Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,034 members, 7,828,623 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! - Jobs/Vacancies (151) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (556734 Views)

FCSC 2016 Recruitment: FCSC Releases Batch A List For Interview! / Erisco Foods Limited 2016 Recruitment (97 Positions) / Nigerian AirForce 2016 Recruitment Interview Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) ... (182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by thexzy(m): 4:11pm On May 12, 2016
dammyllare:

We are expected to be in between "jogging and running"
Maintain a steady speed but what I know is it takes time to adapt your body to this race and I believe it's not impossible to get it done in 16mins
My aim today will be to reach 16mins from 17mins
Hi Mr. Chairman, pls can you help me stop using the word IMPOSSIBLE. Thanks!
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by ewa20buredi100: 4:30pm On May 12, 2016
mimzy007:
As long as its not an injury, just achy muscles is OK. Because if it's an injury the pressure you put on it will make matters worse.

Please what are the key words to be included in the letter of attestation of good xter?
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by watalovitis(m): 4:32pm On May 12, 2016
Hello house
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by thexzy(m): 4:34pm On May 12, 2016
DaveONchE:
2012 Olympics Results

Men's 3000m (approx. 3km) Steeplechase

First Position: Ezekiel KEMBOI / Kenya / 8mins : 18secs . 56nanosecs
Second Position: Mahiedine MEKHISSI-BENABBAD / France /8mins : 19secs . 08nanosecs
Third Position: Abel Kiprop MUTAI / Kenya / 8mins : 19secs . 73 nanosecs

Men's 5000m (approx. 5km)

First Position: Mo FARAH / Great Britain / 13mins : 41secs . 66nanosecs
Second Position: Dejen GEBREMESKEL / Ethiopia / 13mins : 41secs . 98nanosecs
Third Position: Thomas Pkemei LONGOSIWA / / 13mins : 42secs . 36nanosecs
Source: http://www.olympic.org/olympic-results/london-2012/athletics?fullsite=yes

Now, did I just hear someone say he covered 2km in 8mins without a prior professional training and a standard well maintained athletic runway? Where the hell where you when Nigeria was looking for Alluminium in Olympics?

My brother, ur phone app or estimated distance is seriously messing with your head oO!

TIPS: Beginners who are not working on reducing weight, jogging 3 to 4 days only in a week (7days) is recommended! The interval is to allow you regain form and stamina. 3.2km (2miles) is not an USAIN BOLT thing please!

Start slow, increase your pace and find a stable speed you can maintain for as long as possible. NEVER start with a race just to beat 18mins, I caught a Knee sprain when I tried that the second day of my 3.2 jogging!

From my calculations and research, at a normal constant jogging speed, it takes 30mins to cover a 3.2km (2 miles)! So, if the Airforce expects you beat an 18mins time frame, u might wanna add a little more speed to the jogging!
Please let me ask you this question, these runner up that u just posted up here, was it just a mere jogging @ constant speed that they used to hit that target of 3km in 8min? If you watch them closely, u will discover that their major priority was speed. So when you say is not possible to cover 2k in 8min, I laugh coz its dam very possible. Mimzy even gave an Illustration of a man from Ekiti that cover 3.2k in less than 11min.....will you still say that one is IMPOSSIBLE? Mr. Man all things are possible with God okay + ur serious determination and focus.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by ewa20buredi100: 4:44pm On May 12, 2016
tsnap01:

I have navy, but need airforce.
inbox me
aogwelfare@gmail.com

i would like to go through the PQs (Navy and Airforce) as well; ewa20buredi100@yahoo.com.

Thank you
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Millex(m): 4:57pm On May 12, 2016
Mind over matter, nothing is impossible, the mission is all that matters..
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Haydez01(m): 5:03pm On May 12, 2016
ewa20buredi100:

i would like to go through the PQs (Navy and Airforce) as well; ewa20buredi100@yahoo.com.

