Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

What Is The Hardest Corporal Punishment You 've Served? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is The Hardest Corporal Punishment You 've Served? (463 Views)

What Was The Highest Punishment You Got From Your Parents? / Whats The Worst Punishment You Have Ever Gotten From Your Dad And Why? / The Worst Kind Of Punishment You Have Seen In A Nigerian Household (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Hardest Corporal Punishment You 've Served? by usermane(m): 9:43am On Feb 14, 2016
I have been spanked, forced to do frog jump, kneel and stretch my hands mostly in Primary and Junior secondary school but the hardest one that took it toll on me was in Primary 3. It was Music class, the whole class was rowdy. After repeatedly warnings from the teacher to be silent fell on deaf ears, he ordered us all to stand up, lift our desk above our heads and remain in that position for what seem like eternity. The amount of tears shed by pupils in that class cannot be estimated. Trembling arms, sweating and sobbing faces, running noses, it was nothing short of pains upon pain.

Despite being one of the biggest in the class, I was literally broken, worn out and at the brink of weeping until the teacher set us free. What is the hardest corporal punishment you ever served growing up in school, home or elsewhere?

(1) (Reply)

Dana Air To Gift Women Special Packages On International Women's Day / See What Your Child Knows You Like / Recovering From Divorce (2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.