Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,407 members, 7,812,205 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:01 AM

WHAT IS YOUR WORST FEAR??? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / WHAT IS YOUR WORST FEAR??? (635 Views)

Ebola Fear: Nigeria’s Airports, Borders Under Surveillance / Worst Day Of My Life: She Was Barren For 14yrs & She Died On Childbirth - Doctor / The Worst Injuries You Have Had, Share Your Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WHAT IS YOUR WORST FEAR??? by Teryfik(m): 9:47am On Feb 14, 2016
Phobia is another word for fear which means the emotion caused by something specific.
Below are the 10 MOST COMMON PHOBIAS IN THE WORLD
1.ACROPHOBIA-FEAR OF HEIGHTS(this is common with short people
2.MYSOPHOBIA-FEAR OF GERMS(this is common with hygenic people)
3.AEROPHOBIA-FEAR OF FLYING(this common with over 70% of Americans)
4.CARCINOPHOBIA-FEAR OF CANCER(researchers say this is common with over 80% of women all over the world)
5.THANATOPHOBIA-FEAR OF DEATH(some people just want to live forever)i pray for long life cos death is inevitable
6.ATYCHIPHOBIA-FEAR OF FAILURE(if you are suffering from this then you are already a failure)
7.XENOPHOBIA-FEAR OF THE UNKNOWN(98% of human beings have this fear)
8.GYROPHOBIA-FEAR OF WOMEN(speechless)
9.ANDROPHOBIA-FEAR OF MEN(this is common but i don't know how)
10.ALEKTOROPHOBIA-FEAR OF CHICKENS(this is common with 'naija' ladies)....
Hoping this makes FP!!!!meanwhile i wish every Nl a sex free valentine
Re: WHAT IS YOUR WORST FEAR??? by Teryfik(m): 11:20am On Feb 14, 2016
Cc:
TonyeBarcanista Sdindan Roob chukkiephil ChappyChase Ishiamu gunuvi Truckpusher Rozayx5 bomsilaga, erunz dunsman Nigerianvenom PRYCE Phockphockman, nwadiuko1, ibokUtoroh, Koded, iPrinz20 Aprokoman, OcheJoseph, Dearpreye, Firefire, Tomakint Francizy, Temitemi1, Hinwazaka, Dumkem21 Biafranqueen, Mogidi, IsraeliAirforce, Candyrain, Ambivert, Rose2014, Opiaoku, Anonimi, Engineerboat, Talktimi, ahaika23, coolestrogue APCSucks Emperortj93 DebateNigeria Chukwudi44 and all patriots
Re: WHAT IS YOUR WORST FEAR??? by nigerianvenom(m): 9:15pm On Feb 14, 2016
Dead,but its inevitable
Re: WHAT IS YOUR WORST FEAR??? by chriskosherbal(m): 9:38pm On Feb 14, 2016
Hmmm speechless
Re: WHAT IS YOUR WORST FEAR??? by Teryfik(m): 11:57pm On Feb 14, 2016
chriskosherbal:
Hmmm speechless
wetin make u speechless
Re: WHAT IS YOUR WORST FEAR??? by Teryfik(m): 11:58pm On Feb 14, 2016
nigerianvenom:
Dead,but its inevitable
fear fear

(1) (Reply)

5 Weird Ways Tattoos Affect Your Health / The Surprising Health Benefits Of Drinking Beer / Benefits Of Breastfeeding To The Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.