Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,991 members, 7,814,388 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Obiano Calls For Highrise As Big Hitters Joins In Awka Development! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Calls For Highrise As Big Hitters Joins In Awka Development! (6247 Views)

Phyno Performs At Obiano's Re-Election Flag-Off In Awka (Photos) / Declare State Of Emergency On Erosion In Anambra, Obiano Calls On FG / Gov Obiano Calls On Fg To Declare Anambra Erosion Disaster Zone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obiano Calls For Highrise As Big Hitters Joins In Awka Development! by investnow2013: 11:39am On Feb 14, 2016
14 FEBRUARY 2016

Anambra state government has signed a memorandum of understanding with another indigenous firm for the development of thirty hectares of land at the Awka New layout.
The Memorandum of Understanding was signed by Governor Willie Obiano at the governor's lodge Amawbia.

The indigenous firm, the Dozzy Investment Limited, a subsidiary of Dozzy group, has the capacity to develop and manage property mainly housing development, and they are to build four bedroom detached duplex, five bedroom detached duplex with a two room auxiliary buildings among others.
Signing the MOU, Governor Obiano noted that it is
very important that decent accommodation is made available for Ndi Anambra and other non indigenes in the state as the state expands.
Governor Obiano expressed the joy that the project to be cited in Awka capital territory will in conformity with the three flyovers in Awka, give the state capital a befitting look.
He called on investors to build high rise buildings since the state soil texture will contain them.
Speaking Earlier, the chairman of ANSIPPA and the
traditional ruler of Umuoji igwe Cyril Enweze explained that the
total investment is nine point two eight billion naira out of which government’s contribution amounts to one point two eight billion naira while the developer invests eight billion naira.
In a speech the executive chairman of Dozzy group, Dr Daniel Chukwudozie , noted that the state is now a hub for business activities due to the enabling environment provided by the governor especially in terms of security.
The Commissioner for housing, Engineer Frank Offor maintained that Anambra state is fast leading in terms of influx of investors as a result of the secured environment
Speaking at the end of the ceremony, the Managing Director Awka Capital Development Authority Mr Mike Okonkwo, added that Governor Obiano gave them mandate, to make Anambra look like Dubai.(pic) A 14 Storey House @ A Village of Umuchukwu Anambra State!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Calls For Highrise As Big Hitters Joins In Awka Development! by investnow2013: 11:41am On Feb 14, 2016
This is one of the best news coming out of Anambra State!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Calls For Highrise As Big Hitters Joins In Awka Development! by mynd1(f): 11:47am On Feb 14, 2016
I think dis man is good. grin

7 Likes

Re: Obiano Calls For Highrise As Big Hitters Joins In Awka Development! by Ibelong2God: 11:50am On Feb 14, 2016
Obiano is working.

6 Likes

Re: Obiano Calls For Highrise As Big Hitters Joins In Awka Development! by investnow2013: 11:51am On Feb 14, 2016
Awka is the next big news to hit & scatter lots of bad news coming out of Nigeria!.Goodnews cannot stop coming out of this State!

8 Likes

Re: Obiano Calls For Highrise As Big Hitters Joins In Awka Development! by chigoizie7(m): 11:52am On Feb 14, 2016
Keep it coming dwag.

Ihe eji abu Onye Anambra erika.

Let us wait for obiano, let's see how it goes if he wins 2nd term. I just pray he does.

The rate awka is developing, please I don't want it to be very expensive to live in. The way people are rushing it.

Btw, 90% of investments in Anambra are owned by anambrarians. Kudos to us.

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Calls For Highrise As Big Hitters Joins In Awka Development! by chiefobdk(m): 11:53am On Feb 14, 2016
dozzy group.

they 're onitsha based company. makers of powerflo engine oil and other lubricants.

nice one Mr chukwudozie.
powerflo oil. the second most popular engine oil after AZ oil.

my papa na thr customer.

God bless Ur hustle.

8 Likes

Re: Obiano Calls For Highrise As Big Hitters Joins In Awka Development! by mightyhaze: 11:55am On Feb 14, 2016
Anambra is improving fast! Despite d downturn of d economy,...! Anambra is truly d light of d nation. My inlaws,... smiley

8 Likes

Re: Obiano Calls For Highrise As Big Hitters Joins In Awka Development! by chiefobdk(m): 11:56am On Feb 14, 2016
investnow nice one. though this building is at umuchukwu 14 storey high rise.

