Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

6 Important Steps To Drive Traffic To Your New Blog (must Read) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 6 Important Steps To Drive Traffic To Your New Blog (must Read) (502 Views)

15 Proven Ways To Drive Traffic To Your Blog / 5 Ways To Drive Traffic To Your New Blog / 6 Important Things Every Blogger Should Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

6 Important Steps To Drive Traffic To Your New Blog (must Read) by Nobody: 10:25am On Feb 14, 2016
hello, just relax the post is coming gathering my points lai
Re: 6 Important Steps To Drive Traffic To Your New Blog (must Read) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Feb 14, 2016
hello, peepz, i am writing this writeup to bring to th world of *trafficmyblog* those that just starting blogging newly, will have these question ransacking their minds, how do i get traffic to my blog? the answer is simple, why, because of this simple steps i will write for you to see and read, follow this steps, and you are good to go.

Step#1. Choose the right domain name
This step will benefit you, imagine this you buy a domain with the the domain techloy.com and you starting posting entertainment news there, so what's the need of the domain, by choosing the right domain for your blog niche, you tell the audience what your blog is all about. e.g you create a domain techloy.com and you post tech updates, someone seeing the domain, will know what the blog is all about without visiting it. take this seriously

Step#2. Blog for Passion not for Money
Nowadays people enter blogging because they want to make money, who is decieving you, and these kind of people fall into the category of using a domain name that is totally different from what the blog is all about, and that's whay all of them want to an approved adsense account, let me give you an example, someone created a domain techloy.com, which is about technology updates, and he loves blogging and technology, and he also loves writing, so he blogs for passion , not for money, he is the one paying for the domain and the host, and maybe for the first month of blogging he gets only 50 views per day, but since he is blogging because of the passion he has, he did not give up, instead he posts about 30 posts per day that means he is frequently posting to his blog and the second month he starts getting visits, these is where the word "hardwork pays" comes in.

Step#3. Knowlegde of SEO
thise step is also important to every webmaster, small or great, the word seo means "Search Engine Optimization" that means optimizing your blog for search engine results, do you know that if you are a good seo professional, you can be able to optimize a blog to be on the first pages of search, so get a good seo professional to do that for you

more steps coming in......
Re: 6 Important Steps To Drive Traffic To Your New Blog (must Read) by seoconsultant(m): 8:54am On Feb 15, 2016
Ifexxy:
hello, just relax the post is coming gathering my points lai
if you are really interested in learning this then let me acquaint you with this detailed post on the topic
blog writing tips

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Affiliate Programmes. / Brazil Police Arrests Facebook Chief Executive Officer Over Access To Data / What Is Two Factor Authentication?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.