Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,908 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Chrystabel Goddy Bits Princess Chineke On Her Thighs (Graphic Pics) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chrystabel Goddy Bits Princess Chineke On Her Thighs (Graphic Pics) (39593 Views)

Fans Blast Toyin Aimakhu For Her Thighs-Revealing Outfit / Christabel Goddy: "God Is Punishing Ibinabo Fiberesima For Banning Me" / Chrystabel Goddy Speaks On Biting Princess Chineke On Thigh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chrystabel Goddy Bits Princess Chineke On Her Thighs (Graphic Pics) by BlackMerchant(m): 2:52pm On Feb 14, 2016
This must be the movie they are shooting.
Re: Chrystabel Goddy Bits Princess Chineke On Her Thighs (Graphic Pics) by banmee(m): 2:54pm On Feb 14, 2016
sugarbelly4:
This apparently happened on Friday night, on set of a movie. Princess Chineke claims another actress on set bit her and removed the skin on her thighs during an argument. Her story below...

Princess' story. [b]I came in late to camp, the hotel rooms were full so I was asked to share room with her. Few nights she stayed in,she was always making mid night calls.So I asked her to go out of the room or make the calls in the toilet with the doors locked.The other night she made calls at 1am putting the caller on speaker.
Hearing a male voice from sleep I woke up thinking a guy was in the room only to discover it was was her putting her caller on speaker.I complained to the management they said they will get another room for me but there was no room after yesterdays shoot. Told her she is disturbing . she insulted me so we exchanged words I ended up sleeping on set the next day. When I got back to the hotel I had my bathe laid down on the bed she said she wanted my space.She called the pm(product manager) saying they should throw me out.I'm not supposed to be in the project and the hotel. I said the way she was brought in , I came in as well. She insulted my family ,I told her she has no right to decide who is in a job or not its not her fathers job!She bounced on my lap with her teeth.She hit me in their front b4 I could hit back the men cane in separated us.She said check your leg see what I did to you?I didn't feel the pain untill I went to pee I saw she ripped my washed pants in the bathroom.I pulled the pyjamas and saw a chunk of my flesh out.Showed it to every one who ran to the room.The management took me to another hotel ,then hospital to make sure I was properly treated. Presently shooting in iyana paja. Name of program :Behind the smile. Happened 11:30pm yesterday. That's Friday. Her name is Chrystabel goddy. Still in the hospital with stitches and my wound still bleeding. [/b]

Source: http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2016/02/actress-princess-chineke-claims-another.html?m=1

What is "BITS?"
Re: Chrystabel Goddy Bits Princess Chineke On Her Thighs (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Feb 14, 2016
kilmix:
Stop bleaching!

Oshe. Detective kilmix of The federal bureau of bleaching.

1 Like

Re: Chrystabel Goddy Bits Princess Chineke On Her Thighs (Graphic Pics) by johnsonjosbles(m): 2:58pm On Feb 14, 2016
dhebo:
and she was watching while the vampire was biting her.wey u go gv am joint venture slap for both ears she go deaf ni
thats part of the movie you guys dont understand, when the film finally comes out u shall see
Re: Chrystabel Goddy Bits Princess Chineke On Her Thighs (Graphic Pics) by kilmix: 2:59pm On Feb 14, 2016
chiddyok:

Oshe. Detective kilmix of The federal bureau of bleaching.

Guilty!?
Re: Chrystabel Goddy Bits Princess Chineke On Her Thighs (Graphic Pics) by jacabi(m): 3:00pm On Feb 14, 2016
Omotayor123:
Vampire Alert!! shocked shocked
Which kind teeth she get so cry
Let's ask Suarez.
Re: Chrystabel Goddy Bits Princess Chineke On Her Thighs (Graphic Pics) by azubaby(f): 3:02pm On Feb 14, 2016
She must hav acted this in a movie and now has been characterised by that character.
Re: Chrystabel Goddy Bits Princess Chineke On Her Thighs (Graphic Pics) by Nickymezor(f): 3:02pm On Feb 14, 2016
shocked shocked Mehn , dat lady is very mean.
Re: Chrystabel Goddy Bits Princess Chineke On Her Thighs (Graphic Pics) by dabimzy(f): 3:05pm On Feb 14, 2016
shocked I think she's a dog.
Re: Chrystabel Goddy Bits Princess Chineke On Her Thighs (Graphic Pics) by Elxandre(m): 3:06pm On Feb 14, 2016
prettysolid:
She must be a Tiger

Girls sef when will u stop hating one another

cuz how can her calls be disturbing ur sleep when sometimes we can even sleep with the tv on.

