Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,391 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

Court Imprisons 16 ABUAD Students In Ado Ekiti - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Court Imprisons 16 ABUAD Students In Ado Ekiti (40429 Views)

Man Shot Dead In Ado Ekiti (Graphic Photo) / Lady Beats Up Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband In Ado Ekiti - Pictures / Drunk Policeman Lying On The Ground In Ado-Ekiti (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Imprisons 16 ABUAD Students In Ado Ekiti by Meritocracy: 6:08pm On Feb 14, 2016
The difference is clear between Federal, State and Private University. Its only in public university they would be pampering thugs not to cause trouble. When i heared about the riot i didn't believe being a private university.
Re: Court Imprisons 16 ABUAD Students In Ado Ekiti by elegushichilling: 6:20pm On Feb 14, 2016
looseweight:
Innocent my foot, if your children sitdown for hostel or dey class reading, the police won't pick on them. Train your child so that you won't bring disgrace upon yourself through them.

Do you care to loose excess fat from your tummy, arm or thigh using natural therapy, check my signature or profile

u are only saying this thrash because Nigerian police has never picked u up, even charge u to court nd finanly convict u and sentence u on top lie, stuffs u know nothing about. Person wey dey class dey read wey den pick nko. If they have, u will never say this thrash.
Re: Court Imprisons 16 ABUAD Students In Ado Ekiti by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:21pm On Feb 14, 2016
looseweight:
Innocent my foot, if your children sitdown for hostel or dey class reading, the police won't pick on them. Train your child so that you won't bring disgrace upon yourself through them.

Do you care to loose excess fat from your tummy, arm or thigh using natural therapy, check my signature or profile
YOU ARE TALKING AS IF YOU DID NOT GO TO THE UNIVERSITY HERE IN NIGERIA. YOUR COMMENTS ARE OUT OF POINT. SOMETHING SIMILAR LIKE THIS HAPPENED IN OAU IFE. STUDENTS WHO WERE READING IN THE CLASSROOMS, HALL READING ROOM AND PREPARING FOR THEIR EXAMS WERE ARRESTED AND MANY BEATEN TO STUPOR. LECTURERS,PASSERS BY AND VISITORS WERE NOT SPARED. INFACT ANY ONE THE POLICE CAN LAY THIR HANDS ON THAT DAY WERE DEALT WITH. THE DORMITORIES WERE ALSO INVADED BY THESE MAN IN BLACK. IF THEY FIND YOU IN THE COMFORT OF YOUR ROOM CHILLING OR WHATEVER NA MAXIMUM SHI SHI FOR YOU. AND THEN YOU ARE ARRESTED
Re: Court Imprisons 16 ABUAD Students In Ado Ekiti by pdpchangeapc(m): 6:22pm On Feb 14, 2016
Elparaiso:
OP, tears flowed freely.
Not YEARS...
Typo.. error, Y is next to T on d keyboard.

2 Likes

Re: Court Imprisons 16 ABUAD Students In Ado Ekiti by Talk2bryant(m): 6:29pm On Feb 14, 2016
Mologi:
Those six granted bail must be children of the super rich....while poor ones are convicted....

Afe Babalola shouldn't have pushed the case...
Cus they are his 'children'......
I'm a student of the school and Afe babalola was more than just in this case... so don't be miles away and judge Wats happening here... the situation was handled well by the security agencies and those that were caught were the ones perpetrators of the crimes....
Re: Court Imprisons 16 ABUAD Students In Ado Ekiti by elegushichilling: 6:29pm On Feb 14, 2016
when did d school began that this kind of thing is happening in the institution, destroying properties that worth millions. This should serve as a lesson to d school authorities. Too much of freedom without regular check is bad. This led to this.
Re: Court Imprisons 16 ABUAD Students In Ado Ekiti by Talk2bryant(m): 6:31pm On Feb 14, 2016
elegushichilling:

u are only saying this thrash because Nigerian police has never picked u up, even charge u to court nd finanly convict u and sentence u on top lie, stuffs u know nothing about. Person wey dey class dey read wey den pick nko. If they have, u will never say this thrash.

Guy abeg na you dey yarn warfs... nobody was arrested in class, Infact the colleges were closed and it was past bed time when the chaos started, so you can't be in class then... imagine they arrested someone with Afe babalola statue's head, what is he doing with it, abi the one swimming in the pool at the crime scen too is innocent abi

1 Like

Re: Court Imprisons 16 ABUAD Students In Ado Ekiti by praxisnetworks: 6:32pm On Feb 14, 2016
Talk2bryant:

I'm a student of the school and Afe babalola was more than just in this case... so don't be miles away and judge Wats happening here... the situation was handled well by the security agencies and those that were caught were the ones perpetrators of the crimes....
Thanks for that... I owe you one.

