Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,222 members, 7,953,832 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:27 AM

I’m Proud Of Nnamdi Kanu, He’s Just Like Me — Father - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Proud Of Nnamdi Kanu, He’s Just Like Me — Father (3962 Views)

RAW TRUTH. If The Judiciary Cannot Imprison Nnamdi Kanu,he Should Be Left Alone / I’m Proud Of Ambode’s Achievements – Tinubu. / With Buhari Reactions To Nnamdi Kanu, He Is Finished(VIDEO OF BUHARI) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Proud Of Nnamdi Kanu, He’s Just Like Me — Father by Demdem(m): 8:50pm On Feb 14, 2016
IGBOPRINCE:
talking like a tout in animal zoo. The old man will live to see it coming from the land of the rising sun.

Ur god Ojukwu surrredered his Biafra eediocy and finally succk Nigeria cocck. He died a Nigerian. Who are u that u think u can resurrect an already dead rat?

1 Like

Re: I’m Proud Of Nnamdi Kanu, He’s Just Like Me — Father by Demdem(m): 8:53pm On Feb 14, 2016
TheLastIdiot:
U fool! I knew u wuld come up wit a silly response!

Another senseless response. The animal kanus arse is currently being screwed by the zoo's criminals.
Re: I’m Proud Of Nnamdi Kanu, He’s Just Like Me — Father by plaetton: 9:35pm On Feb 14, 2016
Demdem:
By the time the zoo is through with ur son, u would have gone to the great beyond. He won't even be allowed by ur graveside during ur burial. IPOB nonentities will stand for him.

Pity that you'll never have such bravery in your community.
Re: I’m Proud Of Nnamdi Kanu, He’s Just Like Me — Father by plaetton: 9:39pm On Feb 14, 2016
Demdem:

Only gullible fools think this way. They can protest all they like in their villages and enclaves. The security forces will continue to enjoy shedding their blood.

Clap for yourself.
This is the great country that shoots young protesters your children ( legitimate and illegitimate) will inherit.

Cheer on.
Re: I’m Proud Of Nnamdi Kanu, He’s Just Like Me — Father by gartamanta: 10:33pm On Feb 14, 2016
His Royal Majesty, the Eze Ikputu of Isiama, Afaraukwu Umuahia, Eze Kanu. A wealthy Royal father who backs his first son, Nnamdi Kanu 100% in what he is fighting for. That kind of loyalty is not what you see everyday, not amongst brothers, not amongst family or even ethnic groups. Eze Kanu has my respect just as much as his son. They are both prisoners of conscience
Re: I’m Proud Of Nnamdi Kanu, He’s Just Like Me — Father by Seglaw01: 11:36pm On Feb 14, 2016
TheLastIdiot:
Free Nnamdi Kanu now!!! Nzeogwu is my role model, Dimka is my hero!

Obasanjo is a goat! TY Danjuma should rot in gutter!!!

wat is dis 1 saying

sufferness no good o........sorry
Re: I’m Proud Of Nnamdi Kanu, He’s Just Like Me — Father by Sctests: 5:03am On Feb 15, 2016
Demdem:

Senseless talk. Only Biafra nonentities and riff-raffs blood currently being shed will continue to be shed till none is available again. As long as they choose not the path of peace in their protests, their death is a welkom development. It will boost our agents morale for the real war with evil boko.

The way some of you shout i just wonder. 'Kanu will be jailed!' 'Kanu will be hanged!" as if you can be bold to kill him in public with your full name and surname written on your forehead. Even people braver than you will hide themselves if called to execute kanu in public. You are just a bag of noise and hot air.

1 Like

Re: I’m Proud Of Nnamdi Kanu, He’s Just Like Me — Father by Demdem(m): 7:26am On Feb 15, 2016
plaetton:

Pity that you'll never have such bravery in your community.

U call that stupidity bravery........shame.
Even Ojukwu knew when to run away with his tail between his legs yet u lot still call him an hero. They will die for nothing.
Re: I’m Proud Of Nnamdi Kanu, He’s Just Like Me — Father by Demdem(m): 7:28am On Feb 15, 2016
plaetton:

Clap for yourself.
This is the great country that shoots young protesters your children ( legitimate and illegitimate) will inherit.

Cheer on.

Those shot are criminals. Miscreants in our midst. All over the world, especially in developing countries, they endeavour to exterminate these threat to peace in their societies. Nigeria cant be an exception.
Re: I’m Proud Of Nnamdi Kanu, He’s Just Like Me — Father by Demdem(m): 7:31am On Feb 15, 2016
[s]
Sctests:

The way some of you shout i just wonder. 'Kanu will be jailed!' 'Kanu will be hanged!" as if you can be bold to kill him in public with your full name and surname written on your forehead. Even people braver than you will hide themselves if called to execute kanu in public. You are just a bag of noise and hot air.
[/s]

Another senseless rant. u sound really frustrated. Whats my business in the direct killing of IPob cockroaches? we have gallant men of our security forces under tax payers money doing a pretty good job in that regard. why should i get involve directly? Kanu is currently being prosecuted for treason and the prosecutor is confident in his success. i share in his optimism. So far u have added no value. u are the one making the loudest noise. Deal with it, ur hero, the zoo captive is no more and no amount of protest can get him freed. grin grin
Re: I’m Proud Of Nnamdi Kanu, He’s Just Like Me — Father by plaetton: 7:33am On Feb 15, 2016
Demdem:

Those shot are criminals. Miscreants in our midst. All over the world, especially in developing countries, they endeavour to exterminate these threat to peace in their societies. Nigeria cant be an exception.

