Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,819 members, 7,831,669 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! - Jobs/Vacancies (141) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (556915 Views)

FCSC 2016 Recruitment: FCSC Releases Batch A List For Interview! / Erisco Foods Limited 2016 Recruitment (97 Positions) / Nigerian AirForce 2016 Recruitment Interview Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) ... (182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Nobody: 1:04pm On May 07, 2016
tomsy2:
It appears the military have embraced change although perhaps this may only be surface deep. However if one may use the NDA entrance exams and the speed with which the result was released as a yardstick (12 days after exam is certainly unusual) , then it may be safe to assume that the same may occur with the screening result and shortlist for test and interview.
Just maybe... .
mimzy007:
What I can tell you is over time we have heard merit Is less than or there about 5 %, we don't know what this year will bring. A decision to go for the screening or let it slide is solely up to you, no one ever gets somewhere without taking a chance.
Make up screening differs by center, you will have to contact someone from you center either on this thread or elsewhere to get the right info.
NICENEDU29 ,
klevotino:
Gbam you have said it all, really time waisting. I have though of it should i travel from delta to lag for the screening purpose and after much money and time spent one will not be shortlisted due to who know who. To my surprice they didnt send me test but they call me on thursday evening by 8pm asking me if i came for the screening and i told them knw, i would have even tell them yes since i had nothing to loose..anything federal job your backup have to be strong instead you are just waisting time and money. The general, senetor, minister, oba they all have list. That is how a friend of mine went to a sss recruit and at the last stage they were all replace by an unknown name. Nigeria what a bless nation..
. I really donnot know why people just preconceive things and try compelling people to buy into their own ignorance or should I write deceit? I can swear on what I hold dear, I know 5 of my friends and colleagues that have applied for the DSSC both for the airforce and Army , they were all shortlisted and enrolled solely on merit... Them no sabi anybody from Adam , I can swear on this .... Many a times we just use our own hands to strangle our destiny, just like mimzy wrote, who succeeds without taking a chance? People are getting this on merits year in year out, so please if u feel like not enrolling no more, fine, but stop coming up with lame and ignorant excuses to dissuade others.... It is wicked

13 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by BabaKc: 1:07pm On May 07, 2016
Heavy protest going on now at the gate of 305 Flying School Enugu. The protest is being carried out by applicants from Enugu State who were deprived from participating from the zonal enlistment.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by mimzy007(f): 1:09pm On May 07, 2016
Why were they deprived of being screened if Iay ask?
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Farouksenior: 1:18pm On May 07, 2016
mimzy007:

Jst sent a mail.
wink
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by MUFAZA(m): 1:49pm On May 07, 2016
y them dey protest...? no b protest go give them d job oo... abeg make them take am easy .....God help us o...
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Nwanna2588: 2:12pm On May 07, 2016
Raymondenyi:
NICENEDU29 ,. I really donnot know why people just preconceive things and try compelling people to buy into their own ignorance or should I write deceit? I can swear on what I hold dear, I know 5 of my friends and colleagues that have applied for the DSSC both for the airforce and Army , they were all shortlisted and enrolled solely on merit... Them no sabi anybody from Adam , I can swear on this .... Many a times we just use our own hands to strangle our destiny, just like mimzy wrote, who succeeds without taking a chance? People are getting this on merits year in year out, so please if u feel like not enrolling no more, fine, but stop coming up with lame and ignorant excuses to dissuade others.... It is wicked

Also this is strictly based on the federal character principle. There's no way a Fulani man will take a Hausa man slot. Kudos to Obasanjo for balancing the disproportionate number of a particular region of Nigeria employees in the military.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by adamubk(m): 2:25pm On May 07, 2016
ChinedumCH:
sorry guys have not been online, now am ready to send the question, just quote this comment with ur email address so that i can send it to a large number of people rather than sending it batch by batch

Please send the past questions to chinedumchukuemeka@gmail.com
send to babakoloadamu@yahoo.com
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Nwanna2588: 2:26pm On May 07, 2016
NICENEDU29:

My dear we are NOT talking about grammar here but we are talking about reality. Though he may be grammatically wrong but communicatively, he is absolutely correct. He is saying what is real and there is no doubt about that. Take it or u leave it, he has spoken the bitter truth. So, there is really NO need finding fault in his grammar.

