Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,135 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Christian And Christianity - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christian And Christianity (1194 Views)

Is It Right To Be A Christian And Join Secret Society?; Pastor Shares Photos / Prophet Who Practises Both Islam And Christianity In Kogi (Photos, Videos) / Can You Be A Christian And Not Go To Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christian And Christianity by Bakrabas: 6:47am On Feb 14, 2016

Re: Christian And Christianity by psucc(m): 7:04am On Feb 14, 2016
What actually is the lesson here, man?

Oman was not punished because of his GF, Side chick, Baby mama, sugar mummy or even wife.

An insightful study will tell you that Oman was punished because of disobedience. He refused to continue his brothers lineage.

And because of pulling out, his sex with his brother's wife was adjudged as adultery. Hence he was punished.

2 Likes

Re: Christian And Christianity by Bakrabas: 7:22am On Feb 14, 2016
psucc:
What actually is the lesson here, man?

Oman was not punished because of his GF, Side chick, Baby mama, sugar mummy or even wife.

An insightful study will tell you that Oman was punished because of disobedience. He refused to continue his brothers lineage.

And because of pulling out, his sex with his brother's wife was adjudged as adultery. Hence he was punished.

What about this

Re: Christian And Christianity by Nobody: 7:38am On Feb 14, 2016
F uck Your God!

Re: Christian And Christianity by reallest(f): 10:39am On Feb 14, 2016
^^^^^^^ dat God love Virgin too much

1 Like

Re: Christian And Christianity by zzzzy: 11:11am On Feb 14, 2016
aaronson:
F uck Your God!
be careful what you say hommie
Re: Christian And Christianity by Nobody: 11:40am On Feb 14, 2016
zzzzy:
be careful what you say hommie
And F uck you too. You and God should go F uck eachother till orgasm

1 Like

Re: Christian And Christianity by zzzzy: 11:51am On Feb 14, 2016
aaronson:
The remaining time is too short bro. Make the right choice now.
Re: Christian And Christianity by Richirich713: 12:06pm On Feb 14, 2016
Bakrabas:
http://www.answering-christianity.com/ac.htm

The of 4 reasons why God punished Onan.

1) It was the duty of the brother of a deceased man to help the deceased man's wife have a baby, so that she could have a better chance of survival and an inheritance. She didn't live in a modern house with air-conditioning you know.

2) Second Onan not only refused to fulfill that obligation, he repeatedly refused (notice it says "whenever" he lay with Tamar).

3) Third he pretended that he wasn't refusing - so that he could have $ex without obligation. (He tried to have his cake and eat it 2)

4) Worst of all Onan was setting it up that he would get the inheritance leaving Tamar poor. (If Tamar had no heir born to her, guess who got the family's inheritance? ).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhLACwVrQRk

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christian And Christianity by Nobody: 12:42pm On Feb 14, 2016
zzzzy:

The remaining time is too short bro. Make the right choice now.
you got plenty time to f uck God bro, Stick with your choice.
Re: Christian And Christianity by CoolUsername: 2:04pm On Feb 14, 2016
aaronson:

You need to relax. You don't have to insult him/her because your beliefs differ.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christian And Christianity by CoolUsername: 2:06pm On Feb 14, 2016
Richirich713:

1) It was the duty of the brother of a deceased man to help the deceased man's wife have a baby, so that she could have a better chance of survival and an inheritance. She didn't live in a modern house with air-conditioning you know.

2) Second Onan not only refused to fulfill that obligation, he repeatedly refused (notice it says "whenever" he lay with Tamar).

3) Third he pretended that he wasn't refusing - so that he could have $ex without obligation. (He tried to have his cake and eat it 2)

4) Worst of all Onan was setting it up that he would get the inheritance leaving Tamar poor. (If Tamar had no heir born to her, guess who got the family's inheritance? ).

Why were God's people treating women so poorly?
Re: Christian And Christianity by Nobody: 2:12pm On Feb 14, 2016
CoolUsername:

You need to relax. You don't have to insult him/her because your beliefs differ.
And how does it affect your balls?
Re: Christian And Christianity by CoolUsername: 2:43pm On Feb 14, 2016
aaronson:
And how does it affect your balls?

Doesn't really affect me. It's just that insulting people unnecessarily is generally unfavourable behaviour.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christian And Christianity by Nobody: 4:19pm On Feb 14, 2016
CoolUsername:

Doesn't really affect me. It's just that insulting people unnecessarily is generally unfavourable behaviour.
So keep your balls in your pant or you 'd get your own fair share of the cake. I'm not insulting no body but their ignorance and if you got game, bring it on and watch me smack you and God's face.
Re: Christian And Christianity by xerxesII: 6:40pm On Feb 14, 2016
I bet he was touching himself while watching them go at it! grin
Creepy god!
Re: Christian And Christianity by CoolUsername: 8:16pm On Feb 14, 2016
aaronson:
So keep your balls in your pant or you 'd get your own fair share of the cake. I'm not insulting no body but their ignorance and if you got game, bring it on and watch me smack you and God's face.

