Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

The Game Vs Jay-z (d.o.a Aftermath) - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The Game Vs Jay-z (d.o.a Aftermath) (4324 Views)

Jay-Z 's Magna Carta Holy Grail To Be Released On July 4th / NY-Z: Jay-Z Documentary With D.O.A ft John Mayer. / "de Ja Vu" Beyonce And Jay-z (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Game Vs Jay-z (d.o.a Aftermath) by chiogo(f): 8:28pm On Jul 12, 2009
kay29000:

[b]See, i've been listening to rap since 1991, [/b]and i can tel u a lot about the come-ups of all the rappers on d scene right now.
Eeyah, since 1991?? I wasn't even born then. embarassed

kay29000:

Game was born feb 1979, and jay was born on the 4th of december 1969. That is 10yrs btw then.
LOL, I woulda thought that with your erm. . .expertise on rap, you would know it's not about age. who cares if it's a 10 or a 20-yr age difference? Rap music is just like basketball, anybody can bring the 'Game' to the court depending on how talented you are. 30 is not young either, shoot! I bet Jay-z achieved more at that age though than Game is currently doing.

You say you don't particularly hate any rapper and you go and make this comment:
kay29000 link=topic=293324.msg4175000#msg4175impregnate 000 date=1247420072:

The 40yr old virgin. The 40yr old virgin that can't impregnant impregnate beyonce.
Honestly, I think many people hate Jay-z 'cause 1. He's the richest in hip hop(how come? I know right), and 2. He's married to one of the hottest R&B divas. You people will soon come up with more excuses to hate on him. who gives a shit whether he's a virgin and what does that have to do with the issue at hand? lmao. I guess you haven't heard beyonce's 'ego'. smiley
Re: The Game Vs Jay-z (d.o.a Aftermath) by rapjunkie(m): 9:09pm On Jul 12, 2009
@chiogo

grin
Re: The Game Vs Jay-z (d.o.a Aftermath) by craziest: 12:32pm On Jul 13, 2009
rapjunkie:

@craziest

how old are you? . . . . . . . still living at home at your age aint nothing to be proud of.

Your parents should be living in YOUR house but i guess u like freeloading like your mentor, the Game.

Well Idoit, i m 24, Oba n king still leave in there fore father palace, i no dey free load, my dad wants me around cos i m his last child every other person dey yankee. Building a house now we be waste of resources because we get them plenty. Always ask b4 talk wild mouth
Re: The Game Vs Jay-z (d.o.a Aftermath) by rapjunkie(m): 2:40pm On Jul 13, 2009
craziest:

Well Idoit, i m 24, Oba n king still leave in there fore father palace, i no dey free load, my dad wants me around cos i m his last child every other person dey yankee. Building a house now we be waste of resources because we get them plenty. Always ask b4 talk wild mouth

u no dey shame. u call me an idiot but your'e the retard wey no fit get passport to travel to yankee with his siblings . , . .chai!!! they cheated you, fool.

so now its only u that lives in that mudhut in your village?

i can now see why you refer to yourself as craziest. the name fit u well well

anuofia!!
Re: The Game Vs Jay-z (d.o.a Aftermath) by chiogo(f): 4:04pm On Jul 13, 2009
LOL you guys are horrible.
Re: The Game Vs Jay-z (d.o.a Aftermath) by Vuitton(m): 4:19pm On Jul 13, 2009
I just read the article bout Game dissing Jay Z. Excerps:

The Game jumped all the way out there over the weekend: The Compton native dropped a dis record aimed at Jay-Z and, surprisingly, Kanye West's frequent companion Amber Rose.

The heart of the venom goes back to earlier this month when Jay rapped the intro from his forthcoming Blueprint 3 LP at several concert appearances.

"I ain't talkin' about Game/ I ain't talkin' about Jimmy [Jones]/ I ain't talkin' about Dame/ I'm talkin' about real sh-- them people playin'/ What is you talkin' about? I don't know what y'all sayin'."

On Saturday afternoon, a full-fledged assault on Jay called "I'm So Wavy" hit the Internet.

"You got cheese and I kill rats," Game raps. He then gets very disrespectful: "Do something with that/ Or respond to this/ With them big-ass lips, you got my name in your mouth , " He goes on to insult Hov further, referencing Beyoncé and Drake, and then lobs a missile at Kanye West's girlfriend.