People like you, with less than human values , sadden me.
I am ashamed to be born in the same country with people who think and act like beasts.

One day, your own sons or daughters may be shot for complaining or protesting for something, anything.

You make a perfect case why humans should not share the same country with you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Proud Of Nnamdi Kanu, He’s Just Like Me — Father by Sctests: 7:37am On Feb 15, 2016
Demdem:
[s][/s]

Another senseless rant. u sound really frustrated. Whats my business in the direct killing of IPob cockroaches? we have gallant men of our security forces under tax payers money doing a pretty good job in that regard. why should i get involve directly? Kanu is currently being prosecuted for treason and the prosecutor is confident in his success. i share in his optimism. So far u have added no value. u are the one making the loudest noise. Deal with it, ur hero, the zoo captive is no more and no amount of protest can get him freed. grin grin

More noise. When you make noise people will even think you can handle a watergun properly, now you are asking me 'what is your business?'. lol.
Re: I’m Proud Of Nnamdi Kanu, He’s Just Like Me — Father by plaetton: 7:38am On Feb 15, 2016
Demdem:

Even Ojukwu knew when to run away with his tail between his legs yet u lot still call him an hero. They will die for nothing.

May you never have bravery in your DNA.
May you never protest for, nor ask for justice in your life.

I don't know your genetic stock, and I don't care, but I can tell you that any DNA stock who mocks and scorns bravery, the right to agitate, must be the very lowest quality.

You make me proud of myself, and my genetic stock.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m Proud Of Nnamdi Kanu, He’s Just Like Me — Father by Demdem(m): 7:39am On Feb 15, 2016
plaetton:

People like you, with less than human values , sadden me.
I am ashamed to be born in the same country with people who think and act like beasts.

One day, your own sons or daughters may be shot for complaining or protesting for something, anything.

You make a perfect case why humans should not share the same country with you.

Be ashamed for ur household and clan. thats none of mine business. Probably ur sons and daughters are involve in these criminal acts. u better warn them before they die for nothing. Unlike u, i abhor nonentities under the guise of protest get involve in wanton destruction, cohesive methods and intimidation which these ipob riff-raffs are known for. there is a reason why even the ibo elite do not to be associated with these criminals.
Again i reinstate that their extermination is for the public good of responsible and law abiding citizens. Good riddance.
Re: I’m Proud Of Nnamdi Kanu, He’s Just Like Me — Father by Demdem(m): 7:40am On Feb 15, 2016
plaetton:

May I never have bravery in your DNA. AMen
May I never protest for, nor ask for justice in your life. Amen

I don't know your genetic stock, and I don't care, but I can tell you that any DNA stock who mocks and scorns bravery, the right to agitate, must be the very lowest quality.

You make me proud of myself, and my genetic stock.

Again................
Demdem:

Re: I’m Proud Of Nnamdi Kanu, He’s Just Like Me — Father by Demdem(m): 7:41am On Feb 15, 2016
[s]
Sctests:

More noise. When you make noise people will even think you can handle a watergun properly, now you are asking me 'what is your business?'. lol.
[/s]

Demdem:
[s][/s]
Re: I’m Proud Of Nnamdi Kanu, He’s Just Like Me — Father by vega84(m): 7:52am On Feb 15, 2016
Demdem:
By the time the zoo is through with ur son, u would have gone to the great beyond. He won't even be allowed by ur graveside during ur burial. IPOB nonentities will stand for him.
. Ur prayer will only happen in ur family
Re: I’m Proud Of Nnamdi Kanu, He’s Just Like Me — Father by plaetton: 7:58am On Feb 15, 2016
Demdem:

Be ashamed for ur household and clan. thats none of mine business. Probably ur sons and daughters are involve in these criminal acts. u better warn them before they die for nothing. Unlike u, i abhor nonentities under the guise of protest get involve in wanton destruction, cohesive methods and intimidation which these ipob riff-raffs are known for. there is a reason why even the ibo elite do not to be associated with these criminals.
Again i reinstate that their extermination is for the public good of responsible and law abiding citizens. Good riddance.

Sorry to say, but you seem unintelligent.

The issue is not about associating with Ipob.
It's about the right to agitate, a fundamental right.

You have lived in this jugle all your life that you have no idea of the civilised norms and how the rest of the world works.

We have separatists agitators in the USA, Canada, the UK, Italy, Spain, Greece, Russia, etc.
Nigeria is no exception.