Thank you
I'm wondering, If in an official setting e.g during selection board interview they ask for your email, how you go take pronounce am sef?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by mimzy007(f): 5:04pm On May 12, 2016
ewa20buredi100:

Please what are the key words to be included in the letter of attestation of good xter?
let me just say, you moniker is funny. cheesy
Key things:
that the person knows you therefore can attest to your good nature.
You havent had any run in with the law in the past or presently.
You are diligent etc and would perform well if given the opportunity.
And whatever good things that could be added, the letter is not suppose be a long letter. Straight to the point.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by DaveONchE(m): 5:16pm On May 12, 2016
thexzy:
Please let me ask you this question, these runner up that u just posted up here, was it just a mere jogging @ constant speed that they used to hit that target of 3km in 8min? If you watch them closely, u will discover that their major priority was speed. So when you say is not possible to cover 2k in 8min, I laugh coz its dam very possible. Mimzy even gave an Illustration of a man from Ekiti that cover 3.2k in less than 11min.....will you still say that one is IMPOSSIBLE? Mr. Man all things are possible with God okay + ur serious determination and focus.

I didn't say IMPOSSIBLE lol!! Let's be realistic, Nigeria went for Olympics but couldn't qualify for that race even with all the years of preparation.

Watch the race very well, its on youtube, take a very close look at the way their legs were full stretched, they were not jogging bro, they were speeding! Just don't try comparing yourself with those men on that track, that's years of professional harsh training.

All am saying, watch your timing again and distance that you are estimating instead of intimidating us here with that athletic world record of yours oO! But all the same, when the day comes, we will all see things as it is!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Nobody: 5:35pm On May 12, 2016
I just got off the treadmill. To actually cover 3.2 in 18mins, you have to keep running at a speed of 11.8km/hr. It takes more than average fitness to keep up that intensity.

Note that if your speed drops below 11.8km/hr at anytime, you won't make it in 18mins. So basically, one has to maintain a consistent speed of 12km/hr to be sure of finishing within the specified time.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by ewa20buredi100: 6:07pm On May 12, 2016
Haydez01:

I'm wondering, If in an official setting e.g during selection board interview they ask for your email, how you go take pronounce am sef?

cheesy grin
Abeg help me with PQ if you get.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by ewa20buredi100: 6:10pm On May 12, 2016
mimzy007:
let me just say, you moniker is funny. cheesy
Key things:
that the person knows you therefore can attest to your good nature.
You havent had any run in with the law in the past or presently.
You are diligent etc and would perform well if given the opportunity.
And whatever good things that could be added, the letter is not suppose be a long letter. Straight to the point.

Thanks a lot. I appreciate.

Hope you won't mind if i get back to you with my letter?
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by dozzynet(m): 6:20pm On May 12, 2016
Macmilla:

What you are saying in essence is that we are not gonna jog for 3.2km, but we are gonna RUN 3.2km.
That is wicked.
Dr.Macmilla himself! Long time! Where have you been?
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by mimzy007(f): 6:22pm On May 12, 2016
ewa20buredi100:

Thanks a lot. I appreciate.

Hope you won't mind if i get back to you with my letter?
No problem
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by idris2kin(m): 6:36pm On May 12, 2016
cheesy u re al w0ried abt race....hav guys chk if u ve hapatitis A 0r B, gonoria, Hiv, typhoid, diabetes,low sperm count, poor heart beat e.t.c ;Du re al w0ried abt race....hav guys chk if u ve hapatitis A 0r B, gonoria, Hiv, typhoid, diabetes,low sperm count, poor heart beat e.t.c

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by tsnap01: 6:41pm On May 12, 2016
idris2kin:
cheesy u re al w0ried abt race....hav guys chk if u ve hapatitis A 0r B, gonoria, Hiv, typhoid, diabetes,low sperm count, poor heart beat e.t.c ;Du re al w0ried abt race....hav guys chk if u ve hapatitis A 0r B, gonoria, Hiv, typhoid, diabetes,low sperm count, poor heart beat e.t.c

Lol. I guess everybody should worry about been shortlisted for d final screening in Kaduna. I just know we will cross d bridge of 3.2km when d time come. one step at a time.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Millex(m): 6:44pm On May 12, 2016
idris2kin:
Bros you funny but true, wait oh ow low sperm count affect man as soldier... grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by lilrash4real1(m): 6:55pm On May 12, 2016
I don't like talking much. . . so far Mimzy is really trying on contributing to this trend.. May the Lord bless us with all our heart desire.. This is my last week workout I covered 3.2km using Google fit application.. It calculate my steps and distance through my mobile GPS.. Don't say 3.2km is hard, cos I am now covering 4.2km in 18min

