Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,467 members, 7,861,347 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:20 AM

Ben-Bruce's Response To A Twitter User Over Arguement On Youth Ministers - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben-Bruce's Response To A Twitter User Over Arguement On Youth Ministers (25721 Views)

Senator Ben-bruce Response On Fuel Scarcity. / See Ben Murray-bruce's Response To A Twitter User / Buhari Appoints Nasir Adhama As SA On Youth And Student Affairs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben-Bruce's Response To A Twitter User Over Arguement On Youth Ministers by Nobody: 10:49am On Feb 14, 2016
amobii:
I think he is still a senator and he was there when they screened some of these ministers, he should have raised it in floor of the house as soon as he noticed that, maybe other senators would have supported him and it would become an issues in the floor of the house, but to leave it for another day and come to Twitter to speak about it, then he is just looking for followers and attention. Issues that can move Nigeria forward should first goes tothe floor of house since you're representing Nigerians.
But to be honest he is just looking for news on internet about different countries to take as a case or point to tackle this government.
Past administration most of his ministers are in their 50s & 60s he never said anything then, but don't get me wrong I am in support of youth being in power but we can't afford naija politics except by having enough money to do so.
Let's be honest, how many Youths are contesting for Senate seat or are even involved in politics?
Re: Ben-Bruce's Response To A Twitter User Over Arguement On Youth Ministers by MWTH(m): 11:06am On Feb 14, 2016
But cone to think of it, APC won their election via social media platforms while marring the image of the opposition Government with stinky lies. One wonders why twitter has become an issue of disdane in the face of those who once used it.
I bet it is one of the reasons they came up through Dino Melaye to abolish the use of social media with some threats to hang users.
Unfortunately, Nigerians are wiser.
You can't stop Bruce from using social media to air his views. You can only stop him during plenary by ensuring he doesn't get a chance to talk.
Wailers, it's time to go back to school & learn "Advantages & Disadvantages" when you strategize to use anything. Thanks
Re: Ben-Bruce's Response To A Twitter User Over Arguement On Youth Ministers by MalcoImX: 11:21am On Feb 14, 2016
Mprepz:

do you even know the meaning of orubebe
Na only you know.
Re: Ben-Bruce's Response To A Twitter User Over Arguement On Youth Ministers by dobosky(m): 11:24am On Feb 14, 2016
Ben Bruce is a fraud. A man that was senseless during PDP 16years suddenly have common sense cos him and his party are now oposition. Why has he not have the sense to comment on the massive corruption that happen under his brother Jonathan? Or he has no sense to comment on it? Instead of him to focus on his duty as a senator he choose to make twitter his chamber with all his stupid propaganda. He will eat local food, twitter will hear, he wear made in Nigeria twitter will hear, he ordered Inosson motor twitter will hear must he tell the world?

I think its high time this Bruce is investigated to know how he set up all his businesses cos he once head NTA, maybe then his common sense will be useless sense.
Re: Ben-Bruce's Response To A Twitter User Over Arguement On Youth Ministers by SpenzaZoom(m): 11:44am On Feb 14, 2016
I think Ben Bruce is actually making sense, though it is not necessary all the ministers must be youths.
We need a correct mixture of zeal and balance of vibrant people in ministerial posts.
Re: Ben-Bruce's Response To A Twitter User Over Arguement On Youth Ministers by SpenzaZoom(m): 11:48am On Feb 14, 2016
dobosky:
Ben Bruce is a fraud. A man that was senseless during PDP 16years suddenly have common sense cos him and his party are now oposition. Why has he not have the sense to comment on the massive corruption that happen under his brother Jonathan? Or he has no sense to comment on it? Instead of him to focus on his duty as a senator he choose to make twitter his chamber with all his stupid propaganda. He will eat local food, twitter will hear, he wear made in Nigeria twitter will hear, he ordered Inosson motor twitter will hear must he tell the world?

I think its high time this Bruce is investigated to know how he set up all his businesses cos he once head NTA, maybe then his common sense will be useless sense.

He's actually doing more good than harm to the current government. He's not ranting like you may have believed he was, but he's actually making #Commonsense
Re: Ben-Bruce's Response To A Twitter User Over Arguement On Youth Ministers by bapullow: 12:00pm On Feb 14, 2016
Ben pls ask the question
Re: Ben-Bruce's Response To A Twitter User Over Arguement On Youth Ministers by agabaI23(m): 12:31pm On Feb 14, 2016
Realhommie:
It depends on the message the guy intended to get across to the senator so plz give him the benefit of doubt, if anything probably a subtle one... BTW, Sen BMB should know better now, shey its ok for him to throw tantrums and now he feels insulted, SMH.. None of my biz though
What do you want to say?
Re: Ben-Bruce's Response To A Twitter User Over Arguement On Youth Ministers by dobosky(m): 1:19pm On Feb 14, 2016
SpenzaZoom:

He's actually doing more good than harm to the current government. He's not ranting like you may have believed he was, but he's actually making #Commonsense

I have been following this man but I wonder what common sense he has made. Even on the assemble floor he is not active as he does on twitter.
Re: Ben-Bruce's Response To A Twitter User Over Arguement On Youth Ministers by urahara(m): 1:22pm On Feb 14, 2016
Topeakintola:
Is that the answer to the question?

Typical Murray Bruce. Playing to the gallery to get attention from his #PDPHouseOfHunger crew

Deflecting from the question by attacking the person that asked the question

It is a simple question!!

By the way, Why would a 60 year old man who is a senator be criticizing the President on the structure of his cabinet when he is a grand father himself?

The fact is this- Ben Murray Bruce is only a few years younger than PMB.

Is he implying that there are no younger , qualified candidates in his constituency?

I concur

1 Like

Re: Ben-Bruce's Response To A Twitter User Over Arguement On Youth Ministers by Nobody: 1:57pm On Feb 14, 2016
Realhommie:
Hahahahahahahahahaha, that got me LMAO mehn... I actually thought you are from the Ijaw extraction and was expecting ur response from that angle. Well, nice one.

lol... am just back from ban... so atleast mek ah chill small!
Re: Ben-Bruce's Response To A Twitter User Over Arguement On Youth Ministers by klevotino: 2:17pm On Feb 14, 2016
Ben is just expressing a single common sense question...
Re: Ben-Bruce's Response To A Twitter User Over Arguement On Youth Ministers by sundayslim(m): 6:43pm On Feb 14, 2016
Topeakintola:
Is that the answer to the question?

Typical Murray Bruce. Playing to the gallery to get attention from his #PDPHouseOfHunger crew

Deflecting from the question by attacking the person that asked the question

It is a simple question!!

By the way, Why would a 60 year old man who is a senator be criticizing the President on the structure of his cabinet when he is a grand father himself?

The fact is this- Ben Murray Bruce is only a few years younger than PMB.

Is he implying that there are no younger , qualified candidates in his constituency?

My friend don't be ridiculous. If a child doesn't ask a question respectfully, do you expect an elder to respond without talking sense into that child? It is simple. Ask your question and get your answer, don't insult then ask a question and expect a sensible answer.

Shame on you for supporting such behaviour.

It's your type that will pull shirt to fight if any younger person talks to you anyhow.

Fowl.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Appeals Court Declares Senator Dino Melaye's Election Tribunal Should Be Retried / Christians Fueling Rumours About Buhari’s Health On Social Media – SGF / Bukola Saraki Visits President Buhari At The State House (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.