Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,105 members, 7,835,735 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! - Jobs/Vacancies (136) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (557129 Views)

FCSC 2016 Recruitment: FCSC Releases Batch A List For Interview! / Erisco Foods Limited 2016 Recruitment (97 Positions) / Nigerian AirForce 2016 Recruitment Interview Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) ... (182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Nobody: 10:13pm On May 05, 2016
Chukz1010:
How did you know your remark was Q? And which center bro?
Port Harcourt , he filled the sheet in front of me and wrote "Q" his final remarks
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Chukz1010: 10:15pm On May 05, 2016
Raymondenyi:
Port Harcourt , he filled the sheet in front of me and wrote "Q" his final remarks
ok bro. All the best. Seems Lagos screening is very tight. I've not seen much Qs.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by lizzyay: 10:19pm On May 05, 2016
Chibuking81:
ok thanks a lot, I was waiting for text message without knowing that the screening is ongoing, it was just this evening I was told by my cousin brother who is also a senior officer in the Nigeria air force that screening is ongoing, that mean I have to travel to Aguata LG head quarter in Anambra state tomorrow early morning for the local government attestation and letter of attestation for good character before coming back, I hope they will still attend to me in the afternoon / evening as I return.
. You don't need to travel to anywhere before you go for this one,they don't ask for those things now until next level just go to your enlistment centre
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by seuntope8(m): 11:10pm On May 05, 2016
Kaduna is virtually done with all the states. Except for those that wasn't available for the screening exercise. No "test or exam.." SO if you haven't done yours irrespective of your state, try and go tomorrow. All the best ladies and gents
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by thexzy(m): 11:37pm On May 05, 2016
Berbatee1:

It is absolutely true? because I've never heard such. Pls cite a reference or authentic source.
You can always convert to continue with them and go above the rank of a squadron Leader. I know someone that joined through DSSC and now She'§ a "Wing Commander"
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Sukosam(m): 6:16am On May 06, 2016
Raymondenyi:
how did u know? We're u able to take a peep at the laptop screen used at lagos?
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Pacgmt(m): 6:36am On May 06, 2016
Wetin b d dress code.. shey we fit dress casually
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by ify2016: 7:17am On May 06, 2016
Pacgmt:
Wetin b d dress code.. shey we fit dress casually

Yh
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by jasperkrekre(m): 7:22am On May 06, 2016
At Sam Ethnan Airforce base, Ikeja now waiting for screening to commence. If u are from Kwara, Edo and IMO fall in now ooo...
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by debosko(f): 7:35am On May 06, 2016
These naf officials are silly. They misuse the information given to them by candidates.. Imagine collecting a candidates number from their database and calling the candidate at night that you would like to see her.9ja..bunch of stupid officials.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by MartialArt2(m): 7:43am On May 06, 2016
jasperkrekre:
At Sam Ethnan Airforce base, Ikeja now waiting for screening to commence. If u are from Kwara, Edo and IMO fall in now ooo...
On my way bro Imo
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by arowz56(m): 7:49am On May 06, 2016
Ileriahur:
sorry bro, are you from Ondo and did they screened Ondo today or its starting tommorrow?
It is done alphabetically in Kaduna center
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by arowz56(m): 7:51am On May 06, 2016
ALEBS:

Are you sure it's tomorrow? It's supposed to be Sunday according to the timetable.

O. Y. O. If you wait till Sunday.. It is done alphabetically...
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Nobody: 7:59am On May 06, 2016
thexzy:
You can always convert to continue with them and go above the rank of a squadron Leader. I know someone that joined through DSSC and now She'§ a "Wing Commander"

But what if you dont convert?
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Nobody: 8:00am On May 06, 2016
lizzyay:
. You don't need to travel to anywhere before you go for this one,they don't ask for those things now until next level just go to your enlistment centre

Its extremely important.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by thexzy(m): 8:08am On May 06, 2016
Larryfly:

But what if you dont convert?
you retire then. You see, you'll be given this option of retiring or continuing with them.....but I bet you, by the time you start earning 450K per month + miscellaneous, na ahead ahead ooooo. You will just be left with no option than to convert and continue....Have seen many of them here in the Base wђεrε I stay.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Nobody: 8:16am On May 06, 2016
thexzy:
you retire then. You see, you'll be given this option of retiring or continuing with them.....but I bet you, by the time you start earning 450K per month + miscellaneous, na ahead ahead ooooo. You will just be left with no option than to convert and continue....Have seen many of them here in the Base wђεrε I stay.

