Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,611 members, 7,827,300 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Jarus Hope You Are Aware - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Jarus Hope You Are Aware (1611 Views)

An-Nikkah: Those Who Did, Those Who Didnt, those with date(Jarus) / Sir Olabowale, Lagosboy, Jarus, Muhsin And Co Be My Mentor, What Am I Missing / Jarus & Olabowale: Why Is Islamic Teaching And Belief Not Uniform? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jarus Hope You Are Aware by Abuzola(m): 9:21pm On Jul 06, 2009
Your excellency oga Jarus, hope you are aware of the lockings activity in the christian section against any thread they see against christianity, don't say including the christian thread, well is not the way you think, there are some christian thread that remain unlock such as 'Allah , aposte, demon'
and some few others. .

the christians were fast and active to sanitize their section while the mod, here, have endured it making the number of muslim dwind, i don't blame you because i do not know who gave way to all these,

this is another challenge for the muslim not to be puppet. It is a shame on us in general for not taking up the responsibility.

Like i always say 'walayi you will be ask of this duty before Allah' it is better to lose your job than to be a puppet and thats the main reason why Allah warn us of keeping jews and xtritan as friend, Allah has foreseen the future

Take note pls
Re: Jarus Hope You Are Aware by Tudor6(f): 3:55pm On Jul 07, 2009
Why do you enjoy spamming all over the forum in the name of allah
Re: Jarus Hope You Are Aware by Nezan(m): 5:13pm On Jul 07, 2009
Abuzola:

Your excellency oga Jarus, hope you are aware of the lockings activity in the christian section against any thread they see against christianity

the christians were fast and active to sanitize their section while the mod, here, have endured it making the number of muslim dwind, i don't blame you because i do not know who gave way to all these,

this is another challenge for the muslim not to be puppet. It is a shame on us in general for not taking up the responsibility.

Like i always say 'walayi you will be ask of this duty before Allah' it is better to lose your job than to be a puppet and thats the main reason why Allah warn us of keeping jews and xtritan as friend, Allah has foreseen the future

Take note pls

I no understand, the guy dey threaten Jarus?
Re: Jarus Hope You Are Aware by Frizy(m): 5:30pm On Jul 10, 2009
Abuzola:

Your excellency oga Jarus, hope you are aware of the lockings activity in the christian section against any thread they see against christianity, don't say including the christian thread, well is not the way you think, there are some christian thread that remain unlock such as 'Allah , aposte, demon'
and some few others. .

Take note pls

When mukina2 was moderator, don't forget that the respectable scholars of fiqh who are quick to point fingers rather than make a sound judgement said she was female, now i guess we are satisfied. undecided
Re: Jarus Hope You Are Aware by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:35pm On Jul 10, 2009
I cant think of any straight dude that whines more than Abuzola. Doesnt help that the rants are incomprehensible to boot.
Re: Jarus Hope You Are Aware by Abuzola(m): 4:36am On Jul 11, 2009
God have mercy on us !
Re: Jarus Hope You Are Aware by Dfearless1(m): 1:12pm On Aug 30, 2009
Jarus where are U. Dis Post need ur urgent & active reply. Don't B a GO-GO GADGET. Rememba dat U're a male & should live up 2 ur responsibility. Plz we need U 2 change ur attitude cos in D days of MUKINA2 things were not lyk dis.
Re: Jarus Hope You Are Aware by WildOne(f): 2:32pm On Aug 30, 2009
The muslim twerps are at it again. Why don't you lot give up the internet and concentrate on terrorism and suicide bombings? Afterall, internet is a western idea and , BOKO HARAM.
Re: Jarus Hope You Are Aware by Abuzola(m): 3:41pm On Aug 30, 2009
WildOne:

The muslim twerps are at it again. Why don't you lot give up the internet and concentrate on terrorism and suicide bombings? Afterall, internet is a western idea and , BOKO HARAM.

