Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! - Jobs/Vacancies (138) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (555831 Views)

FCSC 2016 Recruitment: FCSC Releases Batch A List For Interview! / Erisco Foods Limited 2016 Recruitment (97 Positions) / Nigerian AirForce 2016 Recruitment Interview Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) ... (182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by VellyG(m): 3:28pm On May 06, 2016
Pls guys when is the make up screening exercise for PH? I need a feedback plsss. U don't want to embark on a a fruitless journey .. Help me please

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Philadelphia: 3:44pm On May 06, 2016
viqueta:
I OWE YOU NO SHITTY EXPLANATION , DID I COMPEL YOU TO BELIEVE OGA? AM SPEAKING BASED ON WHAT I NOTICED ABOUT MY CENTER SO WHY YOU CALLING ME LIAR? OR ARE YOU GUILTY OF ANY OF THE THINGS I JUST STATED?

Lol! Did my screening on the first day. Guess what? The officer told me "You're really smart" as I helped him in figuring out some mistakes he made on some others application. He almost made same. He even added "I know that people like you are what we need in the force. Not some people who claim to be graduates".
When he was done with screening me, he said "see you on the next stage". I was so excited to hear that but I tried to hide my feelings and ask like I didn't hear him; "sir, what did you say"? His reply was "we'd send you a text message next".

I did not come here to start broadcasting it or lying saying that they wrote "Q" as you would have lied. Take a chilli pepper wink

But wait o, e pain you! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Philadelphia: 3:50pm On May 06, 2016
viqueta:
CONTD

I OBSERVED THAT THE SCREENING DIFFERS WITH ZONE, IN LAGOS ZONE I DON'T THINK THEY CHECK FLAT FOOT AND TATS, AND PLEASE DON'T GIVE THEM A WRONG INFORMATION, IT IS FOR YOUR OWN GOOD, E.G IF YOU ARE SHORT, BELOW THE STIPULATED HEIGHT BETTER TELL YOUR SELF THE TRUTH AND GO HOME COS LET'S ASSUME YOU SCALE TRU THIS STAGE AND PROCEED TO KADUNA, THE OFFICER SAID THERE'S NO MERCY THERE . IN THE OVERALL, I NOTICED THAT THE BOARD CHAIRMAN WAS NOT GIVEN ANY REMARK AS TO WHETHER YOU ARE QUALIFIED OR NOT AT A POINT COS WE STARTED BY ADDING CANDIDATES QUALIFICATION STATUS BUT HE LATER ASKED US TO STOP, YES THAT IS WHERE THE WHO NO WHO COMES IN, PHONE CALLS AND ENVELOPS WILL START TO TAKE CENTER STAGE SO EVEN IF YOU HAVE SEEN Q AGAINST YOUR NAME, MY DEAR YOU MAY STILL NOT GET ANY TEXT MESSAGE O (BITTER TRUTH) SO AT THIS POINT WE WEY NO KNOW ANYBODY, NA GOD HAND WE DEY O.

PEACE OUT AND GOOD LUCK TO ALL US.

The bolded is a big lie. So you don turn Airforce officer to qualify or not to qualify a candidate. Who give you that power.
If I hear! undecided
Keep on dreaming until we start calling you Joseph grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Philadelphia: 3:52pm On May 06, 2016
LIES
viqueta:
WHEN WE STARTED THE SCREENING WE WERE ADDING APPLICANTS QUALIFICATION STATUS AS WELL, SO WHEN ITS YOUR TURN AFTER SCREENING YOU WE WILL EITHER PUT Q OR NQ, BUT THE BOARD CHAIRMAN LATER TOLD US TO STOP
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by theochael(m): 3:55pm On May 06, 2016
Enugu zone
When will the test or exam best.
Thanks
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Philadelphia: 3:56pm On May 06, 2016
petertaiwo0:

From fore-knowledge and Predestination you lied.. I was at sam ethnan they don't ask of attestation letter and letter of Good conduct.. I am from delta state I was in that place.. No one know how they will screen people and the issue of Q and NQ does not exist in lagos.. What they ask for is your degree certificates, o level, birth certificate and acknowledgment slip.. My discipline is Engineering Physics I put in for radar engineering my field is the best position when you talk of radio wave and magnetron of radar so no one know the wing they will use for her selection.. I've faith in God I've sail through..

