Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,370 members, 7,829,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! - Jobs/Vacancies (121) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (556830 Views)

FCSC 2016 Recruitment: FCSC Releases Batch A List For Interview! / Erisco Foods Limited 2016 Recruitment (97 Positions) / Nigerian AirForce 2016 Recruitment Interview Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Sam0(m): 12:39pm On May 02, 2016
[quote author=Sawler post=45213199] PLS WHEN IS THE DAY FOR KWARA FOR PEOPLE IN KADUNA CENTRE [/quote
kwara is on 7th Saturday.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by sirgbeja(m): 12:45pm On May 02, 2016
Any news from Ipetu Ijesa what kind of test did they carry out
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Olalekan27: 12:47pm On May 02, 2016
dammyllare:
Guys,stop lying...dssc took 8 last year per state
The worst of all screening is today own
Right now...Ekiti State is still at the 227 wing in ilorin yet to be attended to at 8pm
This is bad and they said they will still attend to us
please when is Kwara date at ilorin
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by mikedimeji(m): 12:50pm On May 02, 2016
From ilorin

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Lixa1(f): 1:11pm On May 02, 2016
Oyemayor:
pls anybody with information from ipetu ijesa? my screening was yesterday but I couldn't make it there. I don't know if they can still do it for candidate that missed their screening.

Re screening for those who missed their screening date is on the 10th of May
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Olalekan27: 1:21pm On May 02, 2016
mikedimeji:
From ilorin
God bless you
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Femsmart(m): 1:22pm On May 02, 2016
mikedimeji:
From ilorin

Please do you see anything like list of names for candidates in each state? Mine is Oyo state.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by obbasiasa(m): 1:27pm On May 02, 2016
stevoskyj:

After inputing my applicant number ddnt know their reasons for the irregular registration thou they claim to have registered me manually after checking all my credentials and that i can go for the test when shortlisted. I study Civil Engr and registered as Building Tech.
was ur name included in the shortlisted names for the screening
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Nwanna2588: 1:30pm On May 02, 2016
viqueta:
please those in lagos center if you have done your screening, kindly furnish us with details of how it went....please

Finished mine today. It was much ado about nothing. They only perused through my credentials and confirmed if they were in tandem with what I uploaded.
measurements of height was first taken and then the credentials screening.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by MosesIgb(m): 1:31pm On May 02, 2016
Co GEOGRAPHERS and Other GEOSPATIAL SCIENTIST, that applied under Radar Engineering have any of you been screened. Pls I hope none was screened out and what's the update.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Nobody: 1:34pm On May 02, 2016
cindybabs:

6.50am officially. Our heights were checked and flat foot examination. For the guys you remove your shirts/ singlet and fold your trousers. When it gets to your turn for your certificates to be screened, you bring it out and they check everything thoroughly. After that if you are recommended or not you will see the officer write it. Nothing like dropping photocopies of anything. Wish you all good luck and see most of you in KD.
Thanks ur sweet
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by uppa(m): 1:40pm On May 02, 2016
mimzy007:
from what I see here, the process is not exactly the same, here in kaduna nobody was stripped. Just documents and height check. So ask someone from your center for all that.
ok thanks, I tot your center was lagos
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by saxoholic1(m): 1:47pm On May 02, 2016
Valmesk:
Live from Portharcourt Airforce Base-All Northern and South Western state candidates with Edo,Enugu and Ebonyi screens today being Sunday.
Imo- monday

Cross Rivers and delta- tuesday

Akwa Ibom and bayelsa- wednesday

Rivers-thursday

Anambra and Abia- friday
Come with original and two duplicates of each of your credentials and certification,you must attach a countersigned passport of the local government chairman or secretary that signed ur LGA attestation form.

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by kellyboo: 2:03pm On May 02, 2016
ellawify:
Pls my dear mimzy, what do u think I should do? I didn't know married folks aren't taken and I went ahead to reveal my marital status... I should av lied u know, now I don't know if I should go for d screening or am I already disqualified? Help a sistepr plssss.

My dear pls never u deny ur marital status..it doesn't worth it. Just leave everything to God and see his power..go for the screening

Warm regards

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by temple1234: 2:05pm On May 02, 2016
NICENEDU29:

Although I am based in Lagos and am there now, but I can help u because I know Enugu very well. Now when u board a bus from Asaba or Awka to Enugu, drop at their final bus stop at Old park or Holy Ghost. When u get there, board another bus (town service bus - usually N70 or at most N100) going to Emene or Ekeobi n'agu. But tell the driver or the conductor to drop u at Air Force junction (before Abakpa junction). Once u drop there, u will see the gate by the road side. It is very close, in fact almost opposite to the popular 82 Division, Enugu that u usually hear of.
Good Luck to u.

