Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,194 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

The Game Vs Jay-z (d.o.a Aftermath) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The Game Vs Jay-z (d.o.a Aftermath) (4329 Views)

Jay-Z 's Magna Carta Holy Grail To Be Released On July 4th / NY-Z: Jay-Z Documentary With D.O.A ft John Mayer. / "de Ja Vu" Beyonce And Jay-z (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Game Vs Jay-z (d.o.a Aftermath) by martinkem(m): 4:15am On Jul 07, 2009
Someone should call Jay Z to order after releasing his half-hearted song D.O.A in which he didn't have the balls to categorically tell em rappers to stop using autotune by avoiding criticizing lil wayne and kanye, his taking jabs at The game and Jim Jones,
http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1615353/20090706/jay_z.jhtml
Re: The Game Vs Jay-z (d.o.a Aftermath) by craziest: 3:58pm On Jul 07, 2009
I have nt seen d song. but if ur post is true.The Game go murder Jigga on beef tracks, men those guys live on beef.Ask 50 cent he will tell u whatz u
Re: The Game Vs Jay-z (d.o.a Aftermath) by bgees(m): 4:13pm On Jul 07, 2009
this beef has been on the low-low since. the game is up to it but jay will eventually prevail becos of the hype that surrounds him.

"From the projects hustled all day," he rapped in the unreleased song. "N*ggas called her Sophie from around the way/Used to play hard to get, so they thought she was gay/Booshie b*tch who ever thought she was raised in BK/Moved out the hood, changed her name to Jay/Told everybody she'll be working with Amil one day/I was, Read More introduced to her back in '96/She had a wavy haircut and some big a** lips/At first she was hard to hit, come to find out the last ten years she been sucking B.I.G. d*ck/Got a family now, a house made of bricks/Four grown a** kids and ain't none of them sh*t/She still my b*tch so I stayed around/But she always tryin' Dash when Dame's around/She tryin' play The Game, but I got the b*tch number/She said she won't, but she'll be back next summer." ("My B*tch"wink
Re: The Game Vs Jay-z (d.o.a Aftermath) by chiogo(f): 5:24pm On Jul 07, 2009
I haven't heard Game's shot @ jigga but I don't think Jay-z is his problem right now. undecided
Re: The Game Vs Jay-z (d.o.a Aftermath) by kaypumpin2(m): 5:30pm On Jul 07, 2009
This is a NO CONTEST.Game over before it started. cool
Re: The Game Vs Jay-z (d.o.a Aftermath) by bgees(m): 8:42am On Jul 08, 2009
I just hope Game won't go back and apologize.
Re: The Game Vs Jay-z (d.o.a Aftermath) by kaypumpin2(m): 2:03pm On Jul 08, 2009
bgees:

I just hope Game won't go back and apologize.

For the umpteenth time.
Re: The Game Vs Jay-z (d.o.a Aftermath) by craziest: 4:47pm On Jul 08, 2009
kay_pumpin:

This is a NO CONTEST.Game over before it started. cool
u dnt know what u talking about, u only listen to jay jay no fit survive rap battle.Nas nearly send am to early grave.dis is nt about money is obut lyrics ma nigger.
AS 4 50 is repute started droping after game left g-unit. YES game gat d brains, even IN da Club was written by Lyod Banks.
The Game is a trojan ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: The Game Vs Jay-z (d.o.a Aftermath) by Vuitton(m): 8:48pm On Jul 08, 2009
Hahaha grin
Will comment on this tomorrow am off undecided
Re: The Game Vs Jay-z (d.o.a Aftermath) by martinkem(m): 3:51am On Jul 09, 2009
The Game should kiss and make up with fifty, they had good chemistry together, netter than banks,yayo and buck those cats were just riding on fif's back, as for jay i never really liked him much watch the video to DOA i aint impressed, call names (obvious names)and stop taking sublime shots
Re: The Game Vs Jay-z (d.o.a Aftermath) by bjmighty(m): 8:59am On Jul 09, 2009
if the game catch jayz on beef trackm\ i swear the guy go resign music patapata. make hin go ask g unit wetin dem eyes see.
Re: The Game Vs Jay-z (d.o.a Aftermath) by Vuitton(m): 11:04am On Jul 09, 2009
Game seems to be acting immaturely sad

Saying J is old but bet he about 30 now himself

Do you fella really think Jay is gonna trade words with The Game undecided
Re: The Game Vs Jay-z (d.o.a Aftermath) by Vuitton(m): 11:11am On Jul 09, 2009
martinkem:

as for jay i never really liked him much watch the video to DOA i aint impressed, call names (obvious names)and stop taking sublime shots