We are heading there. Sooner or later nepotism will be a thing of the past.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Nobody: 2:39pm On May 07, 2016
flamesjay:
Yesterday, I managed to look into Ebonyi State list for Enugu center, and I saw so many "NQ", including myself. Only few candidates had "Q"
Not Qualified & Qualified
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by seyioluyide: 2:42pm On May 07, 2016
adamubk:

send to sheyeyonline@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by seyioluyide: 2:50pm On May 07, 2016
ChinedumCH:
sorry guys have not been online, now am ready to send the question, just quote this comment with ur email address so that i can send it to a large number of people rather than sending it batch by batch

sheyeyonline@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Immanuelsons: 2:52pm On May 07, 2016
Raymondenyi:
NICENEDU29 ,. I really donnot know why people just preconceive things and try compelling people to buy into their own ignorance or should I write deceit? I can swear on what I hold dear, I know 5 of my friends and colleagues that have applied for the DSSC both for the airforce and Army , they were all shortlisted and enrolled solely on merit... Them no sabi anybody from Adam , I can swear on this .... Many a times we just use our own hands to strangle our destiny, just like mimzy wrote, who succeeds without taking a chance? People are getting this on merits year in year out, so please if u feel like not enrolling no more, fine, but stop coming up with lame and ignorant excuses to dissuade others.... It is wicked

Ur right.. A colleague of mine even told me his brother got to the final stage but couldn't progress cos he was over aged. No one is denying the fact that 'man know man' doesn't exist.. But the fact remains that those who'll get it by merit will still get it.. You'll b surprised people that some people who know Buhari or AVM Abubakar Sodiq sef won't be enlisted. I don't wanna drag religion into this but if you think you can't make it cos you know no-one you are right.. If you also think you can make it even if you know no-one you are also right. It's all about mindset. As for me I'll give it my best shot and let nothing deter me.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by DaveONchE(m): 3:14pm On May 07, 2016
Raymondenyi:

As far as i can tell, and i will also like to base this on assumption, so do not be discouraged by it!

Screening at this stage maybe based on the Personality/Official Signature on the Letter of Attestation of Local Government Area and the Letter of Attestation of Good Character. So, people who had their attestation letters signed by High Ranking Military Officers comes first. This is due to the security issues faced by the country where you have a trained military personnel going AWOL. A lot of such officers have been discovered among terror groups in Nigeria. So having a high Ranking Officer in the Armed Forces from same Local Government attest to your good character and also sign your Letters would put you in a better position of getting selected than those signed by Civilians especially Local Government Chairman and their likes.

With the level of insurgency arising all over the country, the armed forces cannot be blamed for this. So, if you have been applying and you haven't been successful, its because such precaution has been taken against your documentation and not the way you have concluded it to be. Thanks!

I applied, Lagos center, i missed my day on Wednesday because i had to make sure my details are properly inline, am a product of Airforce Secondary School, Ikeja and i will be checking in May 10th (Tuesday) to queue up with Absentees from various states for my screening. God help us all.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by NICENEDU29: 3:20pm On May 07, 2016
Many a times we just use our own hands to strangle our destiny, just like mimzy wrote, who succeeds without taking a chance? People are getting this on merits year in year out, so please if u feel like not enrolling no more, fine, but stop coming up with lame and ignorant excuses to dissuade others.It is wicked[/quote]
I am sure ur problem is misunderstanding. Point of correction: no one is dissuading anybody. It is all about a matter of choice. And pls dont feign ignorance of what is obtainabl in Nigeria today. De fact dat som of ur friends merited it doesnt mean dat it was only them dat merited it. There are many others who equaly merited it but they were screened out in order to accommodate those on Ministers, Senators, House of Rep Members, etc lists even when they did not merit it. That is exactly what we are talking about. But it seems u lack basic understanding to appreciate dat simple but true fact. We ar in a country where corruption is the order of de day. Pls dont feign ignorance of that fact ok.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Nobody: 3:23pm On May 07, 2016
Please who knows the date for exam? I have already been screened at Enugu center.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Nwanna2588: 3:28pm On May 07, 2016
[b][/b]
DaveONchE:

As far as i can tell, and i will also like to base this on assumption, so do not be discouraged by it!