I know haters will try to twist this.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Calls For Highrise As Big Hitters Joins In Awka Development! by AngryNigerian(m): 11:59am On Feb 14, 2016
mynd1:
I think dis man is good. grin

U r still thinking? Okay, continue...
Re: Obiano Calls For Highrise As Big Hitters Joins In Awka Development! by AngryNigerian(m): 12:02pm On Feb 14, 2016
Obianò....just like d meaning of his name!!!

I think we should start choosing our leaders based on their names!
...like Godswill, Obi-anò, Uma'hi, Chime, etc. & not names like Hell ( ), Ada-amusu ( ), Cockroach ( ), 'At last', Ahamefule, etc. Abeg, e jooor o, gi òjò, I didn call anybody name oo!

1 Like

Re: Obiano Calls For Highrise As Big Hitters Joins In Awka Development! by explorer250(m): 12:03pm On Feb 14, 2016
give us seaport in the east that we mayest beat our enemies

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Calls For Highrise As Big Hitters Joins In Awka Development! by investnow2013: 12:04pm On Feb 14, 2016
More of this structure is needed in Awka!(pic) A House @ Awka

4 Likes

Re: Obiano Calls For Highrise As Big Hitters Joins In Awka Development! by LoremIpsum: 12:19pm On Feb 14, 2016
Igbo Kwezuonu! grin

1 Like

Re: Obiano Calls For Highrise As Big Hitters Joins In Awka Development! by LoremIpsum: 12:21pm On Feb 14, 2016
Each SE state is developing progressively, Even though some are developing faster than the others.

But that's not the case in the region where everyone from there claims to be from Lagos.

I nor mention name o.

16 Likes

Re: Obiano Calls For Highrise As Big Hitters Joins In Awka Development! by mrvitalis(m): 12:29pm On Feb 14, 2016
And my governor in imo state is jumping from one Northern state to another

I hate that man

5 Likes

Re: Obiano Calls For Highrise As Big Hitters Joins In Awka Development! by Nobody: 12:34pm On Feb 14, 2016
I think that Anambra need an international airport. Plus a River port.

6 Likes

Re: Obiano Calls For Highrise As Big Hitters Joins In Awka Development! by raker300: 12:42pm On Feb 14, 2016
Are you sure these haters can take this level of news coming from anambra when nothing is happening in thier region?

Skyscrapers are the next best thing to avoid encroachment

4 Likes

Re: Obiano Calls For Highrise As Big Hitters Joins In Awka Development! by better85(m): 12:50pm On Feb 14, 2016
Happy Valentine to my Able viable Governor His Excellency Chief Willie Maduabuchi Obiano & Oliaku Chief Mrs Ebele Obiano(Akpokuedike 1 of Ndigbo)God willing we must reach there..Chukwu gozie rem Alaigbo
Umuigbo Ekene mu unu

1 Like

Re: Obiano Calls For Highrise As Big Hitters Joins In Awka Development! by Nobody: 1:41pm On Feb 14, 2016
This fresh air abi na breeze from anambra to much....i dey enjoy am..

Please make una dash us una governor make ehm com do sabatical leave for my state.

My governor dey jones no be small.. the big fat slowpoke just dey jump from one malo house party to anoda...

Some say ehn self na malo...Infact make I talk eh name.....

"Rochas is the most stupid and useless governor in the east" .....am ashamed of him.

7 Likes

Re: Obiano Calls For Highrise As Big Hitters Joins In Awka Development! by talktimi(m): 1:46pm On Feb 14, 2016
I was in Anambra for a project during the Christmas period, was really impressed with what I saw there

9 Likes

Re: Obiano Calls For Highrise As Big Hitters Joins In Awka Development! by chiefobdk(m): 1:48pm On Feb 14, 2016
samobo:
This fresh air abi na breeze from anambra to much....i dey enjoy am..

Please make una dash us una governor make ehm com do sabatical leave for my state.

My governor dey jones no be small.. the big fat slowpoke just dey jump from one malo house party to anoda...

Some say ehn self na malo...Infact make I talk eh name.....

"Rochas is the most stupid and useless governor in the east" .....am ashamed of him.

wen we 're through with obiano. u can have him

besides don't let abagworo abi abagworro hear u.

according to him roachas is d best tin since aki na ukwa.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Calls For Highrise As Big Hitters Joins In Awka Development! by CyberWolf: 1:56pm On Feb 14, 2016
mrvitalis:
And my governor in imo state is jumping from one Northern state to another

I hate that man
yesterday you are from Rivers, today you are from Imo.. Are you sure you are not a cone head? ... Just asking sad
Re: Obiano Calls For Highrise As Big Hitters Joins In Awka Development! by Nobody: 2:07pm On Feb 14, 2016
chiefobdk:

wen we 're through with obiano. u can have him

besides don't let abagworo abi abagworro hear u.

according to him roachas is d best tin since aki na ukwa.

