Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! - Jobs/Vacancies (162) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (555935 Views)

FCSC 2016 Recruitment: FCSC Releases Batch A List For Interview! / Erisco Foods Limited 2016 Recruitment (97 Positions) / Nigerian AirForce 2016 Recruitment Interview Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) ... (182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Plutocrat(m): 12:26am On May 26, 2016
dammyllare:

Well,believe me I also heard it from a reliable source...I was in contact with the PA to the senator,chairman house committee on airforce and he said they will be taking 3per state
But I don't believe him cos they r politicians and might be saying that to cut down people's expectation as it doesn't sound reasonable to shortlist 3 when they haven't shortlisted in 2years
That's absurd,anyways am certain even if na 1 my name will be there
That's all

THAT SHOULD BE SENATOR DURO FASEYI, HE'S THE SENATE CHAIRMAN COMMITTEE ON AIRFORCE... MY SOURCE WAS FROM A BRIGADIER GENERAL IN THE NIGERIAN ARMY WHO HAPPENS TO BE A CLOSE PAL TO A ONE OF THE TOP AIRFORCE OFFICERS WHO ARE IN CHARGE OF THE NAF DSSC SHORTLISTMENT AND RECRUITMENT..

I HOPE AND PRAY THEY CHANGE THEIR MIND AND PICK MORE THAN (3) IF THEY TRULY ARE JUST PICKING ONLY (3) PER STATES...!!
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Nobody: 12:36am On May 26, 2016
Future officers have turned to literary experts. Creating new awareness by means of imagination to captivate innocent readers like...... Anyway, all these were mere hallucinations caused by post NAF screening stress. All the best wishes!

Signed:
AVM T.J Ahmad
For: COAS

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by dammyllare(m): 6:18am On May 26, 2016
Plutocrat:

THAT SHOULD BE SENATOR DURO FASEYI, HE'S THE SENATE CHAIRMAN COMMITTEE ON AIRFORCE... MY SOURCE WAS FROM A BRIGADIER GENERAL IN THE NIGERIAN ARMY WHO HAPPENS TO BE A CLOSE PAL TO A ONE OF THE TOP AIRFORCE OFFICERS WHO ARE IN CHARGE OF THE NAF DSSC SHORTLISTMENT AND RECRUITMENT..

I HOPE AND PRAY THEY CHANGE THEIR MIND AND PICK MORE THAN (3) IF THEY TRULY ARE JUST PICKING ONLY (3) PER STATES...!!
Until Naf releases the list..i won't believe any news from any angle
Even Navy shortlisted 4 so why will airforce shortlist 3 in 2years?
Am going higher!!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by solidman59(m): 6:40am On May 26, 2016
Story story story everywhere. Guys we all need to chill out till the list comes out. Good luck to everyone.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by deewhy13(f): 7:49am On May 26, 2016
dammyllare:

Until Naf releases the list..i won't believe any news from any angle
Even Navy shortlisted 4 so why will airforce shortlist 3 in 2years?
Am going higher!!

point of correction.... Navy shortlisted 2 per state and not 4. am talking about dia final shortlisted names dat comes out early dis year
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by priestchurch(m): 8:24am On May 26, 2016
So what is d motive behind ur post? even if they re going to pick one per state. d person who has been destined to get enlisted whd b enlisted. lets learn to sow seeds of optimism......

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Nobody: 8:54am On May 26, 2016
common sense is like deodorant;those that need it most,don't use it... good morning prospective flying officers!
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Farouksenior: 9:10am On May 26, 2016
"Inner peace most Essential " - Farouk
Everybody is now a sauce grin
Wer d stew? tongue

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by aallii: 11:02am On May 26, 2016
This is my source kindly check Daily Trust News paper of Monday, January 18 2016. See for yourselves what information is there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by aallii: 11:03am On May 26, 2016
Good morning aspiring candidate (officers)
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Cooldeejay(m): 11:26am On May 26, 2016
aallii:
This is my source kindly check Daily Trust News paper of Monday, January 18 2016. See for yourselves what information is there.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Cooldeejay(m): 11:34am On May 26, 2016
Bro that info is for recruits not dssc. that is January before the commencement of the registration for recruits.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by VajanahDischaj(f): 1:34pm On May 26, 2016
Plutocrat:

don't mind them, it's never been like that in history. even if they tell you 5, on that day you will see some unknown 4kers who had their connections joining the screening. some states will be fewer while some will be more. 9ja won't CHANGE any moment from now.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by piusford: 1:35pm On May 26, 2016
Please, anyone in possession of NAF DSSC pdf past question, should assist me by sending it to this email : piusfords@gmail.com.

