Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,960 members, 7,828,402 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Help!! My Gionee M3 Cannot Download 1mb And Above Files - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help!! My Gionee M3 Cannot Download 1mb And Above Files (1166 Views)

See Network Speed In The UK While We Celebrate Mediocre 1mb/s Over Here / My Gionee Phone Is In Guest Mode. How Do I Remove It? (FIXED) / How To Get Free 1mb,50mb,100mb,200mb On Airtel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!! My Gionee M3 Cannot Download 1mb And Above Files by LONJITARLE(m): 2:26pm On Feb 14, 2016
it use to be able to download files up to 12mb but recently 1mb files and above cannot be downloaded i use Opera mini. ucbrowser is not working.

nairalanders. what can i do
Re: Help!! My Gionee M3 Cannot Download 1mb And Above Files by IkennaBasilJR(m): 2:51pm On Feb 14, 2016
LONJITARLE:

it use to be able to download files up to 12mb
but recently 1mb files and above cannot be downloaded
i use Opera mini. ucbrowser is not working.

nairalanders. what can i do
hmmm, download the latest Uc browser or update your opera mini
Re: Help!! My Gionee M3 Cannot Download 1mb And Above Files by bongolistik(m): 4:15pm On Feb 14, 2016
Here is the latest explanation to the airtel Opera Mini stuff
http://highteknology.com/2016/02/airtel-opera-mini-data-bundle-no-longer.html
Re: Help!! My Gionee M3 Cannot Download 1mb And Above Files by LONJITARLE(m): 9:55am On Feb 19, 2016
bongolistik:
Here is the latest explanation to the airtel Opera Mini stuff
http://highteknology.com/2016/02/airtel-opera-mini-data-bundle-no-longer.html

on point! it explains everything. thanks alot.
Re: Help!! My Gionee M3 Cannot Download 1mb And Above Files by kolexepana: 12:33pm On Feb 19, 2016
Lol.. that M3 phone ehn, and those Gionee shills will be using it to compare L5
Re: Help!! My Gionee M3 Cannot Download 1mb And Above Files by godunia(m): 3:17pm On Feb 20, 2016
I guess u have upgraded to lollipop. U have the option to downgrade by downloading the stockrom ,using spflash to install it or go to settings, apps, uninstall unnecessary apps, uninstall updates and move some apps to SD. Once u create space, your download will resume.

(1) (Reply)

How To Flash HTC ONE M7 / Whatsapp solutions for blackberry users / How TO Build A Simple Smart Mirror - Naijatechguy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.