Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,043 members, 7,835,514 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! - Jobs/Vacancies (142) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (557115 Views)

FCSC 2016 Recruitment: FCSC Releases Batch A List For Interview! / Erisco Foods Limited 2016 Recruitment (97 Positions) / Nigerian AirForce 2016 Recruitment Interview Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by zealed64: 8:35pm On May 07, 2016
Lmao!!!..you made me laugh abeg... grin grin

yrmybank:
^^

"ft: nap" - "Fucking Take a Nap", you're not getting shortlisted. grin grin
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by rallymento(m): 8:42pm On May 07, 2016
klevotino:
Gbam you have said it all, really time waisting. I have though of it should i travel from delta to lag for the screening purpose and after much money and time spent one will not be shortlisted due to who know who. To my surprice they didnt send me test but they call me on thursday evening by 8pm asking me if i came for the screening and i told them knw, i would have even tell them yes since i had nothing to loose..anything federal job your backup have to be strong instead you are just waisting time and money. The general, senetor, minister, oba they all have list. That is how a friend of mine went to a sss recruit and at the last stage they were all replace by an unknown name. Nigeria what a bless nation..
I have done NAF DSSC 3 times in a row. 2011, 2012 and 2013.... 2 at Lagos Sam ethnan NAF Base and 1 at 305 flying school Enugu. ... OYO was my case...God works in mysterious ways though. ..but if you don't work with God no miracle for you... Cheers man!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Nobody: 9:08pm On May 07, 2016
zealed64:
Lmao!!!..you made me laugh abeg... grin grin

grin grin
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Haydez01(m): 10:56pm On May 07, 2016
Popsy1:

If am to guess, Enugu indigenes being screened at Enugu center are bunch of head strong, unruly, idiotic individuals. Am from Enugu, I got screened in Enugu center (thankfully) and I was ashamed to identify as an enugu indigene and angry at my brothers and sisters. No sense of obedience and coordination at all.. If I could feel this way, imagine how the officers would feel.

I just pity the few innocent ones that would miss out of the exercise cos of the bad behavior of the many.
Very true, eeevery officer complained about their arrogance, I did mine yesterday, they actually set them aside and attended to us and ebonyi, I didn't know it got messier sha. Anyway they should have thought about their actions, this is the military haba
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Haydez01(m): 11:02pm On May 07, 2016
If you applied for a section not related to your course of study, frankly speaking just forget it unless you get long leg. That the most serious criteria for screening.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by OMOBABAYEMI: 11:17pm On May 07, 2016
debosko:
These naf officials are silly. They misuse the information given to them by candidates.. Imagine collecting a candidates number from their database and calling the candidate at night that you would like to see her.9ja..bunch of stupid officials.
i hope he is not looking for...
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by waley1231: 11:23pm On May 07, 2016
Haydez01:
If you applied for a section not related to your course of study, frankly speaking just forget it unless you get long leg. That the most serious criteria for screening.

Which centre did u do ur screening? And y do u say dt?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by samobaba4u(m): 11:26pm On May 07, 2016
EMPLOYMENT: 1. Federal Character Commission. 2. Corperate Affairs Commission. 3. National Pension Commission. 4 Economic and Financial Crimes commission. 5. Federal Inland Revenue Service. These parastatals are collecting CVs presently. If u ar interested in any of dem, attach ur CV wit a covering letter and photocopies of ur credentials (Academic & Professional qualifications includin ur NYSC discharge certificate) and forward to their Headquarters in Abuja. Address ur cover letters (typed or hand written) to the commissioner of each of dem, bt for EFCC, address the letter to d Head of human resource department cos theirs is through a designated post office in Abuja. Google their addresses (head office) and write ur cover letters appropriately. Pls forward to others. Best of luck TO ALL OF US - Curled from IKIRE FORUM May 5 at 1:46pm ยท Public

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by busuyem: 7:05am On May 08, 2016
My centre is Ipetu-Ijesha but I couldn't go because I don't my attestation form filled and signed. pls, who was screened at the centre should inform me of what to do.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by untildotcom: 7:25am On May 08, 2016
DaveONchE:

Am sorry mate! I know nothing, meanwhile, whatever you say is the right thing. What i wrote there, i wrote with simple words you don't need a dictionary to tell you the meaning. I never said anything about guarantee nor rejection but rather a SPECIFIC PRIORITY! You can call me names as you like, i understand very well how bitter and painful a truth can be, but its better than a lie. Whichever way, i don't blame you for taking this personal, therefore, i pray you get what you seek.
What is true about what you just said? Stop making people panic here. What specific priority are you talking about? That when someone is not successful he or she will be included on the basis of who signed their forms? I really want to get it!

They know everyone will not get a military officer to sign so using such a benchmark amounts to giving some candidates undue advantage!

They can't ask a local government chairman to sign the in essence they want only military personnel to sign.

I've not called you any name please. Stop accsuing me. I'm trying to calm other candidates down before you and your co travellers start making people panic.

Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Nobody: 7:51am On May 08, 2016
Is there anyone that studied chemistry that has been screened?
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Nobody: 8:14am On May 08, 2016
[quote author=ChinedumCH post=45391114]sorry guys have not been online, now am ready to send the question, just quote this comment with ur email address so that i can send it to a large number of people rather than sending it batch by batch

Please send the past questions to c_mygolden@yahoo.com

Am trying to help a friend
Thanks alot
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by toayi: 8:41am On May 08, 2016
[quote author=written post=45419455][/quote]
please I need the past questions as well. owolabiahmedoluwatoyin27@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Nobody: 9:17am On May 08, 2016
Age limit is 35 for doctors and 30 for others.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by solidman59(m): 9:19am On May 08, 2016
There's no exam. Stop asking for past questions
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by ChinedumCH: 10:22am On May 08, 2016
There will be an exam, but its@ Kaduna. The list would be released before then
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by jasperkrekre(m): 10:50am On May 08, 2016
" There's no exam"......" There will be an exam"...which one we go believe na?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by teddy77(m): 11:01am On May 08, 2016
[b][/b]Please ehn I'v got a couple of questions to ask o...I hope 2get a reply from anyone who has meaningful ideas and answers to my questions biko.
(1) I'll like to know if you guyz have any idea on the possible questions that will be asked during the selection board interview for successful candidates.
(2)Anyone with an idea should also answer this: I want to know if there'll be time limit for the 3.2km race, if there is any please how many minutes?
I believe somany of us here equally want to get these details....thanks to all in advance.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by DaveONchE(m): 11:39am On May 08, 2016
untildotcom:
What is true about what you just said? Stop making people panic here. What specific priority are you talking about? That when someone is not successful he or she will be included on the basis of who signed their forms? I really want to get it!

They know everyone will not get a military officer to sign so using such a benchmark amounts to giving some candidates undue advantage!

They can't ask a local government chairman to sign the in essence they want only military personnel to sign.

I've not called you any name please. Stop accsuing me. I'm trying to calm other candidates down before you and your co travellers start making people panic.

Thanks

Hahahahaha.... Very funny guy! Why should anybody panic knowing fully well they won't be picking everybody, yet they applied and willing to take the chance. If i will need to remind you, the Military is not the Police, So yes, they take pride very well in their own. Too many people applied for this and probably very few people were able to get a high ranking Officer to attest for them from their locals. Here is my point you've been refusing to get:

"If by any chance, everybody crosses through and a decision has to be made between a candidate recommended by a high ranking Military Officer and that by even a senator, believe me, that candidate from the Officer will be taken".

But you are so civilian that its so difficult for you to maintain a strong mind instead of panicking from a tip-off! Talking of Benchmark and undue advantage, the benchmark and undue advantage has been set right from when the site was open for application, so the question is:

Why would they allow more than enough application knowing very well they will be picking just a few??

My Guess Answer: So they can get the best out of the best!!

If you are ready for the military, you will never get panicked by a mere info! So stay strong brother, because your mind is going to be heavily tested out there on the training ground, Got it now??

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by dammyllare(m): 12:32pm On May 08, 2016
nathan12:

If some of you like still be concerned about viqueta, if the bruv is called the medicals and test and he passes all+ interview, he will wait for someone of you b4 he reports for duty! Anyway the dude didn't tell anyone to bring money, if he is lying or not you all should better move on! Trust @mimzy007 is already forging on for some of you this is your first time applying.
Sorry I can't actually pick a thing from all you typed and said here
Maybe you try and rewrite your grammar in a more acceptable way+if you check my write ups you will notice I wasn't against what viqueta said
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by lizzyay: 12:58pm On May 08, 2016
teddy77:
[b][/b]Please ehn I'v got a couple of questions to ask o...I hope 2get a reply from anyone who has meaningful ideas and answers to my questions biko.
(1) I'll like to know if you guyz have any idea on the possible questions that will be asked during the selection board interview for successful candidates.
(2)Anyone with an idea should also answer this: I want to know if there'll be time limit for the 3.2km race, if there is any please how many minutes?
I believe somany of us here equally want to get these details....thanks to all in advance.
. I think the interview question will be based on your course of study and one u apply for. 2)3.2 km is 18m for men while 20 m for women as I was told oooooo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Nobody: 1:01pm On May 08, 2016
Dunno why you guys are fighting and arguing over the screening criteria. Omo, if you name come out, you take, if e no come, go find work. Simple.

None of us here is certain of anything even those that were employed that day to screen their fellow applicants.

