Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,923 members, 7,821,237 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

I Was Third On Dimka’s Death List – TY Danjuma - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Third On Dimka’s Death List – TY Danjuma (22880 Views)

TY Danjuma Sick, Flown Out Of Nigeria / Wanted Dimka Lured To Afikpo Due To Lust For Girlfriend / Old Photo Of General Babangida, Lt. Col Dimka And Their Coursemates As Cadets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Third On Dimka’s Death List – TY Danjuma by criminalmindz: 9:45am On Feb 15, 2016
afoobabs:
so u dont expect a counter coup u think they would av left u biafrans/betrayers at the helms of the country' affairs. Btw why did u lead the first coup why do u have to overthrowned a democratically elected govt. U went ahead and kill all the hausas and yorubas sparing ur own kin forgeting that he who laugh last laugh best do u think hausas are bastards they will have u killed thier kin and wont retaliate or avenge them. Sorry is ur name
must anybody who doesnt like the hausa's be regarded as biafra, my broda get lost.
Re: I Was Third On Dimka’s Death List – TY Danjuma by 989900: 11:59am On Feb 15, 2016
criminalmindz:
[s]Look at them all criminalz. Murtala was one of the major cause of nigerias problem. He destroyed the unity of this country with that bloody counter coup, those who live by the gun must die by the gun. GOD allowed dimka to get rid of the rubbish , wish he got TY. [/s]
Re: I Was Third On Dimka’s Death List – TY Danjuma by afoobabs(m): 3:59pm On Feb 15, 2016
criminalmindz:

must anybody who doesnt like the hausa's be regarded as biafra, my broda get lost.
u may nt be a biafran but u think just exactly like one
Re: I Was Third On Dimka’s Death List – TY Danjuma by afoobabs(m): 3:59pm On Feb 15, 2016
criminalmindz:

u may nt be a biafran but u think and talk just exactly like one

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Where Is Odigie Oyegun? / Lai Mohammed Completes Final O To Ge Rally In Kwara(photos) / Currency Printing: APC Governors Knock Obaseki, PDP Governors Fire Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.