Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,263 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

How God Miraculously Got Me A Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How God Miraculously Got Me A Job (16369 Views)

How A Single Button Got Me Turned Down At An Interview Today / How Being Informed Got Me A Job With An International Organisation. / How Aurora Got Me A Job In A Multinational Company In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How God Miraculously Got Me A Job by Anuoluwapo3054(m): 4:21am On Dec 15, 2016
I want to use this to encourage you not to lose hope and keep believing that God still work wonders.
I am a fresh graduate, I finished from one of the best federal University this year... July to be precise and I did my convocation around October. I fell victim of excemption from the Nysc scheme due to age ish and I wasn't ready to change my age and swear a false affidavit to that effect even when I could get it changed in 2mins... I refused and my mates were saying all sorts to me... In the midst of this, I remain unshakable.
I obtain other things from school like my student copy of Transcript and my certificate then I began to send applications out to be considered for a Job... In the process I traveled down to Lagos two weeks ago to say hello to this company I did my IT with in 2013 and fortunately for me I met the MD in the office with my former bozz and I greeted him even though he couldn't recognize me again.
I left my former bozz cabin and I went to see him... I introduced myself and he said he couldn't recognize me... My former bozz told him I was posted to Ikoyi office to assist her then and that I was very active and hard working throughout my stay... The MD was just knodding his head like agama (Lolz) the next thing the MD said was I should submit my CV with a written application to his secretary at their head office at Marina.... I did the following week and that was the beginning of the whole thing.... Let me remind you that during my IT programme I wasn't paid... But I never allow that to weigh me down... I did my best to grab as many knowledge I could.
Just last week I got a call from the MD to see him last Fri... I got there and he and one other man began the oral interview which I wasn't prepared for.... God took control of the interview session and he handed me over to the other man not knowing the man is also an MD of a big company... The man collected my number and that was all..... I didn't hear from him cos I was thinking even if something will happen, it would be in Jan cos every company is closing for the year... Monday was public holiday and by the early hour of Tuesday I got a message to report to Lekki office... I got there and the security guards were not nice... I was kept in the sun for several minutes before the MD arrived.... E pain me die.
When the man arrived, I was led to his office and he said welcome to our company... He chose me because of the commendation he received from my Former MD that I am very hard working..... And that because of the experience I have gathered... He is placing me on a senior managerial post
... Na so I became oga over all other departments I met.... We had a meeting yesterday and I was asked to preside over it.... I introduced myself and I challenged other departments to give their best.... From then I resume office with immediate effect, not only that status changed to the point that the security guard that kept me in the sun started saluting me whenever I move around to inspect.... I was given a free accommodation and other benefits.... I am not saying this to puff up, I am just encouraging someone out there not to lose hope... God is on the throne.... Within the space of 4months that I left school, God landed me a job.... I declare and decree to NY readers that before the end of this year, your status will change for good.
Gracia.

519 Likes 32 Shares

Re: How God Miraculously Got Me A Job by Mcslize: 4:48am On Dec 15, 2016
God is great! I tap into this. I envy your resolution never to falsify your age. Awesomely inspiring. Lesson: I am encouraged to always put in my best to whatever I am assigned to do. Someone is watching from a corner.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How God Miraculously Got Me A Job by Anuoluwapo3054(m): 4:53am On Dec 15, 2016
Mcslize:
God is great! I tap into this. I envy your resolution never to falsify your age. Awesomely inspiring. Lesson: I am encouraged to always put in my best to whatever I am assigned to do. Someone is watching from a corner.
exactly brother... Your miracle is on the way!

6 Likes

Re: How God Miraculously Got Me A Job by brodd: 4:54am On Dec 15, 2016
Great Testimony. You shall excel in your job .

9 Likes

Re: How God Miraculously Got Me A Job by Anuoluwapo3054(m): 4:56am On Dec 15, 2016
brodd:
Great Testimony. You shall excel in your job .
Amen... Thanks so much

2 Likes

Re: How God Miraculously Got Me A Job by sonyad: 5:05am On Dec 15, 2016
Congrats bro, I share in your joy. Hard work doesn't kill, it only makes u a better person.

10 Likes

Re: How God Miraculously Got Me A Job by Anuoluwapo3054(m): 5:44am On Dec 15, 2016
sonyad:
Congrats bro, I share in your joy. Hard work doesn't kill, it only makes u a better person.
thanks bro
Re: How God Miraculously Got Me A Job by ammyluv2002(f): 6:32am On Dec 15, 2016
Awesome bro! Congratulations
Re: How God Miraculously Got Me A Job by Nobody: 6:35am On Dec 15, 2016
Good one

1 Like

Re: How God Miraculously Got Me A Job by Selfhood: 6:42am On Dec 15, 2016
Congratulations.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How God Miraculously Got Me A Job by Anuoluwapo3054(m): 6:49am On Dec 15, 2016
ammyluv2002:
Awesome bro! Congratulations
thanks dearie... Am grateful
Re: How God Miraculously Got Me A Job by Nobody: 6:57am On Dec 15, 2016
Just July that Op graduated and he already got a juicy job, I don dey find work over 3 years now, nothing! Oh lord of Mavrodi, what is my offence? embarassed

lastmumu

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How God Miraculously Got Me A Job by adebayo201: 7:07am On Dec 15, 2016
I am happy for you oh.
Wow... Even im the midst of discouragement, you didnot allow that to get to you. Keep it up bro and dont relent yet... There's still more space at the top.