Thanks so much.

Don't ignore.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by VajanahDischaj(f): 1:36pm On May 26, 2016
aallii:
fyiok the media with deeper rammings!!
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by piusford: 1:47pm On May 26, 2016
lilrash4real1:
Anyone that can't inconvenient his/her body can't be a soldier. .to become a soldier is all about Endurance ( your ability to survive excessive pains of the two measure physically and mentally ).. A real soldier will let you know that pain' is a diseases that affect ones mindset and the ability of man. A man who can endure can bring out the extraordinary human in him.. All human possess extraordinary ability that we can't imagine until we put it into practice, because practice makes a rhythm glows.. . Don't say I can't, say it's well and prove you can do it more. .. As for those who are going for the pay, it's well wit your soul..

Hi, Lilrash4real. Please , would you mind sending the past question ( NAF DSSC) to me, piusfords@gmail.com.
Thanks a lot.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by akpcherish: 4:02pm On May 26, 2016
Cooldeejay:
Bro that info is for recruits not dssc. that is January before the commencement of the registration for recruits.
and who told you the info is for only recruit and not dssc. NAF is going to double its intake cut across board from airmen/airwomen to dssc.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by OLUWOLEM: 4:03pm On May 26, 2016
please anyone possessing the NAF past questions should kindly send it to me. oluwolemichael11@yahoo.com. thanks
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Gudiza(m): 4:13pm On May 26, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by mimzy007(f): 4:57pm On May 26, 2016
Smh, brace yourselves for what is coming and be positive. If everyone here tells you what they have heard you will be confused, so just let it go. You will believe whatever ,when you see whatever.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 26, 2016
lilrash4real1:
your reliable source is not more than a flight lieutenant.. Even if AVM Nurudeen Balogun say it's 3per state I no go still agree, unless AVM Baba Abubakar Sidique say it's 3.. Brother they are going to take at least 10 per state...
The Chief of Air Staff, Abubakar Sadique, is an Air Marshal, not an Air Vice Marshal.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by jbush(m): 7:28pm On May 26, 2016
willing, able and ready flying officers,I just feel we should all put our nose to the grind stone, and pray for the successful outcome of this NAF DSSC exercise rather than Debating and arguing on information that does not hold water.What will be,will definitely be.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by jaysix(m): 7:47pm On May 26, 2016
Funny how peeps on here be claiming to know everything and still refer to d airforce chief as COAS. smh...
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by JoseRaji(m): 10:00pm On May 26, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by dotshe: 10:57pm On May 26, 2016
Anyone with the NAF DSSC past questions should kindly forward it to me via: gabdotse2001@yahoo.com

Thanks
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by lilrash4real1(m): 3:29pm On May 27, 2016
mimzy007:
Smh, brace yourselves for what is coming and be positive. If everyone here tells you what they have heard you will be confused, so just let it go. You will believe whatever ,when you see whatever.
please can you forward me your what'sapp contact on my mail.. lilrash4real@yahoo.com
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by buske(m): 11:02pm On May 27, 2016
Check this out

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by buske(m): 11:03pm On May 27, 2016

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by buske(m): 11:03pm On May 27, 2016

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by buske(m): 11:06pm On May 27, 2016
So let's stop peddling annoying rumours, sit back, fold our arms, relax and watch

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by PaulErungworo: 3:24am On May 28, 2016
buske:
So let's stop peddling annoying rumours, sit back, fold our arms, relax and watch

Well done bro for clarifying us. I like people who argue with facts...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by DaveONchE(m): 7:17am On May 28, 2016
buske:

Boss... Abeg help me manage this one, no stew becos 1 tomatoe na #200! grin grin

Atleast, all these Reliable source information go stop nw!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) ... (182) (Reply)

Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test / OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 / Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.