Everyone is not local / razz to be calling names on records like the game, 50 and 2pac lipsrsealed

Jay Z and BIG were never into that, they got class cool
Re: The Game Vs Jay-z (d.o.a Aftermath) by craziest: 1:07pm On Jul 09, 2009
Vuitton:

Everyone is not local / razz to be calling names on records like the game, 50 and 2pac lipsrsealed

Jay Z and BIG were never into that, they got class cool
it is not class it is called guts jaz no get guts, same thing he did to Nas , He received ether then i come beg Nas. Just diss Beyonce se how jay go begin cry like baby.
I think u dont know the meaning of local check ur dictionary nigga

jay latest video he keeps afro desperate to look younger.

bjmighty:

if the game catch jayz on beef trackm\ i swear the guy go resign music patapata. make hin go ask g unit wetin dem eyes see.
The Game is 27 this year younger than most of u on nairaland keep hating my dogg
Re: The Game Vs Jay-z (d.o.a Aftermath) by Vuitton(m): 4:33pm On Jul 09, 2009
craziest:

it is not class it is called guts jaz no get guts, same thing he did to Nas , He received ether then i come beg Nas. Just diss Beyonce se how jay go begin cry like baby.
I think u dont know the meaning of local check ur dictionary nigga

jay latest video he keeps afro desperate to look younger.

The Game is 27 this year younger than most of u on nairaland keep hating my dogg

You know what you can say all you wanna but we all know that Jay Z is one of Game's mentors. True or False
As much as he has said trash he also gave props at the beginining of his life in rap elite. tongue

Haters got nothing on Jay undecided Ten years from now we'll see where The Game is! He shud keep kissing 50 cents a$$. Its the hope he got to last long.
Re: The Game Vs Jay-z (d.o.a Aftermath) by rapjunkie(m): 5:05pm On Jul 09, 2009
martinkem:

Someone should call Jay Z to order after releasing his half-hearted song D.O.A in which he didn't have the balls to categorically tell em rappers to stop using autotune by avoiding criticizing lil wayne and kanye, his taking jabs at The game and Jim Jones,
http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1615353/20090706/jay_z.jhtml

that wernt no half hearted song. It raised an issue and addressed it. its an irony that he excuses lil wayne and kanye because they are the masters of it. why do u think kanyes next album will be non- autotune?

chiogo:

I haven't heard Game's shot @ jigga but he needs to quit that crap. Talking about Jay-z being an 'old-ass', he(Game) ain't too far from there either. Even at his 'old age', Jay-z is still relevant, Game can come back in 10 years and tell us how relevant he is.

lol true words

the point is, the Game was most relevant when he was beefing with 50. since then people have lost interest. his diss is a strategic career move that could make or break him.

Vuitton:

Game seems to be acting immaturely sad

Saying J is old but bet he about 30 now himself

Do you fella really think Jay is gonna trade words with The Game undecided

I would be dissappointed if he did. I like the Game but i prefer jay z anyday.
Re: The Game Vs Jay-z (d.o.a Aftermath) by Phillfree(m): 9:09pm On Jul 09, 2009
I'm surprise whn u guys 're talkin of Nas n Jay's beef u only call ether, hw many of u here listened to Jay's reply super ugly, damn, Jay's mum asked him to go n apologise to Nas. Tht was y in blueprint 2 he said Mama ain't gonna save u dis tym.
For Game, his a piece of crap n can't murder Jigga, he can't even write, all he talks abt's Blood whn he's nt even one, Yuck Mouth said it all. Game only rap abt Dre n Blood, he has nothin to offer.
Re: The Game Vs Jay-z (d.o.a Aftermath) by A40(m): 11:36pm On Jul 09, 2009
This same Game would go back on live radio and retract his statements. I heard his last album barely made gold his next one may not move 200,000 units if he messes with Jay!his fortunes have not exactly improved since leaving Dre and beefing Jay would be the final nail in his coffin.Hov came out of Ether and Swagger Jacker without a stain on his shirt what makes Game thinks he can score pts of Hov.Kanye better tell him he wouldn't get far
Re: The Game Vs Jay-z (d.o.a Aftermath) by Phillfree(m): 10:39am On Jul 10, 2009
If Game rly want some with Hova, he shld go back n clean his sh*t first. Surge Knight slapp'd dis n he did do sh*t, he's disrespectin the Eazy E tattoo he ain't good for it, u ain't Eazy E's son u on his d**k tht y ur lips full wit Eazys cum. U had an album wit J. T tht did'nt do sh*t, nw u wanna come at Jigga? Damn, he's nt on ut level man, u said u have a million, y u still livin in ur mum's house?
Re: The Game Vs Jay-z (d.o.a Aftermath) by craziest: 4:15pm On Jul 10, 2009
Phillfree:

I'm surprise whn u guys 're talkin of Nas n Jay's beef u only call ether, hw many of u here listened to Jay's reply super ugly, damn, Jay's mum asked him to go n apologise to Nas. Tht was y in blueprint 2 he said Mama ain't gonna save u dis tym.
For Game, his a piece of crap n can't murder Jigga, he can't even write, all he talks abt's Blood whn he's nt even one, Yuck Mouth said it all. Game only rap abt Dre n Blood, he has nothin to offer.
Well for ur information Jay Z cried on air b4 saying crazy things on super ugly, Some nasty shit, If straff babe she get belle n give birth and i know marry am, u self go am whatz the big deal my guy, no b my wife.
As 4 game that guy get brains, even G-Unit crew testify to that, look at there songs after Game left,
Abi u never see Game Tribute son to Micheal Jackson, Check Youtube.

Anyway I still like JIGGA. I feel him alot
Re: The Game Vs Jay-z (d.o.a Aftermath) by craziest: 4:18pm On Jul 10, 2009
Phillfree:

If Game rly want some with Hova, he shld go back n clean his sh*t first. Surge Knight slapp'd dis n he did do sh*t, he's disrespectin the Eazy E tattoo he ain't good for it, u ain't Eazy E's son u on his d**k tht y ur lips full wit Eazys cum. U had an album wit J. T tht did'nt do sh*t, nw u wanna come at Jigga? Damn, he's nt on ut level man, u said u have a million, y u still livin in ur mum's house?

What if he likes his mum alot. For instance i earn like 4M in a year i still they with mum and popsy them no wan let me go.
Re: The Game Vs Jay-z (d.o.a Aftermath) by craziest: 4:20pm On Jul 10, 2009
Prepare for Game's r.e.d album final obituary for jazzy. Now He Keeps afro hair soon na dada/dreadlocks he go carry, the guy is so desperate to hide his ugly face i think
Re: The Game Vs Jay-z (d.o.a Aftermath) by rapjunkie(m): 5:44pm On Jul 10, 2009
craziest:

What if he likes his mum alot. For instance i earn like 4M in a year i still they with mum and popsy them no wan let me go.

@craziest

how old are you? . . . . . . . still living at home at your age aint nothing to be proud of.

Your parents should be living in YOUR house but i guess u like freeloading like your mentor, the Game.
Re: The Game Vs Jay-z (d.o.a Aftermath) by kay29000(m): 6:36pm On Jul 10, 2009
All you jay fans are so hung up on him, u believe he is untouchable. Yes he is the richest in hiphop. Yes he has a lot of trendy albums. Yes his swagger is top notch. Yes he is married to beyonce. But if he goes on this warfare with game, the game would lyrically murk him.
You guys don't get it. Game has been waiting for this opportunity to show you guys that ur saviour, aint as good as you think he is. He just very calculative. I respect jay for all his contribution to hiphop. Dropping platinum album selling albums for 8yrs straight aint a joke, but it does not mean he is untouchable. It does not mean he can't do wrong. It does not mean that rappers should constantly be dick riding the guy.
Remember i said this, game would not stop untill jay answers him, and then, that would just be the beging.
I heard that he just dissed beyonce. As i said, that is the begining. Game lives for beef, and he is good with it.

HAHA!
Jay just made the biggest mistake of his career. He actually wanted to use it as a marketing tool for blueprint 3. But,
I know this would be a very ineteresting warfare.
If you dont know, game is up to the task.
Re: The Game Vs Jay-z (d.o.a Aftermath) by rapjunkie(m): 7:29pm On Jul 10, 2009
What's Game gonna do? . . . . . drop 100 Zillion bars and running?

although he is lyrically gifted ( lots of cats are) . . . . .he is too small an artist for J to worry about.

50 cent made the Game whether u want to admit it or not. His biggest tracks till date had 50 cent on them. No be coincidence.

The game needs this beef in order to kick start his already faltering rap career.

