Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,407 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! - Jobs/Vacancies (160) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (555843 Views)

FCSC 2016 Recruitment: FCSC Releases Batch A List For Interview! / Erisco Foods Limited 2016 Recruitment (97 Positions) / Nigerian AirForce 2016 Recruitment Interview Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) ... (182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by cindybabs(f): 6:33am On May 20, 2016
Jeez am so surprised that people here have the strength to indulge on petty talks when the time is very short. If you have that much energy,please channel it to something worth while like running. I can attest to the fact that running that long is not easy at all. I tried running yesterday evening after so many years and I felt my heart trying to jump out of my mouth. At a time I felt light headed but I still persevered knowing what was ahead of me. Up till now my heart is in shock for the unexpected exercise I put it through but I will never relent. For those of you yet to hit the road,now is the time to do so to enable your body get used to the stress. Wish you all luck and pleaseeeeee,enough of the bickering.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by shawolin2020(m): 6:52am On May 20, 2016
cindybabs:
Jeez am so surprised that people here have the strength to indulge on petty talks when the time is very short. If you have that much energy,please channel it to something worth while like running. I can attest to the fact that running that long is not easy at all. I tried running yesterday evening after so many years and I felt my heart trying to jump out of my mouth. At a time I felt light headed but I still persevered knowing what was ahead of me. Up till now my heart is in shock for the unexpected exercise I put it through but I will never relent. For those of you yet to hit the road,now is the time to do so to enable your body get used to the stress. Wish you all luck and pleaseeeeee,enough of the bickering.
You very right. Running that long is not that easy especially when you are not used to it. I kick start with the exercise yesterday with the hope of getting fit pending when they will call us. For now, I am adapting even when I can't cover the stipulated km. But I know before 3 - 4 weeks when the list will be out I should be ready for the ultimate task and also pray God's favor will speak for every one of us. To that hopeful applicant saying I can't cover the 3.2km for 18mins, the reason why you can't do it is simply because you don't want to get to the field of practice and energize your system. I can categorically affirm to you that everything needed to meet up with the time is within your domain. God bless us all. You all wonderful people. One love.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by petertaiwo0: 7:58am On May 20, 2016
ewa20buredi100:

Really, no names calling?
So you can do without insulting someone?

I was wondering why your big headed over-gloated self didn't refer him to page so and so.
Nonsense fellow.

Do I insult him/her? Please do read my excerpt again, don't jump into conclusion. Thanks a lot may God Favour us
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by ewa20buredi100: 8:17am On May 20, 2016
petertaiwo0:

Do I insult him/her? Please do read my excerpt again, don't jump into conclusion. Thanks a lot may God Favour us

Oh puhlease!!
Shove your prayers up your ass.

Stroll to page 150

mtscheeeew!!
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by dammyllare(m): 8:21am On May 20, 2016
ewa20buredi100:

Oh puhlease!!

Stroll to page 150

mtscheeeew!!
grin grin grin nawa oooo
I can't but laugh ooo,bro you still holding grudges against that guy for what happened like a week ago?
Hahhahaahha, oya mabinu
Btw,your moniker is so funny
Morning

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by lilrash4real1(m): 8:42am On May 20, 2016
If anyone like they can say whatever or call me anything.. I won't still care less.. Many are call few are chosen.. I can't say more than this. If you like you can call me any kind of graduate, I won't care less because I graduated with a PASS. If u like say I study economics, I no send you and I no still care.. Just focus on your own success and allow me to go astray from the NAF requisite stated.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by ewa20buredi100: 8:54am On May 20, 2016
dammyllare:

grin grin grin nawa oooo
I can't but laugh ooo,bro you still holding grudges against that guy for what happened like a week ago?
Hahhahaahha, oya mabinu
Btw,your moniker is so funny
Morning

Ahaha!! Aawwu!!
Eyin naa look at it na. Nitori PQ.
I didn't even quote the oloriponbele guy, only for him to start raining epe on his family members. Lai se pe mo ti se tele o.

Even the guy i quoted (tsnap01) ended up not helping me with the PQ.

So what was the insult for then?

Now he is trying to act civil.
Wo mo ready lati so di rough leni.
Rubbish!!

Good morning jare.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by hotkaycee(m): 9:10am On May 20, 2016
This thread is dead

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by petertaiwo0: 9:16am On May 20, 2016
ewa20buredi100:

Ahaha!! Aawwu!!
I didn't even quote the oloriponbele guy, only for him to start raining epe on his family members. Lai se pe mo ti se tele o.

Rubbish!!

Good morning jare.

Smile... Baba PQ... grin
ewa20buredi100:

Ahaha!! Aawwu!!

Rubbish!!

Good morning jare.