Its not so ooo, please that one is not the 305 flying training school ooo. Please the 305 flying training school is in Emene jst immediately after ANAMMCO and immediately before Akanu Ibiam Intl. Airport. Enter that Emene bus there, tel the conductor that u will stop at Airforce Base (the one immediately after ANAMMCO) and they will stop u at exactly the gate of the 305 Flying Training Base.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Nobody: 2:37pm On May 02, 2016
Valmesk:
Live from Portharcourt Airforce Base-All Northern and South Western state candidates with Edo,Enugu and Ebonyi screens today being Sunday.
Imo- monday

Cross Rivers and delta- tuesday

Akwa Ibom and bayelsa- wednesday

Rivers-thursday

Anambra and Abia- friday
Come with original and two duplicates of each of your credentials and certification,you must attach a countersigned passport of the local government chairman or secretary that signed ur LGA attestation form.

hello bro, are u rivers? I'm and will be going on Thursday , so I'm supposed to take all my passports for my sec. To sign? How many passports is he to sign? Just 1?
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by chidex28: 3:05pm On May 02, 2016
Pls who knows if there will be a day of grace for applicants that missed der states screening for Portharcourt Centre. Tnx
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by apheyz(m): 3:05pm On May 02, 2016
have a question for anybody nice enough to help me with a reply, my centre is portharcourt, I av missed the kwara screening which held yesterday (sunday). now my question is this, is there a day set aside for those that missed their original screening date at the portharcout center? also, did dey disqualify candidates because of inconsistencies in their LGA attestation forms? because my l.g chairman is very skeptical about giving me his passport, I want to be sure if the offices in the portharcout centre laid any serious emphasis on the L.GA attestation of a thing, currently I am in kwara state, I want to know if I should just sit tight and save my transport fare or embark on the journey to portharcout. reason why I never chose ilorin centre was that I was meant to be in owerri on 30th, but something came up and I couldnt make it.

thanks in advance for your reply
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by powerbike: 3:14pm On May 02, 2016
Nwanna2588:

Finished mine today. It was much ado about nothing. They only perused through my credentials and confirmed if they were in tandem with what I uploaded.
measurements of height was first taken and then the credentials screening.
Please wat tym did the screening exercise begin in Lagos?
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by saxoholic1(m): 3:31pm On May 02, 2016
those that have been screened in PORT HARCOURT.. please tell me what exactly they checked...did they ask for the LGA attestation or just certificates? thanks
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Jemc(m): 3:46pm On May 02, 2016
apheyz:
have a question for anybody nice enough to help me with a reply, my centre is portharcourt, I av missed the kwara screening which held yesterday (sunday). now my question is this, is there a day set aside for those that missed their original screening date at the portharcout center? also, did dey disqualify candidates because of inconsistencies in their LGA attestation forms? because my l.g chairman is very skeptical about giving me his passport, I want to be sure if the offices in the portharcout centre laid any serious emphasis on the L.GA attestation of a thing, currently I am in kwara state, I want to know if I should just sit tight and save my transport fare or embark on the journey to portharcout. reason why I never chose ilorin centre was that I was meant to be in owerri on 30th, but something came up and I couldnt make it.

thanks in advance for your reply

Just make sure you go with everything needed. They will screen you on 10th, but with out those things, they will NQ your remarks column
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by cindybabs(f): 3:51pm On May 02, 2016
NNAMERE:

Please what is the fate of people that has flat foot? What effect do flat foot has in the training at Kaduna?

I don't see them being taken. The military is very sensitive to that issue but above all,with God all things are possible.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by fedasun: 3:55pm On May 02, 2016
pls when is screening for kwara state in kaduna centre. its kinda urgent... assist a brother out here
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by cindybabs(f): 3:59pm On May 02, 2016
saxoholic1:
those that have been screened in PORT HARCOURT.. please tell me what exactly they checked...did they ask for the LGA attestation or just certificates? thanks
They asked for all the online stuffs which includes all the attestation forms with attestation of good character. Pls note,no passport was asked for,no photocopy was demanded,just your birth certificate, educational certificates and consent forms. Good luck.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Oyemayor: 4:04pm On May 02, 2016
Lixa1:

Re screening for those who missed their screening date is on the 10th of May
thanks for the information. pls av u done urs
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by viqueta(m): 4:04pm On May 02, 2016
please for those of us that made mistakes while filling the form like wrong height and age and even course of study abeg any hope for us?
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Davexx(m): 4:05pm On May 02, 2016
Bro or whatever you are: av done my screening, I hope you have too, and I still staand to tell you that you might not be better than the dwarfs you saw at the center, the dwarfs you are making fun of
ChrisAlpha:
Who Is Talking About Being Better Or Not? I Just State The Military Criteria Here.. Don't Take It Personal Unless U Don't Meet The Physical Requirements grin
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by chibueze14: 4:08pm On May 02, 2016
Hi guyz, pls anyone who have been screened st lagos centre shd update me o. How is d process like? Pls someone shd as well help me with past questions and current affairs questions . madufrank11@yahoo.com
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Toyin4u: 4:16pm On May 02, 2016
When is Osun state scheduled for screening at Lagos center wink smiley
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by VajanahDischaj(f): 4:18pm On May 02, 2016
cindybabs:

. . .Pls note,no passport was asked for,no photocopy

please, about the passport... do you mean the applicant's or the passport of the attester?
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Nobody: 4:25pm On May 02, 2016
chidex28:
Pls who knows if there will be a day of grace for applicants that missed der states screening for Portharcourt Centre. Tnx

Just go to the centre, they ll attend to you after the States for that day.

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (182) (Reply)

Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test / OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 / Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.