Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,548 members, 7,823,401 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! - Jobs/Vacancies (123) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (556418 Views)

FCSC 2016 Recruitment: FCSC Releases Batch A List For Interview! / Erisco Foods Limited 2016 Recruitment (97 Positions) / Nigerian AirForce 2016 Recruitment Interview Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by obbasiasa(m): 7:45pm On May 02, 2016
Is there any body here who did the screening without seeing his name on the shortlist at the zonal center?
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by marcus013: 7:53pm On May 02, 2016
@chukz1010, mine was just 3minutes: lined up on a queue, call u before d desk officer, tick ur name from the masters list, measure ur height then they will write it on a piece of paper so as to move straight to the other officer, he will then record it on the master list where ur name is being ticked. Then he will look at ur online print out nd signing then check ur DOB and degree result or cert. And he will write ur result type on the masters list. That's all
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by mimzy007(f): 7:53pm On May 02, 2016
viqueta:
please for those of us that made mistakes while filling the form like wrong height and age and even course of study abeg any hope for us?
Can't say how much hope but those are errors that could cause your name to not be on the list. However in kaduna those who could not find their names on the list were put in a queue to see what could be done, if your center follows the same process you will get to explain it to them . And if you are even more lucky your name will be on the list.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Jcjossy(m): 8:14pm On May 02, 2016
Pls guys anyone in ipetu ijesha center in osun state? May i know when is the screning of osun guys? Kindly add me on whatt up on 08030875995 or more infor in my email wwwjossy@gmail.com thanks
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by apheyz(m): 8:24pm On May 02, 2016
Jemc:

Just make sure you go with everything needed. They will screen you on 10th, but with out those things, they will NQ your remarks column

NQ?
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Ibabel: 8:26pm On May 02, 2016
Realsufi:
please can you help me to confirm this from kaduna center, that de have switched from screening state by state to calling of names alphabetically
up till d tym i left there dis afternoon, its still base on state
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by mikedimeji(m): 8:28pm On May 02, 2016
Femsmart:

Please do you see anything like list of names for candidates in each state? Mine is Oyo state.
Sorry for the late reply.
the names are there on their fence. Once u get to the venue that's the first thing u will see. All the states

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by mikedimeji(m): 8:33pm On May 02, 2016
dhope:
when is d turn of osun state at ilorin centre? pls gist me if u know it
If u carefully follow this thread page by page u will have seen the schedule of event. (Page 120 precisely) FYI OSUN did theirs today. Very early because they were few

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Aktivity07: 8:40pm On May 02, 2016
AnaCheks:
Please how long does it take to be screened

Per head less than 5 minutes
But if you're late, be ready to pass the night there
I just communicated with someone who arrived that Enugu venue since 8am this morning, he is yet to be screened till now 8:39pm
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by stevoskyj(m): 9:00pm On May 02, 2016
obbasiasa:
was ur name included in the shortlisted names for the screening

Was there any shortlisted names for screening??
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by powerbike: 9:01pm On May 02, 2016
Nwanna2588:

I went there after 8 and the activities were already in progress.

Thanks alot
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Realsufi: 9:06pm On May 02, 2016
Ibabel:
up till d tym i left there dis afternoon, its still base on state
Thanks
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by talk2joel(m): 9:10pm On May 02, 2016
sirgbeja:
Any news from Ipetu Ijesa what kind of test did they carry out
No test. They checked d results, measured heights nd weights, nd did physical...
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by talk2joel(m): 9:24pm On May 02, 2016
Jcjossy:
Pls guys anyone in ipetu ijesha center in osun state? May i know when is the screning of osun guys? Kindly add me on whatt up on 08030875995 or more infor in my email wwwjossy@gmail.com thanks
Osun state will be screened 2moro 3rd of may...
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Davexx(m): 9:27pm On May 02, 2016
Just go with originals all your credentials from FSLC to NYSC dischrge and all your print outs
Immanuelsons:

Okay thanks.. I am sure you have been screened.. What and what specifically did they check.. I need to put everything in place to avoid stories that touch
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by dappyboy: 9:29pm On May 02, 2016
Talk2joel thanks for the info, please can u just pls flash or message me on 08032743334...i need to quickly confirm some stuffs pls
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Nobody: 9:37pm On May 02, 2016
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by 0955eb027(m): 9:38pm On May 02, 2016
PGlitters:

