Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,874 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:26 PM

DC Queen: Police Arrest 4 Yahoo Boys Over The Killing Of Ghanaian Slay Queen - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / DC Queen: Police Arrest 4 Yahoo Boys Over The Killing Of Ghanaian Slay Queen (85259 Views)

EFCC Arrests 4 Yahoo Boys In Abuja (Photos) / EFCC Arraigns 4 Yahoo Boys And 1 Yahoo Girl In Benin, Edo (Photos) / EFCC Arrest 4 Internet Fraudsters In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

DC Queen: Police Arrest 4 Yahoo Boys Over The Killing Of Ghanaian Slay Queen by tosin400: 2:57pm On Jul 31, 2017
Sad PHOTOS: Police have Arrested the Sakawa Boys who Cut off DC Queen’s Vagina and Tongue

The Dome-Kwabenya Police force have reportedly arrested four boys in connection to the murder of a Facebook Bosschick, Lydia, aka DC Queen, who met her untimely death on Wednesday morning. She was found naked in the Dome Kwabenya area murdered, with her tongue and v.a.gina cut off.

The four, James Opoku, Yusif Ahmed, Akwasi Addae and Muhammed Abdul-Sadeek, are alleged to be engaged in fraud boys. Their confessions are yet to be noted.

According to what NsromaMedia.Com gathered on social media, the slay queen hangs out with fraud boys, popularly refered to as Sakawa boys. From social media feed, nothing good is being said about her company and clearly, she is a victim of ritual killing. Here is how she looked like after the killing.

https://www.metropolitanworlds.com/sad-photos-police-arrested-sakawa-boys-cut-off-dc-queens-tongue/

4 Shares

Re: DC Queen: Police Arrest 4 Yahoo Boys Over The Killing Of Ghanaian Slay Queen by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jul 31, 2017
Money is the root of all evil.

All ya quoting me, take a chill pill.

38 Likes

Re: DC Queen: Police Arrest 4 Yahoo Boys Over The Killing Of Ghanaian Slay Queen by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 31, 2017
RIP girl embarassed embarassed

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DC Queen: Police Arrest 4 Yahoo Boys Over The Killing Of Ghanaian Slay Queen by Yeligray(m): 3:08pm On Jul 31, 2017
No one deserves this kind of death.. You'av always slayed pictures and today you'av been slayed. This is a message to all the women out there who party their lives out... R.I.P to the dead.

117 Likes 8 Shares

Re: DC Queen: Police Arrest 4 Yahoo Boys Over The Killing Of Ghanaian Slay Queen by fiftynaira(m): 3:24pm On Jul 31, 2017
N.C.A.G reporting live from Abuja

We should forward names to NCAN to cross check

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DC Queen: Police Arrest 4 Yahoo Boys Over The Killing Of Ghanaian Slay Queen by Benjom(m): 3:32pm On Jul 31, 2017
RIP... Other 'Slay Queens', especially the party freak ones, should learn from this.

4 Likes

Re: DC Queen: Police Arrest 4 Yahoo Boys Over The Killing Of Ghanaian Slay Queen by NwaAmaikpe: 4:48pm On Jul 31, 2017
shocked

Na wa...

Police too dey like put sand for person garri sha.

I pray these boys are released so that they can use the organs they harvested...if not, that girl just died in vain.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DC Queen: Police Arrest 4 Yahoo Boys Over The Killing Of Ghanaian Slay Queen by pautex: 4:48pm On Jul 31, 2017
shocked shocked Thank God they were apprehended. The authorities should castrate the bastard before sending them to where they sent the Lady to.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: DC Queen: Police Arrest 4 Yahoo Boys Over The Killing Of Ghanaian Slay Queen by itiswellandwell: 4:48pm On Jul 31, 2017
Good
Re: DC Queen: Police Arrest 4 Yahoo Boys Over The Killing Of Ghanaian Slay Queen by spartan117(m): 4:49pm On Jul 31, 2017
Sad

3 Likes

Re: DC Queen: Police Arrest 4 Yahoo Boys Over The Killing Of Ghanaian Slay Queen by zicoraads: 4:49pm On Jul 31, 2017
Ladies are funny. Even if this same thing happens to a million ladies, they will still not learn. They prefer to follow the Hushpuppy's of the world and insult those guys who are hustling legitmately.

I was in a hotel in Ikoyi some months back. These guys drove in G wagons. And out came these ladies who looked everything like this one here. I had nothing but pity for them. Because even if it doesn't end this way, trust me, you are rocking your future away.

Its not worth it!

To all the guys hustling legitmately, hold your head high, it'll pay. Someday.

