Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,038 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! - Jobs/Vacancies (175) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (555529 Views)

FCSC 2016 Recruitment: FCSC Releases Batch A List For Interview! / Erisco Foods Limited 2016 Recruitment (97 Positions) / Nigerian AirForce 2016 Recruitment Interview Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) ... (182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by sarmie206(m): 3:41pm On Jun 23, 2016
lionheartk:
2 blue PT shorts? What is PT?
PT means physical training I guess
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 23, 2016
This NAF selection criteria has given me a very clear meaning of the words, 'fraud', 'nepotism' and 'corruption' without looking into a dictionary. Sincerely speaking, I never thought that the level of corruption and fraud in the Armed Forces have risen to this level. God save Nigeria!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by michaelokoi(m): 4:17pm On Jun 23, 2016
I was even tryin to be patriotic to my country. I'm a biomedical engineer with about 4years of experience and specializes in dialysis machines. My colleague who is a civilian fixes their faulty machines in Lagos and charges them very well. I was thinkin if i'm enlisted, i'll settle that aspect for them but since they dont want it, i continue with my federal civil service job. Na who lose? NAF lose nah :p

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by mankayzee09: 4:23pm On Jun 23, 2016
sarmie206:

PT means physical training I guess
Plain trouser

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Macmilla(m): 4:32pm On Jun 23, 2016
TJAhmad:
This NAF selection criteria has given me a very clear meaning of the words, 'fraud', 'nepotism' and 'corruption' without looking into a dictionary. Sincerely speaking, I never thought that the level of corruption and fraud in the Armed Forces have risen to this level. God save Nigeria!
This is brazen corruption and nepotism. I thought they would have the decency to use the exam as a cover for things like this, but no. They are so engrossed in this shit they they don't care what ppl say. They don't care if our so-called corruption fighters hear it. That goes to say that the corruption fighters are in on d game. That is d only explanation for this clear nepotism.

God punish all these men in power.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Generaloluseye: 8:19pm On Jun 23, 2016
azidomedogo:
BA in Islamic Studies was shortlisted under borno state,was that course advertised? grin
a guy studied veterinary medicine, the course WS not listed and his name came out in bauchi state No 2.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Haydez01(m): 9:27pm On Jun 23, 2016
Generaloluseye:
a guy studied veterinary medicine, the course WS not listed and his name came out in bauchi state No 2.
Well NAF can't afford modern fighter jets, they'll be using Eagles and vultures now, hence the need for vet doctor

15 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by mikabeer: 10:50pm On Jun 23, 2016
h.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by sarmie206(m): 11:04pm On Jun 23, 2016
mankayzee09:

Plain trouser
2 blue Plain Trouser shorts, does it make sense?
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Sunnysteve009(m): 11:06pm On Jun 23, 2016
mikabeer:
Hi everyone, am not holding brief for NAF so pls no 1 shld insult my mother, i just want to make some observation. I am an indigene of bauchi state and i got shortlisted, i was screened in kano center, yes clearly there are elements of nepotism in d list, like in bauchi 2 guys share d same surname, and i cant explain how they arrived at 12 per state out of d huge no of applicants, but yes some of those shortlisted like me attended the screening nd wia selected, so lets not generalize that all shortlisted are candidates of some marshals. And i just give thanks to God i dnt know how i made it to d list. So all i can say is Alhamdulillah.
pls help me check stephen sunday from bauchi state couse of study quantity surveying any good minded person can help me check aswell.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Ayooluwa25: 11:17pm On Jun 23, 2016
Sunnysteve009:
pls help me check stephen sunday from bauchi state couse of study quantity surveying any good minded person can help me check aswell.

The shortlist is on page 172... check.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by cuteguy007: 11:20pm On Jun 23, 2016
I am not here to mock anyone but, I am here to remind you all about what most of you told me at the beginning.

I once commented here sometime ago concerning getting Federal Govt jobs especially the military jobs but the likes of @bootstrap and co insulted me and said all trash to me.

But today what is happening?? Same people have realised the obvious REALITY. Many top officers, ministers, governors, senators want their children to get these jobs. Can you shift their kids and take their slots?? NO!

To those of you who are embittered, I say - welcome to Nigeria. Do your best to clinch private sector jobs. Maybe when you keep growing in the private sector and then meeting influential peeps, you can switch to Fed Govt Jobs or maybe your kids may ride on the wings of connections you have made.

This is the obvious truth.

I may sound rude, but I am sorry: I don't know how to paint words.

It's not the end of the world guys.

i wish you guys the best in your endeavors.

cuteguy007:

Ehya... I see your energy... Noticed you're just one of those new kids who just entered the job market... Hahaha!

Probably they decided to make this particular process free of charge, but certainly, I promise you that after the whole exercise, you will not make it.
I'm not wishing you ill luck, but I'm giving you a statement of fact.

Army and police will come up soon.. Please free to apply as well. You still will not make it in the end.

Who and who are aware that FIRS, Complaints Commission, Amcon, just finished replacement exercise; and Immigration and Civil Defense currently doing replacement?

Hello kid, if you're not in the system, you cannot be a part of the system.

You're just new job seeker: go and explore your options.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by WildOne(f): 11:20pm On Jun 23, 2016
Abeg, to those who were shortlisted - has any text message been sent to you on this?
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by chajakyle: 11:52pm On Jun 23, 2016
@cuteguy007 u v said it all,wasn't surprise wit d list released...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by WildOne(f): 4:32am On Jun 24, 2016
**sighs** Always sad when grown men start being arse holes like the 2 idiots above.......