Who takes that clown serious?

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Calls For Highrise As Big Hitters Joins In Awka Development! by AustineE1: 2:08pm On Feb 14, 2016
There is a quiet revolutn going on in Anambra state,just like what happened during the second world war,while Europe was busy with the war,America took everybody by storm,all sorts of development and hence became the super power.
While most Nigerian governors are busy either supporting PMB national hypnotism others are busy playing opposition but Anambra governor choose the part of industralizatn,agricultural revolutn,Education and modernizatn.
Like my people always say,'Anambra adigo mma'.
Chukwu gozie ndi-igbo.

11 Likes

Re: Obiano Calls For Highrise As Big Hitters Joins In Awka Development! by MrAnalyst: 2:11pm On Feb 14, 2016
Yet another good one.
Re: Obiano Calls For Highrise As Big Hitters Joins In Awka Development! by Afam4eva(m): 2:22pm On Feb 14, 2016
Like someone said, there's a quiet revolution going on in Anambra . Anambra will soon take Nigeria storm.

6 Likes

Re: Obiano Calls For Highrise As Big Hitters Joins In Awka Development! by Ucheosefoh(m): 2:25pm On Feb 14, 2016
I want the governors to organise governors forum seminar where Obiano will be lecturing the governors on how to attract investment and develop their respective states. Leadership 101 course code

4 Likes

Re: Obiano Calls For Highrise As Big Hitters Joins In Awka Development! by Ucheosefoh(m): 2:30pm On Feb 14, 2016
investnow2013:
14 FEBRUARY 2016

Anambra state government has signed a memorandum of understanding with another indigenous firm for the development of thirty hectares of land at the Awka New layout.
The Memorandum of Understanding was signed by Governor Willie Obiano at the governor's lodge Amawbia.

The indigenous firm, the Dozzy Investment Limited, a subsidiary of Dozzy group, has the capacity to develop and manage property mainly housing development, and they are to build four bedroom detached duplex, five bedroom detached duplex with a two room auxiliary buildings among others.
Signing the MOU, Governor Obiano noted that it is
very important that decent accommodation is made available for Ndi Anambra and other non indigenes in the state as the state expands.
Governor Obiano expressed the joy that the project to be cited in Awka capital territory will in conformity with the three flyovers in Awka, give the state capital a befitting look.
He called on investors to build high rise buildings since the state soil texture will contain them.
Speaking Earlier, the chairman of ANSIPPA and the
traditional ruler of Umuoji igwe Cyril Enweze explained that the
total investment is nine point two eight billion naira out of which government’s contribution amounts to one point two eight billion naira while the developer invests eight billion naira.
In a speech the executive chairman of Dozzy group, Dr Daniel Chukwudozie , noted that the state is now a hub for business activities due to the enabling environment provided by the governor especially in terms of security.
The Commissioner for housing, Engineer Frank Offor maintained that Anambra state is fast leading in terms of influx of investors as a result of the secured environment
Speaking at the end of the ceremony, the Managing Director Awka Capital Development Authority Mr Mike Okonkwo, added that Governor Obiano gave them mandate, to make Anambra look like Dubai.(pic) A 14 Storey House @ A Village of Umuchukwu Anambra State!
Umuchukwu is in which town ?
Re: Obiano Calls For Highrise As Big Hitters Joins In Awka Development! by tonychristopher: 2:32pm On Feb 14, 2016
This is what I want to hear as anambra. .group economics . keep the money within anambra

1 Like

Re: Obiano Calls For Highrise As Big Hitters Joins In Awka Development! by mynd1(f): 2:54pm On Feb 14, 2016
AngryNigerian:

U r still thinking? Okay, continue...
lol. Ok d man is good. Feel better now? grin

1 Like

Re: Obiano Calls For Highrise As Big Hitters Joins In Awka Development! by osile2012: 3:10pm On Feb 14, 2016
[size=18pt]Follow the link on my signature to rate this governor that is always in the news for good..[/size]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

An Insight On Benue Killings And Thought Provoking Issues On Cattle Breeding / Africa Needs Visionary Leadership - Buhari / Breaking News! Police Arrest Suspected Hackers Of INEC Servers In Maitama Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.