Omo na to convert sure pass
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by untildotcom: 8:32am On May 06, 2016
debosko:
These naf officials are silly. They misuse the information given to them by candidates.. Imagine collecting a candidates number from their database and calling the candidate at night that you would like to see her.9ja..bunch of stupid officials.
for what now?

Cashing in on people's desperation, there's no point being desperate!
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by ritzytbabs(m): 8:42am On May 06, 2016
seuntope8:
Kaduna is virtually done with all the states. Except for those that wasn't available for the screening exercise. No "test or exam.." SO if you haven't done yours irrespective of your state, try and go tomorrow. All the best ladies and gents

Thanks for the info, On my way to Kaduna now
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Journi2America(m): 8:50am On May 06, 2016
Hello pls..if the officer type ur APPLICANT ID and your name is on the d database...those it mean u are shortlisted by them...because some people couldnt found their names.. n yet they are with their print-out
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by mimzy007(f): 9:31am On May 06, 2016
Journi2America:
Hello pls..if the officer type ur APPLICANT ID and your name is on the d database...those it mean u are shortlisted by them...because some people couldnt found their names.. n yet they are with their print-out
Everyone upon application has a number and will have a print out. If yout name isn't on their list it's because after the application process some things were check and such a person was found lacking somewhere, which may even be by error.
Meanwhile I someone who got screened in kaduna yesterday told me it was mentioned that the next list should be expected in about 2 weeks, this makes sense coz they would need to speed things up if they want to make the July training a reality.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by viqueta(m): 9:56am On May 06, 2016
well, so far so good i have done my screening but not without God's favor though and i want to share my experience and also some sort of advice to applicants that are yet to be screened.

well on thurday, the 5th of may was the turn of Enugu state applicants at the Lagos Zone and i was fortunate to be the first person from my state in my zone i paid the price though cos an officer used myself and some other candidates from ekiti and delta states to clean up the jonnah wuyep multipurpose hall; venue for the screening. after that, the FLT LT then asked a chorus question who's a computer expert? not certificate carrying expert that doesn't know anything o, he added, knowing that i fit in i quickly signaled by raising up my hand and he told me 'don't be like the boy that spoikt our system yesterday' i laughed and told him i won't, he then took my self and one other guy from Ekiti to assist him with the screening, he asked me of my state of origin after which i told him he then gave me Enugu state which is of course my state to screen, after putting me through on how to go about the process then of course he asked me to screen my self first grin, well you know the rest na.....lol. so i started screening candidates from my state together with the officer as he was scrutinizing the docs while i was cross checking them on the system. now that brings me to the following observations as regards what will either qualify or disqualify a candidate:

1. WRONG COURSE OF STUDY: please if you know that your course of study wasn't listed please my dear don't waste your time going there. still on that, some candidates were atmy mercy as the officer in charge wasn't too grounded on some of the courses so i had to educate him more E.G they want computer Engineering graduate for infotech, now if you study system engineering which is still thesame thing then due to ignorance from the part of the officers they will just put NQ for you, so i had to explain to them that they are both thesame thing.

2. AGE: yes age, if you are 35+, na God hand your case dey o.

3. PHOTOCOPY OF CREDENTIALS : For God sake, please go with all your originals, don't present any PHOTOCOPY

4. HEIGHT:[/b]Please ensure they check your height very well, for male it is 1.68 min. for female 1.65 min, you will see some people smiling and presenting a height that will disqualify them, in most cases, i had to beg them to go back and have their height retaken.

5. [b]NO PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH ON YOUR ATTESTATION FORM:
Yes, believe me or not, the officer disqualified some candidates cos of that.