1 Like

Re: Court Imprisons 16 ABUAD Students In Ado Ekiti by Talk2bryant(m): 6:34pm On Feb 14, 2016
Sappyman:
The association warned against misinformation on the social media denying that no student was shot, raped or died during the protest.
The body praised the university’s founder, Aare Afe Babalola, for resisting the temptation to close down the university as a result of the crisis.

When men are telling lies, they should know that people read their mind. What is the purpose of establishing the school-to make money. So, what is the point that if not you were advised, you would have closed down the school. Let me tell you if you close down the school, you closed down the source of your income.

I tried to find sense in what you posted and I couldn't find any, the situation was contained immediately the security personnels came in, why close down the school when everybody has one paper to write before the semester runs out. Fact is, the situation wasn't that bad, although properties were damaged and stolen
Re: Court Imprisons 16 ABUAD Students In Ado Ekiti by stamfoxx: 6:34pm On Feb 14, 2016
looseweight:

You sound inexperienced. It is true that the police pick up even innocent people during raids, especially those around crime scenes. I was a victim of a raid many years ago just trying to buy bread on a busy street. For my nysc Id card then, I would have been a forgotten being.

1 Like

Re: Court Imprisons 16 ABUAD Students In Ado Ekiti by praxisnetworks: 6:35pm On Feb 14, 2016
Talk2bryant:

I tried to find sense in what you posted and I couldn't find any, the situation was contained immediately the security personnels came in, why close down the school when everybody has one paper to write before the semester runs out. Fact is, the situation wasn't that bad, although properties were damaged and stolen
College and department please?
Re: Court Imprisons 16 ABUAD Students In Ado Ekiti by bamo1big: 6:54pm On Feb 14, 2016
So someone coming from night class cannot fall victim of such circumstances? I pray God to free all that knows nothing about the incident.
Re: Court Imprisons 16 ABUAD Students In Ado Ekiti by Talk2bryant(m): 6:55pm On Feb 14, 2016
praxisnetworks:

College and department please?
If you care to know, I'm the president computer science student association, and I would always protect the image of my school angry
Re: Court Imprisons 16 ABUAD Students In Ado Ekiti by Talk2bryant(m): 6:56pm On Feb 14, 2016
bamo1big:
So someone coming from night class cannot fall victim of such circumstances? I pray God to free all that knows nothing about the incident.
Nothing like night class in Abuad beyond 10:30pm, no student is expected to be out after then.
Re: Court Imprisons 16 ABUAD Students In Ado Ekiti by praxisnetworks: 6:57pm On Feb 14, 2016
Talk2bryant:

If you care to know, I'm the president computer science student association, and I would always protect the image of my school angry
Don't be rude Adeyemo and Okunlola are my colleagues

Though I appreciate your efforts.
Re: Court Imprisons 16 ABUAD Students In Ado Ekiti by Talk2bryant(m): 6:59pm On Feb 14, 2016
stamfoxx:

You sound inexperienced. It is true that the police pick up even innocent people during raids, especially those around crime scenes. I was a victim of a raid many years ago just trying to buy bread on a busy street. For my nysc Id card then, I would have been a forgotten being.
Bro's loud it abeg, the next day they raided the hostels and arrested innocent people, some were even arrested for just laughing, but it was done due to the rave of the moment and they weren't locked up in a prison, they were released the same day, those that were locked in jail were the people that started the riot or those that were caught with stolen items inside the hostel or outside when the police came.
Re: Court Imprisons 16 ABUAD Students In Ado Ekiti by Ayatullah(m): 7:00pm On Feb 14, 2016
pdpchangeapc:

Typo.. error, Y is next to T on d keyboard.

That's true, but it's too bad that the first word of the story was typed wrongly. There is need for you to take your time and proof-read before posting.

1 Like

Re: Court Imprisons 16 ABUAD Students In Ado Ekiti by oweman: 7:01pm On Feb 14, 2016
Check your children well don't let them enrolled into the school of Fayose school of thugs am pretty sure those miscreants will be in the prison for sometime before the state DPP will send the case files IH back to the justice ministry by then they idiots will have mellow .
Meanwhile they all shall pay for all the damages done .they want to act militant in yorubaland fools they all are l
Re: Court Imprisons 16 ABUAD Students In Ado Ekiti by Talk2bryant(m): 7:02pm On Feb 14, 2016
praxisnetworks:

