Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,324 members, 7,819,110 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! - Jobs/Vacancies (79) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (556053 Views)

FCSC 2016 Recruitment: FCSC Releases Batch A List For Interview! / Erisco Foods Limited 2016 Recruitment (97 Positions) / Nigerian AirForce 2016 Recruitment Interview Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by famzynet: 11:20pm On Apr 25, 2016
[quote author=psamuel618 post=44967582]

chafamzy@yahoo.com
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by famzynet: 11:21pm On Apr 25, 2016
psamuel618:

psamuel618@yahoo.com

chafamzy@yahoo.com
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by khamiz: 11:22pm On Apr 25, 2016
Pls,send pst question to amisu4realboy@yahoo.com.tanx
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Harymis1(m): 11:58pm On Apr 25, 2016
U will only be required to come with white trainers, unmarked white shirt and navy blue shorts during the board selection interview after passing the aptitude test.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by thomasjames: 12:01am On Apr 26, 2016
HI GUYS ANYONE WITH THE LATEST INFORMATION ABOUT NAF DSSC SHOULD RELEASE IT . THANK YOU
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Thomanad(m): 12:07am On Apr 26, 2016
Neyozak:
@ all in house, I think we are suppose to ask mimzy007 and Thomanad few questions on nature of questions, no of questions and parts or sections of d last Saturday test conducted for Airmen and Women. Alexk2 was very smart to request for private chat with Thomanad. If u support me hit like and request same frm Thomanad and Mimzy007.
@Thomanad and mimzy007, pls and pls if ur av last Saturday exam question, pls scan and upload for all to see and av a rough idea on DSS TEST. Thanks for quick response. Ose!!!
As concerning the aptitude test.On the D-day those whose certificates are successfully screened would write d aptitude test.The test consist of 20 english and mathematics questions with 10 general knowledge(mostly current affairs).D question sheet was collected immediately after the exam.
For those looking for past questions,u really dont need to stress urselves.Just read up ur maths,english and current affairs and u are good to go.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Thomanad(m): 12:29am On Apr 26, 2016
originalmachine:
..were you allowed to use calculator ?
NO!
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Thomanad(m): 12:41am On Apr 26, 2016
dammyllare:
Guys....sorry am new here
Wish us all successes
Pls I need a view of the past questions
I finished all my signings today
Plus I just saw a message on their site for us to report at our various centers for screening but to my surprise,no date on the post
So I will like to ask you guys what the update is like
Dammyllaree@yahoo.com
Guys u just have to chill a bit.The NAF cannot just expect all applicants to start coming on the first of may till tenth.Remamber dis is a military stuff,they are very regimental(orderly).
A timetable of activities would SURELY be out.Applicants from each state of the federation would definitely know the day they are to come for their certificates screening.The aptitude test would hold same day for all applicants.
By 29th latest a timetable or guideline would surely be posted on the NAF website.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Thomanad(m): 12:47am On Apr 26, 2016
dammyllare:
Guys....sorry am new here
Wish us all successes
Pls I need a view of the past questions
I finished all my signings today
Plus I just saw a message on their site for us to report at our various centers for screening but to my surprise,no date on the post
So I will like to ask you guys what the update is like
Dammyllaree@yahoo.com
Guys u just have to chill a bit.The NAF cannot just expect all applicants to start coming on the first of may till tenth.Remember dis is a military stuff,they are very regimental(orderly).
A timetable of activities would SURELY be out.Applicants from each state of the federation would definitely know the day they are to come for their certificates screening.The aptitude test would hold same day for all applicants.
By 29th latest a timetable or guideline would surely be posted on the NAF website.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Thomanad(m): 12:51am On Apr 26, 2016
Jimax:

Pls send it to Chijioke4real@gmail.com
Am sorry,not on whatsapp for now.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Thomanad(m): 12:59am On Apr 26, 2016
bamidek:

Pls can you confirm if the photocopy of Driving License of our signee was ask of. Because some secretary or chairman of local government refuse to give us these.
They were not asked for.The liaison officer who signed for me also didnt give me his own.All those stuffs would be trashed out at kaduna if u are successful in the zonal enlistment.The NAF recruitment officials dont emphasise on it now,infact they overlooked a lot of things just so the applicant can write the test once his/her name is in the register.
It is in kaduna they will check,check,check and then countercheck all ur docs.And they can even use dat as a reason for elimination.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Thomanad(m): 1:01am On Apr 26, 2016
AbuAbdullah16:

Please can we chat privately ?0803627829
Am sorry,am not on whatsapp for now.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Thomanad(m): 1:07am On Apr 26, 2016
Kenzolini:

Good evening @Thomanad 1st of all I wish you nothing but success in the screening, furthermore wish to clarify if it's true that they asked airmen/airwomen applicants to come with all white (shirt, shorts & footwear, because someone claimed that you people were instructed to do so) and furthermore please could you give us any detail as to what we can expect and what may be prohibited (e.g. Calculator etc...) thanks and all the best.