Thank you for also spotting his lies.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by mimzy007(f): 3:57pm On May 06, 2016
For God sake isn't it Time we face the real deal and forget this unnecessary talk?! Some people have started 3.2 and we are here busy typing away, the next stage requires serious preparation so let's get to it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Philadelphia: 3:58pm On May 06, 2016
obbasiasa:
oga applicant, you have a nice dream but wen you wake up let us know

Military job is not a thing that is don carelessly, so it's not possible in your widest dream that an officer will call you to help screen other people.

Mind you, there is a senior officer supervising what goes on in each center

Except that officer wan sleep for guard room

With this, I believe it's time we change viqueta's name to Joseph grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Philadelphia: 3:58pm On May 06, 2016
viqueta:
LOOL....AFTER FINISHING WITH ENUGU THE OFFICER WAS ASKING ME IF I STILL HA D STRENGTH SO THAT I CAN HELP THEM WITH EKITI AND DELTA BUT I DECLINED. ENUGU FINISHED BEFORE THE OTHER TWO STATES

LIES again

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Philadelphia: 3:59pm On May 06, 2016
Unibenfucker:

I guess you are lying cos its a very delicate job for them to relinquish it for you a would be staff

Thanks for spotting the lies too
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by theochael(m): 3:59pm On May 06, 2016
Enugu zone
When will the test or exam take place?
Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Philadelphia: 4:05pm On May 06, 2016
dammyllare:
I don't know why we have so much debate this guy's talk
He only mentioned his observations at the centre
Besides, I see no reason why he should frame things up
What does he stand to gain with such and even doing all those doesn't mean he has been shortlisted automatically
I see anger in those a point of his affected cos if not,it shouldn't get to this point

I've been following his posts before now and someone else spotted his lies about past questions around page 133-135.
If he continues like this, he may gain people's confidence in deceit and deceive or scam people.
Think of this, would NAF be so unprepared or carefree or lack the competence to conduct a screening at any center and then resort to calling an applicant to help them in screening other applicants? If yes, then the military has lost its respect.
His post was what triggered my posts. I doubt if I've commented on this thread ever since it was created.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Philadelphia: 4:06pm On May 06, 2016
Youngest409:
Of a truth nobody want to hear the truth been said. If what that guy VIQUETA said does not affect you no need for all this criticism and debates. He only air his observation and experience during his system while screening people. Pls my fellow Nairalanders Let's hope in God as we have been screened or yet to be screened
I've been following his posts before now and someone else spotted his lies about past questions around page 133-135.
If he continues like this, he may gain people's confidence in deceit and deceive or scam people.
Think of this, would NAF be so unprepared or carefree or lack the competence to conduct a screening at any center and then resort to calling an applicant to help them in screening other applicants? If yes, then the military has lost its respect.
His post was what triggered my posts. I doubt if I've commented on this thread ever since it was created.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 06, 2016
mimzy007:
For God sake isn't it Time we face the real deal and forget this unnecessary talk?! Some people have started 3.2 and we are here busy typing away, the next stage requires serious preparation so let's get to it.
hello ma, what does the next stage involves and when is it coming Up?
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by mimzy007(f): 4:39pm On May 06, 2016
Raymondenyi:
hello ma, what does the next stage involves and when is it coming Up?
My dear like I said, yesterday I was told some people in KD were told to check the site by the next 2 weeks or there about. I was not surprised because I had heard that before, the plan is for training to start in July. The next stage involves, screening of credentials , medical screening, exam, the 3.2 km race and an interview session with the selection board chairman and members.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by debosko(f): 4:47pm On May 06, 2016
viqueta:
well, so far so good i have done my screening but not without God's favor though and i want to share my experience and also some sort of advice to applicants that are yet to be screened.

well on thurday, the 5th of may was the turn of Enugu state applicants at the Lagos Zone and i was fortunate to be the first person from my state in my zone i paid the price though cos an officer used myself and some other candidates from ekiti and delta states to clean up the jonnah wuyep multipurpose hall; venue for the screening. after that, the FLT LT then asked a chorus question who's a computer expert? not certificate carrying expert that doesn't know anything o, he added, knowing that i fit in i quickly signaled by raising up my hand and he told me 'don't be like the boy that spoikt our system yesterday' i laughed and told him i won't, he then took my self and one other guy from Ekiti to assist him with the screening, he asked me of my state of origin after which i told him he then gave me Enugu state which is of course my state to screen, after putting me through on how to go about the process then of course he asked me to screen my self first grin, well you know the rest na.....lol. so i started screening candidates from my state together with the officer as he was scrutinizing the docs while i was cross checking them on the system. now that brings me to the following observations as regards what will either qualify or disqualify a candidate:

1. WRONG COURSE OF STUDY: please if you know that your course of study wasn't listed please my dear don't waste your time going there. still on that, some candidates were atmy mercy as the officer in charge wasn't too grounded on some of the courses so i had to educate him more E.G they want computer Engineering graduate for infotech, now if you study system engineering which is still thesame thing then due to ignorance from the part of the officers they will just put NQ for you, so i had to explain to them that they are both thesame thing.

