Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,590 members, 7,770,550 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:34 AM

Photo Of Femi Adebayo And HisWife, Aduke - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of Femi Adebayo And HisWife, Aduke (34650 Views)

Femi Adebayo And Wife At The Naming Of Their Son (photo) / Femi Adebayo And Wife Welcome A Son. His Father Reacts (Photos) / Actor Femi Adebayo And His Beautiful Wife In Adorable Selfie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of Femi Adebayo And HisWife, Aduke by praizblog: 6:41am On Aug 07, 2017
Famous nollywood actor Femi Adebayo shares beautiful photo of him and his pretty wife Aduke Cute.

He wrote :
ADUKE AND I ARE SAYING HAPPY SUNDAY TO YOU ALL.
#Femiadebayo
#jelili

Wow cute couple ...

Source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/08/see-this-cute-photo-of-femi-adebayo-and.html?m=0

8 Likes

Re: Photo Of Femi Adebayo And HisWife, Aduke by emaxjey(m): 6:45am On Aug 07, 2017
okay continue....after 1 wife b4 con become :-Xokay continue....after 1 wife b4 con become
..well I no blame u..nah doz ladies I blame....if I be woman...I no fit share my husband with another woman under d same roof....never....kudos to all 2nd and 3rd wifes out there...in well-done....

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo Of Femi Adebayo And HisWife, Aduke by madridguy(m): 6:49am On Aug 07, 2017
Seen.
Re: Photo Of Femi Adebayo And HisWife, Aduke by Shol3(f): 8:41am On Aug 07, 2017
Cute kiss
Re: Photo Of Femi Adebayo And HisWife, Aduke by managersam: 8:43am On Aug 07, 2017
emaxjey:
okay continue....after 1 wife b4 con become :-Xokay continue....after 1 wife b4 con become
..well I no blame u..nah doz ladies I blame....if I be woman...I no fit share my husband with another woman under d same roof....never....kudos to all 2nd and 3rd wifes out there...in well-done....

Are they your sisters?

16 Likes

Re: Photo Of Femi Adebayo And HisWife, Aduke by Zizicardo(f): 8:44am On Aug 07, 2017
Nice
Re: Photo Of Femi Adebayo And HisWife, Aduke by Horlawale1(m): 8:44am On Aug 07, 2017
Cool
Re: Photo Of Femi Adebayo And HisWife, Aduke by muller101(m): 8:44am On Aug 07, 2017
C.U.T.E. causing unnecessary trouble everywhere

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Femi Adebayo And HisWife, Aduke by Shortyy(f): 8:44am On Aug 07, 2017
Wow. The wife is so beautiful

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Femi Adebayo And HisWife, Aduke by peterswagg(m): 8:45am On Aug 07, 2017
emaxjey:
what exactly do you want to say. Do you understand what you wrote.

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo Of Femi Adebayo And HisWife, Aduke by Fisayo1212: 8:45am On Aug 07, 2017
They are both looking gud together
Re: Photo Of Femi Adebayo And HisWife, Aduke by keepingmum: 8:47am On Aug 07, 2017
Pregnancy nose

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Femi Adebayo And HisWife, Aduke by KingLennon(m): 8:47am On Aug 07, 2017
They look qud toqether...
Re: Photo Of Femi Adebayo And HisWife, Aduke by speezyWears: 8:47am On Aug 07, 2017
fhj,
Re: Photo Of Femi Adebayo And HisWife, Aduke by jonathan111: 8:48am On Aug 07, 2017
See as he be self
Re: Photo Of Femi Adebayo And HisWife, Aduke by amosyanyan(m): 8:49am On Aug 07, 2017
Lol
Re: Photo Of Femi Adebayo And HisWife, Aduke by Mresmod(m): 8:49am On Aug 07, 2017
praizblog:
Famous nollywood actor Femi Adebayo shares beautiful photo of him and his pretty wife Aduke Cute.

[img]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-qH0sJyqCo8k/WYf6LVW_E_I/AAAAAAAAchY/owAgxjuMFDQfAXTTpIyG0
#Femiadebayo
#jelili

Wow cute couple ... And so?

Source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/08/see-this-cute-photo-of-femi-adebayo-and.html?m=0

Re: Photo Of Femi Adebayo And HisWife, Aduke by elchymo: 8:50am On Aug 07, 2017
No be tomorrow we go come dey hear say one of you dey pursue woman, or the other one say she no go fit dey submissive to the other if being breadwinner... undecided undecided undecided
Re: Photo Of Femi Adebayo And HisWife, Aduke by OVA200(m): 8:50am On Aug 07, 2017
Slay on my able actor.

But I so much hate polygamy it is a cheat on woman's part.
Re: Photo Of Femi Adebayo And HisWife, Aduke by speezyWears: 8:50am On Aug 07, 2017
Why did I book this space sef?

Who wants? undecided
Re: Photo Of Femi Adebayo And HisWife, Aduke by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:52am On Aug 07, 2017
why are this yellowbar demons trying to reap where they did nyo sow every dick tom and harry from Yoruba movie is claiming nollywood star , where are them when we were building nollywood , they always like to take credit on something they contribute absolutely nothing, grin abeg who is this guy
Re: Photo Of Femi Adebayo And HisWife, Aduke by Nobody: 8:53am On Aug 07, 2017
emaxjey:
God bless you! grin I can't share my man, never! I prefer to remain single forever than share my man.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Femi Adebayo And HisWife, Aduke by gosmoney(m): 8:53am On Aug 07, 2017
I tied o grin
Re: Photo Of Femi Adebayo And HisWife, Aduke by miraycool(m): 8:55am On Aug 07, 2017
Comment yes on the video If you can do this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnMCdxnj_Y0
Re: Photo Of Femi Adebayo And HisWife, Aduke by Mercy99: 8:55am On Aug 07, 2017
So beautiful!
Re: Photo Of Femi Adebayo And HisWife, Aduke by itiswellandwell: 8:56am On Aug 07, 2017
Nice one.

Check my signature for ongoing promo of our full capacity powerbank. Dont miss out!!
Re: Photo Of Femi Adebayo And HisWife, Aduke by Naijaguy12345(m): 8:57am On Aug 07, 2017
Nice, photos everywhere

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Femi Adebayo And HisWife, Aduke by officialJP(m): 8:58am On Aug 07, 2017
I need a record label am a Gospel artists pls help
Re: Photo Of Femi Adebayo And HisWife, Aduke by okonja(m): 8:58am On Aug 07, 2017
emaxjey:
..well I no blame u..nah doz ladies I blame....if I be woman...I no fit share my husband with another woman under d same roof....never....kudos to all 2nd and 3rd wifes (wives) out there...in well-done....

Wetin this one dey talk now? undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Banky W Celebrates Adesua Etomi On Her 30th Birthday: ‘You Were Worth The Wait’ / Mr Eazi And His Girlfriend Rock "Accra To Lagos" Cap / Pete Edochie On A Movie Location As A Bishop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.