Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

FACTS: 8 Common Foods That Increase Sperm Fertility - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / FACTS: 8 Common Foods That Increase Sperm Fertility (941 Views)

8 Common Habits That Damage Your Eyesight / 8 Common Habits That Are Unhealthy For Your Eyes / Male Fertility – 10 Fruits That Increase Sperm Count (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

FACTS: 8 Common Foods That Increase Sperm Fertility by spidyconnect(m): 1:23am On Feb 14, 2016
FACTS: 8 Common Foods That Increase Sperm Fertility

Sperm Count is one of the most important characteristics in male fertility. Research shows that in more than half of infertility issues in couples, low sperm count is the cause. According to the World Health Organization, sperm count of more than 15 million sperms per milliliters in considered normal. In semen analysis which is a test for sperm quality to find the underlying cause of male infertility, the following parameters are measured: sperm count, sperm motility, sperm morphology, volume, fructose level and pH.

Several environmental, lifestyle and medical causes can lower the sperm count significantly.

Here is a list of the most common causes of low sperm count:

Drugs such as cocaine and marijuana
Drinking alcohol
Exteneded uses of computers and laptops
Long-term sitting, such as driving and bicycling for a long time
Smoking
Stress
Obesity
Medical issues:
varicocele, infections, inflammation of testicles and prostate, ejaculation issues, anti-sperm antibodies, tumors, homonal imbalance, gluten intoleance and some medications.

One common issue about the difficulty in producing babies amongst married couples is the low sperm count and sperm quality.

I am not making babies nor suffering from it, I just want my readers to know I go extra mile for them.

Exercise and a healthy diet can help you to increase your sperm count. Here we gathered a list of 8 common Foods that can increase your fertility.

1. Water:
The simplest way to improve you sperm count is to drink ample water each day. It’s necessary to keep your body hydrated in order to boost the functioning of cells, including sperm. Drinking 8 to 10 glasses of water a day can help your sperm to go a long way.

2. Egg:
Eggs help increase sperm count and improve fertility. Eggs are rich in vitamin E, a deficiency of which is responsible for testicular tissue degeneration.

Continue reading: http://igotell.com/lifestyle/8-common-foods-that-increase-sperm-fertility/ thanks.
Re: FACTS: 8 Common Foods That Increase Sperm Fertility by Richard216(m): 9:11am On Jun 02, 2016
Some advice for brothers who want to step into the role of fatherhood
spidyconnect:
FACTS: 8 Common Foods That Increase Sperm Fertility

Sperm Count is one of the most important characteristics in male fertility. Research shows that in more than half of infertility issues in couples, low sperm count is the cause. According to the World Health Organization, sperm count of more than 15 million sperms per milliliters in considered normal. In semen analysis which is a test for sperm quality to find the underlying cause of male infertility, the following parameters are measured: sperm count, sperm motility, sperm morphology, volume, fructose level and pH.

Several environmental, lifestyle and medical causes can lower the sperm count significantly.

Here is a list of the most common causes of low sperm count:

Drugs such as cocaine and marijuana
Drinking alcohol
Exteneded uses of computers and laptops
Long-term sitting, such as driving and bicycling for a long time
Smoking
Stress
Obesity
Medical issues:
varicocele, infections, inflammation of testicles and prostate, ejaculation issues, anti-sperm antibodies, tumors, homonal imbalance, gluten intoleance and some medications.

One common issue about the difficulty in producing babies amongst married couples is the low sperm count and sperm quality.

I am not making babies nor suffering from it, I just want my readers to know I go extra mile for them.

Exercise and a healthy diet can help you to increase your sperm count. Here we gathered a list of 8 common Foods that can increase your fertility.

1. Water:
The simplest way to improve you sperm count is to drink ample water each day. It’s necessary to keep your body hydrated in order to boost the functioning of cells, including sperm. Drinking 8 to 10 glasses of water a day can help your sperm to go a long way.

2. Egg:
Eggs help increase sperm count and improve fertility. Eggs are rich in vitamin E, a deficiency of which is responsible for testicular tissue degeneration.

Continue reading: http://igotell.com/lifestyle/8-common-foods-that-increase-sperm-fertility/ thanks.

(1) (Reply)

How To Reduce Menstrual Pain / Kerewa Kerewa / See 14 Things That Causes Lower Abdominal Pain (in Women) – Read & Share

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.