Screening at this stage maybe based on the Personality/Official Signature on the Letter of Attestation of Local Government Area and the Letter of Attestation of Good Character. So, people who had their attestation letters signed by High Ranking Military Officers comes first. This is due to the security issues faced by the country where you have a trained military personnel going AWOL. A lot of such officers have been discovered among terror groups in Nigeria.
With the level of insurgency arising all over the country, the armed forces cannot be blamed for this. So, if you have been applying and you haven't been successful, its because such precaution has been taken against your documentation and not the way you have concluded it to be. Thanks!

I applied, Lagos center, i missed my day on Wednesday because i had to make sure my details are properly inline, am a product of Airforce Secondary School, Ikeja and i will be checking in May 10th (Tuesday) to queue up with Absentees from various states for my screening. God help us all.
[b]
DaveONchE:

Screening at this stage maybe based on the Personality/Official Signature on the Letter of Attestation of Local Government Area and the Letter of Attestation of Good Character. So, people who had their attestation letters signed by High Ranking Military Officers comes first. This is due to the security issues faced by the country where you have a trained military personnel going AWOL. A lot of such officers have been discovered among terror groups in Nigeria.

[/b]
DaveONchE:

"So having a high Ranking Officer in the Armed Forces from same Local Government attest to your good character and also sign your Letters would put you in a better position of getting selected than those signed by Civilians especially Local Government Chairman and their likes".

I consider the quoted words axiomatic

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Popsy1(m): 4:31pm On May 07, 2016
mimzy007:

If am to guess, Enugu indigenes being screened at Enugu center are bunch of head strong, unruly, idiotic individuals. Am from Enugu, I got screened in Enugu center (thankfully) and I was ashamed to identify as an enugu indigene and angry at my brothers and sisters. No sense of obedience and coordination at all.. If I could feel this way, imagine how the officers would feel.

I just pity the few innocent ones that would miss out of the exercise cos of the bad behavior of the many.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by chimaude: 4:49pm On May 07, 2016
flamesjay:
Yesterday, I managed to look into Ebonyi State list for Enugu center, and I saw so many "NQ", including myself. Only few candidates had "Q"
Wat was d reason for Ur NQ? Aren't U qaulified? Wats Ur cos of study? Height and d likes?
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Baianno(m): 4:53pm On May 07, 2016
ChinedumCH:

stanreal007@yahoo.com
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by untildotcom: 5:11pm On May 07, 2016
DaveONchE:

Screening at this stage maybe based on the Personality/Official Signature on the Letter of Attestation of Local Government Area and the Letter of Attestation of Good Character. So, people who had their attestation letters signed by High Ranking Military Officers comes first. This is due to the security issues faced by the country where you have a trained military personnel going AWOL. A lot of such officers have been discovered among terror groups in Nigeria. So having a high Ranking Officer in the Armed Forces from same Local Government attest to your good character and also sign your Letters would put you in a better position of getting selected than those signed by Civilians especially Local Government Chairman and their likes.

At times I don't get it when someone comes online to make very annoying unreasonable statements. I read what some people post here and I wonder whether these people are really graduates?

For you to say that NAF wouldn't take an attestation from a Local Government Chairman or Secretary is a stinking lie! Do you think it's easy to get in touch with serving officers from your Local Government? Do you even know them?

Imagine you were in their shoes and you were to sign the attestation forms and then other candidates learnt you are signing and they all come to you to sign over 500+ candidates, what will be your reaction?

NAF knew why they gave candidates other options on who to sign else they won't even bother doing that. They also specified the rank to sign as well.

You are not in the military so stop issuing out your silly hypothesis as FACTS! angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Deejinee: 5:27pm On May 07, 2016
A quick random question.

Who went for the screening with a full... Or maybe not so full hair...?

Lag centre especially. Do they find any issue or fault as regards hair?
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Immanuelsons: 5:46pm On May 07, 2016
Deejinee:
A quick random question.

Who went for the screening with a full... Or maybe not so full hair...?

Lag centre especially. Do they find any issue or fault as regards hair?

