Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,409 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

My Business With Problem - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Business With Problem (307 Views)

Reason Why Tax Kills My Business In Nigeria See Solutions To Apply / Investors Needed For My Business Idea / "2 Years Ago I Started My Business With N30K But Now.."Nigerian Man Reveals.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Business With Problem by Nobody: 12:25pm On Feb 14, 2016
This been the first post on this blog, it’s imperative we educate ourselves on the potential challenges that comes with being the boss , after all being the boss is better, So all that comes along shouldn’t count rather it the goal, the prize that matter.
As you begin your business, problems begins to arrive eve when uninvited they will come but its actually your job to come up with workable solution at every point in time, because fleeing from them or fault pointing will certainly get you nowhere, and just as the tree that produce the hardest wood is always that which has overcome the severest of weather, because you generate strength and confidence to the degree to which you find new solution to your ever increasing problems.
Frank A. Clark will say “if you find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn’t lead anywhere”
continued http://mybusinessarena..com.ng/

(1) (Reply)

Why Drupal Commerce Is Best Solution For Online Store Development / Bitcoin Hits New High Of $400 / Please Recommend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.