Maybe J will decide to help a brother out
Re: The Game Vs Jay-z (d.o.a Aftermath) by chiogo(f): 9:13pm On Jul 10, 2009
craziest:

What if he likes his mum alot. [b]For instance i earn like 4M in a year [/b]i still they with mum and popsy them no wan let me go.
Hahaha, very funny. tongue
Re: The Game Vs Jay-z (d.o.a Aftermath) by kay29000(m): 12:42am On Jul 11, 2009
If game was too small an artist for jay to worry about, then why did he mention his name in a verse. You guys(jigga fans) dont think logically when it comes to matters concerning ur idol.
And you cant call game small time. Even if he aint as big an artist as jay, he constantly makes the forbes list of hiphop cash kings, in the top 20 range. And he has fans worldwide. About two days ago, he was at a show in spain, and he urged the fans to shout 'Bleep jay-z', and in their thousands they followed him. I'm sure u'd av thought no artist had the power/clout to do that.
I'm going to say it again, game is going to leave a dent in jigga's image whether u choose to believe it or not.
Re: The Game Vs Jay-z (d.o.a Aftermath) by dejiariyo: 10:18am On Jul 11, 2009
THE GAME - IS NOT IN ANYONES TOP 5, HE ISNT EVEN IN THE WEST COAST TOP 5. HE ISNT EVEN IN HIS OWN CITIES TOP 5. WHILE ON THE OPPOSITE END, YOU WOULD BE HARD PRESSED TO NOT FIND JAY IN ANYONES TOP 5!!!
Re: The Game Vs Jay-z (d.o.a Aftermath) by rapjunkie(m): 10:34am On Jul 11, 2009
dejiariyo:

THE GAME - IS NOT IN ANYONES TOP 5,  HE ISNT EVEN IN THE WEST COAST TOP 5. HE ISNT EVEN IN HIS OWN CITIES TOP 5. WHILE ON THE OPPOSITE END, YOU WOULD BE HARD PRESSED TO NOT FIND JAY IN ANYONES TOP 5!!!

dont mind them . . .  . .  . its the same game who is now apologising to 50 cent for the beef and asking for forgiveness.

why does he want beef when he will apologise to Jay Z later?

the guy get issues
Re: The Game Vs Jay-z (d.o.a Aftermath) by chiogo(f): 7:56pm On Jul 11, 2009
@dejiariyo and rapjunkie, Exactly!!!

LOL Na wa. . .@Kay29000, Why does he have to be our idol because we're his fans? Nobody says the same to you when you're busy nibbling on your favorite artist's ass. tsk.

Nobody is saying Game is wack, he ain't all that either. which kain yeye dent is he going to leave on Jay-z's image? If jigga can survive 'ether', who's Game? you nairaland people can be hilarious sometimes.
Re: The Game Vs Jay-z (d.o.a Aftermath) by kay29000(m): 6:08pm On Jul 12, 2009
@CHIOGO.
I've been reading must of ur comments on nairaland and i know u r a huge jigga fan. And i'm really impressed at that, for a girl.
At what u said about jay surving ether, and that who is game, i think u r going to find out in a couple of days. Nas's hit on jay was like a big shark bite, game's on is going to be like a hundred piranha bites.
If u care to, go over to youtube and listen to game's jay-z diss song, 'i'm so wavy', then u'd get what i'm talking about. And that's just the begining.
See, i've been listening to rap since 1991, and i can tel u a lot about the come-ups of all the rappers on d scene right now. I don't particularly hate any rapper, i just feel every rapper that comes up has a void to fill. When that artist does that, then i appreciate him. And i also know that it'd be a bad day for any artist trying to do what he can't. Like going to an unchattered region. Like jigga going at a battle rapper like game.
I av all jay's albums. All ten, reasonable doubt to american gangsta.
Re: The Game Vs Jay-z (d.o.a Aftermath) by kay29000(m): 6:34pm On Jul 12, 2009
And to correct some of the comments u'all be making; game does not live with his mom. He has been on his own b4 he dropped his first album.
And game didnt go at jay first. Jay went at him in a freestyle last weekend in vegas.
Game was born feb 1979, and jay was born on the 4th of december 1969. That is 10yrs btw then. That means jay would be 40yrs in dec. The 40yr old virgin. The 40yr old virgin that can't impregnant beyonce.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Teddyflourish: 'Rock Ma World' - A Nairalander Releases His First Music Video / Shoki, Shoke, Shoki! Nigerians Are A Mistake! / Hottest Songs On Your Playlist At The Moment.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.