Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Valentine: Femi Adebayo Surprises LASTMA Officials With Gifts(photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Valentine: Femi Adebayo Surprises LASTMA Officials With Gifts(photos) (44876 Views)

Dr. Kelly Sampa Birthday Cake And Expensive Gifts (Photos, Video) / Photo Of Femi Adebayo And HisWife, Aduke / Femi Adebayo And His Wife Step Out For Jumah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Valentine: Femi Adebayo Surprises LASTMA Officials With Gifts(photos) by luckyikhide(m): 4:52pm On Feb 14, 2016
MY FATHER'S ADVICE TO ME WHEN I WAS SEARCHING FOR A WIFE... WOW By Jerry John Rawlings The Former Ghana President My son, I will be very raw and sincere with you. Do not worry about the size of a woman buttock or breast but worry about the size of her heart and brain. Worry about the size of her love and endurance. Because after 5 or 10 years, it will not be about the breast or buttock. As you can see, your mum now has a flat chest and almost flat buttock but we still live together happily, I still love her and she still love me. Be careful of a woman that loves money. I mean the woman that talks ‘every time’ about her hair, cloths, shoes, bags panties and make-ups. Marriage is not all about these things. Without make-up, cloths, shoes and panties a good marriage will still stand but without love, no marriage can stand. When I got married to your mum, I didn’t have a car or house of my own. I was not even educated. But I had dreams and she appreciate and support me. Any woman that does not support your dream is not worth thinking-a- minute about. There are women that will see your dreams better than you, you are lucky if you find one, My son, open your ears very well, there is a kind of woman you should avoid, do not make a mistake to marry this kind of woman or you will regret it. I mean a woman that always has bad things to say about everyone. If you see this kind of woman, run away. One of the worst kind of woman you can marry is the one that complains about everything. If you buy this, she says you should have bought that, if you do this, she said you should have done that. Please stay away! Most women enjoy talking but the one who talks for two hours and listen for two minutes is a potential ‘bomb’. Be wise Be very careful of a pretending partner. A pretending woman is not hard to know. She will always know everything about everything, she will be careful. Just close your eyes and open your heart and you will see! No woman is perfect. If you see a woman who believes in your dream , who respects you who is committed and who is not all about herself alone then don’t let her go. But remember, you must not be a wayward man. I have trained you! If you find a good woman but you are a bad man, you wont have a good marriage! I won’t pick a wife for you but I have given you my advice. When you find her, bring her for my blessings. May you find a woman that will increase you not decrease you..

3 Likes

Re: Valentine: Femi Adebayo Surprises LASTMA Officials With Gifts(photos) by Lexusgs430: 4:53pm On Feb 14, 2016
Future Bribe, incase he commits traffic offence!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Valentine: Femi Adebayo Surprises LASTMA Officials With Gifts(photos) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Feb 14, 2016
gungab:
but code of conduct ethics forbid public servant to collect gift from member of the public.
just saying tho

Well true but this is a special occasion usually it's because to avoid special treatment but then again the gift policy should also be applied in this manner too.

1 Like

Re: Valentine: Femi Adebayo Surprises LASTMA Officials With Gifts(photos) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Feb 14, 2016
Whao
Re: Valentine: Femi Adebayo Surprises LASTMA Officials With Gifts(photos) by lollystiver(m): 4:54pm On Feb 14, 2016
the lastman be like na now i just start work grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Valentine: Femi Adebayo Surprises LASTMA Officials With Gifts(photos) by gungab(m): 4:54pm On Feb 14, 2016
pcguru1:

Well true but this is a special occasion usually it's because to avoid special treatment but then again the gift policy should also be applied in this manner too.
if you say so, same applied to pmb that collected armoured Jeep .just saying tho
Re: Valentine: Femi Adebayo Surprises LASTMA Officials With Gifts(photos) by missKiffy(f): 4:54pm On Feb 14, 2016
Now this is how valentine shld be celebrated
Re: Valentine: Femi Adebayo Surprises LASTMA Officials With Gifts(photos) by wristbangle: 4:56pm On Feb 14, 2016
MISSNORA:
Nobody to surprise me!!!

The IPHONE 12 whey I give no reach u? undecided
Re: Valentine: Femi Adebayo Surprises LASTMA Officials With Gifts(photos) by wristbangle: 4:56pm On Feb 14, 2016
MISSNORA:
Nobody to surprise me!!!

