Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,351 members, 7,853,546 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:56 PM

Ikirun-Osun Bank Robbery: Police Arrest 4 Suspects (Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ikirun-Osun Bank Robbery: Police Arrest 4 Suspects (Photos) (59495 Views)

SARS Operatives Recover Bus Stolen At Gunpoint, Arrest Suspects (Photos) / DC Queen: Police Arrest 4 Yahoo Boys Over The Killing Of Ghanaian Slay Queen / Oyo Police Arrest ‘one Million Boys’ Leader, 166 Other Suspects (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikirun-Osun Bank Robbery: Police Arrest 4 Suspects (Photos) by emerged01(m): 11:31am On Feb 14, 2016
vigasimple:

If you guys noticed that the guns on the table look exactly similar to the ones carried by the police!
Good observation. Hmm,only heaven knows...
Re: Ikirun-Osun Bank Robbery: Police Arrest 4 Suspects (Photos) by Nobody: 11:32am On Feb 14, 2016
Three guns seized from d criminals, i count 4ak47 on that table.

That money looks more than 7.5m

Like stated above, why would thieves rob a bank of 7million....

[size=13pt]Nigerian police could have arrested these boys for a seperate crime or robbery and frame them for this, its not unusual afterall ive been arrested before on my way to the bank with claims they have been looking for me that as a popular yahoo yahoo boy in ikeja (was only a corper who redeployed to lagos, working in an aviation company never duped a man in my life) Thank God for some text messages on my phone that gave them the impression my parents have some influence, they told me to go (meanwhile by now i was already shirtless in their questioning room, lying down of their table based on instruction and threats)

Another friend of mine was picked up nd locked for days withou accusation, the boy actually heard them scheming to accuse him for robberies happening in one area, they even showed him the tools they would present in court that he used.... The boy escaped the station on d watch of a female office who he built a rapport with asking her to allow him sweep the floor for her... He risked his life by breaking out during the sweeping process fortunately he wasnt shot or anything..... 3days in the cell without anyone kmowing his whereabouts....
[/size]
Never believe the NPF seriously, it will be to ur detriment. Always dress well, carry an ID card.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikirun-Osun Bank Robbery: Police Arrest 4 Suspects (Photos) by son4century(m): 11:32am On Feb 14, 2016
Weldone NPF

But for u guys to have declared dat amount, it means billions of naira are missing

Nobody will ask you though cos u have done d needful to cover dia eyes by arresting the bandits
Re: Ikirun-Osun Bank Robbery: Police Arrest 4 Suspects (Photos) by bapullow: 11:39am On Feb 14, 2016
NPF done well God bless dis guys and some IPOB people start protesting until found guilty in the court
Re: Ikirun-Osun Bank Robbery: Police Arrest 4 Suspects (Photos) by naheem8307(m): 11:49am On Feb 14, 2016
Kudos to the NPL.. but then the rate of the passerby killed is another height of worries to be concern about, It could be you or I.. more caution is needed when such combat event turn out.. I will urge them to strategies more in this regard.
All the same.. Good job well done..
Re: Ikirun-Osun Bank Robbery: Police Arrest 4 Suspects (Photos) by Cylas(m): 12:00pm On Feb 14, 2016
The truth is even if these robbers escape with this money, they won't stop robbing bt continue the act, funny but true. All hail the NPF
Re: Ikirun-Osun Bank Robbery: Police Arrest 4 Suspects (Photos) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Feb 14, 2016
vigasimple:

If you guys noticed that the guns on the table look exactly similar to the ones carried by the police!

Are you by any chance saying a bunch of policemen dropped their guns to make it look like it was an extremely dangerous mission and the policemen in charge were actually willing to lay down their lives to fight for their country? When in actuality, the police got hold of the criminals easily?
Re: Ikirun-Osun Bank Robbery: Police Arrest 4 Suspects (Photos) by seye005(m): 12:04pm On Feb 14, 2016
Thanks to gov Rauf Aregbesola for providing the Armoured Personnel Carrier.
Re: Ikirun-Osun Bank Robbery: Police Arrest 4 Suspects (Photos) by 2plus2: 12:07pm On Feb 14, 2016
NPF, kudos to you guys.

Want to earn some extra som in som in? Dash here... http://dollarcell.com/?ref=68697
Re: Ikirun-Osun Bank Robbery: Police Arrest 4 Suspects (Photos) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Feb 14, 2016
gcode123:
Three guns seized from d criminals, i count 4ak47 on that table.

That money looks more than 7.5m

Like stated above, why would thieves rob a bank of 7million....

