Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,614 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

I Would've Resigned If I Was In Saraki's Shoes - Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Would've Resigned If I Was In Saraki's Shoes - Buhari (3872 Views)

Your Son, Ngige Would Have Been In Saraki's Position - Presidency Blames Igbos / Director Ojo In Saraki's Range Rover Scandal Was Promoted Above His Seniors - SR / Evidence Of Illuminati In Saraki And Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Would've Resigned If I Was In Saraki's Shoes - Buhari by metronaija: 4:50pm On Apr 09, 2016
The Chairman of Nigeria's Senate Committee of ICT and Cybercrime, Dr. Fatai Buhari has stated that he'd have resigned if he was facing trial like the Senate President Dr. Bukola Saraki.

"I hate to talk about personalities but on issues, but on this matter as a person I would have done the same thing the Prime Minister of Iceland did, I will resign from that position whether I am right or wrong” he said on Saturday in Ibadan.

Speaking on the fuel crisis, Senator Buhari opined that the country needs to hasten action to deregulate the sector. “We are in this mess because of our poor maintenance culture, if we had maintained the existing refineries in the country, we would not have relied on imported refined products for sustenance ”.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/04/i-wouldve-resigned-if-i-was-in-sarakis.html

cc: lalasticlala mynd44
Re: I Would've Resigned If I Was In Saraki's Shoes - Buhari by dulux07(m): 4:53pm On Apr 09, 2016
Resignation is an abomination to these politicians, even if they were being caught red handed. Criminals hiding under politics
Re: I Would've Resigned If I Was In Saraki's Shoes - Buhari by Ezenwammadu(m): 4:58pm On Apr 09, 2016
Mentioning resignation and Nigeria politicians is an offense against God
Re: I Would've Resigned If I Was In Saraki's Shoes - Buhari by Nebuchadnezar: 4:58pm On Apr 09, 2016
yes you're in his shoes right now because you're failing both as president and as minister of petroleum so resign if you're man enough
useless kunu drinking bastard vagabond from Daura
hopeless terrorist pedophile monkey
Thunder scatter you there Insha'Allah amin

edit

just read the news grin but am allergic to anything Buhari so the Thunder that will scatter Buhari remains valid both the Buhari of senate and the kunu drinker from Daura called mumuhamado mumuharii

13 Likes

Re: I Would've Resigned If I Was In Saraki's Shoes - Buhari by Nobody: 4:59pm On Apr 09, 2016
Mtchhwwww, I thought it was the main buhari
Re: I Would've Resigned If I Was In Saraki's Shoes - Buhari by sluk(m): 5:00pm On Apr 09, 2016
Nigerian leaders are not honourable.
Re: I Would've Resigned If I Was In Saraki's Shoes - Buhari by donatusdesmond: 5:00pm On Apr 09, 2016
Sharap idi*t
Re: I Would've Resigned If I Was In Saraki's Shoes - Buhari by LionInZion: 5:01pm On Apr 09, 2016
Nebuchadnezar:
yes you're in his shoes right now because you're failing both as president and as minister of petroleum so resign if you're man enough
You didn't read the post, did you?

3 Likes

Re: I Would've Resigned If I Was In Saraki's Shoes - Buhari by Pheals(f): 5:03pm On Apr 09, 2016

so we have got many buhari

Re: I Would've Resigned If I Was In Saraki's Shoes - Buhari by babyfaceafrica: 5:03pm On Apr 09, 2016
Deceptive journalism
Re: I Would've Resigned If I Was In Saraki's Shoes - Buhari by DMerciful(m): 5:04pm On Apr 09, 2016
Tell Bubu to resign as well....he forged his certificate..sychophants.
Re: I Would've Resigned If I Was In Saraki's Shoes - Buhari by DaVinci24(m): 5:04pm On Apr 09, 2016
Okay ...
Then get into his shoes and resign. Afterall na d same shoe size ina get. Wicked pipo.
Re: I Would've Resigned If I Was In Saraki's Shoes - Buhari by babyfaceafrica: 5:04pm On Apr 09, 2016
Nebuchadnezar:
you can't just read!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: I Would've Resigned If I Was In Saraki's Shoes - Buhari by Nebuchadnezar: 5:05pm On Apr 09, 2016
[s]
LionInZion:
You didn't read the post, did you?
[/shatap
Re: I Would've Resigned If I Was In Saraki's Shoes - Buhari by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:07pm On Apr 09, 2016
Nebuchadnezar:
Bloodykiller, this is how you disgrace yourself because you won't read. The Buhari here is not Mr. President, but a legislator.

2 Likes

Re: I Would've Resigned If I Was In Saraki's Shoes - Buhari by Danmas: 5:08pm On Apr 09, 2016
Typical Nigerian news paper, misleading headline just to get attention… Buhari or Senator F buhari
Re: I Would've Resigned If I Was In Saraki's Shoes - Buhari by Nebuchadnezar: 5:09pm On Apr 09, 2016
[s]
OrlandoOwoh:

Bloodykiller, this is how you disgrace yourself because you won't read. The Buhari here is not Mr. President, but a legislator.
[/s]
shatap there he should set the example by retiring his dead self before looking for saraki to retire.
Thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin

edit

grin actually am wrong didn't read it though

2 Likes

Re: I Would've Resigned If I Was In Saraki's Shoes - Buhari by Nobody: 5:10pm On Apr 09, 2016
I guess you are not referring to PMB, because his not the one advising saraki.
Nebuchadnezar:

1 Like

Re: I Would've Resigned If I Was In Saraki's Shoes - Buhari by timiekay: 5:10pm On Apr 09, 2016
Nebuchadnezar:

Oga,
Can't you just read this before making a comment.
Stop reading only the headlines.
The person talking here is not PMB but a Senator named Buhari.