The IPHONE 12 whey I give u no reach u? undecided
Re: Valentine: Femi Adebayo Surprises LASTMA Officials With Gifts(photos) by nnokwa042(m): 4:57pm On Feb 14, 2016
The day I watched this guy in English movie I shout na only hup hup he dey talk since then dem no call him again I wan go hup I wan heat grin
Re: Valentine: Femi Adebayo Surprises LASTMA Officials With Gifts(photos) by babamajor: 4:57pm On Feb 14, 2016
Eyaa sorry o, but if u dont mind send ur acct details to babamajor2014@gmail.com nd u get a small gift tomoro

Girlfriend i no get,

Fuckmate i no get,

Val gift i no get,

And the most worrying of all
garri i no get[/quote]
Re: Valentine: Femi Adebayo Surprises LASTMA Officials With Gifts(photos) by Irore: 5:11pm On Feb 14, 2016
Re: Valentine: Femi Adebayo Surprises LASTMA Officials With Gifts(photos) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Feb 14, 2016
EreluY:

"Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of god". Just keep suffering and eternal hope will be all yours.
shocked
Re: Valentine: Femi Adebayo Surprises LASTMA Officials With Gifts(photos) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Feb 14, 2016
hungryboy:
So na so this valentine wan take pass,

Girlfriend i no get,

Fuckmate i no get,

Val gift i no get,

garri i no get
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Valentine: Femi Adebayo Surprises LASTMA Officials With Gifts(photos) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Feb 14, 2016
Re: Valentine: Femi Adebayo Surprises LASTMA Officials With Gifts(photos) by yommyss01: 5:47pm On Feb 14, 2016
He gave it out randomly and took pictures. What about giving secretly?
Re: Valentine: Femi Adebayo Surprises LASTMA Officials With Gifts(photos) by oceanp(f): 5:51pm On Feb 14, 2016
I go like be like am when I grow up sha
Re: Valentine: Femi Adebayo Surprises LASTMA Officials With Gifts(photos) by elegushichilling: 6:00pm On Feb 14, 2016
luckyikhide:
MY FATHER'S ADVICE TO ME WHEN I WAS
SEARCHING FOR A WIFE... WOW
By Jerry John Rawlings The Former Ghana
President
My son, I will be very raw and sincere with you.
Do not worry about the size of a woman buttock
or breast but worry about the size of her heart
and brain. Worry about the size of her love and
endurance. Because after 5 or 10 years, it will
not
be about the breast or buttock.
As you can see, your mum now has a flat chest
and almost flat buttock but we still live together
happily, I still love her and she still love me.
Be careful of a woman that loves money. I
mean
the woman that talks ‘every time’ about her
hair,
cloths, shoes, bags panties and make-ups.
Marriage is not all about these things. Without
make-up, cloths, shoes and panties a good
marriage will still stand but without love, no
marriage can stand.
When I got married to your mum, I didn’t have
a
car or house of my own. I was not even
educated. But I had dreams and she appreciate
and support me. Any woman that does not
support your dream is not worth thinking-a-
minute about. There are women that will see
your
dreams better than you, you are lucky if you
find
one,
My son, open your ears very well, there is a kind
of woman you should avoid, do not make a
mistake to marry this kind of woman or you will
regret it. I mean a woman that always has bad
things to say about everyone. If you see this
kind
of woman, run away.
One of the worst kind of woman you can marry
is
the one that complains about everything. If you
buy this, she says you should have bought that,
if
you do this, she said you should have done
that.
Please stay away!
Most women enjoy talking but the one who talks
for two hours and listen for two minutes is a
potential ‘bomb’. Be wise
Be very careful of a pretending partner. A
pretending woman is not hard to know. She will
always know everything about everything, she
will
be careful. Just close your eyes and open your
heart and you will see!
No woman is perfect. If you see a woman who
believes in your dream , who respects you who
is
committed and who is not all about herself
alone
then don’t let her go.
But remember, you must not be a wayward
man.
I have trained you!
If you find a good woman but you are a bad
man,
you wont have a good marriage!
I won’t pick a wife for you but I have given you
my advice. When you find her, bring her for my
blessings.
May you find a woman that will increase you not
decrease you..