Smile... Baba PQ... I can't even remember I antagonize your stance , But I did it for good if I didn't you would have come here again and keep disturbing.. I'm sorry, agba awo Ma binu. lol
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Derbyman(m): 9:18am On May 20, 2016
hotkaycee:
This thread is dead
oya wake it
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by dammyllare(m): 9:56am On May 20, 2016
It's normal to have times like this when we are all awaiting response from NAF
Believe me the thread will be buzzing again as soon as the messages start dropping
All the best
Btw...ewaburedi I will send you the PQ as soon as I have enough MB
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by mimzy007(f): 10:02am On May 20, 2016
Hotkaycee the thread is not dead o, this is what happens when people have nothing more (or think they have nothing more)to discuss.
By the time the Nigerian Air Force releases the list the story will change. I think the best thing is to give peeps room to continue while we get ourselves ready and watch from a distance until the time comes.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by tholscoa: 10:26am On May 20, 2016
Yes Ayooluwa25, I key into it. and I declare that by God's Grace, I will give testimony both on Nairaland, Churches and others channels few months from now, about how God the Father made them break protocol for my sake and how exceptions was made for me. In Jesus Name. AMEN.
Ayooluwa25:
By God's grace, I ll give my testimony- here on Nairaland- a few months from now, about how protocols were broken for my sake and exceptions were made for me! So shall it be in Jesus name...°

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by JoseRaji(m): 11:03am On May 20, 2016
ewa20buredi100:

Oh puhlease!!

Stroll to page 150

mtscheeeew!!
lol. baba don provoke ... I no know say you vex that time o. I think say you no see am. oya take one cold Eva water
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by olabode23: 11:35am On May 20, 2016
Nairalanders and prospective Flying officers nice having u here. This is my first time updating on this platform. Pls can someone list all the comprehensive medical defects Naf screen for during medical so that I can work on them before the d day, thanks.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Ayooluwa25: 11:51am On May 20, 2016
tholscoa:
Yes Ayooluwa25, I key into it. and I declare that by God's Grace, I will give testimony both on Nairaland, Churches and others channels few months from now, about how God the Father made them break protocol for my sake and how exceptions was made for me. In Jesus Name. AMEN.

Glory! Dhat's the spirit and so shall it be in Jesus name!
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by tsnap01: 2:11pm On May 20, 2016
ewa20buredi100:

Ahaha!! Aawwu!!

Rubbish!!

Good morning jare.

sorry bro, many people inbox me for that thought you are one of them.
hit me on "aogwelfare@gmail.com"
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by solidman59(m): 3:20pm On May 20, 2016
These guys fighting should just get a job. Period!!
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by ewa20buredi100: 3:56pm On May 20, 2016
petertaiwo0:

Smile... Baba PQ... grin

Smile... Baba PQ... I can't even remember I antagonize your stance , But I did it for good if I didn't you would have come here again and keep disturbing.. I'm sorry, agba awo Ma binu. lol

angry angry angry

you just lack manners.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Amyedu: 5:55pm On May 20, 2016
Am new on this platform I enjoy reading on this this platform wishing everyone of us good luck on naf second stage.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Nobody: 6:33pm On May 20, 2016
Please Seun, any latest information on this job?
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by blazex24(m): 8:10pm On May 20, 2016
ewa20buredi100:

angry angry angry

you just lack manners.

Guy relax jare! Kilode? undecided
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Yomexy4u1: 8:26pm On May 20, 2016
Pls, what is the hope of 3rd class graduates?
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Ayooluwa25: 8:34pm On May 20, 2016
Yomexy4u1:
Pls, what is the hope of 3rd class graduates?

Sorry, did yu go for dha screening.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Nobody: 9:05pm On May 20, 2016
3rd Class or even a Pass, just pray for your success. If the information I heard was something to go by, then it was a good news. It says that this time around 10 will be selected from each state for DSSC training. And it went on to say that 4 out of each 10 will be trained and commissioned into the Combat Services of NAF. I pray and hope that the news is true!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 20, 2016
TJAhmad:
3rd Class or even a Pass, just pray for your success. If the information I heard was something to go by, then it was a good news. It says that this time around 10 will be selected from each state for DSSC training. And it went on to say that 4 out of each 10 will be trained and commissioned into the Combat Services of NAF. I pray and hope that the news is true!

Boss, pls explain why the Combat Service of NAF is good news?
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Davexx(m): 9:51pm On May 20, 2016
LWKMD! Classical elements of social media comedy here, seriously am entertained. So asside looking for NAF DSSC updates, I come here to read comments, shake my head and laugh! It makes my evenings.... And sometimes I say to my self (in Chris Rock's voice) 'what in the name of shrek are these niggas talking about'? I mean its NAF and not RAP music where people brag, beef and hate Shout out to everyone.. We hope for the best, cheers!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by lilrash4real1(m): 11:34pm On May 20, 2016
TJAhmad:
shebi u want to fly Chengdu f7 (China made)?. . Bros 4 out of 10 na sambissa, just pray to be among them.. smiley grin no offense

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Olamadueke(m): 2:56pm On May 21, 2016
It is rainy afternoon in Lagos, Nigeria. God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Cooldeejay(m): 6:04pm On May 21, 2016
:-XThere is time for everything! see how this thread is silent. May God answer our prayers!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Farouksenior: 8:49pm On May 21, 2016
Inner peace most Essential -Farouksnr
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Gifthappy(f): 8:26am On May 22, 2016
Cooldeejay:
:-XThere is time for everything! see how this thread is silent. May God answer our prayers!
AMEN.

(1) (2) (3) ... (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) ... (182) (Reply)

Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test / OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 / Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.