Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,582 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Pls Teach Me Arabic - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Pls Teach Me Arabic (1085 Views)

An Appeal To Arabic And IRS Teachers In Our Children's Schools / Stop reading Arabic Quran If You Do Not Understand It's Meaning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Teach Me Arabic by gists: 6:43pm On Jul 20, 2010
Sallam Alykum brothers & Sisters,

I've been trying to learn Arabic language for some time. Already I can read Arabic text (though not fluently but I can read  sentences after a couple of attempts). Alot of people can read Quran far more fluently than myself but many of them still rely on the translation to know the meaning of what they read. However, I think it will be far more fulfilling for me to know the exact meaning of what you read and I also think more people will be motivated to read the Quran if they can just step up to knowing the meaning rather than relying on the translation.

Can anybody suggest materials (preferably video tutorials) that is geared towards this goal.

N.B: During the course of my search, I got to know about www.lqtoronto.com (9 free DVDs to download) However, this is relatively for people who already has some basic knowledge of the language.

Ma sallam
Re: Pls Teach Me Arabic by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 21, 2010
Wa alikum salam, i can help you out. where do you live, i live at Ikeja, if probably we can meet to discuss.here is my name on facebook "ghanybayewu".
Re: Pls Teach Me Arabic by gists: 9:43am On Jul 23, 2010
Thanks for the offer, but sadly, I don't live in Lagos.

Admin: pls move this to "Islam for Muslims" section
Re: Pls Teach Me Arabic by manmustwac(m): 11:17am On Jul 24, 2010
gists:

Thanks for the offer, but sadly, I don't live in Lagos.

Admin: pls move this to "Islam for Muslims" section
ok smiley
Re: Pls Teach Me Arabic by chiefImam2: 2:39pm On Jul 26, 2010
As salaamu Alaiykum Warahmotu Llahi Wabarakaatu U. Is it that you want to know how to read the Al Qur'an fluently, or to understand its meaning, or both, or you just wish to understand Arabic in case. Pls. reply me on asiminternational@gmail.com, for more information
Re: Pls Teach Me Arabic by tpia5: 5:52pm On May 22, 2013
update?

(1) (Reply)

Everything (5) Wrong With Eid-el-adha / Al-maathuurat By Imaam Shaheed Hassan Al-baanah / Urgent Call To Help Mrs Amina Fahm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.