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Macmilla(m): 8:15am On Jun 24, 2016
GuyInNeed:
YOU are not holding any 'brief'. look at all these northern illiterates holding key positions of this country ehh. i just feel like clearing you all extremist from the surface of the earth

NOBODY SHOULD BRING RELIGION OR TRIBE INTO THIS.
This has nothing to do with religion. You guys better respect yourselves and ur religion.
12 candidates were selected from each states. The 12 from anambra, imo, enugu, etc, are they Muslims?
Better respect ur grownup self.

Come to think of it, the nepotism amongst the east and so-called christians is even more annoying. A northerner will give a fellow norther benefits just because he is from d same state or a Muslim even when he doesn't really know the candidate. That is their form of nepotism. But you so-called easterner, southerner or christian, your own is outright man-know-man. It is either your son, extended family, in-laws, business partner, son of a close friend, etc.
So you see, an average man from the north with no connections has a better chance than we from d east.

SO PLEASE, LEAVE NORTHERNERS AND MUSLIMS ALONE. THEY DID NOTHING TO YOU.
You have 12 candidates from ur states too.

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Engrgeneral(m): 10:12am On Jun 24, 2016
Good morning to you all. It is good to be back after the ban. I want to use this medium to sincerely apologize to all and sundry that my post may have angered on the past, please forgive and forget and I pray to the good God to give the best to us all. TGIF

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by lilrash4real1(m): 1:26pm On Jun 24, 2016
I just finished writing my open letter to AVM C.N Chukwu at the End Vanguard can't help me out
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by lilrash4real1(m): 1:27pm On Jun 24, 2016
I think I will take it to Twitter so that the whites can know how much we are dieing in the hands of corrupt privileged politician and business mogul

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jun 24, 2016

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by WildOne(f): 1:48pm On Jun 24, 2016
lilrash4real1:
did I tell you am begging Airforce for job? .. If they like they should chase me out, I bet you I will make it to the final list.. just copy down my handle on this day.. God is all the way for my twilight and dawn. Let's see on that day.. Go meet an AVM to attest for you, I still dont care less.. OK?

You bet us you will make the final list, abi? Well, I copied down your handle. Take this big L abeg.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by olabode23: 2:03pm On Jun 24, 2016
Macmilla:

NOBODY SHOULD BRING RELIGION OR TRIBE INTO THIS.
This has nothing to do with religion. You guys better respect yourselves and ur religion.
12 candidates were selected from each states. The 12 from anambra, imo, enugu, etc, are they Muslims?
Better respect ur grownup self.

Come to think of it, the nepotism amongst the east and so-called christians is even more annoying. A northerner will give a fellow norther benefits just because he is from d same state or a Muslim even when he doesn't really know the candidate. That is their form of nepotism. But you so-called easterner, southerner or christian, your own is outright man-know-man. It is either your son, extended family, in-laws, business partner, son of a close friend, etc.
So you see, an average man from the north with no connections has a better chance than we from d east.

SO PLEASE, LEAVE NORTHERNERS AND MUSLIMS ALONE. THEY DID NOTHING TO YOU.
You have 12 candidates from ur states too.
Guy I love ur analysis, u have just nailed the nail on the head. That is exactly the picture of the North and the rest.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Heyofrizzle(m): 2:32pm On Jun 24, 2016
ENLISTMENT! ENLISTMENT!! ENLISTMENT!!!

This is to announce the DSSC enlistment NAF 2016 bla bla bla.

Abeg! People are dying in the northeast. Are u telling me all these names will obey the clarion call of fighting crime and terrorism? Have seen some names and I know this people have some deficiency, while some have sight deficiency, ECG might not be their best friend yet they are on the chilling list and I wondered if truly the NAF would commission this people?

The Nigeria Soldiers are doing the job of other 2 armed forces, NAF and NN respectively, yet dia pay is awful, the army goes for amphibious training. Please what is d job of the Navy? Now this NA recruitment is seriously searching for pilots, abeg! Wetin concern army concern aviation? My point is that this list of officer cadre CANNOT serve the way they should. So painful because the soldiers cannot be rebellious if not every armed force should be effective as to their function. I pray terrorism can be forgotten.

Make una chop FG bar wella o.
TOO BAD.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by lilrash4real1(m): 3:50pm On Jun 24, 2016
WildOne:

You bet us you will make the final list, abi? Well, I copied down your handle. Take this big L abeg.
I never loose hope now... I still get hope, except if the job is not for me.. But God knows that I have passion for it.. But my assignment didn't work out compare to the lazy ones that are shortlisted.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Lawik: 4:19pm On Jun 24, 2016
Pls I want to ask a question here, are there people here who had Q written against their names during the screening exercise and didn't make the final list if recommended candidates for Airforce DSSC interview? Pls reply

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by teddy77(m): 4:21pm On Jun 24, 2016
Lawik:
Pls I want to ask a question here, are there people here who had Q written against their names during the screening exercise and didn't make the final list if recommended candidates for Airforce DSSC interview? Pls reply

OKAY...
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by WildOne(f): 4:52pm On Jun 24, 2016
lilrash4real1:
I never loose hope now... I still get hope, except if the job is not for me.. But God knows that I have passion for it.. But my assignment didn't work out compare to the lazy ones that are shortlisted.

Dude, you're so full of it that it's almost unbelievable. Did you just tag every shortlisted applicant "lazy"?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Lawik: 6:31pm On Jun 24, 2016
Pls people who were shortlisted for recommended interview, was Q written against your names. Pls just answer nothing should change anything if you do. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jun 24, 2016
Lawik:
Pls people who were shortlisted for recommended interview, was Q written against your names. Pls just answer nothing should change anything if you do. Thanks
yes my colleague who got screened directly before me got Q and was shortlisted , i also got a Q and wasn't , so I don't think there was any foul play . you guys should just move on cause God might have something better for you .

(1) (2) (3) ... (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) ... (182) (Reply)

Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test / OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 / Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.