Also @Mimzy007 thanks for your enlightenment so far, please if you could be kind enough to confirm from your relative if the above claims are true, would be helpful for all of us. Best wishes to you and your relative this year!
My dear brother,pls dont even try to wear anything near white to ur recruitment center.U will be made to sit on the bare ground and u must not sit on anything.I would advise jeans and a polo shirt.If u wear white,i can assure u wont recognize the white(top or shorts) by the tym u are through.
Calculators are not allowed.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Krix25: 1:13am On Apr 26, 2016
[quote author=poketoholo01 post=45029631]

Pls send it to this: ogarjuliusjoseph@gmail.com[/quote
Please send it to me..... Email: chrisabbey6@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Krix25: 1:19am On Apr 26, 2016
Jimax:

Pls I need the past questions, send to Chijioke4real@gmail.com
chrisabbey6@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by thomasjames: 4:49am On Apr 26, 2016
THANKS GUYS YOU ALL HAVE BEEN HELPFUL PLEASE LETS KEEP THE INFORMATION POURING IN. WISHING ALL SUCCESS
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by wise14life: 6:27am On Apr 26, 2016
Dear all please any invite yet for dssc?
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by onwuzuligbookec: 6:35am On Apr 26, 2016
wise14life:
Dear all please any invite yet for dssc?
No invite yet... Their website says all applicants should report to their screening centers, so i guess we keep our fingers cross for a further update..
I advice you take your time to read and check their websites daily for further update..
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Davexx(m): 6:47am On Apr 26, 2016
poketoholo01:

Pls send it to this: ogarjuliusjoseph@gmail.com
pls send to davidsput@yahoo.com
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by dejianu: 6:47am On Apr 26, 2016
onwuzuligbookec:

Pls send to this onwuzuligbookechukwu@gmail.com

Please i beg u... i nid the past questions too, kindly send it to Dejianomise@gmail.com

God bless U
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Nobody: 6:59am On Apr 26, 2016
Thomanad:
NO!
tanks
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Sukosam(m): 6:59am On Apr 26, 2016
famzynet:

chafamzy@yahoo.com
sukosam@yahoo.com
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by oketech1984: 7:22am On Apr 26, 2016
pls. can anyone put me through. one of the requirements for dssc air force application is o'level. I have the credited subjects in two sittings, is it still acceptable?
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by SurvTessy: 9:03am On Apr 26, 2016
tnx guys for all ur help; I appreciate God bless u all! pls I nid d past questions too. here's my email address: tak2tessy@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by ebuka4star: 9:10am On Apr 26, 2016
Dear ,
Please I need the Pass question. kindly forward it to my mail ebuka4star@gmail.com. Nice work you Guys are doing. pls keep the information coming.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by galax1: 9:57am On Apr 26, 2016
I have quoted u a lot of times pls send to me usiikei@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Nobody: 11:16am On Apr 26, 2016
does it mean no one could share any of Nigerian Airforce DSSC past questions...... pls nt past questions for their tradesmen/women.....pls someone should send me Nigerian Airforce DSSC past questions..... ajokucharles1992@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Opeyemi4real(m): 12:14pm On Apr 26, 2016
poketoholo01:

Pls send it to this: ogarjuliusjoseph@gmail.com
Pls send to me 'fagbamigbeo@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Opeyemi4real(m): 12:16pm On Apr 26, 2016
viqueta:
sorry guys have not been online, now am ready to send the question, just quote this comment with ur email address so that i can send it to a large number of people rather than sending it batch by batch
Pls send to me 'fagbamigbeo@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Opeyemi4real(m): 12:40pm On Apr 26, 2016
Pls something is bothering my mind, I studied Geology and it's not listed in the required fields of study. Can this be a problem at d screening?
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Sukosam(m): 1:06pm On Apr 26, 2016
same with me oooo. my discipline isn't amongst the listed ones. I'mm just keeping my fingers crossed and hoping for the best though..
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by idris2kin(m): 1:18pm On Apr 26, 2016
Sukosam:
same with me oooo. my discipline isn't amongst the listed ones. I'mm just keeping my fingers crossed and hoping for the best though..
be 0ptimistic f00d wey pers0n g0 ch0p n0 g0 pass am....any whch way na way

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (182) (Reply)

Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test / OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 / Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.