, enthrone justice, breed unity and tolerance, love for one another.
No, they are coming to enthrone Hausa Fulani supremacy, to reposition the security agencies by sacking all competent hands and replace them with their kinsmen in order to drive their ethnic domination of the Biafrans, the Fulani herdsmen will be armed and encouraged to slaughter us with impunity and their masters will protect them.
They are coming to ensure that my people are enslaved forever. Those who do not believe me will soon see it happen before their very own eyes”.
These are interesting words which have proved to be true. With what is happening in Nigeria today it is clear that Mr. Kanu has not only been proved right but he has also been vindicated.[/b]

The second came from none other than President Goodluck Jonathan himself. In Abuja on Saturday, 10th December 2014 he said.the following: “The choice before Nigerians in the coming elections is simple: A choice between going forward or going backwards, between the old ways and the new ways; between freedom and repression; between a record of visible achievements and beneficial reforms and desperate power-seekers with empty promises”.

Can anyone dispute the fact that both President Jonathan and Mr. Kanu are amongst the prophets?
Welcome to ‘Mai Chanji’

http://biafrasay.com/p/322440/welcome-to-mai-chanji

6 Likes

Re: Welcome To ‘Mai Chanji’,Broom A Symbol Of Witchcraft-Femi Fani-Kayode by giftft(f): 1:55pm On Aug 13, 2016
It has happened

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To ‘Mai Chanji’,Broom A Symbol Of Witchcraft-Femi Fani-Kayode by Mynd44: 2:00pm On Aug 13, 2016
Re: Welcome To ‘Mai Chanji’,Broom A Symbol Of Witchcraft-Femi Fani-Kayode by DamiBukola: 2:03pm On Aug 13, 2016
o ma se o, I keep wondering how and why Nigerians were fooled to have believed this man has the magic wand

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To ‘Mai Chanji’,Broom A Symbol Of Witchcraft-Femi Fani-Kayode by plainol(m): 2:32pm On Aug 13, 2016
This is a straightforward talk. It makes sense die.
Verily, Verily, all what you wrote have all come to past.

9 Likes

Re: Welcome To ‘Mai Chanji’,Broom A Symbol Of Witchcraft-Femi Fani-Kayode by drss2(m): 2:38pm On Aug 13, 2016
ffk on point It is public knowledge dat APC is a party of witches n bewitchmental charms where a person's sense of reasoning is put inside calabash n replaced with zombie like brain ready to support an expired dullard like buari.

8 Likes

Re: Welcome To ‘Mai Chanji’,Broom A Symbol Of Witchcraft-Femi Fani-Kayode by moyakz(m): 2:39pm On Aug 13, 2016
in buhari and lie muhammed's eyes,NIGERIANS ARE NOT SUFFERING!
we are just expecting the resetting thunder that will strike their lieing tôngues.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcome To ‘Mai Chanji’,Broom A Symbol Of Witchcraft-Femi Fani-Kayode by dadavivo: 2:43pm On Aug 13, 2016
We will never allow Buhari to have our oil. Period!!

1 Like

Re: Welcome To ‘Mai Chanji’,Broom A Symbol Of Witchcraft-Femi Fani-Kayode by NwaTeacher1: 3:09pm On Aug 13, 2016
Chai! I pity for my country. Which way Nigeria? Still these people are yet to have solution to Nigeria predicament. They told us that the imported rice we have been surviving with is now toxic and should be ban. Frozen chicken and fish are also toxic to give way to their cow meat which is above the poor man reach now due to high cost. Everything in the market have skyrocket while we keeps on losing our livelihood daily. Still ous President is boldly telling us to blame the past govt and vindicate him. Why did he contest first since he knew that he will not have solution to our problems? I thought he told us he is coming to change our lives for better. Is this hardship the change? What is the hope of a poor man with a family of four? Hunger! This govt is a disaster. I am crying.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To ‘Mai Chanji’,Broom A Symbol Of Witchcraft-Femi Fani-Kayode by Kenny4lyfe(m): 3:24pm On Aug 13, 2016
grin
Re: Welcome To ‘Mai Chanji’,Broom A Symbol Of Witchcraft-Femi Fani-Kayode by OKKO(m): 3:34pm On Aug 13, 2016
I read all...
Truth was said, verifiable facts was stated.
There is one other prophet he forgot to mention...his name is Ayodele Fayoshe!
These 3 men has seen the present future better than our highly reverend Men of God and Imams.
...Forget the messenger!