2. AGE: yes age, if you are 35+, na God hand your case dey o.

3. PHOTOCOPY OF CREDENTIALS : For God sake, please go with all your originals, don't present any PHOTOCOPY

4. HEIGHT:[/b]Please ensure they check your height very well, for male it is 1.68 min. for female 1.65 min, you will see some people smiling and presenting a height that will disqualify them, in most cases, i had to beg them to go back and have their height retaken.

5. [b]NO PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH ON YOUR ATTESTATION FORM:
Yes, believe me or not, the officer disqualified some candidates cos of that.

6. AGE DECLARATION DONE AFTER 2014 If your age declaration is bearing 2015 or 2016, please change it now before going there to avoid stories that touch.

at this point let me allow you guys go through these ones as am still not done. TBC
hmmm..I guess since Enugu was backing d multi purpose hall I can't say u re lying,but for ekiti n delta the only person that was not wearing uniform was wearing a naf official I.d.pls did they tell u when to expect text messages?
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by blazex24(m): 4:47pm On May 06, 2016
Philadelphia:

Oga y'all should calm dwn ni! Any Rivers candidate in d hous dt wz at 97 SOG PH yday would at attest to d fact dt while waiting for our serial numbers a guy wlked up to d crowd and asked for folks that can use excel very well... subsequently, two candidates wer taken from amongst us to help d officers.

I wonder why all ds pained folks b thnkn Viqueta wld be lying undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by obtwice(m): 5:02pm On May 06, 2016
petertaiwo0:

From fore-knowledge and Predestination you lied.. I was at sam ethnan they don't ask of attestation letter and letter of Good conduct.. I am from delta state I was in that place.. No one know how they will screen people and the issue of Q and NQ does not exist in lagos.. What they ask for is your degree certificates, o level, birth certificate and acknowledgment slip.. My discipline is Engineering Physics I put in for radar engineering my field is the best position when you talk of radio wave and magnetron of radar so no one know the wing they will use for her selection.. I've faith in God I've sail through..

Oga peter talk wetin u no n dnt say sme1 is lying.....I ws @ ikeja also on wednesday.....diff officers asked 4 diff stuffs 4rm differently states ders even a lady we asked 2 avoid cos her over sabi 2 much .......sme states were asked 4 attestation on diff occasions.....d most officer who addressed us asked us 2 put any passport on d attestation 2 past d screening cos dey dnt knw who d chairman is or his face and even if na governor sign 4 u n no passport u out n as for d declaration of age he actually said least date 2014 so maybe dats hs instruction 2 dem based on hs candidates available n also told us hw 2 go about d declaration of age.....so diff stroke 4 diff folks ...viqueta ws lucky n he is sayin 4rm hs out experience der.....thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Nobody: 5:06pm On May 06, 2016
mimzy007:
My dear like I said, yesterday I was told some people in KD were told to check the site by the next 2 weeks or there about. I was not surprised because I had heard that before, the plan is for training to start in July. The next stage involves, screening of credentials , medical screening, exam, the 3.2 km race and an interview session with the selection board chairman and members.
all these will be done zonally right? My zone is PH,
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Nobody: 5:09pm On May 06, 2016
blazex24:

Oga y'all should calm dwn ni! Any Rivers candidate in d hous dt wz at 97 SOG PH yday would at attest to d fact dt while waiting for our serial numbers a guy wlked up to d crowd and asked for folks that can use excel very well... subsequently, two candidates wer taken from amongst us to help d officers.

I wonder why all ds pained folks b thnkn Viqueta wld be lying undecided
answering for duty sire, aii aii sire, I can confirm this sire.... U are definitely right sire...
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by mimzy007(f): 5:15pm On May 06, 2016
Raymondenyi:
all these will be done zonally right? My zone is PH,
It will be at Kaduna for all invited.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by thexzy(m): 5:27pm On May 06, 2016
viqueta:
from what i have seen so far, YES
Not for Medical Personnels or Chaplains (priest)....These two are given greater considerations than others not minding their ages. You will be surprised to see a medical personnel of 37years that have practiced for over many years because of his experience in the field and how very important he is to the Military be considered over you that is 30years of another course (say Chemistry). These guys are rated high on the scale of consideration neglecting age limits of others. I believe if the maximum age limit for others is 35years, theirs is 40years.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by kingcliff: 5:38pm On May 06, 2016
For those who have gone to KADUNA for the next stage in the previous exercise ,pls how long does the screening at that level last?
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Unibenfucker(m): 5:49pm On May 06, 2016
Philadelphia:

LIES again
Yeah dont mind the mod viqueta. I was there that particular day he said which was yesterday i saw no such thing happen my state was delta state and i looked around and all the officials were Naf staff and imfact ENUGU state had the least population

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by blazex24(m): 6:08pm On May 06, 2016
Raymondenyi:
answering for duty sire, aii aii sire, I can confirm this sire.... U are definitely right sire...

shey na u go withdraw 50k for atm grin
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Izygab(m): 6:14pm On May 06, 2016
Philadelphia:
LIES

And who made you the judge? because they didn't do that at your center doesn't mean it wasn't done at others.

I was the last person of the first batch from my state that was screened in jos centre.

We were 249 from my state that chose jos centre , though not everyone turned up.

The Fg offr screening us wrote Q and NQ for qualified and not qualified respectively

You can just be attacking the guy and be calling him a liar name.. are you an angel?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by dammyllare(m): 6:21pm On May 06, 2016
Now have been asked to get prepared for the next stage of things
Have been asked to read and read and be ready both physically,mentally and psychologically
If you are still concerned about viqueta,na u sabi
My aim is how to be physically fit and go through all books

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Izygab(m): 6:22pm On May 06, 2016
thexzy:
Not for Medical Personnels or Chaplains (priest)....These two are given greater considerations than others not minding their ages. You will be surprised to see a medical personnel of 37years that have practiced for over many years because of his experience in the field and how very important he is to the Military be considered over you that is 30years of another course (say Chemistry). These guys are rated high on the scale of consideration neglecting age limits of others. I believe if the maximum age limit for others is 35years, theirs is 40years.

You're right on that bro.. cos the wg Cmdr in charge of our centre said they should consider medical consultants even if they are 40 yrs
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by petertaiwo0: 6:24pm On May 06, 2016
viqueta:
LOOL....AFTER FINISHING WITH ENUGU THE OFFICER WAS ASKING ME IF I STILL HA D STRENGTH SO THAT I CAN HELP THEM WITH EKITI AND DELTA BUT I DECLINED. ENUGU FINISHED BEFORE THE OTHER TWO STATES

Oga Past question Liar like you.. I observe all the screening processes as at yesterday... The top senior officer there was Sq. Ld. Olaiya No bloody civilian was on the laptop if I must tell you no one know the criteria for the screening. Are you the only computer genius there if you could observe yesterday a lady wore white shirt and white trouser she is a flying officer she's good in the use of software, programming, schronizing and the likes the soldiers you saw yesterday have all been train as a computer and serve administer. How how come an officer will a bloody civilian like you.. Please mind the gravity of liars you spread on this forum, I've been following this trend from day 1. Mind you do not see me as if I am pessimistic about naf recruitment but I am very sure by the Grace of God I will sail through by commissioning.. Do not spread fake news here.. Olorun moo address re..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by obtwice(m): 6:25pm On May 06, 2016
@viqueta....bro sup no mind ds doubting thomas.....abeg snd mi ur numba 2 ds email: obieokoye@yahoo.com pls wana ask a personal question......thnks bro
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Journi2America(m): 6:26pm On May 06, 2016
thexzy:
That is why i told them in this forum,..that there is different btw should be and must be.......should is a recommendation , may or may not be obeyed. why must is a compulsion...it must b obeyed....how can u expect specialists to b btw age 22 n 35...ABBA!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by blazex24(m): 6:33pm On May 06, 2016
petertaiwo0:

Oga Past question Liar like you.. I observe all the screening processes as at yesterday... The top senior officer there was Sq. Ld. Olaiya No bloody civilian was on the laptop if I must tell you no one know the criteria for the screening. Are you the only computer genius there if you could observe yesterday a lady wore white shirt and white trouser she is a flying officer she's good in the use of software, programming, schronizing and the likes the soldiers you saw yesterday have all been train as a computer and serve administer. How how come an officer will a bloody civilian like you.. Please mind the gravity of liars you spread on this forum, I've been following this trend from day 1. Mind you do not see me as if I am pessimistic about naf recruitment but I am very sure by the Grace of God I will sail through by commissioning.. Do not spread fake news here.. Olorun moo address re..

If only de screened by grammar too sad #Wailer!!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) ... (182) (Reply)

Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test / OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 / Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.