Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,324 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Fayose & Wike In Bayelsa For Dickson's Inauguration (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose & Wike In Bayelsa For Dickson's Inauguration (Photos) (20503 Views)

Fayose & Wike Inspect Rivers Pleasure Park, To Be Commissioned This Month / PDP Doesn’t Need Your Stolen Money – Sheriff Tells Fayose, Wike To Leave / Bayelsa Women Spread Wrapper For Dickson To Walk On (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose & Wike In Bayelsa For Dickson's Inauguration (Photos) by eyeview: 1:11pm On Feb 14, 2016
Okowa,what are u doing? Are you the only one that loves your wife

1 Like

Re: Fayose & Wike In Bayelsa For Dickson's Inauguration (Photos) by flokii: 1:11pm On Feb 14, 2016
Dickson and GEJ have something in common... I bliv they both belong to somtin
Re: Fayose & Wike In Bayelsa For Dickson's Inauguration (Photos) by duchess02(m): 1:13pm On Feb 14, 2016
EgusiSoup:
The next Vice President of Nigeria is in this gathering. That is the Vice President to GEJ when he returns in 2019 to send the dullard back to duara to continue flogging cows and getting drunk on burantashi mixed with goro and kunu.

These are men with credibiity.
Men of high moral standing
Men that love their people
Men that will take Nigeria to their promised land.

Long live the PDP
Long live Bayelsa State.
Am sure even PDP will not make dat mistake again of eva fielding GEJ in dat 2019 cos even most of d big wigs in PDP accepted fielding GEJ in 2015 was a big mistake
Re: Fayose & Wike In Bayelsa For Dickson's Inauguration (Photos) by mrcorrect: 1:17pm On Feb 14, 2016
U r nt seriours pdp stil have men of good reputation dan ur socalled apc tinubu
mynd1:
D once biggest party in africa has now turn in to a party of local champions.
cheesy

Truly,"when d time comes what shall be shall be".

God bless Tinubu n co.

God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose & Wike In Bayelsa For Dickson's Inauguration (Photos) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Feb 14, 2016
See their faces,men of the underworld.if they are celebrating with Dickson then clearly they too are rogues,can anyone point any infrastructure Dickson built,take your time.don't worry I will wait.mtchew
Re: Fayose & Wike In Bayelsa For Dickson's Inauguration (Photos) by Jolumania432(m): 1:19pm On Feb 14, 2016
EgusiSoup:
The next Vice President of Nigeria is in this gathering. That is the Vice President to GEJ when he returns in 2019 to send the dullard back to duara to continue flogging cows and getting drunk on burantashi mixed with goro and kunu.

Long live the PDP
Long live Bayelsa State.
see waiting Early morning Shayo dey Cuz...
Re: Fayose & Wike In Bayelsa For Dickson's Inauguration (Photos) by klax(m): 1:19pm On Feb 14, 2016
EgusiSoup:

I'm sorry but i think you need to see a psychiatrist for this vomit you just spilled from your mouth.
Im really sorry sad

Bro he does not need to see
psychiatrist his madness has gone beyond medication.
Re: Fayose & Wike In Bayelsa For Dickson's Inauguration (Photos) by justmenoni: 1:24pm On Feb 14, 2016
I don't think so,why not get someone from your family??

quote author=mynd1 post=42911335]lol. No problem sir. Will u accompany me? cheesy[/quote]
Re: Fayose & Wike In Bayelsa For Dickson's Inauguration (Photos) by Henovy: 1:25pm On Feb 14, 2016
EgusiSoup:

Long live the PDP
Long live Bayelsa State.
GEJ coming back to rule Nigeria in 2019! Can't some people just think straight?
Re: Fayose & Wike In Bayelsa For Dickson's Inauguration (Photos) by Brightology2(m): 1:28pm On Feb 14, 2016
I concur
EgusiSoup:

Long live the PDP
Long live Bayelsa State.

1 Like

Re: Fayose & Wike In Bayelsa For Dickson's Inauguration (Photos) by Henovy: 1:30pm On Feb 14, 2016
flokii:
Dickson and GEJ have something in common... I bliv they both belong to somtin
Somtin like what? Of course, they are both Bayelsans or do you mean cult or something of the sort.
Re: Fayose & Wike In Bayelsa For Dickson's Inauguration (Photos) by flokii: 1:32pm On Feb 14, 2016
Henovy:

Somtin like what? Of course, they are both Bayelsans or do you mean cult or something of the sort.

yeah.. you got d point

any idea?
Re: Fayose & Wike In Bayelsa For Dickson's Inauguration (Photos) by klax(m): 1:33pm On Feb 14, 2016
God bless you guys the APC nightmares I respect you so much you are the true lion of Nigeria not all those cowards, lies and propagandist failures.

I'm so happy the axis of evil party called APC did not succeeded in turning Nigeria to a single party with their evil foundation. God bless you South South, God bless all non SPC states in South East, God bless Ondo and Ekiti people and all you that stood their ground despite their party(pdp)fumbled but remain resilient and refused to decamped to apc all across the country may God bless you all and all those party that refused to joined the axis of evil party called APC.

I know for sure soon the axis of evil party called apc will be sweep out with same broom they used for pdp but the broom will not come from satanic and occultism kingdom again but from the light kingdom I don't care if it's going to be pdp or other party that will sweep them out but surely apc will soon be doom and flush out of power and out of Nigeria.

I just hate APC with passion.