4 Likes

Re: Welcome To ‘Mai Chanji’,Broom A Symbol Of Witchcraft-Femi Fani-Kayode by babajeje123(m): 4:15pm On Aug 13, 2016
It's so unfortunate to have this government. Truth be told, these people have nothing to offer us. The most painful aspect of it is that we may have to wait till this tenure expires.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To ‘Mai Chanji’,Broom A Symbol Of Witchcraft-Femi Fani-Kayode by plaetton: 4:19pm On Aug 13, 2016
drss2:
ffk on point It is public knowledge dat APC is a party of witches n bewitchmental charms where a person's sense of reasoning is put inside calabash n replaced with zombie like brain ready to support an expired dullard like buari.

grin grin grin
Re: Welcome To ‘Mai Chanji’,Broom A Symbol Of Witchcraft-Femi Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 13, 2016
one of the few yorubas i love, no wonder he keeps running away from their women.

"quote me and suffer Baba Cassandra Syndrome"

1 Like

Re: Welcome To ‘Mai Chanji’,Broom A Symbol Of Witchcraft-Femi Fani-Kayode by Decodedp: 4:44pm On Aug 13, 2016
Abeg mek una no vex, i wan ask one question

WHERE IS HUNGERBAD SEF?
Re: Welcome To ‘Mai Chanji’,Broom A Symbol Of Witchcraft-Femi Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 5:03pm On Aug 13, 2016
By the time Buhari completes his 4 yrs tenure; SW will never remain the same. Their devilish acts of teaming with the north to undo the SE/SS will stop forever; and alas Nigeria will grow. Useless people from wasteland.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To ‘Mai Chanji’,Broom A Symbol Of Witchcraft-Femi Fani-Kayode by A7(m): 5:10pm On Aug 13, 2016
_
Re: Welcome To ‘Mai Chanji’,Broom A Symbol Of Witchcraft-Femi Fani-Kayode by yanshDoctor: 5:12pm On Aug 13, 2016
hahahahaha

chanji, sai Buhari...

Re: Welcome To ‘Mai Chanji’,Broom A Symbol Of Witchcraft-Femi Fani-Kayode by citizenY(m): 5:16pm On Aug 13, 2016
Sourgrapes...the elections are over jare.

Na Trump and Clinton dey for campaign...you guys missed Jonathan's flight to Zambia.
Re: Welcome To ‘Mai Chanji’,Broom A Symbol Of Witchcraft-Femi Fani-Kayode by thedarkside: 5:27pm On Aug 13, 2016
who let this fool out of prison??....

money na bastard.!!!
Re: Welcome To ‘Mai Chanji’,Broom A Symbol Of Witchcraft-Femi Fani-Kayode by kossyablaze(m): 5:38pm On Aug 13, 2016
Mumu buhari
Re: Welcome To ‘Mai Chanji’,Broom A Symbol Of Witchcraft-Femi Fani-Kayode by princepeter566: 6:02pm On Aug 13, 2016
I cant wait for 2019 to come in order to vote out apc, i pray davide mark comes up for presidency. I hope foolanies ecowas protected men will not finish us b4 then
Re: Welcome To ‘Mai Chanji’,Broom A Symbol Of Witchcraft-Femi Fani-Kayode by walexzee11(m): 6:03pm On Aug 13, 2016
Seriously!

FFK is playing to the gallery, this made me hold in truth the Marxist Theory of Violence which states that the bourgeois(Capitalist Elites) like FFK, Ekweremadu, GEJ and other gang of political criminals use divisive instruments i.e Religion, tribalism, Nationalism, to create tension within the proletariat(Masses) to cover their evil act of chronic exploitation of the Masses, which prevent the masses from being united to revolt against them.

Persons like FFK, Fayose and Co criminals have dirty linens of which if they keep quiet and the linens exposed, it will be hard for them to gain public sympathy.