They were just two girls trying to feel big the other.
Not everyone can cope with that.
Re: Chrystabel Goddy Bits Princess Chineke On Her Thighs (Graphic Pics) by kabnab(m): 3:06pm On Feb 14, 2016
Bingo
Re: Chrystabel Goddy Bits Princess Chineke On Her Thighs (Graphic Pics) by SmartMugu: 3:08pm On Feb 14, 2016
And na one man go kiss this one on vals day, not knowing say na human flesh him dey romance with him tongue

1 Like

Re: Chrystabel Goddy Bits Princess Chineke On Her Thighs (Graphic Pics) by PweetyJbaby(f): 3:09pm On Feb 14, 2016
Chisos :oChisos,maybe u are more talented and beautiful dan her,abi wetin cause d hating now?
Re: Chrystabel Goddy Bits Princess Chineke On Her Thighs (Graphic Pics) by alwelldinho(m): 3:10pm On Feb 14, 2016
Is she an Ngwa girl?
Re: Chrystabel Goddy Bits Princess Chineke On Her Thighs (Graphic Pics) by Kirinwa: 3:10pm On Feb 14, 2016
prettysolid:
She must be a Tiger

Girls sef when will u stop hating one another

cuz how can her calls be disturbing ur sleep when sometimes we can even sleep with the tv on.

They were just two girls trying to feel big the other.

I doubt your sanity.
Re: Chrystabel Goddy Bits Princess Chineke On Her Thighs (Graphic Pics) by utonwa4u(f): 3:11pm On Feb 14, 2016
faitheverest:
odi egwu oo...umu nwanyi
undecided
faitheverest:
odi egwu oo...umu nwanyi
Re: Chrystabel Goddy Bits Princess Chineke On Her Thighs (Graphic Pics) by koxi: 3:15pm On Feb 14, 2016
Riddle me this:
How can that LARGE chunk of flesh be bitten off by a human being? Unless her mouth is XXXLarge!
That person is obviously a carnivorous hyena.

Adonbilivit

1 Like

Re: Chrystabel Goddy Bits Princess Chineke On Her Thighs (Graphic Pics) by dikamzy(m): 3:20pm On Feb 14, 2016
looking at her face, u go know say she go get d@ kinda teeth.
Re: Chrystabel Goddy Bits Princess Chineke On Her Thighs (Graphic Pics) by JeffreyJamez(m): 3:27pm On Feb 14, 2016
kennyman2000:
shey MTN still dey do midnight call ni

Na wetin I be wan ask too o lol
Re: Chrystabel Goddy Bits Princess Chineke On Her Thighs (Graphic Pics) by Yomboy4ever(m): 3:28pm On Feb 14, 2016
Lady Suarez..

1 Like

Re: Chrystabel Goddy Bits Princess Chineke On Her Thighs (Graphic Pics) by tottinova: 3:34pm On Feb 14, 2016
sugarbelly4:
This apparently happened on Friday night, on set of a movie. Princess Chineke claims another actress on set bit her and removed the skin on her thighs during an argument. Her story below...