'on the Day when God will resurrect them all together for their account, then they will swear to Him as they swear to you (O muslim). And they think that they have something to stand upon. Verily, they are liars !. Satan overpowered them. So he has made them forget the remembrance of God. They are the party of satan, verily, it is the party of satan that will be the losers !. Those who oppose to God and His messenger (Muhammad) , they will be among the lowest most humiliated. GOD has decreed: 'verily, it is I and My Messengers who shall be the victorious'. Verily, God is All Powerful, All Mighty' Quran 58:18-21
Re: Jarus Hope You Are Aware by Abuzola(m): 1:07am On Aug 31, 2009
The Promise of God is certain, we or our children will witness the turmoil of the jews, trees will shun them and chase them away from their shade, the earth will traumatize them. The Promise of our God is certain and must surely come to pass. Let the jews continue their tyrancy, so were the people of Pharaoh did, even the worst but they were humiliated at last and their kingdom ruined. Wait and see, we too are waiting !
Re: Jarus Hope You Are Aware by Nezan(m): 9:55am On Aug 31, 2009
Is Islam = any thing Arabic?
Re: Jarus Hope You Are Aware by Abuzola(m): 10:27am On Aug 31, 2009
Do you know that God favour Israel than all the mankind ? They transgress and their Prophets curse them likewise God. Their end is near, God favoured them and delay their torment, their torment is indeed a worst punishment. IF not that Abraham, Isaac and jacob didn't pray for their children and their offsprings, God would have for long wiped them like thamud and A'ad , not a single of them survive. The Promise of God will surely come to pass, the israelite will be destroyed, annihilited and exterminated. Pharaoh thought he owns the world, but what was his end ?

Israel six day war with the arab was an under estimation, they under rated Israel capability using fragile strategy, go through wikipaedia and encyclopaedia for more info,

The U.S was defeated in vietnam because they under estimated vietnam capability, go through wiki and co for more info. You are one stupid ignorant fella that believe with making ur own research, not only you but many of you xtrian
Re: Jarus Hope You Are Aware by Abuzola(m): 4:54am On Sep 01, 2009
Indeed my 70 virgins awaits me. For ur hypocrisy, have you ever seen or heard a muslim blow up a synogoue or church ? This is because God forbade us to attack religious site of the unbelievers in the Quran. You may die in ur ignominy for all i care. Hell awaits you
Re: Jarus Hope You Are Aware by Abuzola(m): 12:05pm On Sep 01, 2009
Really ? Muhammad is not my God, neither my father nor my saviour. Whatever you named your goat or dog is non of biz.

Simple challenge: If you know that you are not a bastard, name your dog or goat 'ALLAH'. You will verily smear your greatest destruction. And again, if you name ur animal Allah , i will be very concern. What a challenge
Re: Jarus Hope You Are Aware by Nezan(m): 12:45pm On Sep 01, 2009
Really ? Muhammad is not my God, neither my father nor my saviour
grin grin grin
Re: Jarus Hope You Are Aware by WildOne(f): 12:46pm On Sep 01, 2009
Ohhh, so Mohammed is not your God and it doesn't matter if I name my dog Mohammed? So why did your muslim bastard brothers have such a big problem with the school teacher in Sudan that named a teddy Mohammed? And why did they develop mass coronary just cos a Danish newspaper cartooned the randy, bearded terrorist called Prophet Mohammed.

Well, if it is the name of Allah that irks you, from henceforth, that aforesaid billy - goat bears Allah by name. Y'all bastards can declare your fatwa for all I care.
Re: Jarus Hope You Are Aware by muhsin(m): 2:06pm On Sep 01, 2009
@WildOne,

You really are wild. What do you think that--your action of naming dog after our prophet and/or our Creator, will add you? That, alone, marks you truly mad, thoughtless. Name it whatsoever, for I certainly know will neither do you any good nor bad; and same to me or any Muslim.

And to tell you: things of that sort have been doing since time immemorial. Yours is nothing new. But what does it change? Nothing, for it can't do anything. Keep it up!

May Allah, the Exalted, guide us to the right path, amen.
Re: Jarus Hope You Are Aware by Abuzola(m): 2:41pm On Sep 01, 2009
You lied, you dare not name ur dog by Allah. You lied , your statement showed only a verbal expression, bogus.

If you name ur dog Allah you will know how extra ordinary that name is. Am again challenging you Myserable brat
Re: Jarus Hope You Are Aware by muhsin(m): 2:44pm On Sep 01, 2009
No, no, no, Abuzola.
Re: Jarus Hope You Are Aware by Abuzola(m): 2:51pm On Sep 01, 2009
The brat they joke with Allah, so let him get what he needs. He won't go unpunish from the omnipotent
Re: Jarus Hope You Are Aware by WildOne(f): 4:19pm On Sep 01, 2009
grin grin grin This Abuzola dude is cracking me up real bad. So your Allah is gonna punish me? Like he's punishing all the jigger-infested beggars on the streets of your northern towns who believe in him and rever him so much that they don't go naming pets after his name? Ohhh, spare me puleasseee.

Face it, schmuck - your Allah is a useless piece of your hungered imagination. He's probably getting sexed out of his brains right now by one of the 70 virgins he's supposed to reserve for you.

