Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:31 PM

Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (555075 Views)

FCSC 2016 Recruitment: FCSC Releases Batch A List For Interview! / Erisco Foods Limited 2016 Recruitment (97 Positions) / Nigerian AirForce 2016 Recruitment Interview Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by dozzynet(m): 10:08am On Mar 02, 2016
?
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Lawik: 10:13am On Mar 02, 2016
Info needed pls: the O level is it one sitting? Also hope elect/elect engr is ok for this recruitment process. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Trone: 10:27am On Mar 02, 2016
torlar:
Finding it difficult to register. D stuff will not save and continue... It's not loading wen press save and continue. I think this tin will not work well on phone
It's not advisable you register using your phone.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by spicyuzo(m): 11:21am On Mar 02, 2016
afegbai:

What Nysc details where you asked to fill during your registration and how many persons will sign the form.. Thanks
Sorry for my late response.

From the Pre-Application Instructions, It is compulsory to posses an NYSC discharge certificate, however on the application form there is no direct mention of Nysc or it isn't stated that you upload your Nysc certificate.

My inference from the excercise is ; If you are sure to posses your Nysc discharge certificate by the end of April, then go ahead and apply. This is because the application closes by the 13th of April, and I'm guessing it might take a week or two before the shortlist, So that is enough time to receive your discharge certificate, I believe a batch of corps members are passing out in April, so they can go ahead and apply.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by afegbai(m): 12:39pm On Mar 02, 2016
spicyuzo:

Sorry for my late response.

From the Pre-Application Instructions, It is compulsory to posses an NYSC discharge certificate, however on the application form there is no direct mention of Nysc or it isn't stated that you upload your Nysc certificate.

My inference from the excercise is ; If you are sure to posses your Nysc discharge certificate by the end of April, then go ahead and apply. This is because the application closes by the 13th of April, and I'm guessing it might take a week or two before the shortlist, So that is enough time to receive your discharge certificate, I believe a batch of corps members are passing out in April, so they can go ahead and apply.

Thankyou for your response... I appreciate

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by obulla(m): 12:49pm On Mar 02, 2016
anopworld:
Under the speciality section box for the application form, the speciality for SOCIOLOGISTS is not included even though BSC Sociology is among the required courses in the advert.. what related speciality should be selected? responses with be highly appreciated.

cc: obulla

Kindly post the list of professions on the list so I can better inform you.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by dozzynet(m): 1:12pm On Mar 02, 2016
dozzynet:
Environmental health is one of the advertised courses but I am a graduate of Geography and environmental management, can I still apply?
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by yemostar: 1:29pm On Mar 02, 2016
Yeah the journey has started as expected... @mikedimeji and Mimzy... nice to see you guys here on this thread... and your expertise in this cause are well appreciated... smiley
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by yemostar: 1:29pm On Mar 02, 2016
Yeah the journey has started as expected... @mikedimeji and Mimzy... nice to see you guys here on this thread... and your expertise in this cause are well appreciated... smiley and the bro that wants to apply under Sociology should do so under the specialty of Law...
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Horlawoomey(m): 1:49pm On Mar 02, 2016
Registering mine tomorrow.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by raystar96(m): 1:56pm On Mar 02, 2016
following
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Samuel89(m): 2:24pm On Mar 02, 2016
@Mimzy
Please, kindly tell us about the training. Did you guys do training before you got dropped? How is it like?
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Aareeasy(m): 3:14pm On Mar 02, 2016
yemostar:
Yeah the journey has started as expected... @mikedimeji and Mimzy... nice to see you guys here on this thread... and your expertise in this cause are well appreciated... smiley and the bro that wants to apply under Sociology should do so under the specialty of Law...
bro, pls I studied political science can I also apply under law?
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by evanslim(m): 3:53pm On Mar 02, 2016
Gud day my people, pls I studied Intelligence and Security Studies cn I apply under Criminology?
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Ismahael: 3:54pm On Mar 02, 2016
Environmental health is one of the advertised courses but I am a graduate of Geography and environmental management, can I still apply? Please house respond to this?
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by mimzy007(f): 4:27pm On Mar 02, 2016
Samuel89:
@Mimzy
Please, kindly tell us about the training. Did you guys do training before you got dropped? How is it like?
dropped Kwa?! Hmm my dear I think we should let people get a hang of the application process for the next few days, then we will begin to deal with the process starting from zonal enlistment so we don't have to keep repeating what we have said before if that is fine by you. yemostar, I see you.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by busuyem: 4:52pm On Mar 02, 2016
They said all applicants must be single. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by bikerboy1(m): 5:03pm On Mar 02, 2016
Please can someone that read business mgt apply for any position there.

Thanks in Advance.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Isaa11(m): 5:04pm On Mar 02, 2016
I studied B.sc Geography....nd i apllied under Radar Engineering Category(SATELLITE IMAGE INTERPRETER)....am ready to interprete maps ...MORAH HIGH
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Davexx(m): 5:11pm On Mar 02, 2016
I've applied
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by obulla(m): 5:43pm On Mar 02, 2016
evanslim:
Gud day my people, pls I studied Intelligence and Security Studies cn I apply under Criminology?

Yes. Pray u scale thru the zonal interview after wch u can plead ur case at the oral interview board. I strongly believe ur course is saleable..
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Chukz1010: 6:04pm On Mar 02, 2016
Wahala dey oooo... I studied BCH but I applied under Education. I just saw Preventive and environmental options... Please, can I edit?
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by yemostar: 6:13pm On Mar 02, 2016
Aareeasy:
bro, pls I studied political science can I also apply under law?
@Aareeasy... i know your course (political scince) is like a sister course to Sociology but it wasn't specifically mentioned... So i can't really advise you to apply, then unless you want to give it a trial, the LORD may bless you with success in it.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Sunnysteve009(m): 7:45pm On Mar 02, 2016
@ mimzy pls i need material from u, dis is my no, 07081657534, i wil lik 2 speak wit u pls.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 02, 2016
i think i should board this flight cool
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by PaulErungworo: 8:29pm On Mar 02, 2016
Hello my people, I'm in real shit ooo. I finished my application and at the point of printing, some adds on just displayed on my system and before I could do anything the slip that I was suppose to print just DISAPPEARED. Worst of all, I didn't copy my User ID. Please you people should help out. E be like say the witch for my community don stand up for me ooo
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by torlar(m): 9:01pm On Mar 02, 2016
Av got a p 2. Printed in black n white, I hope am safe
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by torlar(m): 9:02pm On Mar 02, 2016
PaulErungworo:
Hello my people, I'm in real shit ooo. I finished my application and at the point of printing, some adds on just displayed on my system and before I could do anything the slip that I was suppose to print just DISAPPEARED. Worst of all, I didn't copy my User ID. Please you people should help out. E be like say the witch for my community don stand up for me ooo
U beta start anoda application
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by swave24: 9:24pm On Mar 02, 2016
I studied political science education, can I still apply? cry[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by PaulErungworo: 9:43pm On Mar 02, 2016
torlar:

Thanks for d response but I have already registered and issued with ID, registering would it not amount to double applications?
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by mickybabs: 10:14pm On Mar 02, 2016
I studies mathematics (B.sc) only .....NOT education, but they listed B.sc Ed.. can I still apply?. I beg of ur suggestions pls
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Philadelphia: 10:16pm On Mar 02, 2016
torlar:

Duplicate application is an automatica disqualification. They said it before you start applying.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (182) (Reply)

Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test / OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 / Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.