Princess' story. [b]I came in late to camp, the hotel rooms were full so I was asked to share room with her. Few nights she stayed in,she was always making mid night calls.So I asked her to go out of the room or make the calls in the toilet with the doors locked.The other night she made calls at 1am putting the caller on speaker.
Hearing a male voice from sleep I woke up thinking a guy was in the room only to discover it was was her putting her caller on speaker.I complained to the management they said they will get another room for me but there was no room after yesterdays shoot. Told her she is disturbing . she insulted me so we exchanged words I ended up sleeping on set the next day. When I got back to the hotel I had my bathe laid down on the bed she said she wanted my space.She called the pm(product manager) saying they should throw me out.I'm not supposed to be in the project and the hotel. I said the way she was brought in , I came in as well. She insulted my family ,I told her she has no right to decide who is in a job or not its not her fathers job!She bounced on my lap with her teeth.She hit me in their front b4 I could hit back the men cane in separated us.She said check your leg see what I did to you?I didn't feel the pain untill I went to pee I saw she ripped my washed pants in the bathroom.I pulled the pyjamas and saw a chunk of my flesh out.Showed it to every one who ran to the room.The management took me to another hotel ,then hospital to make sure I was properly treated. Presently shooting in iyana paja. Name of program :Behind the smile. Happened 11:30pm yesterday. That's Friday. Her name is Chrystabel goddy. Still in the hospital with stitches and my wound still bleeding. [/b]

Source: http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2016/02/actress-princess-chineke-claims-another.html?m=1

Cannibalism in nollywood
The price of dollar has started affecting them enh!
Re: Chrystabel Goddy Bits Princess Chineke On Her Thighs (Graphic Pics) by linearity: 3:35pm On Feb 14, 2016
boluwatife45:
JesusJesus

I will make you rank high beyond your imagination on Alexa check out my gig https://www.fiverr.com/albertanyi/decrease-your-alexa-ranking-by-40-percent-in-2-weeks
Typical pump and drop; after 2weeks, the same site will drop like hot lead to even a worst Alexa rating because the pump was not backed by white hat SEO methods and organic traffic.
Re: Chrystabel Goddy Bits Princess Chineke On Her Thighs (Graphic Pics) by Endtimesmith(m): 3:36pm On Feb 14, 2016
Behind the vampire...Season 1,watch out for part 2,coming soon.
Re: Chrystabel Goddy Bits Princess Chineke On Her Thighs (Graphic Pics) by cococandy(f): 3:41pm On Feb 14, 2016
Disgusting eww.
Re: Chrystabel Goddy Bits Princess Chineke On Her Thighs (Graphic Pics) by thundafire: 3:41pm On Feb 14, 2016
may satan help dy guy dat will be enjoying Mouth Action 4rm her cs she will suck it out like straw
Re: Chrystabel Goddy Bits Princess Chineke On Her Thighs (Graphic Pics) by freecocoa(f): 3:48pm On Feb 14, 2016
Na wa o, the lady na dracula.

The one that was bitten sound very rude, though that's no excuse, she sounds very hostile, I'm guessing that's what triggered the whole issue.
Re: Chrystabel Goddy Bits Princess Chineke On Her Thighs (Graphic Pics) by AJOT99(m): 4:02pm On Feb 14, 2016
Some women are crazy!
Re: Chrystabel Goddy Bits Princess Chineke On Her Thighs (Graphic Pics) by thexzy(m): 4:10pm On Feb 14, 2016
Suarez Company Nig. Ltd............To be a Vampire is a good job.....kip it up
Re: Chrystabel Goddy Bits Princess Chineke On Her Thighs (Graphic Pics) by bladeAnders(m): 4:24pm On Feb 14, 2016
vampire tinxxxx

Re: Chrystabel Goddy Bits Princess Chineke On Her Thighs (Graphic Pics) by macho44(m): 4:27pm On Feb 14, 2016
sugarbelly4:

Female Version of "CLIFFORD ORJI"
www.adielem.com
Re: Chrystabel Goddy Bits Princess Chineke On Her Thighs (Graphic Pics) by mira4u: 4:35pm On Feb 14, 2016
undecided It's obvious am the only one who thinks this story is not true.

3 Likes

Re: Chrystabel Goddy Bits Princess Chineke On Her Thighs (Graphic Pics) by okenna1(m): 4:40pm On Feb 14, 2016
nkita ara in human form

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Model Kendra Etufunwa In Panties (Photo) / Omotola Shows Off Her Secondary School Leaving Certificate / Tiwa Savage And Her Son Visit MTN Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.