That's not how to go about it. You're just being militant, your aggressive approach is would probably backfire because you're going to stir up malice from whoever you're talking to and in the end no discussion is going to take place. You need to present your views in a civil manner.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christian And Christianity by Nobody: 9:14pm On Feb 14, 2016
CoolUsername:

That's not how to go about it. You're just being militant, your aggressive approach is would probably backfire because you're going to stir up malice from whoever you're talking to and in the end no discussion is going to take place. You need to present your views in a civil manner.
I think it would be civil enough for you to shove your manners in between your cracked butt cheek.
Re: Christian And Christianity by TrajansKong: 9:48pm On Feb 14, 2016
aaronson:

Haha!! Thing is, they actually do.

Really. grin grin grin
Re: Christian And Christianity by CoolUsername: 9:56pm On Feb 14, 2016
aaronson:
I think it would be civil enough for you to shove your manners in between your cracked butt cheek.

Stop acting like a 7 year old.
Re: Christian And Christianity by TrajansKong: 10:08pm On Feb 14, 2016
Richirich713:

Thank you. That explains perfectly why Onan deserved death. And hell thereafter.

Christian logic, justice, humanity and empathy leading the way now tomorrow and forever.

You are all such beautiful people with beautiful souls....

Re: Christian And Christianity by Richirich713: 10:20pm On Feb 14, 2016
TrajansKong:

Thank you. That explains perfectly why Onan deserved death. And hell thereafter.

Christian logic, justice, humanity and empathy leading the way now tomorrow and forever.

You are all such beautiful people with beautiful souls....

Lose the picture dude, I don't believe the bible teaches the Dante, Medieval version of hell.
Re: Christian And Christianity by TrajansKong: 11:30pm On Feb 14, 2016
Richirich713:

Lose the picture dude, I don't believe the bible teaches the Dante, Medieval version of hell.

Really? My bad.

Re: Christian And Christianity by TrajansKong: 11:33pm On Feb 14, 2016
Richirich713:

Also, please share with us (using Biblically inerrant Holy Writ) the exact vision of Hell delineated in the Good Book.

Thank you.
Re: Christian And Christianity by bxcode(m): 12:11am On Feb 15, 2016
If only humans will humble themselves and accept that they are nut God and are confused about a lot of things about life, the truth will be revealed to them. But rather than doing that, they despise anything that has to do with God and ridicule him, they know intuitively that God exist and yet they suppress that knowledge.
The scriptures that some of you pasted are obtained in the old testament when God wanted to show man his standard and gave man some commandment because man was thinking that they can measure up to God in terms of goodness and that God approved sin because he showed mercy to their forefathers who committed similar sin like theirs. But all those injunctions and laws were just to checkmate sin and immorality until Jesus came in the new testament with Grace and salvation, reconciling men to God in love. quoting those scriptures just to taint God leaves me wondering what you stand to achieve.
God still loves you tho but remember that that offer of forgiveness and redemption from God expires the day you do, after which judgement follows.
The choice is yours.
Re: Christian And Christianity by Nobody: 6:39am On Feb 15, 2016
CoolUsername:

Stop acting like a 7 year old.
and quit acting frail like a 77years old senile.
Re: Christian And Christianity by Richirich713: 9:04am On Feb 15, 2016
TrajansKong:

Really? My bad.

Nope I don't believe sin is that original either, if u implying that.
Re: Christian And Christianity by Richirich713: 9:09am On Feb 15, 2016
TrajansKong:

Also, please share with us (using Biblically inerrant Holy Writ) the exact vision of Hell delineated in the Good Book.

Thank you.

There's no need for me to do that, it's of no interest to u.

And it's not on topic.
Re: Christian And Christianity by feeltee: 5:06pm On Feb 15, 2016
Are you a God fearing keyboardist with excellent skills? Do you have the qualities a true praise/worshipper must possess? If yes, there shall be auditioning on February 25, 2016 at 75, Aina street, off Grammar School, Ojodu. Lagos.

Call Tayo on 08020752514 for more information.
Re: Christian And Christianity by feeltee: 9:20am On Feb 16, 2016
Are you a God fearing keyboardist with excellent skills? Do you have the qualities a true praise/worshipper must possess? If yes, there shall be auditioning on February 25, 2016 at 75, Aina street, off Grammar School, Ojodu. Lagos.

Call or whatsapp Tayo on 08020752514 for more information.
Re: Christian And Christianity by Penssuwa(m): 10:21am On Feb 16, 2016
The book of Hebrews explains it all. We are no longer under the old law, we are under the new covenant of grace.

(1) (Reply)

Good Babalawo Contacts Needed / 11 Characteristics Of A Heaven Bound Pilgrim / My Experience @ A Youth Programme Today(stupidity Nd Ignorance Of Youth Nowadays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.