317 Likes 29 Shares

Re: DC Queen: Police Arrest 4 Yahoo Boys Over The Killing Of Ghanaian Slay Queen by adetes: 4:49pm On Jul 31, 2017
They dont look like yahoo boys

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DC Queen: Police Arrest 4 Yahoo Boys Over The Killing Of Ghanaian Slay Queen by salbis(m): 4:49pm On Jul 31, 2017
Some women to get fish brain.
Re: DC Queen: Police Arrest 4 Yahoo Boys Over The Killing Of Ghanaian Slay Queen by DBossNG(m): 4:49pm On Jul 31, 2017
Evil world!
Re: DC Queen: Police Arrest 4 Yahoo Boys Over The Killing Of Ghanaian Slay Queen by Kizyte(m): 4:49pm On Jul 31, 2017
My advice to so called slay queens;
It's only a stubborn fly that follows the corpse to the grave, it's also a stubborn fly that ends up in the belly of the Chameleon

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DC Queen: Police Arrest 4 Yahoo Boys Over The Killing Of Ghanaian Slay Queen by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 31, 2017
For the want of money, the soul was lost...
Re: DC Queen: Police Arrest 4 Yahoo Boys Over The Killing Of Ghanaian Slay Queen by Category1: 4:50pm On Jul 31, 2017
Useless boys
Re: DC Queen: Police Arrest 4 Yahoo Boys Over The Killing Of Ghanaian Slay Queen by thickminaj(f): 4:51pm On Jul 31, 2017
serves them right... undecided
Re: DC Queen: Police Arrest 4 Yahoo Boys Over The Killing Of Ghanaian Slay Queen by dakeskese(m): 4:51pm On Jul 31, 2017
hmmm....

Such a good riddance to bad nonsense.
I rather become an internet fraudster than become a yahoo boy.. tuahh grin...
Re: DC Queen: Police Arrest 4 Yahoo Boys Over The Killing Of Ghanaian Slay Queen by ibkayee(f): 4:51pm On Jul 31, 2017
Benjom:
RIP... Other 'Slay Queens', especially the party freak ones, should learn from this.
Please shut up, why are Nigerian men obsessed with trying to turn this term into something negative?

RIP to the poor girl

4 Likes

Re: DC Queen: Police Arrest 4 Yahoo Boys Over The Killing Of Ghanaian Slay Queen by Michael004: 4:51pm On Jul 31, 2017
When hustling guys that are contented with their hustle and they can know his source of money come around them, they will look down on them, rubbish them with a horrifying look and whitewash them with a bad attitude. But when they see the ritualist using yahoo as cover with big flashy cars, they turn to slave and mumu. Want to seat in front of a car their father never worked for. I don't pity any of them when they use them, it is what they want to eat that kills them. Many of them had gone through same process, many will still go. All I can say is goodbye.

17 Likes

Re: DC Queen: Police Arrest 4 Yahoo Boys Over The Killing Of Ghanaian Slay Queen by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 31, 2017
A job well done by the Ghanaian police.
See our own

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: DC Queen: Police Arrest 4 Yahoo Boys Over The Killing Of Ghanaian Slay Queen by smartxyz(m): 4:51pm On Jul 31, 2017
This people again
Re: DC Queen: Police Arrest 4 Yahoo Boys Over The Killing Of Ghanaian Slay Queen by lathrowinger: 4:51pm On Jul 31, 2017
Why would they arrest him... aren't both capping the money together? Lol
Re: DC Queen: Police Arrest 4 Yahoo Boys Over The Killing Of Ghanaian Slay Queen by KKKWHITE(m): 4:51pm On Jul 31, 2017
the question now is where will her soul go to

3 Likes

Re: DC Queen: Police Arrest 4 Yahoo Boys Over The Killing Of Ghanaian Slay Queen by Beverages: 4:52pm On Jul 31, 2017
I don't believe it's those guys.

1 Like

Re: DC Queen: Police Arrest 4 Yahoo Boys Over The Killing Of Ghanaian Slay Queen by Danelo(m): 4:52pm On Jul 31, 2017
The annoying thing is all dese girls won't learn from others mistake.

If I make advances at the they'll still do ako for me

1 Like

Re: DC Queen: Police Arrest 4 Yahoo Boys Over The Killing Of Ghanaian Slay Queen by Ikwerreboy(m): 4:52pm On Jul 31, 2017
Proudly Niger deltan watin concern me and Ghana

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Abuja Yahoo Boy Slept With Me For 8 Days, Stole My N1.3m – Lady / Armed Robbers In Delta Tie Dog For Barking As They Tried Robbing (pics / Where Do Bullets Go When Fired Straight Into The Air?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.