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by tsnap01: 7:00pm On May 12, 2016
petertaiwo0:

Go to blazes and burn to ashes, someone like you need to be drill because ur excerpt shows you're not mature by demanding for Pq, look at the last NAF thread 2013 the last page was 158 we've not even gone for selection board then you're asking of pq. Go to ikeja cemetery you will see pq. We are talking of how to make headway you're driving us back. Even examination will be hold at the selection board go ahead and study your basic mathematics, english and current affair rather be chaotic with your pq be intellectual, are you not a graduate? Smh for u

bros easy oooo

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by shegzeal: 7:12pm On May 12, 2016
ewa20buredi100:

Thank yo

Pls send the airforce past questions to segun.agbetunsin@gmail.com.Thanks
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by mimzy007(f): 7:24pm On May 12, 2016
lilrash4real1:
I don't like talking much. . . so far Mimzy is really trying on contributing to this trend.. May the Lord bless us with all our heart desire.. This is my last week workout I covered 3.2km using Google fit application.. It calculate my steps and distance through my mobile GPS.. Don't say 3.2km is hard, cos I am now covering 4.2km in 18min
Amen!!! Kano, I see your map.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Macmilla(m): 8:22pm On May 12, 2016
dammyllare:

grin cheesy doc,dont be scared about it
We are going there with the aim of giving it our best try
Everybody is going to give it their best shot. But they seem to be more interested in getting good runners than getting good doctors.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Macmilla(m): 8:29pm On May 12, 2016
dozzynet:

Dr.Macmilla himself! Long time! Where have you been?
I think I have been fine. How ur side?
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Macmilla(m): 8:33pm On May 12, 2016
idris2kin:
Hian! Wetin person no go hear for this kind enlistment? Sperm count ni? So they will be like "all the men, go to this side and masturbate. Bring me ur sperm". And the men will go and bring out their dick and start masturbating. Seriously? undecided
And what will they do for the women? Fertility test? Hysterosalpingogram? Dude, be realistic.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by mimzy007(f): 8:40pm On May 12, 2016
He was only kidding cheesy
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by idris2kin(m): 8:46pm On May 12, 2016
Macmilla:

Hian! Wetin person no go hear for this kind enlistment? Sperm count ni? So they will be like "all the men, go to this side and masturbate. Bring me ur sperm". And the men will go and bring out their dick and start masturbating. Seriously? undecided
And what will they do for the women? Fertility test? Hysterosalpingogram? Dude, be realistic.
hahaha just saying 0....expect d unexpected
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by johnrayz: 8:52pm On May 12, 2016
Una dey worry una self too much

Do your best and leave the remaining for God

All the best guyz.... cool
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Gudiza(m): 9:16pm On May 12, 2016
Macmilla:

Everybody is going to give it their best shot. But they seem to be more interested in getting good runners than getting good doctors.
Mr man. you're first and foremost a 'soldier'..
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Sonyablade: 9:38pm On May 12, 2016
Let's wait for the list to come out first, and hope that our names will be there.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by emmago(m): 10:23pm On May 12, 2016
petertaiwo0:

Go to blazes and burn to ashes, someone like you need to be drill because ur excerpt shows you're not mature by demanding for Pq, look at the last NAF thread 2013 the last page was 158 we've not even gone for selection board then you're asking of pq. Go to ikeja cemetery you will see pq. We are talking of how to make headway you're driving us back. Even examination will be hold at the selection board go ahead and study your basic mathematics, english and current affair rather be chaotic with your pq be intellectual, are you not a graduate? Smh for u

Mehn you are rude.. Haba.. Wetin you be sef? Mtsxhew..

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by OMOBABAYEMI: 10:23pm On May 12, 2016
Macmilla:

Because BokoHaram(Kanuri/Fulani) are very good runners. And when they take over Baga or Sambisa they dont want to hear of another NAF Personel Halidu again being POW.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) ... (182) (Reply)

Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test / OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 / Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.