Nigerians need to wakeup and stop taking these people serious else we are doom because if another opportunity of looting opens up, FFK will still buy RangeRover for his girlfriends and the extent of the loot will hurt our economy!
Re: Welcome To ‘Mai Chanji’,Broom A Symbol Of Witchcraft-Femi Fani-Kayode by oyinkinola: 6:03pm On Aug 13, 2016
...seun if this trend didn't violate any rule in your platform, I thing my response mustn't deserve ban!
Re: Welcome To ‘Mai Chanji’,Broom A Symbol Of Witchcraft-Femi Fani-Kayode by Lifestone(m): 6:22pm On Aug 13, 2016
As it turned out, I will continue to blame GEJ to have given Nigerians the thought of voting into power PMB.
I Voted PMB not because I was convinced he will performed magic, but because the other option of re-electing GEJ was not close, his hands were not steady.
Truth be told, the foundation for the recession were already well laid by the GEJ administration and Nigerians must go through the pains of recovery and let no one think it will be cheap.
The good side to the falling Naira is that import consumptions has become very expensive and will enable local products to be competitive and maybe one day Nigerians will lose her strong appetite for foreign goods and preserve her Naira

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To ‘Mai Chanji’,Broom A Symbol Of Witchcraft-Femi Fani-Kayode by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:36pm On Aug 13, 2016
Broom is a symbol of unity. Sticks of broom tied together can't be broken. Broom (ijabe) is also an important "equipment" when preparing ewedu soup, a Yoruba delicacy. I love the broom.
Re: Welcome To ‘Mai Chanji’,Broom A Symbol Of Witchcraft-Femi Fani-Kayode by oyinkinola: 7:05pm On Aug 13, 2016
...I think the beast like fani kayode should rot in prison for life! how can an untamed animal be off caged? a gang of looter! if we are in a patriotic nation, can fani be Fred? let say it is in china, saudi, he would have been hanged but here in nigeria a looter praise his criminal counterparts and nigerian applaud, fani if nigeria judge spared you the spirits and sufferance of nigeria nation will hunt you to deaths! you talk of bokoharam? bokoharam took how many lives in time of jonathan, and how many in time of buhari? how many local government controlled by boko haram during jonathan, how many now? fani how many billion via trillions Naira embezzled during jonathan, how many now during buhari, how may $ is the barrel of oil,how many now?fani how many, unpaid salary during jonathan? how many now? where is biafra during jonathan why now? where is avenger during jonathan, why now? kayode where were you when ijaw kidnapped oniba, where were you when innocents yoruba maimed,raped,slaughtered in broad day light in ogun and lagos by your ijaw master? where, where and where? etc, etc...fani if you can't answer these questions and many I may ask after I personally with nigeria nation left you to the ghosts of the victims of bokoharam, avengers, biafran, looters!
fani kayode you will die in hunt of the spirits of those who died, displaced, die of hunger and diseases related to wickedness of jonathan in the name of the nation I pray...Amen
...seun if you ban me I left you to Nigeria nation!
Re: Welcome To ‘Mai Chanji’,Broom A Symbol Of Witchcraft-Femi Fani-Kayode by iKarma: 7:08pm On Aug 13, 2016
walexzee11:
Seriously!

FFK is playing to the gallery, this made me hold in truth the Marxist Theory of Violence which states that the bourgeois(Capitalist Elites) like FFK, Ekweremadu, GEJ and other gang of political criminals use divisive instruments i.e Religion, tribalism, Nationalism, to create tension within the proletariat(Masses) to cover their evil act of chronic exploitation of the Masses, which prevent the masses from being united to revolt against them.

Persons like FFK, Fayose and Co criminals have dirty linens of which if they keep quiet and the linens exposed, it will be hard for them to gain public sympathy.

Nigerians need to wakeup and stop taking these people serious else we are doom because if another opportunity of looting opens up, FFK will still buy RangeRover for his girlfriends and the extent of the loot will hurt our economy!

Watch Ibos worship FFK the same way they worshipped Nkem Ololulo cheesy

Wasn't this the same FFK that told the world how Biancar Ojukwu's p$$y looks?

1 Like

Re: Welcome To ‘Mai Chanji’,Broom A Symbol Of Witchcraft-Femi Fani-Kayode by JuliettaBitch(f): 7:10pm On Aug 13, 2016
grin

Re: Welcome To ‘Mai Chanji’,Broom A Symbol Of Witchcraft-Femi Fani-Kayode by Larryfest(m): 7:11pm On Aug 13, 2016
Truth be told all what ffk said here is the bitter truth but that doesn't mean if Gej was on seat now it would nah,it would have been the same or worse but the new people who promised CHANGE really messed up instead of living up to their word they are just busy chasing the wind.... Naija is in for a long thing this time around.
Re: Welcome To ‘Mai Chanji’,Broom A Symbol Of Witchcraft-Femi Fani-Kayode by iKarma: 7:11pm On Aug 13, 2016
JuliettaBitch:
grin