Was it said that people with full hair can't join the military? Well I saw couple of guys with full hair on Friday and they were screened. Lag centre

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by GEJfan1: 5:46pm On May 07, 2016
viqueta:
MY BROTHER I TIRE O
guy dont mind those ppl saying u r lying i know u r not. I did my screening today nd d guy remarked Q .i made sure i was standing in a way such dat i could be seeing d keys he was pushinf on d keyboard.Many ppl do not know dat those naf usually remark , dey expect d ppl to tell dem dey passed or failed wch wouldn't happen.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by GEJfan1: 5:52pm On May 07, 2016
Philadelphia:

Thank you for also spotting his lies.
if u think he is lying, there are More civil ways to call him out nd not d way u r goimg about it. I got screened at sam Ethan today nd d guy who screened me remarked Q on d pc. I saw it. By d way, d guy had more to say nd u should av allowed him landed b4 insulting his person.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by nathan12(m): 6:12pm On May 07, 2016
dammyllare:
Now have been asked to get prepared for the next stage of things
Have been asked to read and read and be ready both physically,mentally and psychologically
If you are still concerned about viqueta,na u sabi
My aim is how to be physically fit and go through all books

If some of you like still be concerned about viqueta, if the bruv is called the medicals and test and he passes all+ interview, he will wait for someone of you b4 he reports for duty! Anyway the dude didn't tell anyone to bring money, if he is lying or not you all should better move on! Trust @mimzy007 is already forging on for some of you this is your first time applying.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by DaveONchE(m): 6:20pm On May 07, 2016
untildotcom:
At times I don't get it when someone comes online to make very annoying unreasonable statements. I read what some people post here and I wonder whether these people are really graduates?

For you to say that NAF wouldn't take an attestation from a Local Government Chairman or Secretary is a stinking lie! Do you think it's easy to get in touch with serving officers from your Local Government? Do you even know them?

Imagine you were in their shoes and you were to sign the attestation forms and then other candidates learnt you are signing and they all come to you to sign over 500+ candidates, what will be your reaction?

NAF knew why they gave candidates other options on who to sign else they won't even bother doing that. They also specified the rank to sign as well.

You are not in the military so stop issuing out your silly hypothesis as FACTS! angry angry angry

Wooow! This dude must be one hell of a half-baked graduate! Its ok, you have your FACTS and i have my SILLY HYPOTHESIS. And since you are a better graduate who know it all, i apologize for sharing my very annoying unreasonable statements. Thank you and goodluck!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by flamesjay(m): 6:22pm On May 07, 2016
chimaude:
Wat was d reason for Ur NQ? Aren't U qaulified? Wats Ur cos of study? Height and d likes?
. I think I got NQ because of my course of study. The officer having known that I read Political Science and applied for Administration, he quickly wrote NQ

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by untildotcom: 7:09pm On May 07, 2016
DaveONchE:

Wooow! This dude must be one hell of a half-baked graduate! Its ok, you have your FACTS and i have my SILLY HYPOTHESIS. And since you are a better graduate who know it all, i apologize for sharing my very annoying unreasonable statements. Thank you and goodluck!
So when a military officer gives you an attestation it is a guarantee for you to be enrolled right? shocked shocked

Continue in your folly! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by DaveONchE(m): 7:36pm On May 07, 2016
untildotcom:
So when a military officer gives you an attestation it is a guarantee for you to enrolled right?

Continue in your folly! cheesy

Am sorry mate! I know nothing, meanwhile, whatever you say is the right thing. What i wrote there, i wrote with simple words you don't need a dictionary to tell you the meaning. I never said anything about guarantee nor rejection but rather a SPECIFIC PRIORITY! You can call me names as you like, i understand very well how bitter and painful a truth can be, but its better than a lie. Whichever way, i don't blame you for taking this personal, therefore, i pray you get what you seek.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Dude04(m): 7:58pm On May 07, 2016
Those dat missed d screening in Ph wen r dy scheduled to have their screening. Plz I need a reply ASAP.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by OlatunjiOmotayo(m): 8:28pm On May 07, 2016
hello house, I did my screening on Tuesday here in Lagos ( Ogun State) I just want to know what the next step will be pls and what to watch out for. thanks
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by blazex24(m): 8:33pm On May 07, 2016
Dude04:
Those dat missed d screening in Ph wen r dy scheduled to have their screening. Plz I need a reply ASAP.

de neva mentioned such ooh dts why somdays de stayed till as late as 11pm screening... seems wen u miss, u miss #JustSaying

(1) (2) (3) ... (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) ... (182) (Reply)

Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test / OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 / Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.