"Yes my n---a, so, I'm gonna give him some advice/ Get rid of Amber Rose/ I'mma tell you how she get down/ I was at Diddy's afterparty/ Sippin' Cris, she was whispering at Chris Brown/ I seen Chris turn his head like, 'No'/ Then 'Gold Digger' came on, I pointed like, 'Ho!' "

As the record fades out, Game talks and levies some unfounded allegations, including that Jay-Z and Kanye had a fight backstage somewhere, and that Jay blackballed Chris Brown from the recent BET Awards. A rep for BET told MTV News last month that no one, including Jay-Z, had Brown banned from the show, noting that Brown's appearance was never confirmed; MTV News also received that information from a source close to Brown.
Re: The Game Vs Jay-z (d.o.a Aftermath) by Vuitton(m): 4:28pm On Jul 13, 2009
Am looking out to see where this goes in a couple of months. sad

As a die hard Jay Z fan, i gotta say that i have totally lost respect for the game. Referencing Amber Rose, Beyonce and Drake is so childish embarassed

Jay should ignore the brat, he looking for cheap publicity in Europe. Let him come back to the US and smell the coffee undecided All that mess Jay Z will kill his already sluggish career.
Re: The Game Vs Jay-z (d.o.a Aftermath) by dejiariyo: 4:45pm On Jul 13, 2009
Okay so Game's new CD's release date must be near

The Game is my nigga but we ALL know the boy bi-polar & heavily on medication - he'll be apologizing by the time he hit Switzerland

game- 'u know, i was high n drunk, u know. nah, j is like my big uncle (no homo) and yeah its cool what it do, this id deep da rap, i mean, we a movement, uknowwhaimsayin, cuz, (oh i mean blood)'

confused as sucka.

smh@the game having the crowd of white folks say old ass nigga like it's cool.

Game Over, will be the next single from BP3, LOL, This nigga career is on Life support, this is a way to keep his name relevant, Last week he was doing a tribute to MJ,
Re: The Game Vs Jay-z (d.o.a Aftermath) by kay29000(m): 4:55pm On Jul 13, 2009
@CHIOGO
WOW! You were not born as at 1991? And u like jay-z. That's quite impressive. You must definately have senior brothers.
At the age thing with game n jay, i wouldnt av brought it up if u didnt say something about it earlier.
And thanks for correcting my gramatical error. That was so thoughtful of u.
Concerning me shitting on jay, i did it to make u guys knw how it feels when u guys constantly shit on game like he is a toilet bowl.
I dont hate jay, just dont like some of his power moves. Like blocking chris brown from performing at the just concluded B.E.T awards. And what he did to his ex-bestfriend, damon dash. I stil listen to blueprint1, kingdom come, reasonable doubt n volume 1. And i commend his achievements.
Just curious, how old r u.
Re: The Game Vs Jay-z (d.o.a Aftermath) by Vuitton(m): 5:00pm On Jul 13, 2009
dejiariyo:

The Game is my nigga but we ALL know the boy bi-polar & heavily on medication - he'll be apologizing by the time he hit Switzerland
confused as sucka.
smh@the game having the crowd of white folks say old ass nigga like it's cool.

Really confused nigga, biting on one of the fingers that inspired him as an upcoming artiste  undecided

dejiariyo:

Game Over, will be the next single from BP3, LOL, This nigga career is on Life support, this is a way to keep his name relevant, Last week he was doing a tribute to MJ,  

You know the deal  wink Jay Z has prepared his casket  cool Game fans shud wear their black garments when the Game hits NYC  grin
Re: The Game Vs Jay-z (d.o.a Aftermath) by bgees(m): 5:22pm On Jul 13, 2009
this is how i see it. jay z made a mistake mentioning Game. jigga is known for calling names and ruffling feathers. and how many people have actually replied him? Nas, fat Joe and now Game.