Hardwork and patience pay!

wink

2 Likes

Re: How God Miraculously Got Me A Job by enshi(m): 7:11am On Dec 15, 2016
Seun this should be in front page already

1 Like

Re: How God Miraculously Got Me A Job by immex2(m): 7:33am On Dec 15, 2016
Anuoluwapo3054:
I want to use this to encourage you not to lose hope and keep believing that God still work wonders.
I am a fresh graduate, I finished from one of the best federal University this year... July to be precise and I did my convocation around October. I fell victim of excemption from the Nysc scheme due to age ish and I wasn't ready to change my age and swear a false affidavit to that effect even when I could get it changed in 2mins... I refused and my mates were saying all sorts to me... In the midst of this, I remain unshakable.
I obtain other things from school like my student copy of Transcript and my certificate then I began to send applications out to be considered for a Job... In the process I traveled down to Lagos two weeks ago to say hello to this company I did my IT with in 2013 and fortunately for me I met the MD in the office with my former bozz and I greeted him even though he couldn't recognize me again.
I left my former bozz cabin and I went to see him... I introduced myself and he said he couldn't recognize me... My former bozz told him I was posted to Ikoyi office to assist her then and that I was very active and hard working throughout my stay... The MD was just knodding his head like agama (Lolz) the next thing the MD said was I should submit my CV with a written application to his secretary at their head office at Marina.... I did the following week and that was the beginning of the whole thing.... Let me remind you that during my IT programme I wasn't paid... But I never allow that to weigh me down... I did my best to grab as many knowledge I could.
Just last week I got a call from the MD to see him last Fri... I got there and he and one other man began the oral interview which I wasn't prepared for.... God took control of the interview session and he handed me over to the other man not knowing the man is also an MD of a big company... The man collected my number and that was all..... I didn't hear from him cos I was thinking even if something will happen, it would be in Jan cos every company is closing for the year... Monday was public holiday and by the early hour of Tuesday I got a message to report to Lekki office... I got there and the security guards were not nice... I was kept in the sun for several minutes before the MD arrived.... E pain me die.
When the man arrived, I was led to his office and he said welcome to our company... He chose me because of the commendation he received from my Former MD that I am very hard working..... And that because of the experience I have gathered... He is placing me on a senior managerial post
... Na so I became oga over all other departments I met.... We had a meeting yesterday and I was asked to preside over it.... I introduced myself and I challenged other departments to give their best.... From then I resume office with immediate effect, not only that status changed to the point that the security guard that kept me in the sun started saluting me whenever I move around to inspect.... I was given a free accommodation and other benefits.... I am not saying this to puff up, I am just encouraging someone out there not to lose hope... God is on the throne.... Within the space of 4months that I left school, God landed me a job.... I declare and decree to NY readers that before the end of this year, your status will change for good.
Amen Amen Amen
Gracia.

3 Likes

Re: How God Miraculously Got Me A Job by computerboy: 7:36am On Dec 15, 2016
My signature, my biz
Re: How God Miraculously Got Me A Job by mynduu44: 7:36am On Dec 15, 2016
God is great..

May His name be praised cous this is His Handiwork...

3 Likes

Re: How God Miraculously Got Me A Job by MoyoGENERAL: 7:53am On Dec 15, 2016
Now this is a testimony! I rejoice with you OP!

1 Like

Re: How God Miraculously Got Me A Job by Unike1(m): 8:00am On Dec 15, 2016
Amen. God bless you and protect your job.

1 Like

Re: How God Miraculously Got Me A Job by stephano100(m): 8:15am On Dec 15, 2016
Wow what a testimony!

1 Like

Re: How God Miraculously Got Me A Job by SolexxBarry(m): 8:28am On Dec 15, 2016
I tap into that grace ijn,amen

3 Likes

Re: How God Miraculously Got Me A Job by idu1(m): 8:33am On Dec 15, 2016
LastMumu:
Just July that Op graduated and he already got a juicy job, I don dey find work over 3 years now, nothing! Oh lord of Mavrodi, what is my offence? embarassed

lord of mavrodi

12 Likes

Re: How God Miraculously Got Me A Job by EMXTAN1(m): 8:35am On Dec 15, 2016
Congratulations bro, glory be to God
Re: How God Miraculously Got Me A Job by Nobody: 8:41am On Dec 15, 2016
adebayo201:
I am happy for you oh.
Wow... Even im the midst of discouragement, you didnot allow that to get to you. Keep it up bro and dont relent yet... There's still more space at the top.

wink
abi,if the op have given in to pressure,he would not have gotten the job
Re: How God Miraculously Got Me A Job by olabimp(f): 8:42am On Dec 15, 2016
Wow! Congratulations
Re: How God Miraculously Got Me A Job by Anuoluwapo3054(m): 8:58am On Dec 15, 2016
LastMumu:

you have done nothing bro... God is working something out for you

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How God Miraculously Got Me A Job by Anuoluwapo3054(m): 9:01am On Dec 15, 2016
adebayo201:
I am happy for you oh.

wink
thanks so much... Oluwa ni ooo
Re: How God Miraculously Got Me A Job by Anuoluwapo3054(m): 9:02am On Dec 15, 2016
olabimp:
Wow! Congratulations
thanks so much... God bless
Re: How God Miraculously Got Me A Job by Timossa(m): 9:16am On Dec 15, 2016
God be praised over your life and ours. I tap into this testimoney that God will do the best for me and family. Amen!

Gracias a Dios.

2 Likes

Re: How God Miraculously Got Me A Job by Greenrevolt(m): 10:07am On Dec 15, 2016
I commend your resolve not to be shaken
Re: How God Miraculously Got Me A Job by DaBullIT(m): 10:08am On Dec 15, 2016
God of Miracle
Re: How God Miraculously Got Me A Job by Hurlstarling: 10:10am On Dec 15, 2016
Congrats on the job. For people who are yet to have jobs, you can make do with my signature.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When You Are Too Old To Work / Graduate Analyst – IARCS Job At KPMG Nigeria-2014 / How Much Salary Do You Expect?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.