Don't be rude Adeyemo and Okunlola are my colleagues

Though I appreciate your efforts.
I'm not rude madam, but I won't tolerate anybody that tries to bring down the name of my school... apologies if I sound rude, I was hurt when I read articles online about how a student was shot dead, just few hours when the incident happened. The social media didn't help matters, every blogger wanted to post something juicy to draw traffic and they used the opportunity to spoil the image of the school.
Apologies again for the way I spoke earlier, have been dealing with a lot of people that are hell bent on destroying what our founder is trying to build

That was how Linda Ikeji tried to damage the image of the school last year, I think I would support the social media bill that the legislative house is trying to put in place to curb social media excesses.
Bloggers should get their information right before posting sensitive information.
Re: Court Imprisons 16 ABUAD Students In Ado Ekiti by praxisnetworks: 7:09pm On Feb 14, 2016
Talk2bryant:

I'm not rude madam, but I won't tolerate anybody that tries to bring down the name of my school... apologies if I sound rude, I was hurt when I read articles online about how a student was shot dead, just few hours when the incident happened. The social media didn't help matters, every blogger wanted to post something juicy to draw traffic and they used the opportunity to spoil the image of the school.
Apologies again for the way I spoke earlier, have been dealing with a lot of people that are hell bent on destroying what our founder is trying to build
No problem brother. Tell Adeyemo the Benz man his neighbor
Re: Court Imprisons 16 ABUAD Students In Ado Ekiti by Sacramento4real(m): 7:10pm On Feb 14, 2016
nonstan:
Kai!...sha dahz d vissitute of life..very effervescent
The word is Vicissitude.

1 Like

Re: Court Imprisons 16 ABUAD Students In Ado Ekiti by Talk2bryant(m): 7:13pm On Feb 14, 2016
praxisnetworks:

No problem brother. Tell Adeyemo the Benz man his neighbor
Ok Sir, thanks for understanding smiley
Re: Court Imprisons 16 ABUAD Students In Ado Ekiti by datigbogirl: 7:20pm On Feb 14, 2016
looseweight:

I piry you.... You no sabi police...especially Naija Police
Re: Court Imprisons 16 ABUAD Students In Ado Ekiti by praxisnetworks: 7:20pm On Feb 14, 2016
Talk2bryant:

Ok Sir, thanks for understanding smiley
Always baba is too good and great to be let down

1 Like

Re: Court Imprisons 16 ABUAD Students In Ado Ekiti by Talk2bryant(m): 8:40pm On Feb 14, 2016
praxisnetworks:

Always baba is too good and great to be let down
That's what our student fails to understand, yes Abuad is expensive but the learning infrastructure on ground is by far one of the best in the country. If it was a federal or state school, TETFUND can intervene to rehabilitate the damaged properties,but a private institution generates it's funds internally, and it's the student that will bear the brunt when they are asked to pay for damage fees which will definitely be on the high side.
Re: Court Imprisons 16 ABUAD Students In Ado Ekiti by sorextee(m): 8:49pm On Feb 14, 2016
My brother is among the accused.. cry cry.. my mum was there o.. they had to fast and pray.. afe babalola is just like pharaoh in d bible.. him no wan let them go.. he just sat down and watch parents crying nd weeping for close to 30 mins.. he said they will be released on Monday.. make we see how tomorrow go be first...
Re: Court Imprisons 16 ABUAD Students In Ado Ekiti by peejayxclusive(f): 9:28pm On Feb 14, 2016
That is what u get after destroying properties worth millions of naira and for messing with a whole SAN. They got what they bargained and I believe their foolishness has gotten them into big time trouble I pray they get out of it. Its so sad that after paying such a huge sum of money they ended up in a prison. if they are not punished something of such could happen n the future. I pity una sha
Re: Court Imprisons 16 ABUAD Students In Ado Ekiti by October1960: 10:59pm On Feb 14, 2016
Meanwhile the corrupt Ekiti politicians that steal millions walk free.
Re: Court Imprisons 16 ABUAD Students In Ado Ekiti by kenoz(m): 11:25pm On Feb 14, 2016
So sad
Re: Court Imprisons 16 ABUAD Students In Ado Ekiti by kenoz(m): 11:26pm On Feb 14, 2016
So sad
Re: Court Imprisons 16 ABUAD Students In Ado Ekiti by Charly68: 1:46am On Feb 15, 2016
What? They will weep better when chief Afe Babalola send their children to jail..I am sure he won't take such nonsense from the unruly students .
Re: Court Imprisons 16 ABUAD Students In Ado Ekiti by jonnieoneng: 5:22am On Feb 15, 2016
pretydiva:
Let d face d music of their crime

I hope same can be done to all those who stole billions.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

49 Nigerians Arrested In A House In Senegal During A Midnight Sting Operation / Student Shot Dead By Cultists In Front Of School Gate In Owerri. Graphic Photo / Father Of UNIPORT Student Lynched “for Stealing Phone” Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.