Just watch and pray.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Haydez01(m): 1:02pm On May 08, 2016
waley1231:

Which centre did u do ur screening? And y do u say dt?
Enugu, and I heard it from one of the officers doing the rescreening, seems they're trying to hurry for some reason
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by untildotcom: 1:14pm On May 08, 2016
DaveONchE:

Hahahahaha.... Very funny guy! Why should anybody panic knowing fully well they won't be picking everybody, yet they applied and willing to take the chance. If i will need to remind you, the Military is not the Police, So yes, they take pride very well in their own. Too many people applied for this and probably very few people were able to get a high ranking Officer to attest for them from their locals. Here is my point you've been refusing to get:

"If by any chance, everybody crosses through and a decision has to be made between a candidate recommended by a high ranking Military Officer and that by even a senator, believe me, that candidate from the Officer will be taken".

But you are so civilian that its so difficult for you to maintain a strong mind instead of panicking from a tip-off! Talking of Benchmark and undue advantage, the benchmark and undue advantage has been set right from when the site was open for application, so the question is:

Why would they allow more than enough application knowing very well they will be picking just a few??

My Guess Answer: So they can get the best out of the best!!

If you are ready for the military, you will never get panicked by a mere info! So stay strong brother, because your mind is going to be heavily tested out there on the training ground, Got it now??
Hahahaha... Like seriously? I'm so civilian? shocked shocked please what's your rank in the military so I can come to you to sign my attestation form?

It's funny when guys claim they know it all! I wasn't referring to myself when I talked about you making people to panic. Besides you do not know who signed my attestation form, so stop discouraging others. Just like your fellow co traveller is telling people not to apply because they don't stand a chance from CAS list, Oba list, Senators list bla bla

You are not going to be part of the selection board so stop speaking like you'll be there.

You don't know my background so don't tell me about military training.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Venom104: 1:44pm On May 08, 2016
lizzyay:
. I think

Hope you got screened successfully the other day..
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by idris2kin(m): 1:46pm On May 08, 2016
s0me pe0ple be acting like dey kn0w it all. wen every b0dy kn0w s0me rise nd fall
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by lizzyay: 2:42pm On May 08, 2016
Venom104:

Hope you got screened successfully the other day..
. Not that very day but yesterday,could believe the officer in charge ask of my primary sch cer
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Venom104: 2:46pm On May 08, 2016
lizzyay:
. Not that very day but yesterday,could believe the officer in charge ask of my primary sch cer

How come? Ill call you..
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Chukz1010: 3:03pm On May 08, 2016
lizzyay:
Bros... I missed my state but I'll be going on Tuesday for rescheduled screening. Please were you asked letter and attestation of good conduct form?
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by DaveONchE(m): 3:19pm On May 08, 2016
untildotcom:
Hahahaha... Like seriously? I'm so civilian? shocked shocked please what's your rank in the military so I can come to you to sign my attestation form?

It's funny when guys claim they know it all! I wasn't referring to myself when I talked about you making people to panic. Besides you do not know who signed my attestation form, so stop discouraging others. Just like your fellow co traveller is telling people not to apply because they don't stand a chance from CAS list, Oba list, Senators list bla bla

You are not going to be part of the selection board so stop speaking like you'll be there.

You don't know my background so don't tell me about military training.

Thank you

Ok ooo...... Na you talk am ooO! I seriously feel the way you carry the thing for head, and since na you dem employ make you screen me out of the selection board, please do it perfectly.

if my name no show up, i stick with my job! Whether your form was signed by the Chief of Air staff himself or Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces, e no trouble me because you self no know weda na my papa for village sign my own.

I see how panicked and discouraged my post made you but no harsh feelings intended, just a view shared with graduates preparing for a military career! The wise ones have picked the sense and are upgrading themselves for what comes next while you are still here quoting me and wailing like some kid!

A piece of advice "The little opportunity given to a monkey to wear clothes does not guarantee it to join the dinning table"

Goodluck to you and Congrats on your appointment as a member of the selection board!
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Donemmy(m): 3:24pm On May 08, 2016
[quote author=ChinedumCH post=45391114]sorry guys have not been online, now am ready to send the question, just quote this comment with ur email address so that i can send it to a large number of people rather than sending it batch by batch

Please send the past questions to
aemsaakobi@yahoo.ca
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by untildotcom: 4:14pm On May 08, 2016
DaveONchE:

Ok ooo...... Na you talk am ooO! I seriously feel the way you carry the thing for head, and since na you dem employ make you screen me out of the selection board, please do it perfectly.

if my name no show up, i stick with my job! Whether your form was signed by the Chief of Air staff himself or Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces, e no trouble me because you self no know weda na my papa for village sign my own.

I see how panicked and discouraged my post made you but no harsh feelings intended, just a view shared with graduates preparing for a military career! The wise ones have picked the sense and are upgrading themselves for what comes next while you are still here quoting me and wailing like some kid!

A piece of advice "The little opportunity given to a monkey to wear clothes does not guarantee it to join the dinning table"

Goodluck to you and Congrats on your appointment as a member of the selection board!
Abeg leave me jor... grin grin grin

You better stick with your job, we don't need cowards like you in the military tongue tongue

cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (182) (Reply)

Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test / OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 / Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.