Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,834 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Omotola Shows Off Her Secondary School Leaving Certificate - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Shows Off Her Secondary School Leaving Certificate (39603 Views)

Mum Catches A Married Man Doing It In A Hotel With Her Secondary School Girl(pic / Photo Of The Day:Tonto Dikeh With Her Boy Friend In Her Secondary School Days / Photos: Omotola Shows Sexy Body In Mini Dress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omotola Shows Off Her Secondary School Leaving Certificate by Pulse4real: 5:56am On Jul 02, 2014
We all know every parent tells the never ending stories of how they were very brilliant in their school days and to make this story even more interesting,Nollywood legend Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde has proof to back her brilliant stories.

The actress stumbled into her First School Leaving Certificate today, and felt so proud that she has always been very intelligent. As a result, she decided to share the certificate online. To her, she has been very consistent, doing great in acting the way it has always been. Another point of interest is that her certificate revealed that she left Primary School in 1987, with flying colours.

http://www.nairapulse.com/2014/07/wow-brilliant-omotola-expose-her.html

3 Likes

Re: Omotola Shows Off Her Secondary School Leaving Certificate by justi4jesu(f): 6:09am On Jul 02, 2014
So wetin make we do? undecided

75 Likes

Re: Omotola Shows Off Her Secondary School Leaving Certificate by Redoil: 6:48am On Jul 02, 2014
Exams that was written for her by her teachers and principals who were her lover then.

64 Likes

Re: Omotola Shows Off Her Secondary School Leaving Certificate by Nobody: 8:09am On Jul 02, 2014
^^^ how dumb can you get? angry

40 Likes

Re: Omotola Shows Off Her Secondary School Leaving Certificate by Nobody: 8:54am On Jul 02, 2014
Redoil: Exams that was written for her by her teachers and principals who were her lover then.

You know it's high time you sought medical help from the bitterness you suffer from, right?

49 Likes

Re: Omotola Shows Off Her Secondary School Leaving Certificate by Redoil: 9:05am On Jul 02, 2014
kennygee:

You know it's high time you seeked medical help from the bitterness you suffer from, right?
throwing such insult shows you are not a decent gurl has claimed in ur signature you are very lucky i love women so i will not insult you.

30 Likes

Re: Omotola Shows Off Her Secondary School Leaving Certificate by Nobody: 9:10am On Jul 02, 2014
Redoil: throwing such insult shows you are not a decent gurl has claimed in ur signature you are very lucky i love women so i will not insult you.

You saw that as an insult?

Oh, pardon me. I guess i have to start redefining what i call insults.

undecided

19 Likes

Re: Omotola Shows Off Her Secondary School Leaving Certificate by Redoil: 9:13am On Jul 02, 2014
kennygee:

You saw that as an insult?

Oh, pardon me. I guess i have to start redefining what i call insults.

undecided
insulting people is part and parcel of women life to them it is not insult but normal while to us it is and abnormal.

15 Likes

Re: Omotola Shows Off Her Secondary School Leaving Certificate by adanduka: 9:20am On Jul 02, 2014
I see 'satisfactory'. That means OK. Mine was 'OUTSTANDING' grin

9 Likes

Re: Omotola Shows Off Her Secondary School Leaving Certificate by Nobody: 9:20am On Jul 02, 2014
Redoil: insulting people is part and parcel of women life to them it is not insult but normal while to us it is and abnormal.

And you Insulted and libeled someone on the internet?

Standing Ovation for you young man.

19 Likes

Re: Omotola Shows Off Her Secondary School Leaving Certificate by Redoil: 9:29am On Jul 02, 2014
kennygee:

And you Insulted and libeled someone on the internet?

Standing Ovation for you young man.
old woman standing ovation for what?

14 Likes

Re: Omotola Shows Off Her Secondary School Leaving Certificate by dapsoneh: 9:31am On Jul 02, 2014
Attention seeker!!!

1 Like

Re: Omotola Shows Off Her Secondary School Leaving Certificate by IAMBREEZY: 10:00am On Jul 02, 2014
justi4jesu: So wetin make we do? undecided
make you jump third mainland bridge come down.