Game will not stop going at jigga, u need to see how he took the g-unit beef. Now Game had involved beyonce, it might even get physical and jay-z will get jumped and beaten up.

the game is a tout, he is a tout then a rapper.

jigga will ridiculous starting a real beef with the game and he might just back down.
Re: The Game Vs Jay-z (d.o.a Aftermath) by rapjunkie(m): 5:48pm On Jul 13, 2009
dejiariyo:

Okay so Game's new CD's release date must be near

thats funny    grin grin grin

kay29000:

@CHIOGO
WOW! You were not born as at 1991? And u like jay-z. That's quite impressive. You must definately have senior brothers,  . . . . 

stop toasting the poor girl . . . . . she aint legal . . . ,   that's all u got to know    wink

@chiogo

don't worry, Uncle Rapjunkie will look after u in here     grin
Re: The Game Vs Jay-z (d.o.a Aftermath) by chiogo(f): 5:54pm On Jul 13, 2009
kay29000:

Concerning me shitting on jay, i did it to make u guys knw how it feels when u guys constantly poo on game like he is a toilet bowl.
I dont hate jay, just dont like some of his power moves. Like blocking chris brown from performing at the just concluded B.E.T awards. And what he did to his ex-bestfriend, damon dash. I stil listen to blueprint1, kingdom come, reasonable doubt n volume 1. And i commend his achievements.
Oh I see, personal beef, huh? cheesy Yeah, i heard about the Chris Brown ordeal - not cool. what did he do to Damon Dash?

kay29000:

hmm lipsrsealed grin

rapjunkie:

@chiogo

don't worry, Uncle Rapjunkie will look after u in here     grin
smiley
Re: The Game Vs Jay-z (d.o.a Aftermath) by Vuitton(m): 6:09pm On Jul 13, 2009
About the issue of blocking Chris Brown from performing at the BET Awards i feel its a show of power but its not such a bad thing after the way Chris Brown beat up his lil girl Rihanna embarassed

Recall cry cry cry

Damon Dash has made enough money for a life time through his partnership with Jay. There should be no beef
Re: The Game Vs Jay-z (d.o.a Aftermath) by kay29000(m): 7:23pm On Jul 13, 2009
@chiogo
Jay sold the partnership he and dame built from the ground up(roca wear, rocafella records) to an imaginary person
for a not very good price. In the end, that imaginary person now ended up to be jay himself. So he got half of the money he used to by the company, as a partner, and he got the two companies. He didnt tell dame anything like that. How can u play ur best friend like that. It just means he put money over friendship.
There is no loyalty in that.

And u still have to explain to me why u like rap. For a girl your age,i would have thought u would be listening to soulja boy and the likes. Nothing wrong with soulja boy, but u know he aint that deep.
Re: The Game Vs Jay-z (d.o.a Aftermath) by rapjunkie(m): 10:39am On Jul 14, 2009
kay29000:

And u still have to explain to me why u like rap. For a girl your age,i would have thought u would be listening to soulja boy and the likes. Nothing wrong with soulja boy, but u know he aint that deep.

stop patronising her   angry

have u heard of D.Julien? how old is he?
Re: The Game Vs Jay-z (d.o.a Aftermath) by littlecaf(m): 1:53pm On Jul 14, 2009
the biff within game and 50 is dead the game said; go and listing to the game new realsea 4 micheal jackson
Re: The Game Vs Jay-z (d.o.a Aftermath) by craziest: 2:55pm On Jul 14, 2009
rapjunkie:

u no dey shame. u call me an idiot but your'e the retard wey no fit get passport to travel to yankee with his siblings . , . .chai!!! they cheated you, fool.

so now its only u that lives in that mudhut in your village?

i can now see why you refer to yourself as craziest. the name fit u well well

anuofia!!

Rapjunkie whatever u call urself, i[b]f na VISA + pasport u dey find come i will give u plenty.Poor jobless agbero like u[/b], i have never seen a village in my life maybe u will have to show me one that whole family grow up. I travel out of these country ehen i like i hollo my guy. your head like coconut Dike head like u
Re: The Game Vs Jay-z (d.o.a Aftermath) by A40(m): 3:00pm On Jul 14, 2009
Game is only trying to follow Weezy's blueprint which is: try and diss Jigga reconcile and do a track with him sadly Game is not that hot right now so Jay would not oblige him that
Lets see Game dig a hole and bury himself his next album would not move 200,000 units.Yeah i said it!!
Re: The Game Vs Jay-z (d.o.a Aftermath) by craziest: 3:05pm On Jul 14, 2009
Vuitton:

Really confused nigga, biting on one of the fingers that inspired him as an upcoming artiste  undecided

You know the deal  wink Jay Z has prepared his casket  cool Game fans shud wear their black garments when the Game hits NYC  grin

I have a copy of jay z moc up casket, he cried cos of ether, shameless dude, get ready jigga ! ur ass is about to be kicked

@rapjunkie
I have visa incase u will want attend one to attend jigga's funeral fat head like u i m very sure u will be as ugly as jigga paste ur picture make i see he-goat
Re: The Game Vs Jay-z (d.o.a Aftermath) by craziest: 3:07pm On Jul 14, 2009
A-40:

Game is only trying to follow Weezy's blueprint which is: try and diss Jigga reconcile and do a track with him sadly Game is not that hot right now so Jay would not oblige him that
Lets see Game dig a hole and bury himself his next album would not move 200,000 units.Yeah i said it!!

