Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Its Biblically Wrong For Using The Word "Father" For Your Biological Father - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Its Biblically Wrong For Using The Word "Father" For Your Biological Father (327 Views)

Trying To Find My Nigerian Biological Father Ibrahim / What's Your Definition Of The Word "Stingy"? / Man Raped His Only Biological Daughter Because He Wanted To See If Her Vagina Is (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Its Biblically Wrong For Using The Word "Father" For Your Biological Father by dreylistick(m): 2:40pm On Feb 14, 2016
Going through the scripture during my quiet time and spirit led to the book of "Mathew 23:9" Where its written that "Do not call anyone on earth your father; for One is your father, He who is in heaven". This particular statement kills my vibe and since then I need someone that is biblically oriented to educate me further.

Your say pls.....
Re: Its Biblically Wrong For Using The Word "Father" For Your Biological Father by praxisnetworks: 2:42pm On Feb 14, 2016
dreylistick:
Going through the scripture during my quiet time and spirit led to the book of "Mathew 23:9" Where its written that "Do not call anyone on earth your father; for One is your father, He who is in heaven". This particular statement kills my vibe and since then I need someone that is biblically oriented to educate me further.
Your say pls.....
lipsrsealed

Methinks you were having a noisy time.... The portion you quoted is juxtaposed with Malachi 1:6 ..... The Lord Jesus Christ was warning the disciples against the religious leaders of the time.... Sadducees and Pharisees.... The same way people who read half Bible or none at all worship pastors today! To the extent of one allowing a young fresh gal massage the back of the Pastor in Rivers state this week...... Same way you maliciously quoted Mathew 23:9 it will be good for your destiny to quietly quote Mathew 23:1-8.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Further English / Grammer/ Vocabulary. / Solid Wood Furniture Stores Portsmouth UK / The Truth About Extraordinary Effort

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.