APC=AXIS of evil PARTY CONGRESS.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose & Wike In Bayelsa For Dickson's Inauguration (Photos) by Henovy: 1:33pm On Feb 14, 2016
Ibelong2God:
at the mention of wike, amaechi takes to his heels
Anybody who does not take to his heels on sighting Wike(d) surely has a crippled leg because this man has sent many to their early graves.
Re: Fayose & Wike In Bayelsa For Dickson's Inauguration (Photos) by flokii: 1:35pm On Feb 14, 2016
Henovy:

GEJ coming back to rule Nigeria in 2019! Can't some people just think straight?

their matter don tire me...

some go just type rubbish for typing sake..

dnt knw why they can't stay in d Romance & meet-up section where you see diff. set of humans..
Re: Fayose & Wike In Bayelsa For Dickson's Inauguration (Photos) by Henovy: 1:39pm On Feb 14, 2016
flokii:

yeah.. you got d point
any idea?
No, my brother but they are sure partners in crime!
Re: Fayose & Wike In Bayelsa For Dickson's Inauguration (Photos) by Kingbusssy(m): 1:40pm On Feb 14, 2016
EgusiSoup:

Long live the PDP
Long live Bayelsa State.

Dey jonz yourself!! You better stop dreaming
Re: Fayose & Wike In Bayelsa For Dickson's Inauguration (Photos) by Henovy: 1:42pm On Feb 14, 2016
klax:
God bless you guys the APC nightmares I respect you so much you are the true lion of Nigeria not all those cowards, lies and propagandist failures.

I'm so happy the axis of evil party called APC did not succeeded in turning Nigeria to a single party with their evil foundation. God bless you South South, God bless all non SPC states in South East, God bless Ondo and Ekiti people and all you that stood their ground despite their party(pdp)fumbled but remain resilient and refused to decamped to apc all across the country may God bless you all and all those party that refused to joined the axis of evil party called APC.

I know for sure soon the axis of evil party called apc will be sweep out with same broom they used for pdp but the broom will not come from satanic and occultism kingdom again but from the light kingdom I don't care if it's going to be pdp or other party that will sweep them out but surely apc will soon be doom and flush out of power and out of Nigeria.

I just hate APC with passion.

APC=AXIS of evil PARTY CONGRESS.
Please stop talking about Ekiti here because the EVIL plot has been exposed!
Re: Fayose & Wike In Bayelsa For Dickson's Inauguration (Photos) by Gbemileke2: 1:54pm On Feb 14, 2016
mynd1:
D once biggest party in africa has now turn in to a party of local champions.
cheesy

Truly,"when d time comes what shall be shall be".

God bless Tinubu n co.

God bless Nigeria.
In fact God bless TINUBU and others that save Nigeria from collapsing
Re: Fayose & Wike In Bayelsa For Dickson's Inauguration (Photos) by samuelansa6(m): 2:27pm On Feb 14, 2016
Fayose and Wike are fearless duo with a daring audacity. They always keep the Atrocity Planning Committee on their toes undecidedFayose and Wike are fearless duo with a daring audacity. They always keep the Atrocity Planning Committee on their toes
Re: Fayose & Wike In Bayelsa For Dickson's Inauguration (Photos) by defash8: 3:50pm On Feb 14, 2016
APC could not hold any meeting especially election to determine their leaders/chairman because the party is sitting on gun powder and may explode.
Re: Fayose & Wike In Bayelsa For Dickson's Inauguration (Photos) by peterboro: 4:12pm On Feb 14, 2016
I'm always happy to see real men and intelligent politicians like Wike, Fayose...etc..PDP. ) nt all those SABOTEURS like Tambuwal, Amaechi Party OSHOfiri's APC)...

1 Like

Re: Fayose & Wike In Bayelsa For Dickson's Inauguration (Photos) by okpurukata(f): 5:13pm On Feb 14, 2016
But where is Cross Rivers Ben Ayade in all these? He was absent in Uyo, Rivers and now Bayelsa. Is that guy truly PDP? They truly need to watch out for him o.
Re: Fayose & Wike In Bayelsa For Dickson's Inauguration (Photos) by ajepako(f): 5:20pm On Feb 14, 2016
mynd1:
Really? I hope pdp fans will nt descend on me. cry

Nope.. only on RELEVANT people and posts
Re: Fayose & Wike In Bayelsa For Dickson's Inauguration (Photos) by Irore: 5:20pm On Feb 14, 2016
mercenary:
Now these are MEN... They stood against all odds and here they are....

God Bless Dickson,

God Bless Wike

Yes. After shedding so much blood. May God have mercy on them.Amen.
Re: Fayose & Wike In Bayelsa For Dickson's Inauguration (Photos) by mercenary: 5:56pm On Feb 14, 2016
Irore:

Yes. After shedding so much blood. May God have mercy on them.Amen.
just shut ur trap because u know nothing abt Rivers state... Elections in the Niger Delta are normally violent because of the volatility of the area... Deaths were recorded on both side, only the foolish lost their lives, don't sit in ur couch in Lagos and swallow whatever the press gives u hook, line and sinker... For God's sake the violence and d death during the election that brought Wike to govt is just blown out of proportion by the lying liars(APC) to whip up sentiment.

1 Like

Re: Fayose & Wike In Bayelsa For Dickson's Inauguration (Photos) by muhakeem(m): 6:30pm On Feb 14, 2016
EgusiSoup:

Long live the PDP
Long live Bayelsa State.
don't yhu listen to news or newspaper!! if yhu don't know let me tell yhu now, PDP are selecting their Presidential candidate by rotation, and this time they are choosing from the north

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pro-Patience Jonathan Protest Rocks Enugu (Photo) / Buhari Has No Human Side – AIED Rubbishes Documentary On President / Ohanaeze Wants The Name Nigeria Changed To A Positive One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.