Can u give me a university who employ B.edu graduate of mathematics to lecture in a mathematics department... why is it dat faculty of education go to various department to offer courses. take for example chemistry edu will go to chemistry department to offer chem courses
How did you come about this? @ the bolded.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by mikedimeji(m): 9:52pm On May 02, 2016
0955eb027:

How did you come about this? @ the bolded.
U people should leave matter for Mathias now.
Bsc and B'ed no be the same simple there's no need for explanation

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 02, 2016
marcus013:
@chukz1010, mine was just 3minutes: lined up on a queue, call u before d desk officer, tick ur name from the masters list, measure ur height then they will write it on a piece of paper so as to move straight to the other officer, he will then record it on the master list where ur name is being ticked. Then he will look at ur online print out nd signing then check ur DOB and degree result or cert. And he will write ur result type on the masters list. That's all

Weren't you asked to pull off your shirt?
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Gudiza(m): 10:14pm On May 02, 2016
hardheyanj:
If you 've done screnning at Ipetu-Ijesha, could you brief us through what the process and what documents they required.
balateef:
pls update us on how the screening went at Ipetu Ijesa,if u have done urs.Thanks.

>> pull up at the centre
>> get a 'serial number' from an officer behind (officer checks cpt and assigns you)
>> come back to join the que @ front screening officer (according to state, according to the serial no)
>> credentials check -- certificate, ssce etc. (submit d photocopy of everything in a brown envelope)
>> height & weight check
>> strip for tatoo, navel check

====> dazall

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by centmanuel(m): 10:32pm On May 02, 2016
meekandholy:
hello people please help.
I have not signed the local govt attestation and my screening is in Lagos.
can I go ahead without the LGA attestation form?
or do you think I can get anyone to help me fill it amongst the officers?
# yes you can be cleared without the local govt attestation, i ve not yet signed mine till now yet I was cleared
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by sirgbeja(m): 10:40pm On May 02, 2016
talk2joel:

No test. They checked d results, measured heights nd weights, nd did physical...
Thanx man. Mine is 2moro.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Nobody: 10:47pm On May 02, 2016
mimzy007:
Can't say how much hope but those are errors that could cause your name to not be on the list. However in kaduna those who could not find their names on the list were put in a queue to see what could be done, if your center follows the same process you will get to explain it to them . And if you are even more lucky your name will be on the list.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 02, 2016
sirgbeja:

Thanx man. Mine is 2moro.

Are you from Ogun state?
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by T0NY: 10:53pm On May 02, 2016
Please house, for the Lagos NAF base, when are candidates from Osun having theirs? Or can you just show up there irrespective of your state?
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by damiliano(m): 10:58pm On May 02, 2016
Pls, where people with beards allowed to get screened also
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by 0955eb027(m): 11:08pm On May 02, 2016
mikedimeji:

U people should leave matter for Mathias now.
Bsc and B'ed no be the same simple there's no need for explanation
Was not saying its the same. I just want you to understand that your assumption is wrong. That a B.Ed holder cant lecture in the Faculty of Science is far from the truth. A senior lecturer in ma dept is a living testimony. PS: I hold a B.Sc and M.Sc (mathematics) from a fed university.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by mimzy007(f): 11:11pm On May 02, 2016
sabiguy:

Tell me about the chances of a tattooed chest and arm
They are not appreciated by the Nigerian Armed Forces in general, at all!" Just in order not to say it is totally hopeless, let's just say 1.00% chance.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by ellawify: 11:13pm On May 02, 2016
mimzy007:
my sister I know married ladies who trained even the last time what I l don't know if they filled in married while applying but if you didn't do change of name at any point on your documents, meaning all your necessary docs carry the same name I will say go, nobody will ask at this stage. It's when you get to the selection board that you can state it as an error since your docs didnt change. In Kahuna they asked people who didn't see their names to join a queue and I guess their problem will be traced and of it is rectified they will be screened, find out if such is happening in your center, if so either way you will state your case of error there.
Alrite dear, tanx alot
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by ellawify: 11:22pm On May 02, 2016
kellyboo:

My dear pls never u deny ur marital status..it doesn't worth it. Just leave everything to God and see his power..go for the screening

Warm regards
Tanx dear
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by zealed64: 11:38pm On May 02, 2016
.. I want to use this opportunity to say a big thank you to this kind hearted adorable lady @cindybabs .she did so so much for me. If not for her I wouldn't have done my screening today...nne, I wish you all the best in all. ..Pls extend my appreciation to Yemi, the guy too much. cool

CC @juejimofor
, winkwe will all make it to the next stage. Ami.!

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (182) (Reply)

Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test / OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 / Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.