6 Likes

Re: Omotola Shows Off Her Secondary School Leaving Certificate by justi4jesu(f): 10:10am On Jul 02, 2014
IAMBREEZY: make you jump third mainland bridge come down.

i don jump am tire what next mbok tongue undecided

13 Likes

Re: Omotola Shows Off Her Secondary School Leaving Certificate by IAMBREEZY: 10:16am On Jul 02, 2014
justi4jesu:

i don jump am tire what next mbok tongue undecided
ok go hug wet transformer... grin

8 Likes

Re: Omotola Shows Off Her Secondary School Leaving Certificate by fruityjojo(f): 10:26am On Jul 02, 2014
Redoil: insulting people is part and parcel of women life to them it is not insult but normal while to us it is and abnormal.
Hahahaha ohh jeez u can't even write a sentence in comprehensible english! & u just wrote that about abt omotola! Hilarious!

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Shows Off Her Secondary School Leaving Certificate by justi4jesu(f): 10:32am On Jul 02, 2014
IAMBREEZY: ok go hug wet transformer... grin

I dey hug am now..still nothing happen abeg any remedy? tongue tongue

6 Likes

Re: Omotola Shows Off Her Secondary School Leaving Certificate by IAMBREEZY: 10:42am On Jul 02, 2014
justi4jesu:

I dey hug am now..still nothing happen abeg any remedy? tongue tongue
hahahaha yot know wann varnish abi ok come make i give you acid make ya drink. grin

5 Likes

Re: Omotola Shows Off Her Secondary School Leaving Certificate by alex2242(m): 10:50am On Jul 02, 2014
Redoil: Exams that was written for her by her teachers and principals who were her lover then.

just walkin and smh for u

3 Likes

Re: Omotola Shows Off Her Secondary School Leaving Certificate by forke(m): 10:54am On Jul 02, 2014
Who cares?

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Shows Off Her Secondary School Leaving Certificate by justi4jesu(f): 11:03am On Jul 02, 2014
IAMBREEZY: hahahaha yot know wann varnish abi ok come make i give you acid make ya drink. grin

Na acid and Suya i dey chill with now for under bridge tongue tongue i dey use acid brush my teeth angry

14 Likes

Re: Omotola Shows Off Her Secondary School Leaving Certificate by IAMBREEZY: 11:10am On Jul 02, 2014
justi4jesu:

Na acid and Suya i dey chill with now for under bridge tongue tongue i dey use acid brush my teeth angry
you ain't a human then...abi i Lie? grincheesy

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Shows Off Her Secondary School Leaving Certificate by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 02, 2014
Redoil: old woman standing ovation for what?

This dude still doesn't get it.

Just run along.

8 Likes

Re: Omotola Shows Off Her Secondary School Leaving Certificate by adexsimply(m): 11:38am On Jul 02, 2014
justi4jesu:

Lwkmd
Re: Omotola Shows Off Her Secondary School Leaving Certificate by justi4jesu(f): 11:52am On Jul 02, 2014
IAMBREEZY: you ain't a human then...abi i Lie? grincheesy

Am beginning to think so myself....I need helpppppppppp....Can you tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Omotola Shows Off Her Secondary School Leaving Certificate by IAMBREEZY: 12:15pm On Jul 02, 2014
justi4jesu:

Am beginning to think so myself....I need helpppppppppp....Can you tongue tongue
Lol... sure i can help you with my registered glock,first of all you gotta open ya mouth wide like suarez and trigger i promise you,
u will ne'er remain the same again. grincheesy
Re: Omotola Shows Off Her Secondary School Leaving Certificate by alwaysbehappy: 12:39pm On Jul 02, 2014
Help me ask them
Re: Omotola Shows Off Her Secondary School Leaving Certificate by tellwisdom: 12:40pm On Jul 02, 2014
Why is she showing us AKARA paper?? sad

9 Likes

Re: Omotola Shows Off Her Secondary School Leaving Certificate by QweenMercy(f): 1:11pm On Jul 02, 2014
Publicity stunt....Who ask her ehn?.All this nigerian celeb sef..SMH!!

1 Like

Re: Omotola Shows Off Her Secondary School Leaving Certificate by fabolakers(m): 1:18pm On Jul 02, 2014
She should get a good phone with quality camera.

8 Likes

Re: Omotola Shows Off Her Secondary School Leaving Certificate by saasala(m): 1:18pm On Jul 02, 2014
who ask am?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage And Her Son Visit MTN Office / Dilly And Fifi Umenyiora Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary / Banky W And Adesua Etomi On Set Of 'The Wedding Party 2' (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.