1 Like

Re: I Would've Resigned If I Was In Saraki's Shoes - Buhari by mankan2k7(m): 5:11pm On Apr 09, 2016
Why can't u just direct this to bubu to resign now.

No fuel

No light

No portable water

No good road

Flagrant disobedience to court orders

Intimidation of opposition

Unlawful arrest and detention

Economy woes

Reneging on your campaign promises

.......and lots more

We are tire of bubu leadership style, pls for God's sake bubu shd resign so that we can move forward

1 Like

Re: I Would've Resigned If I Was In Saraki's Shoes - Buhari by Nebuchadnezar: 5:11pm On Apr 09, 2016
Havy:
I guess you are not referring to PMB, because his not the one advising saraki.
i just hate the name Buhari that i didn't care to read

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Would've Resigned If I Was In Saraki's Shoes - Buhari by egalitarian78: 5:12pm On Apr 09, 2016
Nebuchadnezar:
I understand ur passion against d President just like me but am also sure u never read d topic. Senator Buhari not d PMB is being talked about.

1 Like

Re: I Would've Resigned If I Was In Saraki's Shoes - Buhari by Nebuchadnezar: 5:12pm On Apr 09, 2016
timiekay:

Oga,
Can't you just read this before making a comment.
Stop reading only the headlines.
The person talking here is not PMB but a Senator named Buhari.

ok my bad but am allergic to anything Buhari

that Buhari senator must die for saying this

1 Like

Re: I Would've Resigned If I Was In Saraki's Shoes - Buhari by Nebuchadnezar: 5:14pm On Apr 09, 2016
egalitarian78:
I understand ur passion against d President just like me but am also sure u never read d topic. Senator Buhari not d PMB is being talked about.
ok grin

1 Like

Re: I Would've Resigned If I Was In Saraki's Shoes - Buhari by Sunky200: 5:18pm On Apr 09, 2016
it's easier said than done. 90% of those polithiefians will do exactly what saraki is doing

too bad, the shame is not on the senate president alone but on the whole house and nigeria at large
Re: I Would've Resigned If I Was In Saraki's Shoes - Buhari by Beremx(f): 5:18pm On Apr 09, 2016
Nebuchadnezar:
ok grin
Is your father still a Buhari fan? gwa m eziokwu.
Re: I Would've Resigned If I Was In Saraki's Shoes - Buhari by jtwest(m): 5:20pm On Apr 09, 2016
Magical act of deception @ op, u must hav gotten ur inspiration from oshogo weed! But u sabi market ur topic sha, thumbs up/down.
Re: I Would've Resigned If I Was In Saraki's Shoes - Buhari by Sunky200: 5:23pm On Apr 09, 2016
Nebuchadnezar:

edit

just read the news grin but am allergic to anything Buhari so the Thunder that will scatter Buhari remains valid both the Buhari of senate and the kunu drinker from Daura called mumuhamado mumuharii

cultivate a good reading habit my friend
Re: I Would've Resigned If I Was In Saraki's Shoes - Buhari by omenka(m): 5:24pm On Apr 09, 2016
Nebuchadnezar:
Typical PDP supporter. They won't spare a second to read, all they do is look at the topic, rush to comment so they could get likes from their co-haters, and then scramble on to the next thread to do an encore.

These are the kind that populate 2go and have taken over the politics board of Nairaland.

What a shame.

3 Likes

Re: I Would've Resigned If I Was In Saraki's Shoes - Buhari by Nebuchadnezar: 5:27pm On Apr 09, 2016
[s]
omenka:
Typical PDP supporter. They won't spare a second to read, all they do is look at the topic, rush to comment so they could get likes from their co-haters, and then scramble on to the next thread to do an encore.

These are the kind that populate 2go and have taken over the politics board of Nairaland.

What a shame.
[/s]
Typical apc supporter ozu nwulu anwu they won't know that I am allergic to anything Buhari so the Thunder that will scatter Buhari remains constant and valid
die Buhari die die die die die die die die Insha'Allah amin die die die Insha'Allah amin die by bomb Insha'Allah amin

4 Likes

Re: I Would've Resigned If I Was In Saraki's Shoes - Buhari by Nebuchadnezar: 5:28pm On Apr 09, 2016
Sunky200:

cultivate a good reading habit my friend
learn to mind your business buddy cool

1 Like

Re: I Would've Resigned If I Was In Saraki's Shoes - Buhari by DaBullIT(m): 5:29pm On Apr 09, 2016
Sooner or later , MOBS , very angry ones will lynch Saraki if the Government can't handle him

And when coming to their hometown becomes an abomination for politicians , their memories will reset to default

Maybe then they'll remember the masses

(1) (2) (Reply)

IGBO DENIAL! A Letter To The South East Igbos / Apostle Omotosho Tope Releases Shocking Prophecy About Nigeria, Buhari, Others / Breaking: Confusion Over Who Presides At NJC Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.