[size=13pt]Nigerian police could have arrested these boys for a seperate crime or robbery and frame them for this, its not unusual afterall ive been arrested before on my way to the bank with claims they have been looking for me that as a popular yahoo yahoo boy in ikeja (was only a corper who redeployed to lagos, working in an aviation company never duped a man in my life) Thank God for some text messages on my phone that gave them the impression my parents have some influence, they told me to go (meanwhile by now i was already shirtless in their questioning room, lying down of their table based on instruction and threats)

Another friend of mine was picked up nd locked for days withou accusation, the boy actually heard them scheming to accuse him for robberies happening in one area, they even showed him the tools they would present in court that he used.... The boy escaped the station on d watch of a female office who he built a rapport with asking her to allow him sweep the floor for her... He risked his life by breaking out during the sweeping process fortunately he wasnt shot or anything..... 3days in the cell without anyone kmowing his whereabouts....
[/size]
Never believe the NPF seriously, it will be to ur detriment. Always dress well, carry an ID card.
this ur story touched me a lot, that I remember my own story, when I was in secondary school they pick us and unfortunately for me nobody at home that day, when we got to the station one officer pointing at me only me o, says oga this boy is a thief I know am.
Re: Ikirun-Osun Bank Robbery: Police Arrest 4 Suspects (Photos) by ZiggyMr(m): 12:13pm On Feb 14, 2016
edlion57:
Money on dat table is more than 9 million
Bros u r very correct, that money is almst 9m
Re: Ikirun-Osun Bank Robbery: Police Arrest 4 Suspects (Photos) by Amiloaded: 12:17pm On Feb 14, 2016
Re: Ikirun-Osun Bank Robbery: Police Arrest 4 Suspects (Photos) by kinghades(m): 12:22pm On Feb 14, 2016
Wow,,,nice try,they nearly got away with it,upcoming professional rubbers should learn from this team mistakes undecided
Re: Ikirun-Osun Bank Robbery: Police Arrest 4 Suspects (Photos) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Feb 14, 2016
Kudos my ass,6 people died in the process of rescue in g 7.5m naira,if the police were well trained there shouldn't have been any shot/death.

They should have negotiated.

Am not impress.
Re: Ikirun-Osun Bank Robbery: Police Arrest 4 Suspects (Photos) by DeathStroke007(m): 12:30pm On Feb 14, 2016
siraj1402:
Kudos to everybody who made their arrest possible.
Aregbesola might be a bad economist, but he has put some infrastructures in place to make this possible. The tanks used belong to the state government. grin

aregbe tank was overpowered.. read the post by OP na.. Aregbe is a bad luck
Re: Ikirun-Osun Bank Robbery: Police Arrest 4 Suspects (Photos) by mayo9ice: 12:31pm On Feb 14, 2016
Why be say if rubbery happen once say police die them must catch the group if police no die most of the time robbers dey go Scott free naija police una get problem oooo.....anyways good job undecided
Re: Ikirun-Osun Bank Robbery: Police Arrest 4 Suspects (Photos) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Feb 14, 2016
grin grin chairman u wicked oo
Re: Ikirun-Osun Bank Robbery: Police Arrest 4 Suspects (Photos) by 4nobody4every1: 12:49pm On Feb 14, 2016
Pathetic angry angry
Re: Ikirun-Osun Bank Robbery: Police Arrest 4 Suspects (Photos) by naijafella(m): 1:19pm On Feb 14, 2016
sagacity1033:
una for leave guys make them flex their money cos e no easy...................................................

Am shocked @ you. Meaning what? And what about those innocent people killed by the robbers in their attempt to commit this nefarious act.

Guy, you should be investigated. I think you are a suspect.
Re: Ikirun-Osun Bank Robbery: Police Arrest 4 Suspects (Photos) by Remmyode(m): 1:26pm On Feb 14, 2016
siraj1402:
Aregbesola might be a bad economist, but he has put some infrastructures in place to make this possible. The tanks used belong to the state government. grin

Am happy this is happening in Osun state. At least people can see that the government has done a lot of things to curb criminality by purchasing those APC's but it's unfortunate the Wailing Wailers are not seeing this. The same sets of people that condemned the intention of the governor on nairaland for the purchase of the armored Tanks that what is the level of robbery in Osun State that could warrant such purchase. I am happy the police has put them to good use. Kudos to Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola.

Re: Ikirun-Osun Bank Robbery: Police Arrest 4 Suspects (Photos) by Ayopercent(m): 1:56pm On Feb 14, 2016
siraj1402:
Re: Ikirun-Osun Bank Robbery: Police Arrest 4 Suspects (Photos) by Kingbusssy(m): 1:57pm On Feb 14, 2016
[quote author=siraj1402 post=42899574]Kudos to everybody who made their arrest possible.
Aregbesola might be a bad economist, but he has put some infrastructures in place to make this possible. The tanks used belong to the state government. grin[/quote