I only pity d people who chose wrongly by their own fault or in absence of any reasonable advice. May Baba God show u a way out of ur strugles.
Re: Valentine: Femi Adebayo Surprises LASTMA Officials With Gifts(photos) by nafmeed(f): 6:23pm On Feb 14, 2016
Just passing by
Re: Valentine: Femi Adebayo Surprises LASTMA Officials With Gifts(photos) by kingGoldust(m): 6:24pm On Feb 14, 2016
Good thinking
Re: Valentine: Femi Adebayo Surprises LASTMA Officials With Gifts(photos) by damyzino(m): 6:30pm On Feb 14, 2016
Aromas:

Keep calm bro! We shall celebrate with you soonest and your testimonies shall be
Thank God am married

Range-Rover Spot 2017 model is my val gift from my legal hustling.
In Sha Allah it shall be possible 4 me n u grin

love ur courage.....still a student but mah hustle must pay before next year insha Allah grin

1 Like

Re: Valentine: Femi Adebayo Surprises LASTMA Officials With Gifts(photos) by Aromas: 6:33pm On Feb 14, 2016
damyzino:

love ur courage.....still a student but mah hustle must pay before next year insha Allah grin
Ko mata being a student me self still dey school. Noting dey happen dis year is gonna be From Glory to Glory Owo ni koko Egbon
Re: Valentine: Femi Adebayo Surprises LASTMA Officials With Gifts(photos) by Aromas: 6:34pm On Feb 14, 2016
nafmeed:
Just passing by
And keep going grin
Re: Valentine: Femi Adebayo Surprises LASTMA Officials With Gifts(photos) by MISSNORA(f): 6:34pm On Feb 14, 2016
wristbangle:

The IPHONE 12 whey I give u no reach u? undecided
lol 12?Are u from the future?
Re: Valentine: Femi Adebayo Surprises LASTMA Officials With Gifts(photos) by Saladin25(m): 6:51pm On Feb 14, 2016
IYANGBALI:
Seun and lalasticlala no dey do dat kind thing, na only ban dem sabi.

Make una come see una junior for school dey do better thing tongue
Don't mind them. Na so they ban me for 1hr today without no genuine reason grin
IYANGBALI:

Don't mind them. Na so they ban me for 1hr today without no genuine reason
Re: Valentine: Femi Adebayo Surprises LASTMA Officials With Gifts(photos) by IYANGBALI: 6:54pm On Feb 14, 2016
Saladin25:

Don't mind them. Na so they ban me for 1hr today without no genuine reason grin
Don't mind them. Na so they ban me for 1hr today without no genuine reason
dont worry one day we shall overthrow seun and take over nairaland from him,na dat time all of us go deal with lalasticlala and co,dem go tey for nairaland prison pass us
Re: Valentine: Femi Adebayo Surprises LASTMA Officials With Gifts(photos) by rtmjohn: 7:05pm On Feb 14, 2016
hungryboy:

Girlfriend i no get,
Fuckmate i no get,

Val gift i no get,

And the most worrying of all garri i no get
But you get money to pay for mb
Re: Valentine: Femi Adebayo Surprises LASTMA Officials With Gifts(photos) by blkmum700: 7:07pm On Feb 14, 2016
hungryboy:

Girlfriend i no get,

Fuckmate i no get,

Val gift i no get,

garri i no get

Omo me de vex as i de right now,i de hope on one girl she don fu,,ck up,the one way sure pass anybody for dis life,surprise me today,she don follow another guy go,i'm fu...ck.ing angry right now,way i don take three 100m Tram down,i must enter ikeja dis night.
Re: Valentine: Femi Adebayo Surprises LASTMA Officials With Gifts(photos) by Jhayeahsam01(m): 7:11pm On Feb 14, 2016
hungryboy:

Girlfriend i no get,
Fuckmate i no get,

Val gift i no get,

And the most worrying of all garri i no get

if you have Jesus, you have it all
Re: Valentine: Femi Adebayo Surprises LASTMA Officials With Gifts(photos) by refiner(f): 7:21pm On Feb 14, 2016
IYANGBALI:

did got me lol!....funny u!
Re: Valentine: Femi Adebayo Surprises LASTMA Officials With Gifts(photos) by 4tune490(m): 7:44pm On Feb 14, 2016
Don't worry Broda life na turn by turn. Yours is on the way.
hungryboy:

Girlfriend i no get,

Fuckmate i no get,

Val gift i no get,

garri i no get

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

COZA Rape: Busola Dakolo Files Complaint Against Biodun Fatoyinbo / Bobrisky Shows Off The Foodstuffs He Got This Month (Video) / Mercy Johnson’s Husband-to-be Prince Odianosen Okojie Finally Speaks!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.