Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,223 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Why Are Threads Locked So Fast? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why Are Threads Locked So Fast? (1077 Views)

Why Islam Threads Hardly Make Front Page On A Friday? / Open Letter To Seun On Putting Islam For Muslims Section Threads On Front Page / A Request For Islamic Threads On Frontpage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Threads Locked So Fast? by reindeer: 10:51pm On Jul 06, 2009
I really dont know whats going on

in the last few days any thread that seems to have muslims cornered have been locked up so fast!

Is it that those threads were really truthful and muslims had no answers to them,

I guess one fact is becoming obvious,locked threads most likely were spelling out an inconvenient truth and the only escape is to lock the thread.

too bad for a religion that claims tolerance and peace.

just my one cent.
Re: Why Are Threads Locked So Fast? by muhsin(m): 12:14pm On Jul 07, 2009
Where do rubbishes deserve to be placed at? Dustbin, of course, right? Thats what is going on.

And kudos to the Mod for the good job. Keep it up!
Re: Why Are Threads Locked So Fast? by reindeer: 10:21pm On Jul 08, 2009
Doesnt it bother you that it infringes on free speech?

isnt it queer it only happens when threads are about islam?
Re: Why Are Threads Locked So Fast? by noetic2: 10:30pm On Jul 08, 2009
reindeer:

I really dont know whats going on

in the last few days any thread that seems to have muslims cornered have been locked up so fast!

Is it that those threads were really truthful and muslims had no answers to them,

I guess one fact is becoming obvious,locked threads most likely were spelling out an inconvenient truth and the only escape is to lock the thread.

too bad for a religion that claims tolerance and peace.

just my one cent.

u are not far from the truth.
Re: Why Are Threads Locked So Fast? by cold(m): 10:30pm On Jul 08, 2009
reindeer:

Doesnt it bother you that it infringes on free speech?

isnt it queer it only happens when threads are about islam?
Even Al Jazeera is more objective when it comes round to Islamic discourse than NL.I've neva seen a more parochial minded set of people like Muslims on NL in particular & Nigeria in general,people who claim to be more Islamic than the prophet (PBUH).It's sickening.
Re: Why Are Threads Locked So Fast? by sosisi(f): 4:31am On Jul 11, 2009
cold:

Even Al Jazeera is more objective when it comes round to Islamic discourse than NL.I've neva seen a more parochial minded set of people like Muslims on NL in particular & Nigeria in general,people who claim to be more Islamic than the prophet (PBUH).It's sickening.

tell me abourrit
My 2 threads disappeared into thin air today together with all the hadiths contained in it grin
Re: Why Are Threads Locked So Fast? by Tudor6(f): 9:43am On Jul 11, 2009
Osisi, The email notification says your thread was locked then moved by hajia mukina2 in obedience to allah.
Re: Why Are Threads Locked So Fast? by noetic2: 12:28pm On Jul 11, 2009
Tudór:

Osisi, The email notification says your thread was locked then moved by hajia mukina2 in obedience to allah.

is that not e-terrorism?
Re: Why Are Threads Locked So Fast? by muhsin(m): 1:46pm On Jul 11, 2009
My thread, "I"'s and Abuzola's threads disappeared a day before yesterday on Religion Section.

What is this? Please answer me ASAP. cheesy
Re: Why Are Threads Locked So Fast? by sosisi(f): 2:34am On Jul 12, 2009
maybe my threads are in Mecca
BTW olabowole,I went to buy something from a corner store today and the door was locked and the sign said "OPEN"
then when I looked in I saw the man doing allahu akbar at the back of the store
I thought about Olabs
I came back and he was done
I hope he washed his ablution hands with soap and water before giving me my receipt
Re: Why Are Threads Locked So Fast? by Nobody: 8:50am On Jul 12, 2009
I hope he washed his ablution hands with soap and water before giving me my receipt

keep it up. na so so your true colour go dey show

(1) (Reply)

Anwar Awlaki,popular Muslim Cleric, Is Dead / Why Is Marriage Between Cousins Allowed In Islam? / Is Quran Copied From Thebible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.