I think the I.G of police is doing his very well

1 Like

Re: Ikirun-Osun Bank Robbery: Police Arrest 4 Suspects (Photos) by akigbemaru: 2:33pm On Feb 14, 2016
robbers.
Re: Ikirun-Osun Bank Robbery: Police Arrest 4 Suspects (Photos) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Feb 14, 2016
siraj1402:
Was he an economist?
Re: Ikirun-Osun Bank Robbery: Police Arrest 4 Suspects (Photos) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Feb 14, 2016
opetti:
Kudos to them. The NPF did well on this one
Re: Ikirun-Osun Bank Robbery: Police Arrest 4 Suspects (Photos) by brojoshua: 3:34pm On Feb 14, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]
Flexherbal:
The police,did well on this one.
If post is true, then we thank God, sorry for the souls lost, let their dependants and families be well compensated, we also thank the president, the governor, the police officers and other law enforcement officials and all other people involved. Let governments do more and well providing jobs for people, justly prosecuting the thrives and co
Re: Ikirun-Osun Bank Robbery: Police Arrest 4 Suspects (Photos) by Atlantian: 3:38pm On Feb 14, 2016
otiigba1:
Absolutely! That's African/nigerian police for you, recovering and parading the suspects seem more of a priority than saving human lives, 6 people's lives has been destroyed and oh! Including their wives, husbands, childrens, parents, grandparents, grandchildrens, uncles, father/mother inlaws and so on and so forth, which means more than a 100 lives has been destroyed, just for a meagre 7.5 million naira. My SUV is worth more than that. It boggles the mind
Invariably, your SUV is worth more than lives of 6 Nigerians grin
Re: Ikirun-Osun Bank Robbery: Police Arrest 4 Suspects (Photos) by Atlantian: 3:44pm On Feb 14, 2016
Remmyode:

Am happy this is happening in Osun state. At least people can see that the government has done a lot of things to curb criminality by purchasing those APC's but it's unfortunate the Wailing Wailers are not seeing this. The same sets of people that condemned the intention of the governor on nairaland for the purchase of the armored Tanks that what is the level of robbery in Osun State that could warrant such purchase. I am happy the police has put them to good use. Kudos to Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola.
You are sounding like the myopic politicians also. Robbery is what happens when a people do not have a welfare system and no social security. But the politicians are ready to spend billions on criminal security instead of social security, after all, the quotation for those APC has 40% mark-up which goes directly to the governor.

Our politicians are largely untrained in the act of pro-active thinking. Most people who steal in Nigeria want to meet a basic desire and necessities of life viz a viz; Food, shelter and clothings.
Re: Ikirun-Osun Bank Robbery: Police Arrest 4 Suspects (Photos) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Feb 14, 2016
mayorkyzo:
So this naija police Sabi work like this...

"Sabi work"? Did you consider the collateral damage? 2 policemen and SIX passersby! Do you know that the gallant DPO who saved the day came in from about 3km away from the crime scene? You sure might not know that an APC is permanently located 100 metres away at a junction with a sweeping and commanding view of the robbed banks. How well and timely utilized was the APC? Were the policemen attached to the tanks gallant and alert those innocent souls might have lived and the robbers forced to abandon the robbery. The robbers obviously had a lookout for the policemen and knew they were not in the APC and unprepared before they struck. Some folks should be facing an orderly room trial soon for abandoning the APC!
Re: Ikirun-Osun Bank Robbery: Police Arrest 4 Suspects (Photos) by Rhea(f): 5:33pm On Feb 14, 2016
[size=18pt]They should find the politicians that armed these robbers. Those are military-grade AK47 assault rifles. They are not sold at Ojuelegba[/size]
Re: Ikirun-Osun Bank Robbery: Police Arrest 4 Suspects (Photos) by surey: 6:24pm On Feb 14, 2016
Kudos to Aregbesola for buying armored tank for the police. In Omu-Aran, kwara state, Robbers raided the banks more than three times & banks remain closed for more than two years now. In Offa (kwara), the third time Robbers came, they raided about five banks carting away large sum of money while innocent people & police were killed. Offa community bought surveillance vehicles on their own to keep watch before the banks were reopened yet we have the government of legacy continue for 13 years who could not buy armored tanks for 16 LGA to protect kwarans. Learn from other states before it is too late.
Re: Ikirun-Osun Bank Robbery: Police Arrest 4 Suspects (Photos) by olawooro: 9:03pm On Feb 14, 2016
crystalfarmer:
Me no kuku know why I always find it very difficult to believe Nigerian police. I know they could always arrange and package suspects to present for us since they know we can absorb anything.
If really, these are the people that perpetrated the evil, then kudos to them, but if otherwise, God will judge
Just try robbery, then you will find it easier to believe the nigeria police. Talking like a culprit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

3 Armed Robbers Set On Fire In Aba (Graphic Photo) / Nigerian Man Defrauds Several US Banks After Presenting Himself As Yoruba Deity / Lady Accuses Man Of Raping Her In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.