Keep dreaming hope u r nt one those false prophets, GAME meess jigga, there dudes that live on beef and there are those that rap to entertain
Re: The Game Vs Jay-z (d.o.a Aftermath) by A40(m): 3:24pm On Jul 14, 2009
@craziest
How many did L.A.X sell?Keep deluding yourself by the time The Lame gets kicked out of Geffen and is struggling to move 50,000 units on an indie label y'all would look back and be like he shouldn't have gotten at Hov.Jay is not a battle rapper per se but he is good at putting rappers career's on hold Game me would be next
Re: The Game Vs Jay-z (d.o.a Aftermath) by craziest: 4:03pm On Jul 14, 2009
A-40:

@craziest
How many did L.A.X sell?Keep deluding yourself by the time The Lame gets kicked out of Geffen and is struggling to move 50,000 units on an indie label y'all would look back and be like he shouldn't have gotten at Hov.Jay is not a battle rapper per se but he is good at putting rappers career's on hold Game me would be next

How many rappers has he done that too? let me hear word jare Until he begged Nas. and he was forgiven his career would have ended prematurely.

As 4 L.A.X google and check d sales game is on Forbes richest nt as reach as Jay but heis nt poor as u want people to believe and fine boy
Re: The Game Vs Jay-z (d.o.a Aftermath) by martinkem(m): 4:10pm On Jul 14, 2009
Jay-Z has taken a page out of fifty's playbook. Brewing a storm right b4 his album drops, this is going to generate a lot of sales for those involved. The Game really needs to stick to this like glue. Let's see who comes out tops. It's alright to take jabs at beyonce, it's part of the game.
I dont know why ppl keep support jay's claim that lil wayne and kanye are masters at it. T-pain is the master, his always on point in every song he's featured on. Kanye was wack (808 & heartbreak is the only Kanye West album i dont own, it's fuckin wack, listened to it online), JayZ wouldn't dare point at him, he needs someone to produce a hit album for him, yall shouldn't forget the Kanye produced his most popular of all time H.O.V.A, you cant throw the child with the birth water and he could diss lil wayne (though he wanted to, that why he referred to the mixtape weezy) as he's currently the Rap King.
Game get em, this is your best chance to be recognized killing the Goliath from the East Coast
Re: The Game Vs Jay-z (d.o.a Aftermath) by martinkem(m): 4:13pm On Jul 14, 2009
Jay-Z has taken a page out of fifty's playbook. Brewing a storm right b4 his album drops, this is going to generate a lot of sales for those involved. The Game really needs to stick to this like glue. Let's see who comes out tops. It's alright to take jabs at beyonce, it's part of the game.
I dont know why ppl keep support jay's claim that lil wayne and kanye are masters at it. T-pain is the master, his always on point in every song he's featured on. Kanye was wack (808 & heartbreak is the only Kanye West album i dont own, it's fuckin wack, listened to it online), JayZ wouldn't dare point at him, he needs someone to produce a hit album for him, yall shouldn't forget the Kanye produced his most popular of all time H.O.V.A, you cant throw the child with the birth water and he could diss lil wayne (though he wanted to, that why he referred to the mixtape weezy) as he's currently the Rap King.
Game get em, this is your best chance to be recognized killing the Goliath from the East Coast
Re: The Game Vs Jay-z (d.o.a Aftermath) by craziest: 4:19pm On Jul 14, 2009
@martinkem
Feeling you!!!!!!!!!
Re: The Game Vs Jay-z (d.o.a Aftermath) by A40(m): 4:37pm On Jul 14, 2009
@craziest
I asked you a simple question please answer it.As for your question go and listen to Piggy Bank and find out who Jigga paused.Mobb Deep,Camron dont get me started pls
Jigga begged Nas? I laugh in Efik. . . .you would be voted America's next president before Jay-Z begs Nas.Who ended up under who at Def Jam?
All Jay's albums outsold Nas's even during their beef.FACT!! Blueprint,Blueprint2 & Black Album
Stop talking about Forbes Beyonce made x8 what Game's worth in 08 so dont bring Forbes into this
Fine boy? Whats your bidness with his looks? Are you Gay?