I challenge you - call down the heavens.
Re: Jarus Hope You Are Aware by Abuzola(m): 6:03pm On Sep 01, 2009
Bullshit. You sit in ur office and type gibberish of my God, that doesn't sound serious. Go on top of ur office or house roof and shout aspersion on my God. Thats the best thing. Simple challenge since you fail to do the first quest. Hahaha what a daft
Re: Jarus Hope You Are Aware by olabowale(m): 6:42pm On Sep 01, 2009
@Wildone: Am just wondering what you want the "West Born or native" Muslims to do because Computer is now "West" idea, as if the idea developed out of the effort and or the benefit of Christianity or Judaism?

I am sure that you know that a number of lilly white people are now Muslims, and should they give up wearing slacks, etc and the americans among them stop being yanks? Be sensible and not being ladylike does not bother me, but lacking good reasoning in argument is what you need to improve upon.

I wonder if anyone in a community insults what is hold dear by the majority of the community, he or she should not at least hear some complaint about the insensitivity? After the West says when you are in Rome, you behave like the Romans, at least dont cricize them so boldly and so openly, with impunity. And not only the muslim men wear beard; Christians coptic leadership and other Orthodoxes of christianity do and so do the Jewish conservatives like the acidim, etc. And you know that there is no prophet, including your god, Jesus who was clean shaven.

There was no Gillette, of Schick, and other shaving razor blade company was in existence back then. name what you may and no one cares. I know I dont care. In my days in school, the white people used t have in the bathroom/toilet door writings criticizing blackness, by their saying; If black is so beautiful, I just made a master piece! You as a black woman should not take offense in that. Its just a saying and expression from those who are not blacks!

Same goes about your what you failed to see, except that yours is very untrue, while the white boy's waste might have been as black as midnight, only he knew it.
Re: Jarus Hope You Are Aware by Abuzola(m): 10:30pm On Sep 01, 2009
I never knew you are a female, what a disgust ! You must be a harlor for intruding what you know not.

Like i said you are just wasting ur time typing shit, just go on top of the roof and cry out loud uttering ill to my God. C'mon girl, do it , that would be a greatest achievement you know. Do it gurl, what a dunce !
Re: Jarus Hope You Are Aware by WildOne(f): 10:55am On Sep 02, 2009
Abuzola, why would I go on the roof to talk to your imaginary god? I've not totally lost it, you know. My engaging u on this forum is just to point out to you, the fact that you've been lied to all your life by those you consider your religious leaders. Open your eyes, man. A religion that encourages killings and destruction is flawed, to put it mildly.

And to correct your impression, I'm not a christian. I'm what you may call a free spirit - I believe in God but I don't think he is anything like what both the muslims and christians teach him to be.
Re: Jarus Hope You Are Aware by Abuzola(m): 11:01am On Sep 02, 2009
Maybe you are a pagan , since you fail to do the test then you fail.
Re: Jarus Hope You Are Aware by WildOne(f): 12:06pm On Sep 02, 2009
By the way, you called me a LovePeddler? Who told your santimonious ass what a LovePeddler is? I bet you are one of those muslims who sneak into the red light districts to go get their freaks on, straight from prostrating at the mosque on Fridays.

It's good sha. Get all the practise you need here on earth, otherwise you may not know how to handle the 70 whores Allah is keeping for you in paradise.

Come to think of it - that allah must be the grand father of pimps, for real.
Re: Jarus Hope You Are Aware by Nezan(m): 12:10pm On Sep 02, 2009
A fool says in his heart: 'there is no God'.
Re: Jarus Hope You Are Aware by muhsin(m): 1:52pm On Sep 02, 2009
Nezan:

A fool says in his heart: 'there is no God'.

Very good! grin grin grin
Re: Jarus Hope You Are Aware by muhsin(m): 1:59pm On Sep 02, 2009
P:S

You brothers are quite surprising. I don't care to, at all, engage athiest in any discussion. They are original mad folks clearly pointed out our Scriptures. Please spare your time and do something else fruitful. Thanks
Re: Jarus Hope You Are Aware by Nezan(m): 4:02pm On Sep 02, 2009
@muhsin, this verse is a Biblical verse, not koranic.
Re: Jarus Hope You Are Aware by muhsin(m): 4:26pm On Sep 02, 2009
The same is mentioned in the guarded Qur'an. cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hadith Thaqalayn / A Conventional Islamic Wedding. / Who Chose Moon As Islamic Symbol ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.