The problem which your disgraceful shallowness highlights is the fact you in Nigeria have been sooooo used to being fxxed in the ASxx, so much so that you don't even know, let alone have the genes to stand up, agitate, protest, fight for something, anything.
And it doesn't and shouldn't matter whether your protests are right, wrong, foolish or vainglorious.

The fact that you have the inalienable fundamental right to have it , IS THE ISSUE here.

Can you ever get it ?

I doubt.

This is the nonsense, the shallow thinking that the educational system of a failed state produces.

Pity.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m Proud Of Nnamdi Kanu, He’s Just Like Me — Father by aniomadei: 8:43am On Feb 15, 2016
I have asked these questions to all IPOB members but nobody has ever given me answers. I think this is an opportunity to ask his father as he claimed that his son is so intelligent. Everytime, i hear that Nnamdi Kanu is well educated, he studied abroad but i have not heard about his area of qualification or the school he attended.

1. I heard Nnamdi Kanu dropped out from UNN because of Strikes, please i will like to know the name of the school he attended in London?

2. What course or discipline did he read?

3. When did he enter the London school and when did he graduated?

4. Where has he worked after graduation or in his entire life?

Check all his biography no such information is there. Do not be fooled by london 419ers and peddlers.

I vow to join IPOB and sacrifice my life for Biafra, if i get these answers.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m Proud Of Nnamdi Kanu, He’s Just Like Me — Father by Demdem(m): 12:02pm On Feb 15, 2016
plaetton:

Sorry to say, but you seem unintelligent.

Seriously, u still sound so foolish.

The issue is not about associating with Ipob.
It's about the right to agitate, a fundamental right.

What useless fundamental right are u fighting for when u introduce violence, arson, intimidation, names calling and wanton destruction into it? Are u ok at all? I asked u why ur elites aren't associating with this miscreants, u still avnt answered that.

You have lived in this jugle all your life that you have no idea of the civilised norms and how the rest of the world works.

Show me anywhere in the world where fundamental rights was fought with these tools these miscreants are using and ever succeeded and where happy afterwards. Just one? U just open ur putrid mouth talking about rest of the world as if u really know what u are talking about.

We have separatists agitators in the USA, Canada, the UK, Italy, Spain, Greece, Russia, etc.
Nigeria is no exception.

Nigeria hasn't even started the way Russia treats her own separatists and u are already crying blue murder. Only the foolish will compare separatists of developing countries to that of developed countries. why not mention separatists in Turkey, Syria, Uzbekistan and tell me Nigeria isn't even being nice with these fools. Do u know what Russia does to chenchen separatists?
U lack knowledge.
Besides, what is the moduli operandi of these ones to the riff-raffs we have here? That some inconsequential fools chooses to forment trouble here and there doesn't suggest they should be taken serious. There is a UN charter for things like this. Are u aware that these Biafra nonsense haven't even satisfied the first condition in the charter?

[s]
The problem which your disgraceful shallowness highlights is the fact you in Nigeria have been sooooo used to being fxxed in the ASxx, so much so that you don't even know, let alone have the genes to stand up, agitate, protest, fight for something, anything. [/s]

Senseless. Back to ur papa.

And it doesn't and shouldn't matter whether your protests are right, wrong, foolish or vainglorious.

I agree with you. If u like, protest that u Av no sense, who cares but the moment u bring in violence or coercive methods in forcing people to do what they ordinarily wouldn't do then u must be exterminated. This is applicable to ipob miscreants.

The fact that you have the inalienable fundamental right to have it , IS THE ISSUE here.

And ur rights stop when mine starts. Why should I have to continue to close my shops because some eediots chooses to go on rampage?

Can you ever get it ?

U should learn more.

I doubt.

This is the nonsense, the shallow thinking that the educational system of a failed state produces.

Again, u are only pretending to be smart, a rat seems to be far smarter.

Pity.

Pity ur household instead.

Re: I’m Proud Of Nnamdi Kanu, He’s Just Like Me — Father by Demdem(m): 12:08pm On Feb 15, 2016
aniomadei:
I have asked these questions to all IPOB members but nobody has ever given me answers. I think this is an opportunity to ask his father as he claimed that his son is so intelligent. Everytime, i hear that Nnamdi Kanu is well educated, he studied abroad but i have not heard about his area of qualification or the school he attended.

1. I heard Nnamdi Kanu dropped out from UNN because of Strikes, please i will like to know the name of the school he attended in London?

2. What course or discipline did he read?

3. When did he enter the London school and when did he graduated?

4. Where has he worked after graduation or in his entire life?

Check all his biography no such information is there. Do not be fooled by london 419ers and peddlers.

I vow to join IPOB and sacrifice my life for Biafra, if i get these answers.

who get answers to the above pls.................he seems not to have a history. Propably one of those Nigerian criminals giving Nigeria a bad name out there. No one seems to know what he does for a living except this IPob stupidity. surely gullible followers are the ones spending for his existence like they did for Uwazurike massob.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Would've Resigned If I Was In Saraki's Shoes - Buhari / Uproar As Dambazzau Appoints Northerners To Heads All Agencies In Interior Minis / Niger State Govt Seeks Stiff Penalties For Rapists, Kidnappers, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.