GEJ Zombie.
Re: Welcome To ‘Mai Chanji’,Broom A Symbol Of Witchcraft-Femi Fani-Kayode by hasyak(m): 8:38pm On Aug 13, 2016
Fkk on GEJ

However there is hope. If Goodluck Jonathan wants his fortunes and the fortunes of his party to change and if he wants peace to return to our shores he simply has to do twelve things. Firstly he has to resign as President forthwith and undertake to stay out of Nigerian politics for the next ten years and confine himself to fishing in Otueke.
Secondly, if he cannot step down, he must give a public undertaking to the Nigerian people that he will not run for re-election in 2015 and tell them that if he changes his mind and decides to do so at the last minute they should stone him.
Thirdly he must go and prostrate flat on the floor with his face touching the ground before seven of the most respected and distinguished men in this country and tell them that he is very sorry for the mess he has created and he must refuse to get up until they swear by the Holy Bible or Holy Koran that they have truly forgiven him for destroying our country. Those men are President Olusegun Obasanjo, General Ibrahim Babangida, General Abdulsalami Abubakar, General TY Danjuma, General Muhammadu Buhari, Vice President Atku Abubakar and Asiwaju Bola Tinubu. Fourthly he must write an open letter of apology to the 36 Governors of the Federation, the Senate President, the Speaker of the House and the Chief Justice of the Federation for his manipulative ways and the gross incompetence and ineptitude that he has displayed whilst running the affairs of this country over the last three years.

Fifthly he must write a letter of condolence and pay a token fee of compensation as restitution to the families of every single one of the 7000 innocent Nigerians that have been killed by Boko Haram in the last three years. Sixthly he must take off the kid gloves, stop interfering and give the military the green light to use all necessary means to prosecute the war against Boko Haram and he must win that war.

Seventhly he must dismantle the death squads and the group of deadly snippers that he has allegedly commissioned to create havoc and he must tear up the list of one thousand opposition figures that he has been accused of drawing up for elimination by Obasanjo and others.
Eighthly he must remove one Esho Jinadu who is better known as Mr. Buruju Kashamu (a rather strange name that does not have it's origins in yorubaland but instead sounds like a low quality brand of Indian tea) as the leader of the PDP in the south-west and honour the demand of the American Courts and the ruling of the Nigerian Federal High Court and Court of Appeal by extraditing him to the United States of America to answer serious charges of drug smuggling in that country forthwith.
Ninthly he must direct his Ijaw supremacist kinsmen to desist from threatening the lives of other Nigerians that oppose his government and who keep threatening brimstone and fire and the dismemberment of Nigeria if he is not allowed to come back in 2015.

Tenthly he must undertake to stop serving kai kai at the Presidential Villa and he must dispense with the services of one Mama Brandy, a well-known Ijaw ''prayer warrior'' and spiritualist.
Eleventh, he must pull down every satanic alter that may have been erected in the Presidency and consecrate and re-dedicate the whole place to the Living God.
And twelfthly he must give a public undertaking that the other four Presidents that run this country with him and that act as his ''Co-Presidents'' will also step down with him forthwith or, if he insists on staying till 2015, give an undertaking that he will fire them with immediate effect and bar them from playing any role whatsover in the running of the affairs of our country from now on.
Those four co-Presidents are, in order of seniority, 1. Dame Patience Jonathan (the First Lady) 2. Allison Dizeani Madueke (the Hon. Minister of Petroleum Resources) 3. Stella Oduah (the not so Hon. Minister of Aviation) and 4. Ngozie Okonjo-Iweala (the Hon. Minister of Finance and the Co-ordinating Minister). President Goodluck Jonathan, even though he is the public face of the small cabal of co-Presidents that presently rules Nigeria and even though he is the one that was given a lawful mandate from the Nigerian people in 2011 to lead our country, comes a distant fifth in the pecking order.
He is co-President number 5 and woe betide him if he crosses the line and tries to challenge the position or usurp the duties of any of his four seniors. That is the sordid and degenerate level that our country has been reduced to by this little man from Otueke.

For those believe the trash that comes out of this trash

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

GRAPHIC PHOTOS: Army Kills Militants After Airstrike In Arepo, Ogun State / El-rufai Should Have Lined Up Her Daughters To Blackmail Apostle Johnson SULEMAN / Nigerian Voter's Card For Sale On Alibaba!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.