The Game is without Dre so his case is a lost one
Re: The Game Vs Jay-z (d.o.a Aftermath) by craziest: 5:09pm On Jul 14, 2009
@ A-40

Maybe i m gay ?r u ? Since when rap started being measured by how much you earn. Guy Rakim is not rich yet he is acclaimed to be the greatest emcee that ever held the mic.
L.A.X was without Dre yet it sold, poeple said 50 wrote his songs for him, witout Dre n 50, it was Hit all round MY Life, Money, .

As 4 Beyonce richer than Game ,good, Celiene Dion, mariah carey were rated higher than[b] JIGGA [/b]what do u think about that? simple YANSH sell pass dick.

Sales doenst mean good, look at all the craps selling in this country and they call them music. I dnt want to mention names, Idris claimed he sold 45million copies Of JAGA JAGA[/b]so does that mean he is better than Mode, illbiss, OD who have nt sold that number in an album release ,

Regardless of much u like UGLY JIGGA. [b]Game is LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: The Game Vs Jay-z (d.o.a Aftermath) by martinkem(m): 9:42pm On Jul 14, 2009
I got to say sth @kraziest
Rakim was dope his brand of music was unusual, i've got some of his classics and it's a aspiring rapper's best guide, he didn't sell as much though it was ok in those days when rap was R.A.P,, In these days rap is about money, so sales counts the Game did himself a gr8 disservice by not picking his battles right, gnawing at the fingers of those that fed him.
He failed to realize that he benefitted much from the then Rap King, like the other G-Unit acts and Dr. Dre whose participation in his career gave him credibility as a West Coast rap act. He's now paying for it with his low record sales not that other rap acts haven't felt the slump in record sales when the top movers average 2million copies. 660k is disappointing but ok, it's a GOLD RECORD.
For those that feel that he doesn't have to go against JayZ should know that the beef thing is healthy it helps to generate buzz, ads, and awareness in Hip Hop lovers. It's good for the industry.

The Game should go Hard, the industry has been dull for sometime, it needs a little excitement
Re: The Game Vs Jay-z (d.o.a Aftermath) by martinkem(m): 9:56pm On Jul 14, 2009
I got to say sth @kraziest
Rakim was dope his brand of music was unusual, i've got some of his classics and it's a aspiring rapper's best guide, he didn't sell as much though it was ok in those days when rap was R.A.P,, In these days rap is about money, so sales counts the Game did himself a gr8 disservice by not picking his battles right, gnawing at the fingers of those that fed him.
He failed to realize that he benefitted much from the then Rap King, like the other G-Unit acts and Dr. Dre whose participation in his career gave him credibility as a West Coast rap act. He's now paying for it with his low record sales not that other rap acts haven't felt the slump in record sales when the top movers average 2million copies. 660k is disappointing but ok, it's a GOLD RECORD.
For those that feel that he doesn't have to go against JayZ should know that the beef thing is healthy it helps to generate buzz, ads, and awareness in Hip Hop lovers. It's good for the industry.

The Game should go Hard, the industry has been dull for sometime, it needs a little excitement
Re: The Game Vs Jay-z (d.o.a Aftermath) by A40(m): 9:56pm On Jul 14, 2009
Nah i'm straighter than a ruler.In today's rap game u need resources and Game has neither the backbone nor proven longevity to hang with Jay
Check Game's geometric regression
The Documentary - 4mil
Doctor's Advocate - 1.1mil
L.A.X - Barely made gold
His next album after beef with Jay - Under 200,000 units

The Game is a commercial rapper so dont even sell me that b.s that he ain't out to sell units or make money
I think you are mistaking record sales for wealth cos Jigga is richer than both of em
Re: The Game Vs Jay-z (d.o.a Aftermath) by craziest: 8:13am On Jul 15, 2009
@a-40
lol!! jigga richer than both, men dats not true,. L.A.X went more than that My point is this : Game will murder Jigga in rap battle period

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hottest Songs On Your Playlist At The Moment. / Top 10 Warri Fast Rising Artists / L.A.X And Wizkid Goes On A ‘go Low' Remix (listen)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.