6. AGE DECLARATION DONE AFTER 2014 If your age declaration is bearing 2015 or 2016, please change it now before going there to avoid stories that touch.

at this point let me allow you guys go through these ones as am still not done. TBC

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by bootstrap(m): 10:17am On May 06, 2016
What attestation form? Tot that isnt required at this stage?
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by jeffegli(m): 10:26am On May 06, 2016
For Lagos centre, when is the screening date for those that missed their state screening day?? Urgent answer please.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by viqueta(m): 10:32am On May 06, 2016
jeffegli:
For Lagos centre, when is the screening date for those that missed their state screening day?? Urgent answer please.
On tuesday next week
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by ify2016: 10:36am On May 06, 2016
viqueta:
well, so far so good i have done my screening but not without God's favor though and i want to share my experience and also some sort of advice to applicants that are yet to be screened.

well on thurday, the 5th of may was the turn of Enugu state applicants at the Lagos Zone and i was fortunate to be the first person from my state in my zone i paid the price though cos an officer used myself and some other candidates from ekiti and delta states to clean up the jonnah wuyep multipurpose hall; venue for the screening. after that, the FLT LT then asked a chorus question who's a computer expert? not certificate carrying expert that doesn't know anything o, he added, knowing that i fit in i quickly signaled by raising up my hand and he told me 'don't be like the boy that spoikt our system yesterday' i laughed and told him i won't, he then took my self and one other guy from Ekiti to assist him with the screening, he asked me of my state of origin after which i told him he then gave me Enugu state which is of course my state to screen, after putting me through on how to go about the process then of course he asked me to screen my self first grin, well you know the rest na.....lol. so i started screening candidates from my state together with the officer as he was scrutinizing the docs while i was cross checking them on the system. now that brings me to the following observations as regards what will either qualify or disqualify a candidate:

1. WRONG COURSE OF STUDY: please if you know that your course of study wasn't listed please my dear don't waste your time going there. still on that, some candidates were atmy mercy as the officer in charge wasn't too grounded on some of the courses so i had to educate him more E.G they want computer Engineering graduate for infotech, now if you study system engineering which is still thesame thing then due to ignorance from the part of the officers they will just put NQ for you, so i had to explain to them that they are both thesame thing.

3. PHOTOCOPY OF CREDENTIALS : For God sake, please go with all your originals, don't present any PHOTOCOPY

4. HEIGHT:[/b]Please ensure they check your height very well, for male it is 1.68 min. for female 1.65 min, you will see some people smiling and presenting a height that will disqualify them, in most cases, i had to beg them to go back and have their height retaken.

6. AGE DECLARATION DONE AFTER 2014 If your age declaration is bearing 2015 or 2016, please change it now before going there to avoid stories that touch.

at this point let me allow you guys go through these ones as am still not done. TBC

Pls, what about my cousin that studied Pol Sc and Pub.Adm but applied under Administration and Personnel Mgt? Will they disqualify her.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by jeffegli(m): 10:38am On May 06, 2016
viqueta:
On tuesday next week

Thanks for the info bro. I hope I stand a chance though, hoping they give same preference and equal chances to some of us who missed the first schedule.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by viqueta(m): 10:43am On May 06, 2016
ify2016:

Pls, what about my cousin that studied Pol Sc and Pub.Adm but applied under Administration and Personnel Mgt? Will they disqualify her.
hello ma, your cousin should know better when she was filling the form, ask her if her course of study was listed
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Journi2America(m): 10:45am On May 06, 2016
viqueta:

hello so those whose age is 35+ is automatic disqualification NQ?
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by viqueta(m): 10:46am On May 06, 2016
Journi2America:
hello so those whose age is 35+ is automatic disqualification NQ?
from what i have seen so far, YES
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by sokunji(m): 11:02am On May 06, 2016
When is the make up screening date for Enugu? for people that missed dates?
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Philadelphia: 11:07am On May 06, 2016
viqueta:

Say what you know. Your 5 and 6 are wrong.
1.) At this stage of screening, you are not required to tender your attestation form but your acknowledgement card/ slip.
2.) Age declaration not accepted is anyone done after 2012 and not 2014.
3.) I sense lies in all you said because the officers are in charge of your screening. They use computer and/ paper print out. If they cannot use a computer, they sure know how to write. Mind you, they have the required personnel for the screening.
Learn how to lie.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) ... (182) (Reply)

Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test / OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 / Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.